Previous  bell    Next
bell Warning: JavaScript is turned off! Some features on this website will not work without it.

Child Hospitalized With Morphine After Eating Nestle Little Choc Chick Smarties

The Facebook post: "PLEASE SHARE this chocolate chick was bought for my son on friday from sainsburys, immediately after eating the smarties inside Finley complained of tummy pains...", which appears to have been posted by a parent, claims that his/her son was hospitalized after eating a Nestle Smarties Little Choc Chick. The post then claims that the child was found with Morphine in his body.
Child Hospitalized With Morphine After Eating Nestle Little Choc Chick Smarties
Online Threat Alerts

Child Hospitalized With Morphine After Eating Nestle Little Choc Chick Smarties


Rating - Thumb up Rating - Thumb down 0   
Child Hospitalized With Morphine After Eating Nestle Little Choc Chick Smarties

The Facebook post: "PLEASE SHARE this chocolate chick was bought for my son on friday from sainsburys, immediately after eating the smarties inside Finley complained of tummy pains...", which appears to have been posted by a parent, claims that his/her son was hospitalized after eating a Nestle Smarties Little Choc Chick. The post then claims that the child was found with Morphine in his body.

Please continue reading below.

Here is the Facebook Post

"PLEASE PLEASE MUM'S BE AWARE OF THIS PRODUCT "

Nestle Smarties Little Choc Chick

PLEASE SHARE this chocolate chick was bought for my son on friday from sainsburys, immediately after eating the smarties inside Finley complained of tummy pains resulting in severe vomiting and a small seizure, within half hour of eating Finley was in hospital found with MORPHINE in his body! He is now at home on the mend. PLEASE BE WARY OF THIS PRODUCT!

Nestle claims that there no is evidence that their product had something to do with the child's illness.

They posted the following statement on their Facebook page:

We’re very sorry to hear that a child was taken ill and delighted that he has quickly recovered. The family are naturally very concerned, and have suggested that a Smarties Choc Chic may have caused their son’s illness. We are therefore working with the family to help establish what happened. However, there is no evidence to indicate that the Smarties Choc Chic was the source of the child’s illness.

Please revisit this page, because we will continue to update it as soon as we get more information about this incident.

Remember to leave your question or comment, and read the ones made by others below. And, please report malicious, phishing or scam email messages, social media posts and websites to us. You may click here to contact us, or forward the email messages to: info@onlinethreatalerts.com .

Alert and help your family and friends by sharing this article with them:
Submit Your Comment or Question

Submit your comment or question in the box below to share what you know or to get answers about this article.

CommentComments or Questions (3)