Earn 50 to 100 USD Daily Easy From Us - Fake Internet Job Websites

Date: October 23, 2013 11:45 AM - Views: 110,034 - Comment Comments: 309
Earn 50 to 100 USD Daily Easy From Us - Fake Internet Job Websites

The websites below which claim that you can make US $50 to $100 daily by completing small tasks, are all fakes. Do not register with these websites, because you will only help them get richer and put yourself at risk when you provide them with your personal information.

A List of Some the Fake Websites:

How One of the Websites Looks:

Earn 50 to 100 USD Daily Easy From Us Fake Websites

EARN $50 - $100 USD Daily Easy From Us
Easiest way to Earn Money

Join Bonus: 25$

Per Task: 10$

Small task takes just 30 seconds to complete and earn 10$ per task.

“Not only VisitPayment .com enables me to earn money, but also a great part time source for me to earn ten time greater than my ordinary job, i am working hard and referring my all friends from social sites face book, twitter, Google Plus. It make my work more easier and efficient. Now i am making blog posts and spreading the VisitPayment work all over the internet to make my income more and more higher! it touches the Sky!”

Joshia Frauhmin is the head of deployment at breadcrumb by Session electronics Philippines.

The following message may appear on your Facebook wall, Twitter and other social networking websites:

I earned $305 now since I started this morning. Just click the link below and start earning for yourself. You will get $25 bonus when you register now.

Do you want to EARN $50 – $100 USD Daily?

Click the link below to join and start to earn your first $25

http://www.getpaid4visits .com/index.php?refcode=

GetPaid4Visits .com Earn 10$ for every 30 second Task. Internet Job

www.getpaid4visits .com

$456,469 is the head of deployment at breadcrumb by Session electronics Philippines

Small task takes just 30 seconds to complete and earn 10$ per task.This is anot a scam as I myself start earning already.

Messages like these are used to convince persons to register or sign-up. But, it is not easy to earn large amounts of money by just completing simple tasks; then we would all be rich right.

As the golden rule states: if it seems too good to be true, it is probably not.

The websites all look alike with the exception of the website name or domain name. This is usually a trick used by scammers to have as many websites running as possible, just in case some are closed down.

Note: Scammer have started changing the websites, so they do not look like the ones above.

These websites should not be trusted because they are less than a year old and do not provide a secure connection on their registration page, which is used to secure sensitive information like your name, address, email and password, when you submit it to them.

A secure website starts with "https", instead of the standard unsecured "http".

If you visit all the websites above using the secure protocol they will all break.

Every website that deals with personal and financial information must have a secure connection (https://) that is used to protect its users information when it is transmitted over the internet.

Also, hundreds of users of these websites have complained that they are unable to cashout even though they have reached the $300 minimum threshold. They claimed that they are continuously asked to complete more surveys.

These scammers will continue to use the same website under different website names or domains. So, if you stumble upon a website looking like the ones above please do not register or take part in any activity on that website.

Remember to leave your comment and read the ones made by others below.

Alert others by sharing this article with them:
Click the following thumb up or down, if you like or dislike this alert:
Rating: Thumb up 1 likes Rating: Thumb down 0 dislikes

Your feedback is important to us! We invite you to share any information that you have on this article by telling us what you know or ask a question regarding this article, by leaving a comment in the box below.
We will not send a response to your email address, so do not post your email address in your comment. All response will be posted in the comment section below, to be shared with everyone.

Please read the comments made below (if there are any) before posting yours. Someone may have already posted the same comment or question. Duplicate comment or question will be removed.

CommentComments or Questions (309)

The comments on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts. Online Threat Alerts reserves the right not to publish comments that may be deemed libelous, derogatory or indecent.

• Anonymous: 2 weeks, 6 days ago from: Malaysia

Is YouthTaskPaid .com also a fake website?? ~

• Anonymous: 3 weeks, 3 days ago from: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I play the www.youth2payment.com
    but I play the amount 525us,how can I withdrawal the money? ~

• Anonymous: 3 weeks, 4 days ago from: Malaysia

May I know youth2payment is it fake? ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 1 week ago from: 534350, Kovvur, AP

http://theweeklyjob .com/ this is 100% fake ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 3 weeks ago from: Holiday, Florida, United States

How do they scam us? How are they scamming us. Do they make money when we visit their site. ~

• info: 1 month, 2 weeks ago

When you register or sign up, they will give you tasks to complete and then promise to pay you once your money reaches a certain amount. But, they will not pay you and will keep the money that you helped them made, when you completed the tasks you were given. ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 4 weeks ago from: San Juan, Manila, Philippines

Hello, please also check the site earnyoga .biz it looks like exactly what you have said, and I felt sad that they have my personal information.

I had done sharing to my friends and meet the minimum payout but I just cant seem to get it.. ~

• info: 1 month, 4 weeks ago

The website is a scam. Click here for more information. ~

• Anonymous: 2 months, 0 week ago from: Malawi

Sad, I worked and made $8000, when it came to download eform, they say no offers in my region. ~

• Anonymous: 2 months, 2 weeks ago from: Europe

Theweeklyjob .com is also fake totally,I have more than $6000 there but can't get that,I had to send them a mail and the only reply you get is an auto-response of their team contacting you which they are never gonna do that,please can anybody help with a legit online job,beacuse am sick and tired of my hard less payed job..... thanks for this forum it really helps,God bless you ~

• Anonymous: 2 months, 2 weeks ago from: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Weeklyjob sites 101% fake....they said collect $300 and redeem money, but this link does not work. After $309 they said complete survey, but there is no end to the survey.....so please take care about this.... ~

• Anonymous: 3 months, 1 week ago from: United Kingdom

They won't allow me to cash my money, imagine! ~

• Anonymous: 3 months, 3 weeks ago from: Middlesboro, Kentucky, United States

jobandpay .com: I earned 1995.00 and it wont let me unlock my money until I complete either a survey or do a car insurance quote.

When I do the surveys they end up wanting you to buy something before it lets you go any further

When I completed the insurance quotes it then told me I had an ad blocker on my computer and phone and that I needed to disable it but when I went in all my setting there is no ad blocker...the only contact us info there is an email in which send an automated reply saying they got your email and do to huge email amounts it may take 3-4 days for a reply, which after 8 days still nothing. ~

• Anonymous: 2 months, 1 week ago from: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Me too facing same problem from that website. ~

• info: 3 months, 3 weeks ago

It is a scam, and completing all those surveys will make the scammers richer. ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 0 week ago from: Morocco

I worked two weeks and earn 300$, but when I asked for payment, they say I need to do surveys that never end.

All this is fake. ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 4 weeks ago from: Tanzania

Thank you so much for your help. I hate the website>> http://monthlyyouth .com/account.php ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 1 week ago from: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

This is another fake website: theweeklyjob .com.. 100 percent fake.. i made 500 dollar but they are telling complete the survey, when i go to the survey page I get an error..

http://theweeklyjob .com/ , fake fake fake.. ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 1 week ago from: Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India

Is www.sfimg .com is fake or real..?? ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 2 weeks ago from: United States

I did the same thing also and never got paid so I dont mess with stuff like that anymore who ever is doing this needs to be locked up for trying to take people's money that they work hard for everyday. ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 2 weeks ago from: Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan

Please check this site youthreferralpay .com. I joined them and i don't know if they are real or fake. This shows state that i have more than $300 in my account. Please help i want some way to get money online ~

• info: 5 months, 2 weeks ago

The website: www.youthreferralpay .com is also a fake and scam. ~

• Anonymous: 6 months, 1 week ago from: Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas

I signed up with www.mytaskpay .com and my account received a good sum on the account, but had to complete a survey on one of the websites they send me to.

I was never able to complete the survey due to technical difficulties. The rule was once you complete a survey you can get paid through Western Union.It was a waste of my time that I could have put into a legit website and get paid. ~

• info: 6 months, 1 week ago

It doesn't matter what you do, you will never get paid. The more surveys that you complete, the more you make the scammers behind these websites richer. ~

• Anonymous: 6 months, 2 weeks ago from: Longview, Texas, United States

www.jobandpay .com is a scam as it will not allow you to reach the payout limit.

The contact info is invalid next they say you will earn a $25 sign up bonus, but it is really only 15.

I had 28 views some being accounts I made up to see if it really worked but that should of totaled 280 in revenue from visits with the 25 bonus would be 305, however, the account I had is stuck at 295 which does not add up to anything more than SCAM! ~

• Anonymous: 6 months, 3 weeks ago from: Liberia

myinternettask .com is completely a fake website. Don't even try registering with them, cuz u will be putting yourself at risk and wasting your own time ~

• Anonymous: 6 months, 4 weeks ago from: Grove City, Pennsylvania, United States

myinternettask .com is also a fake.
    Even when you try to contact them, you will get an error email saying their email account doesn't exist. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 1 week ago from: Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

myonlinetask .com is fake or not?.... because I have reached $450 but the payout limit is $300.. please somebody tell me... ~

• info: 7 months, 1 week ago

It is a scam. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 0 week ago from: Kathmandu, Nepal

I also earned 365$ but no payment. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 1 week ago from: United States

Is cashema legit? ~

• info: 7 months, 1 week ago

Click here for information. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 2 weeks ago from: Mesa, Arizona, United States

MyInternetTask .com is one such site. But being the developer I am with the tools I have.. I've disassembled their site and discovered how they make their money.

All of these sites use a service embedded deep in their code called CPAGrip. CPAGrip pays the owner of the site money every time someone views their advertisements, or completes offers. I made 4415$ on their site that I could never cash out on.

I took apart their offer site as well, hacked my way passed the offer box that came up and hit the download pay form link. When I clicked it, it took me to the download window, but that window was also infused with more cpagrip, and the file was nonexistent in the code.. I dug deep through all of the JavaScript files associated with the site and could not find it. Even injected completion values to force it to accept that I completed the offers, to no avail. I tried everything.

Case in point, they make their money off you, you don't make a dime. I did research on CPAGrip, and they are making bank off of people like us. That's where their real money is at.
    -C ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 3 weeks ago from: Kenya

Is Invite4Job .com a scam too,because I have really worked hard for that website. Also check for me Speed Wealth System also called Internet Lifestyle Network. Thanks for this website. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 3 weeks ago from: Sri Lanka

If you know any site legit.. Can you tell us? ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 3 weeks ago from: Indonesia

Reached $1370 but have not gotten paid. I was told that after reaching goal if $300, I will get paid, however all that is just a lie; altogether not true. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 4 weeks ago from: United States

Is yourjobpay .com also fake? ~

• info: 7 months, 4 weeks ago

Yes, the website wwww.yourjobpay .com is a fake. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 4 weeks ago from: New Delhi, Delhi, India

I have earned $315 from invite4job .com is it fake or what? ~

• info: 7 months, 4 weeks ago

Yes, the website is a fake. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 4 weeks ago from: Sri Lanka

Thanks for your information. I wasted my time with youthweekly .com website. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 1 week ago from: Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I have earned over $500, but when I tried cashing out, they inform me to complete a survey. However I could not see any survey to fill out. So please be careful when dealing with this site. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 1 week ago from: Sri Lanka

www.cashnit .com is a fake site. Very similar to listing above. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 2 weeks ago from: India

I have $1266 but cannot withdraw it. Someone please help me. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 2 weeks ago from: Sri Lanka

Yes, this is a big fake, their survey always not available. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 2 weeks ago from: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Is the website www.bharatonlinejobs .com real or not.

~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 2 weeks ago from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

It means virtapay .com is not a scam site, because their website is secured? ~

• info: 8 months, 2 weeks ago

No, it doesn't mean the website is not a scam. Security is the first thing that we look out for when assessing a website. We will assess the website virtapay .com and let you know if it a scam or not. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 3 weeks ago from: Semarang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia

Is www.cashnit .com real or fake? ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 3 weeks ago from: Kampala, Kampala, Uganda

They are fakes. I worked up to $1175, but they can't pay me. ~

• info: 8 months, 3 weeks ago

The website www.cashnit.com is a fake. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 3 weeks ago from: Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan

www.money4visits .com is a FAKE SITE. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 4 weeks ago from: United States

is gopaidweekly .com scam or fake? ~

• info: 8 months, 4 weeks ago

The website "www.gopaidweekly .com" is a scam. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 3 weeks ago from: Australia

Do no use www.youthpayment .com. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 2 weeks ago from: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Oh really? I lost my time working with it. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 2 weeks ago from: Lanham, Maryland, United States

I feel the same way I spent everyday and can't even do a payout. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 4 weeks ago from: Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada

submit your claim to BBB.org (Better Business Bureau.) ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 3 weeks ago from: Grosseto, Toscana, Italy

I registered with www.payloog. com.
      Now i want to delete my account, please help , how can I delete it ? ~

• info: 8 months, 3 weeks ago

The website www.payloog. com is a scam. I don't think they will allow you to delete your account. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 4 weeks ago from: Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan

www.youthpayment .com: is this website is fake or real? ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 3 weeks ago from: Holland, Michigan, United States

Apparently if you don't go on it for 30 days it deletes your profile and "profit" so don't fill out the forms if you did make an account. ~

• info: 8 months, 4 weeks ago

The website www.youthpayment .com is a fake. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 0 week ago from: Talbott, Tennessee, United States

Am I at any risks if I did fall for this scam? ~

• info: 8 months, 0 week ago

Unless you gave them your credit card information, Social Security Number or other sensitive information. But, if you gave them your email address and name for registration, I don't think you are any risk. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 0 week ago from: Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia

Invite4job .com and EarnScoop .com are fakes. ~

• fazrin28: 9 months, 0 week ago from: Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia

Is the website www.prosperousboom .com scam a fake? ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 0 week ago from: Semarang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia

ptcircle .com, is it fake or not. ~

• info: 9 months, 0 week ago

The website www.ptcircle .com is suspicious. We do not recommend that it be trusted. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 0 week ago from: Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan

Is www.megastoon .com a fake? ~

• info: 9 months, 0 week ago

This website is very suspicious and we do not recommend that you use it. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 1 week ago from: United States

I am sure myonlinetask .com is 200% fake because i lost my $1705. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 0 week ago from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

What do they do with your personal info. ~

• info: 9 months, 0 week ago

Sell it to other scammers or online marketers. They may also use it to attempt to trick you into sending money or more sensitive information. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 1 week ago from: Fayette, Iowa, United States

Is youthpayment .com real or fake? Please help! I assume it is a fake..but what if not! ~

• info: 9 months, 1 week ago

The website youthpayment .com is a fake. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 1 week ago from: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I have register with youthpayment .com and earn 415$, but still not receive payment. I have sent a email but their email came and said that we have received your email and we will contact you in 3 to 4 weeks and then i sent email after three weeks and their same email came. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 1 week ago from: Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia

How about invite4job .com? ~

• info: 9 months, 1 week ago

Yes, this website is a scam. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 1 week ago from: Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India

MyonlineTask .com is a Big fake. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 1 week ago from: Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India

only we can punish these people by spreading awareness on social media sites , links everywhere , that please do not join these sites , who promise you to pay extra dollars for a less effort , i am going to copy and paste this webpage link on every possible site i can , on youtube comments , facebook , twitter , until they reach to the public news channels. please share and care , thanks ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 1 week ago from: Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia

How about pay4shares .com? ~

• info: 9 months, 1 week ago

The website www.pay4shares .com is also a fake. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 2 weeks ago from: Croatia

NeoBux seems working and the adress is secured (https://) i will post a comment when i get money from this site. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 3 weeks ago from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

Let me guess...you didn't get money. I swear, if people put as much effort into working as they do trying to get "easy money" they would have the money they needed and not have devices full of Malware. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 2 weeks ago from: Croatia

Adsclickcash .com is fake ,i found this in FAQ section as an answer :

How can I start a website like yours?
    You can start your own PTC website on buxhost .com. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 2 weeks ago from: Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan

I like this line that you wrote "...because you will only help them get richer and put yourself at risk when you provide them with your personal information." A perfect way to explain to your audience how to stay away from fraud, a very very good post. Thanks for sharing friend... ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 2 weeks ago from: Morocco

Is the website refer2money .com real or fake... tell me please. ~

• info: 9 months, 2 weeks ago

The website is fake. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 3 weeks ago from: India

Is myonlinetask .com for real? ~

• info: 9 months, 3 weeks ago

No, the website is a scam. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 3 weeks ago from: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

thereferraljob .com is fake or original. I make 305$ but when i am going to withdrawn money they said complete the survey when i click to complete the survey another window is open with name share cash widget.

This website say your browser have adblocker ,you must have to remove it before I can continue, but when i remove all of ad blockerj, they stiill do not work and tell me same thing that I should remove ad blocker from browser.

Tell me thereferraljob .com is fake or not? ~

• info: 9 months, 3 weeks ago

The website thereferraljob .com is a fake. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 3 weeks ago from: Dushanbe, Dushanbe, Tajikistan

Gopaidweekly .com is it fake? I earned 1400$ there but don't know how to withdraw money ~

• info: 9 months, 3 weeks ago

The website Gopaidweekly .com is a fake. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 3 weeks ago from: India

Yes, you are are right even I am unable to submit my payout after completing 395$ task please don't trust this kind of fake websites ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 4 weeks ago from: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

http://thereferraljob .com is it a fake? ~

• info: 9 months, 4 weeks ago

This website is a fake. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 3 weeks ago from: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

I also do work on this websitej, but they don't even give me money. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 4 weeks ago from: Singapore, Singapore

http://www.careerdollar .com .this website is fake or real? ~

• info: 9 months, 4 weeks ago

The website www.careerdollar .com is a fake. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 4 weeks ago from: Philippines

I have reached the minimum pay out to youthweeklypay but i can process a payout. Why is this happening? ~

• info: 9 months, 4 weeks ago

This is because youthweeklypay .com is a fake or scamming website. ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 0 week ago from: Pittsboro, North Carolina, United States

Is MyOnlineTask .com a fake? ~

• info: 10 months, 0 week ago

Yes, they are. The website is similar to other websites we have reported on. ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 1 week ago from: Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

is "probux .com" also a fake site ? ~

• info: 10 months, 1 week ago

So far, we have not seen anything suspicious about this website. ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 1 week ago from: Anonymous Proxy

I earned 2000$ This site is fully fake...... ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 1 week ago from: Scarborough, Ontario, Canada

is tasks4job .com fake also? pls help... ~

• info: 10 months, 0 week ago

Yes, it is a fake. ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 1 week ago from: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

www.moneyified .com is also a fake. Don't sign up for that. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 3 weeks ago from: India

Can any one suggest me a site which is not fake? ~

www.rankendstad.com, go there and get a job in your city. Stop accessing sites that compromise your cpu. That's the website for a temp agency where you can get an actual job. Shocking, I know. ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 1 week ago from: India

Is the website http://VisitsToMoney .com is fake or real?
    Please reply me ~

• info: 10 months, 0 week ago

The website is a fake. ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 1 week ago from: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I earn 775$ but not Get any cheque from youthweeklypay .com ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 2 weeks ago from: Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India

www.getmonthlypay .com is a fake website. ~

• info: 10 months, 3 weeks ago

The website www.payloog .com is also a fake. ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 3 weeks ago from: Europe

Visitors2cash is a big scammer please don't signup with them. ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 3 weeks ago from: Singapore, Singapore

Signed up with visitpayment .com and when my friend told me it is fake i search it on google and came upon this site. Sigh, I just hope nothing bad will happen to me as I can't opt-out of this.

Good post though, to warn more people about these scams. Hope that they'll be punished accordingly ASAP ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 4 weeks ago from: Singapore, Singapore

Hi, is the website below fake? I am about to join them. Pls help. I was cheated of USD1000 from stayreward.com. Thanks, really appreciate your help.

profitcentreonline.com
    bestpayingsites .com
    24option .com ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 1 week ago from: Europe

EarnActivity .com is also fake... Thank God i stopped @ 300USD.. They are international scammers. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 4 weeks ago from: Philippines

The same with mine. ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 4 weeks ago from: Kolkata, West Bengal, India

I have earned money on the following websites:

hxxp://www.bigcashjob. com 2,654 usd
    hxxp://www.earnbytask. com 3,845 usd
    hxxp://www.dollar4invite.com 1,988 usd

but not able receive payment. Do not waste your time on this website. ~ ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 3 weeks ago from: Upper Sandusky, Ohio, United States

Thank you. I WAS WORKING WITH THIS ONE hxxp://www.earnbytask. com ~

• Anonymous: 2 months, 1 week ago from: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

What is the problem with that site? Earnbytask .com, is it that you were asked to complete a survey or what exactly. ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 4 weeks ago from: Philippines

taskjob 10$ @30seconds, i am registered in this site, i worked for it almost a month now,i earned 2,635 usd, Im thinking that they will pay me, but sad to say, i can't open it anymore, why? can u help me? ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 4 weeks ago from: Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica

It is a scam, so there is no way you will receive the money that you have earned. ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 2 weeks ago from: Philippines

thats true it happened to me also ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 4 weeks ago from: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Very Nice work...... Once i used this type of site.... and believe me..... i got about 1000 emails.... then i deactivated my yahoo account ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 0 week ago from: Europe

Taskandjob .com together with EarnActivity .com are fakes. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 0 week ago from: Delhi, Delhi, India

what the hell i wasted my time on these website... ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 0 week ago from: Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India

getmonthlypay .com is a fake website ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 0 week ago from: New Delhi, Delhi, India

http://referralround .com/ is a fake website ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 4 weeks ago from: Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

Did you try to cash out??? What u get after it wanted your phone number? ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 0 week ago from: United States

I make 550$ at adiquity .com, but amount not received. Fake site. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 1 week ago from: Warrens, Saint Thomas, Barbados

I like your website and thank you for your information. I have joined a website name www.earnstart .com and it looks just like the one above. I made $395 and when I click on the survey link it told me. SORRY THERE ARE NO OFFER IN YOUR AREA AT THIS TIME. I have tried emailing a url like JOBS @EARNSTART.COM but Microsoft word cannot send through the email because it is saying the email address is a solicitor. and when I posted the link on youtube a couple of times. Google send me a warning email that the link I have posted is a malicious and or solicitor link and I am breeching their policy and if I do it again I will get banned. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 1 week ago from: Europe

Taskandjob .com is a fake site ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 1 week ago from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

add www.247vipclub .com ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 1 week ago from: Tanzania

i once registered with premierjobsonline .com and NextGenPaidSurveys .com which you have to pay anamount of fee to start working and earn money eg fornextgenpaidsurvey .com the fee is $49.95.are these websites real or fake? ~

• info: 10 months, 2 weeks ago

They are all fakes. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 2 weeks ago from: India

My time is wasted on these, so kindly don't do it please. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 2 weeks ago from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Can you please list the genuine websites for earning? Thank You. ~

• info: 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Try www.freelancer.com ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 2 weeks ago from: Europe

I registered with tasktojob yet not received any payment. I made 865 $.these are lies considering they keep on telling me to complete a survey that does not exist ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 2 weeks ago from: Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan

Yes it's a fake site. I have 325$, but I am not able to get anything. ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 4 weeks ago from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Yes this is a fake site. I lost my 1250$ ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 2 weeks ago from: United States

i'm register with stayreward .com, but i don't how to claim that paymant..please help me.. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 2 weeks ago from: Europe

please is this site hxxp://internetduty .com also a scam site? ~

• info: 11 months, 2 weeks ago

The website hxxp://internetduty .com is a fake. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 2 weeks ago from: Peachtree City, Georgia, United States

Thank you for this article, I have been working online for several years now and I've seen many scam sites out there. I have a website where I share the sites that do work and do pay. But it is not easy money, You do have to work daily at least 20 minutes. I advice everyone looking to work at home to make sure you check out any company and it's reputation before joining.
    ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 2 weeks ago from: Fremont, California, United States

would you like to share trusted websites. thank you. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 2 weeks ago from: Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India

i am register with visipayment .com i earned $495
    i cant withdraw plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 2 weeks ago from: Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India

I register with visipaument .com now i earned $495 . i can't withdraw it
    pleaseeeee bro help me. ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 3 weeks ago from: Karimnagar, Andhra Pradesh, India

i also earned 400$ but i cant withdraw it is really fake ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 2 weeks ago from: Europe

i register with bigcashjob .com and start making money. But when my money got to USD300, i couldnt withraw it, please help me. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 2 weeks ago from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

My god!! Is there really any trustable online earning sites!! :-( ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 2 weeks ago from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Month ends today still yet we have not been paid what a ridiculous thing is this and we keep on telling people to join this website, is this the way they behave? We have been deceived by this website, one thing that even pains me most is that the information that is not true that am giving people about this website may God forgive me for my sin, because i am highly disappointed by this people. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 2 weeks ago from: Sri Lanka

is the website http://cashtasks .com/ a scam? ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 3 weeks ago from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I have faced the same trouble,I'm unable get my $725. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 3 weeks ago from: Europe

Thanks for this information, but can you deactivate your account with them? or what is the solution once register with such site? ~

• info: 11 months, 3 weeks ago

Scammers do not give the option to deactivate, unregister, or opt-out of their scam. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 3 weeks ago from: Delhi, Delhi, India

Is freelancer.in fake or not? ~

• info: 11 months, 3 weeks ago

The website is not a fake. It is similar to other freelancer websites. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 3 weeks ago from: United Kingdom

2cashsite .com is a scam it doesn't pay any money. I tried it, but they didn't pay. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 4 weeks ago from: United Kingdom

It's a scam that's why you can't withdraw. No legit website would pay you that much for such a simple task. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 4 weeks ago from: United States

Thanks for the information.
    But how can I deactivate my account? ~

• info: 11 months, 3 weeks ago

There is no option to deactivate. Remember it is a scam. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 4 weeks ago from: Ghana

I have $1650 but cannot withdraw it. Someone please help me. ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 3 weeks ago from: Kolkata, West Bengal, India

I am from india, i earned $325 through www.visitpayment .com.its a fake site,could you please suggest me where can i submit a complain for them? ~

• Anonymous: Jan 19, 2014 from: Bangladesh

I would like to ask a question about my earnings,I already have $300 ,when I get my survey in order to request my payment, It does not complete. I already try all the survey question.

Kindly help me how to fix it.

Thank you. ~ ~

• info: Jan 19, 2014

This is a scam. You will not receive any payment. ~

• Anonymous: Jan 19, 2014 from: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

hxxp://www.earnbytask .com/
    It is a fake website. Earned 429$ but not able receive payment. Do not waste your time on this website. ~

• Anonymous: Jan 18, 2014 from: Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan

www.nationalhousejobs .weebly .com is this fake? ~

• Anonymous: Jan 17, 2014 from: Europe

http://bigextracash .com website is also a fake. The site says, 'turn your valuable life into cash.' However, this site is free to use. According to my experience, I signed up on their website and they gave my $3 sign up bonus on the account. I put their banner ads on my site but they did not accurately count valid clicks. After long time my earning reached $25. I did not check my account. Once after months later I checked my account again and saw my earning were $00.00. The earnings were withdrawn. Unluckly, I lost all my efforts, time and labours. ~

• Anonymous: Jan 17, 2014 from: Central District, Hong Kong

http://jobnpay .com is this a scam site also i earn 335$? Thanks. ~

• Anonymous: Jan 17, 2014 from: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

The website www.parttimetask .com is a fake. ~

• Anonymous: Jan 17, 2014 from: United States

Monthtyjobpay.com is fake. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 0 week ago from: Modesto, California, United States

10freemoney .com is also fake !!!! ~

• Anonymous: Jan 16, 2014 from: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Any genuine sites? ~

• info: Jan 17, 2014

No. It is so hard to trust most of these websites now. ~

• Anonymous: Jan 15, 2014 from: United Kingdom

I've registered already. What do I do to opt-out? ~

• info: Jan 17, 2014

The website is a scam. There is no opt-out option. ~

• info: Jan 14, 2014

visitpayment .com and tasktojob .com are fakes. Once the website looks like the image in the article, it is a fake. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 3 weeks ago from: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It is fake.i already reach 1300 usd,but cannot request payout. ~

• info: Jan 14, 2014

www.inviteincome .com is also one of these fake websites. ~

• Anonymous: Jan 14, 2014 from: Malaysia

Is visitpayment .com is fake? ~

• info: Jan 17, 2014

Yes. visitpayment .com is on the list of fake websites above. ~

• Anonymous: Jan 14, 2014 from: India

tasktojob .com is this site fake?

we need a minimum of 300$ to withdraw amount from referral links
    i have got 385$ but i cannot withdraw as the survey says buy something
    and i am afraid of buying as my that money would also be gone. I don't know what to Do
    I think that's a fake website ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 0 week ago from: Modesto, California, United States

10freemoney .com and provisionstock .com are also FAKE !!! they never pay you !!!! ~

• Anonymous: Jan 14, 2014 from: United States

2cashsite .com and invite .com are the same! This is real fake website...I had already earned more than $300 which is the minimum earning for your payments to be processed. I had already earned $1,000,000.

I felt very bitter somebody advise me how to sue them in court. I really need my money. ~

• info: Jan 13, 2014

You will not be harmed if you gave these scammers your email address. Just do not participate in activity on their website. ~

• Anonymous: Jan 13, 2014 from: Philippines

Please check tasktojob .com. I think its also fake and its victimized me. What should I do, I already gave my email and account and share it to my friends. Will it harm on us? Please punish them accordingly. ~

• Anonymous: Jan 12, 2014 from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Thanks.. i have 650$ in tasknjob .com .. but it is fake..thanks for telling me... do you know any original site where i make money?! ~

• info: Jan 12, 2014

For information about the website visitstomoney .com, click here. ~

• Anonymous: Jan 12, 2014 from: India

brothers ... visitstomoney .com is fake or not ? ~

• Anonymous: Jan 10, 2014 from: Europe

what are some of the sites you can recommend as genuine sites ~

• Anonymous: Jan 10, 2014 from: India

So this tasktojob is fake , will it harm us? I just give my mail id, is that harm full? ~

• Anonymous: Jan 9, 2014 from: Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

The website www.ThePayBird .com is also fake. ~

• info: Jan 8, 2014

www.earnbytask. com is fake. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 3 weeks ago from: India

www.adminclericalonlinejobs .com is this site is fake ~

• info: 9 months, 3 weeks ago

We do not trust this website. It is registered for one year.

Scammers or persons who are not confident in their businesses, usually register their website domain names for one year, which is the minimum registration period; because they know that sooner or later their fake websites will be discovered and taken down or their businesses will fail. ~

• Anonymous: Jan 8, 2014 from: Europe

Is earnbytask .com a scam or not? ~

• info: Jan 7, 2014

Yes, getmonthlypay .com is fake. ~

• Anonymous: Jan 7, 2014 from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Is getmonthlypay .com fake? ~

• Anonymous: Jan 6, 2014 from: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

add hxxp://2cashsite. com/ ~

• Anonymous: Jan 6, 2014 from: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I did check out the link and I was actually posting it to all my friends, this link is fake, is there no real website, where you can work from home and earn your worth, this is the name of the site, hxxp://2cashsite .com/ ~

• Anonymous: Jan 6, 2014 from: Philippines

hxxp://careerdollar. com/ is also fake. ~

• Anonymous: Jan 3, 2014 from: Houston, Texas, United States

add hxxp://bigcashjob. com ~

• Anonymous: Jan 3, 2014 from: Jawalakhel, Nepal

Yes, whatever is written above is true. Cashforvisits. com sucked my time too I earned about $1315. It cannot be withdrawn and I realised how can a website give you such a huge amount of money for signing-in up and sharing their link.......Its all fake.....That's what I would like to say to everyone... ~

• Anonymous: Jan 2, 2014 from: Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States

Cashforvisits. com sucked my time and money. ~

• Anonymous: Dec 29, 2013 from: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana

This is not real at all. I will advice those who want to start it to stop. ~

• Anonymous: Dec 29, 2013 from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

how to i remove my account on taskjob .com? ~

• Anonymous: Dec 27, 2013 from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

please add fmptr .com ~

• Anonymous: Dec 27, 2013 from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

add paypermail. com ~

• Anonymous: Dec 27, 2013 from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Please addd paypermails. com ~

• Anonymous: Dec 27, 2013 from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

add eachhitpay. com ~

• Anonymous: Dec 27, 2013 from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

add megastoon. com ~

• Anonymous: Dec 26, 2013 from: Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States

Please add jobnpay .com. Same page, just a different name than hxxp://mytaskpay .com. It's obvious that its fake. ~

• Anonymous: Dec 24, 2013 from: Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines

OMG! jobnpay. com is also fake .. hell i try to push my earning now i got $1005 for 1day.. i spend my time for nothing.. ~

• Anonymous: Dec 23, 2013 from: United States

Thank u,u just saved me. ~

• info: Dec 22, 2013

The website hxxp://www.parttimetask. com/ is also a scam. ~

• Anonymous: Dec 22, 2013 from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I earned 1505 dollars. How can these fake people do this. I just hate this, I became dreamy also, now I'm just feeling like hell because I registered with 2 websites and earned 2005 dollars which is currently 124310 rs. ~

• Anonymous: Dec 22, 2013 from: Malaysia

Is this site also a scam? hxxp://www.parttimetask. com/ ~

• Anonymous: Dec 22, 2013 from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

hxxp://www.VisitsToMoney .com/
    even this is a fake... ~

• Anonymous: Dec 19, 2013 from: United States

Please add hxxp://www.MediaJobNet .com.They are all the same. May God deal with them. ~

• Anonymous: Dec 19, 2013 from: United States

I am the next victim. I registered with the website hxxp://dollarpertask.com. Now it s opening as hxxp://jobnpay.com.
    Anyways before doing any task I came to know this is fake. Thanks for your info, OTA. ~

• Anonymous: Dec 18, 2013 from: New Delhi, Delhi, India

This is a totally fake only time wastage. ~

• Anonymous: Dec 18, 2013 from: United States

OMG! Cant believe hxxp://TASKWEALTH. COM is included too, i guess am a new victim then. Registered to this useless scam site yesterday, already reached my withdrawal point but was asked to complete a survey which was only showing a blank page ~

• Anonymous: Dec 17, 2013 from: United States

how do I delete this account... I registered with hxxp://www.DOLLARPERTASK .COM and earned 1085 dollars the last time I checked. I tried signing in, but the site opened as hxxp://www.JOBNPAY .COM. funny... A lot of people out there are still clicking and signing up for this sites and the proposed money is increasing but cant be cashed.

How can this sites be deleted and our account be terminated. Please. ~

• Anonymous: Dec 17, 2013 from: United States

I have earned up to 11000$ @ hxxp://www.monthlyjobpay .com but until now the link download is not working. ~

• Anonymous: Dec 12, 2013 from: United States

this is another site i have made up to 335$ but I can't claim it
    the site name is hxxp://www.theweeklypay.com ~

• Anonymous: Dec 11, 2013 from: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I made 315 in there days,but to get the money was something else. ~

• Anonymous: Dec 10, 2013 from: India

Here is another website: hxxp://www.payvilla .com/ ~

• Anonymous: Dec 10, 2013 from: Glen Oaks, New York, United States

Please add hxxp://www.tasknjob .com/ ~

• Anonymous: Dec 9, 2013 from: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

I've reached till 900usd in 2days..but those freaking survey was damned fake!there is no download form at all ~

• Anonymous: Dec 8, 2013 from: United States

monthlyjobpay.com another site ~

• Anonymous: Dec 5, 2013 from: Moscow, Moscow City, Russian Federation

i wonder why they don't have contact on the website if they are real. ~

• Anonymous: Dec 4, 2013 from: Rutland, Massachusetts, United States

Her is another website of theirs you might want to check out:TASKWEALTH.COM ~

• Anonymous: Dec 4, 2013 from: Dalton, Georgia, United States

This site hxxp://www.dollarpertask .com/ looks very much like the others mentioned above. Haven't tried to claim the money yet as we were trying to reach the 1000 mark, but it fits the bill to a T. :( This sucketh. Thanks for the info., it's greatly appreciated. ~

• Anonymous: Dec 3, 2013 from: Gauteng, South Africa

How can these people do this to us...GOD MAY YOU PUNISH THESE PEOPLE ~

• Anonymous: Dec 1, 2013 from: San Juan, Manila, Philippines

What should we do in order to stop this kind scam websites that runs throughout the internet. Is it possible to report this to FBI so that it should be stopped completely?

I have been registered to it at the website task2refer.com. I earned more than 1thousand$. I tried to claim it, but you are told to complete first the offer and you will be directed to payment page. I have done completing the offer but the request for payment page to fill up did not appear on screen,,,,, beware beware beware this websites.

If you know something to stop this, please do it. we can support you. ~

• Anonymous: Dec 1, 2013 from: Indonesia

I've been able to make $515, but could not take the money ... ~

• Anonymous: Nov 30, 2013 from: Europe

O.M.G and the way I'm busy doing it not knowing, having 185 dollars now. To hell I wont continue with it again. ~

• Anonymous: Nov 27, 2013 from: United States

hxxp://theweeklypay.com...is among them. ~

• Anonymous: Nov 26, 2013 from: India

Hey, I have registered for thewebjob.com 2 days before, but now its saying my account is not registered. I have already worked a lot to promote their site but all in vein i think.
    Oh God punish the fake people please. ~

• Anonymous: Nov 21, 2013 from: United Kingdom

Hxxp://TheWebjob.com is also one of them ~

• Anonymous: Nov 16, 2013 from: Puyallup, Washington, United States

Persons trying to make ends meet use these sites as last resorts, someone has to pay! ~

• Anonymous: Nov 16, 2013 from: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I am extremely p?ssed...not at the fact that I didn't get paid entirely but I got friends to join this! I hope whoever does this gets caught and HAS to pay whatever amounts to each person who joined and was scammed! ~

• Anonymous: Nov 16, 2013 from: Philippines

Maybe that's why I have no response to may mailing websites when after I complete my account info to that paying websites .... I regret this so much and also to my friends I am sorry guys if I share this websites....I will never ever shared that paying websites any more....until now I have no response to my mailing websites such as yahoo.com, hotmail.com etc Did you already try to see if there is a response ...... ~

• Anonymous: Nov 15, 2013 from: Appleton, Wisconsin, United States

hxxp://Earn4Family .Com Is Also A Fake ~

• info: Nov 15, 2013

Do not sent an email message to these persons. You will only be providing them with your email addresses that they may use to send spams and scams to you. ~

• Anonymous: Nov 15, 2013 from: United States

The only way to stop them is to email them on their website and let them know that we already know they're fake. Scaring them into thinking that everybody is going to sue them for false advertisement and lost wages may work, if they get a lot of emails they will probably take the site down. Cross your fingers and hope it works. ~

• Anonymous: Nov 13, 2013 from: Langhorne, Pennsylvania, United States

These are also fakes:
    hxxp://mytaskpay .com/
    hxxp://www.timelyjob .com ~

• Anonymous: Nov 12, 2013 from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Please add youthwealth.com ~

• Anonymous: Nov 12, 2013 from: United States

Its a scam I can't collect my money all now ~

• Anonymous: Nov 11, 2013 from: Muntinlupa City, Rizal, Philippines

kindly include this website: hxxp://hiredpay.com

thanks ~

• Anonymous: Nov 8, 2013 from: Summerfield, Florida, United States

These scams exist for Phishing reasons. They collect Email addresses, then rent, sell, lease these lists. ~

• Anonymous: Nov 6, 2013 from: Boise, Idaho, United States

after working an hour or so, I checked back to mystandardjob .com/index.php find $1465 and complete the unlock for the surveys and get directed to the download. guess what their form looks like?

pastebin .com/p2LuazeK

yes one sentence with a pin#
    how do you pay out over a grand without a name or phone number,address,bank routing info,email?
    you don't. it is a huge monopoly of scams. ~

• Anonymous: Nov 6, 2013 from: Geldrop, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands

Please add www.apocketmoney .com ~

• Anonymous: Nov 5, 2013 from: Europe

When the pay day came, my account was removed by the website. This is very bad. ~

• Anonymous: Nov 4, 2013 from: Europe

I had an account with them but today when I tried to login it says it has been suspended, why??? ~

• Anonymous: Nov 4, 2013 from: United Kingdom

I have worked hard with this "scam" was never able to do the survey - I have earned 1365 dollars so far and no the account is suspendend and I won't see a cent of this money! I really needed the money and am a mother of 3. Why do people this? I hope all their scams fail! ~

• Anonymous: Nov 4, 2013 from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

they ask u to fill a survey to approve your payment and it never gets submitted. its such a big scam! glad i got to know soon enough plus my accounted is already suspended ~

• Anonymous: Nov 4, 2013 from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

i did even put my email....i just earned 305$ this evening and when i log it out....and later i logged in it says your account has been suspended...pls stop this scams ~

• Anonymous: Nov 4, 2013 from: Opelousas, Louisiana, United States

My boyfriend had same thing happen with 50dollar job he could not complete the survey they make you do to prove your human I told him to google and make sure the site was real but of course he didn't and found out the hard way. ~

• Anonymous: Nov 3, 2013 from: Bagumbayan, Albay, Philippines

Same thing...I made an effort and I have $1095 but problem is they never pay money..I started October 26, 2013 and it says payment will be on 31st of October ..I tried to check again and trying to request to payout but problem is they move the payment on 5th of November..well let's see what happen after on November 5...add also JoReferral.com ...almost same marketing scheme... ~

• Anonymous: Nov 3, 2013 from: Pittsford, New York, United States

Is there any way we can stop such scammers ~

• Anonymous: Nov 2, 2013 from: Florida, United States

How do you delete your account? ~

• Anonymous: Nov 2, 2013 from: United States

I knew this was fake! I just though, "hey, I wonder if this is real" and sense I had a feeling it was fake, I said why not, and sent FAKE ip traffic to the sites, as it said not to do, just tot test their "anti-cheat" system and see if it was real. :)

I have $4855 on 50dollarjob .com and $7205 on paylinker .com (at one point is actually said I had $440,565 but was fixed) (You should add those sites to the list).

First the "request payment" button didn't work, then I eventually got the link that was suppose to be there, and it wanted me to download a form, but first do a survey. (Btw, the surveys WON'T unlock the download).

After noticing it will not unlock, I inspect the pages with google "chrome". This is what the download page says:
    "Welcome to Withdraw
    Request page.
    You have successfully completed the
    minimum withdraw amount.
    Please Download Your "Payout
    Form" given in below link.
    >[Download Form.]<

This form include your payment instructions and
    you will have to select payment method and your
    payment receiving account details etc in that file.

After filling form send it to
    payouts @paylinker.com
    your payment will be processed within 24
    hours after form submission."

Here is the "download_form.txt" link I found on their website that is suppose to be the payout form: http://gripped .biz/20923

As you click the download button, the site will then ask you to complete MORE surveys. Its becoming clear, they are getting paid to get us to do the surveys and advertise.

Gripped .biz operates by offering webmasters and etc to make money by posting offer ads and subscriptions to "download content" (which I don't think is even there.)

ALL of these websites are just going to give you a huge run around basically. No email will even work when you DO send them an email of any type.

And there a lot more to add to the list, I hope soon they all will be found.

-JDM ~

• Anonymous: Nov 2, 2013 from: Romania

Cant complete survey? I try, try again but nothing. The survey don't unlock. ~

• Anonymous: Nov 2, 2013 from: Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan

This is a fake website, there is no payment for this site. ~

• Anonymous: Nov 1, 2013 from: Europe

How to complet survey? I try, try again but nothing. The survey don't unlock. ~

• Anonymous: Nov 1, 2013 from: Tunisia

I register, about three, www.PayVilla .com, it has more 350 dollars, www.income4youth .com,almost 400 dollars and www.youthwealth .com has 230 dollars I registered yesterday. I was shock but when I tried to request pay the told I must be American citizen and my resident country isn't supported on promotion, God this guys r more than smart . ~

• Anonymous: Oct 31, 2013 from: Lakewood, New Jersey, United States

Here is another website:
    hxxp://PayLinker.com/ ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 4 weeks ago from: Daly City, California, United States

So what is the best website to make money online that is not a scam? ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 2 weeks ago from: Port Orange, Florida, United States

Hi. Almost all of those type sites that you can join for free with the promises to make thousands of $$ per month are b*llsh*t! I'm here because I'm researching a site I stumbled upon called EarnbyTask .com and yeah, it looks like it's b*lls*t too! I have made money online though with a very simple system that doesn't involve doing "tasks" to earn money. It's not free to join, there is a one time $25 payment for lifetime membership, with all the info, tips ~

• Anonymous: Oct 31, 2013 from: Europe

god.....I kinda had that feeling...this must be a fake...who gonna give a 10 dollors..in jus 1 click...but also I registered n I made 1050 dollors ...same problem with me the "Request Payment" Button
    wont budge at all my pay day is
    October 31,2013......!! ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 1 week ago from: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

The website www.visitrevenue .com is a fake. ~

• Anonymous: Oct 31, 2013 from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

i reached 475$ .how to complete survay? ~

• Anonymous: Oct 31, 2013 from: Pasong Tamo, Quezon City, Philippines

Why?? i have effort to make earnings from www.pay4visits.com... and guess this is not true.. OMG.. ~

• Anonymous: Oct 30, 2013 from: Middletown, New York, United States

you can alos ad the site paylinker.com ~

• Anonymous: Oct 30, 2013 from: Houston, Texas, United States

Hi

I reached 1485 and same thing with me the "Request Payment" Button wont budge at all my pay day is October 31,2013 I just want to know when pay day comes what happens? ~

• Anonymous: Oct 30, 2013 from: United States

i also reached 405 dollars but when i tried to claim my 300 dollars i was asked to do a survey first but this survey had a condition that i should be an American citizen but when registering it says worldwide online its crazy my pay was due tomorrow now since i couldnt reach these guys by email which replying automatically delivery failure i decided to find the head of deployment at session electronics philippines via google i bumped into this usefull information ~

• Anonymous: Oct 29, 2013 from: India

I have reached their limit of $300, but there is nothing which helps me in withdrawal of my money.

You are doing a good job, keep it up.
    I would like to say to all my friends, please do not register with your personal information, details and do not give your card no. to these fake sites..

Thanks ~

• Anonymous: Oct 27, 2013 from: Taylors, South Carolina, United States

You can add Eachvisitpaid.com to your list! ~

• Anonymous: Oct 27, 2013 from: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

I have $2055 in my account and everytime i have to download the form it wont work. This is a scam and not worth wasting my time. ~

• Anonymous: Oct 27, 2013 from: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

the survey for the approval of payment will never unlock!
    the purpose of that is to force anyone to subcribe at VIPgames (with Sending#1110) from mobile charges(loads / recharge).
    that's their brilliant way. ~

• Anonymous: Oct 27, 2013 from: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

the website will force the payee to subcribe to VipGames subcription site @ sending # 1110 @ etisalat/du for 5 to 10 Dhs per txt.
    its a brilliant way to take mobile recharge...!
    that survey will never unlock! ~

• Anonymous: Oct 25, 2013 from: Pasig, Manila, Philippines

me also... the file they want to me to download cannot be downloaded ~

• Anonymous: Oct 24, 2013 from: Malolos, Bulacan, Philippines

I tried to register but my registration was incomplete because the file they asked me to download cannot be downloaded. I just don't know what will happen next because if you are saying that this is fake, I would like to deactivate my account there.. Thanks. ~

• Anonymous: Oct 24, 2013 from: Philippines

Good day!

I would like to ask question about my earnings,I already have $300 ,when I get my survey in order to request my payment, It does not complete. I already try all the survey question.

kindly help me how to fix it.

Thank you. ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 3 weeks ago from: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I have tried to cash out the money I made in theweeklyjob but it is difficult and they said I should complete the survey.I have tried to complete one step and they don't want me to download the payout file.....Is the site fake or real? Please I need an answer from you guys. ~

• info: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

The website www.theweeklyjob .com is a fake and scam. ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 2 weeks ago from: Egypt

I have tried to cash out the money I made in theweeklyjob but I cant known how to complete the survey, the offer is available to my area please any one help me. ~

• info: 1 month, 2 weeks ago

It is a scam. Please do not complete the surveys because you will never receive your money. ~

Send this article to someone via email:
Email address:
Like our Facebook page at: facebook.com/OnlineThreatAlerts
Follow us on Twitter at: twitter.com/onlinethreatale
Follow us on Google+ at: google.com/+Onlinethreatalerts