Phishing Raspberry Ultra Drops Website - www.TvDrops.com
Jun 6, 2013
If any of the Raspberry Ultra Drops spam messages below appears on your Facebook Wall/Timeline, please report it to Facebook. The messages have a link to the website www .TvDrops.com, which is a phishing website designed to steal your personal and credit card information, if you place on order on it.
Please continue reading below.
Raspberry Ultra Drops spam messages:
- Kya I lost 10 pounds using these dr oz drops my friend showed me, type in without spaces ->www .TvDrops.com
- I can't believe this I lost 10 pounndds in weeeeks using these dr oz drroppss I saw on TV tyype in without sppaces -> www .TvDrops.com
- I lost 10 pounndds using these dr oz drroppss tyype in -> www .TvDrops.com
- Im so happy, Im like 10 pounds lighter in only 2 weeks! Ive been trying out these brand new intense tasty drops by Dr.Oz that Mary showed me. I’m proof that this works.Type in this web-site without spaces —-> www .TvDrops.com
- Im really (soo) happy (excited), I am (Im) already (like) 10 pounds lighter in only 2 weeks! Ive been trying out (using) these (this) brand new intense (awesome | powerful |strong) natural (tasty) drops by DrOZ that Caroline showed me. I’m (I am) proof that this works. Type in this site (website) without (with out) spaces —-> www .TvDrops.com
If any of these messages was posted on your Facebook Wall/Timeline by one of your Facebook friends, please ask that person to change his/her Facebook password and remove any unknown Facebook applications. Click here for instructions to delete a Facebook application
It seems that the product: "Raspberry Ultra Drops", is in demand and scammers are setting up fake websites claiming to sell this product in order to steal their victims’ credit card and personal information.
The following websites are also phishing Raspberry Ultra Drops websites:
If you have used your credit card on any of these websites, please report this to your bank.
Click here to read more about this scam.
Remember to leave your comment and read the ones made by others below. And, please report malicious, phishing or scam email messages, social media posts and websites to us. You may click here to contact us, or forward the email messages to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Alert and help your family and friends by sharing this article with them: