Software Bundled With Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) June 2, 2013
Jun 25, 2014
Jun 2, 2013
The websites below have software that are bundled with Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs). Potentially Unwanted Programs are applications like adwares, toolbars or web browser hijackers. These programs tend to be difficult to remove after they have been installed on your computer and may change your web browser homepage, search engine, and display annoying advertisements.
Please continue reading below.
A list of websites with their software that are bundled with Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
- Safe Monitor -www.safemonitorapp.com
- Spy Guard - www.spyguardapp.com
- Online Weather - online-weather.org
- Spy Alert - www.spyalertapp.com
- File Extractor - file-extractor.com
- VUUPC - www.vuupc.com
- Codec Pack - www.bestcodecpackapp.com
- The free browser / Fast Browser - www.fastbrowserapp.com
- 77zip File Manager - www.77zip.com
- Zip Opener - www.newzipopenerfun.com
- FLV Player - www.greatflvplayer.com
- PDF Reader - www.pdfreaderapps.com
I do not recommend installing these programs.
A list of Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) that the Software Above are Bundled With
- Babylon toolbar
- SweetIM toolbar
- Incredibar toolbar
- Funmoods toolbar
- Fantastic toolbar
- Somoto Toolbar
How to Remove Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
If you have already installed these software, you can remove them by downloading and installing the following programs:
AdwCleaner: Click here for instructions on downloading and installing this program.
Avast Browser Cleanup: Click here for instructions on downloading and installing this program
Remember to leave your comment and read the ones made by others below. And, please report malicious, phishing or scam email messages, social media posts and websites to us. You may click here to contact us, or forward the email messages to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Alert and help your family and friends by sharing this article with them: