SMS Text Message Scam: "True Move Company Raffle Draws"

SMS Text Message Scam: "True Move Company Raffle Draws"

The text or SMS message: "Congrats Your Mobile Number Has Awarded $250,000.00USD," and others like it are scams. Please do not send your information to the e-mail address in the text or SMS messages. Thousands of persons around the world have received these text messages and want to know if they are fakes.

The 'True Move' Fraudulent Message

From Thailand !ntl Mobile Draw TRUE MOV3 COMPANY
Congrats Your Mobile Number Has Awarded $250,000.00USD. To Claim 3mail Your NAM#&Country to Draw @tmcldraw.org

TMCL Company Ltd, Thailand

Some persons claimed that they have sent their information, completed the basic requirements and were asked to deposit US$ 1,564.00.

Please remember this basic and very important rule: if you asked to send money in order to receive money, it is SCAM!

Some of the text messages came from the following telephone numbers:

• 66854484573
  • 66879284419

If you receive any text or SMS messages like the one above, claiming you have won money from the True Move Company, please report it to your telecommunications service provider.

Remember to leave your comment and read the ones made by others below.

Alert and help your family and friends by sharing this article with them:
Click the following thumb up or down, if you like or dislike this alert:
Rating: Thumb up Rating: Thumb down 0 dislikes
Send this article to friends or family via email. For multiple email addresses, separate each with a semi-colon ";"
Email address(es):

Enter your comment or question in the box below and click the "Submit Your Comment or Question" button.

Your feedback is important to us! We invite you to share any information that you have on this article by telling us what you know or ask a question regarding this article, by leaving a comment in the box below. We will not send a response to your email address, so do not post your email address in your comment. All responses will be posted in the comment section below, to be shared with everyone.

Please read the comments made below (if there are any) before posting yours. Someone may have already posted the same comment or question. Duplicate comment or question will be removed.

You are currently not signed in, but you may still submit your comment or question as an anonymous user. But in order to receive comment and other important notifications and alerts, please click here to sign in, or click here to sign up if you have not yet registered.

CommentComments or Questions (197)

The comments on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts. Online Threat Alerts reserves the right not to publish comments that may be deemed libelous, derogatory or indecent. Anonymous users will not be able to delete their comments.

• Posted: 1 week, 1 day ago by an anonymous user from Brunei Darussalam:

I received the following message from 90404494:
    "Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/BRU30-6491387
    to email: truemovepromotion@ gmail.com for details"

Good thing I checked on ur website.. Thanks. : delete

• Posted: 5 days, 5 hours ago by an anonymous user:

That happened to me as well. : delete

• Posted: 1 week, 5 days ago by an anonymous user from Brunei Darussalam:

Please also add the following number, as a number they send from: 90404494. : delete

• Posted: 1 week, 2 days ago by an anonymous user from Brunei and Muara District, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei:

I also got that text from that number and I found it suspicious that they didn't add a specific due date. Always follow your gut. : delete

• Posted: 1 month, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from United States:

Is the message below a deception or not?

"Sorry.. I send back for Your Mobile Number Has Won 500,000,00 Dollars In The 2015 True Move Mobile Draws In Thailand. To Claim,Send REF NO ID/TH-6491387 to truemobilethai@ gmail.com.." : delete

• Posted: 1 month, 1 week ago by info:

It is a lottery scam. A very deceptive message sent by scammers. : delete

• Posted: 1 month, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand:

Wished it was real tho, lol. They also sent me a certificate with my name on it attached via email.. knew it sounded too good to be true :) : delete

• Posted: 1 month, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand:

I have just received this text now. Thought I'd check it out first- glad I did. Thanks for the, info. I'll pass it on :) : delete

• Posted: 1 month, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Porirua, Wellington, New Zealand:

What do you know, got the same text message and what did I do, replied to it. Thought I would google to see if it is legit. But, awesome to know that they are d*heads and you know what, somehow I saw a name which is similiar to mine. : delete

• Posted: 1 month, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand:

Hi, I have just received that very text message to my phone I thought it was dodgy but when I went to reply it wouldnt send a txt message so knew straight away that it was a scam.

So truemovepromotionj@ gmail.com is the email they gave me to send a confirmation email to. So obviously not a real person. : delete

• Posted: 2 months ago by an anonymous user:

If I have sent my name phone number and my country will they be able to use it to their advantage? : delete

• Posted: 2 months ago by info:

Yes, that's the reason they sent the text. : delete

• Posted: 2 months ago by an anonymous user:

Luckily, I just received the message an thought I won something until I look up the name on internet....very lucky?

I wouldn't have sent any money anyway if they asked!!! : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from New South Wales, Australia:

I received the same msg this afternoon from this mob of do*che cakes. And my number isn't even listed! How stupid do they think we are? Seriously! : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia:

Yep, my son's phone got the text today. Send Ref num ******* to an email address.

I've also received an email scam saying they are NAB and a phone call to my home saying they are Aus Tax Office.

These scams seem to be coming thick and fast now. : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Thanx for information. I have just received one txt message from them. Just google it to see who are they. : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Just got a txt message saying I had won from cellular draw that I never entered for the amount of 500 thousand. I would expect this as a scam! But had to check?! : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

I just received a txt saying Thanks for winning $500,000 and to send a reference number to this website truemovepromotionsjgmail .com.

I clearly knew straight away that it was a scam, and looked it up on my computer instead of my phone, because I was worried it might grab my cell phone details, or send through a virus. No number came up, it just read celltrue. I am well aware that any random company txting my phone that I've never heard of before, especially when they require you to send money, are a total scam. I just wanted to report this for others that may be more naive. : delete

I just got the same message but no number, just came up as "celtruez" thought it was weird straight away as I haven't signed up for anything with my mobile number recently and the text in itself sounded dodgy.. : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Waitati, Southland, New Zealand:

I got a message last night. I never followed the link in the message, I figured I would Google true move and found this. Hope everyone that gets a message do what I did. It really does come down to good old fashioned "common sense" : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Yes we have just recieved a txt from them and it was from True Move claiming we had won 500,000.

I must say it is very convincing though...These asrseholes are very clever with their wording. : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia:

I received message this morning saying: "thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this years mobile draw send ref no tr/aus-6491387 to e.mail processingdepartment11@gmail for details." I am suspicious of this text message, from Truemove. Is this a scam? : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 2 weeks ago by info:

Yes, it is a scam. : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand:

same thing happened here this morning! received $500,000! : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand:

Hiya, thanks for setting up this webpage. Knew it was too good to be true. Certainly wont be sending them any info.
    cheers
    michelle nz : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Wow - I must be special - they told me I'd won $500, 000 !!!
    Rod : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

I just received a message from 447041391096 saying I've won $500,000, another number to add to your scam list! : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

"Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/NZD-6491387 to email: truemovepromotion@gmail .com for details"

I received this today.. scam!!! : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Hi, I,ve just recieved a text message from truemovepromotion@gmail.com the number they have used is 447067632765. : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Brunei and Muara District, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei:

Hi! I also receive text message from True Move Company and the same what they say that I won 500,000 US dollars. And they asking for my info, but I don't reply because I have sense that this is a scam. : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Europe:

Me too, I got the same scam message too.

Just now saying that I just won $500,000.00 dollars. Is that true??? : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 3 weeks ago by info:

NIo, it is a scam. : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam:

I got the same scam message too just now saying that I just won 5000 thousand dollars. but I aint that stupid enough to believe in those so I made my research.

hahahah thank you this is somehow helped me to not believe in the message. tbh I was about to believe that but luckily I searched up on internet and found this website. thank you. : delete

My god me too, I recieved a text message that I won five thousand dollar...I thought that was a raple draw from broadband......I keep searching also and I plan to call dst to inform the messages... from Brunie too.. : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Hi,

Recieve this this txt mail:
    "Celltrue TR/NZ89-6491387 to e-mail: truemovepromotion@gmail .com I won five hundred thousand dollars in this years mobile draw;" wish it was true. : delete

• Posted: 3 months ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

I was scammed by the True Move International ballot prize draw. They wanted my personal details and promised a visa/ATM card. It came through my gmail account. Went from true move company to the bank of Augudhya public company.

I was suspicious at the certificates they sent. Here is their email addresses: remittance.augudhya@gmail .com or customercareayudya@accountant .com.

The phone number and contact person was Mr P Thonglor Director, phone number: 66983824560. I was not impressed to find this was a scam. I have not yet been asked for any money but I am now aware of the identity fraud scam. Please be careful. : delete

• Posted: 3 months ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

I got the same message stating I had won 500.000. Thought it was real, so messed up. They continued to send application forms and even a fake certificate saying congratulations blah blah I had won; lossers. I rang their number and asked for Peter, apparently the executive chief Lola, and he said I needed to pay for courier. When I asked why he got angry. I hope 2degrees sorts this out. They make it look so legit, it's disgusting. : delete

• Posted: 3 months ago by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia:

Neighbour just got an sms stating he had won $500,000 and to reply to the sms via email with a reference number. Asked the obvious question ie had he entered any competitions.

Immediately went to google and searched for TrueMove Promotions. Yep, my scam radar was right, as it is 90% of the time. : delete

• Posted: 3 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from Victoria, Australia:

Yeah I got same thing on 26/5/15, stating I won $500,000 been also sent letters saying I have inherited 17 and 26 million dollars guess some people do send their money if they keep doiing it. : delete

• Posted: 3 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand:

it doesn't show a ph. no. on my text, it just says CELTRUEMVE "Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/NZ-6491387 to email: truemovepromotion@gmail .com for details.

How do I block this crap? : delete

• Posted: 3 months ago by an anonymous user from Nelson, Nelson, New Zealand:

Got the same message and REF no. Scam for sure. Glad I did not email them. : delete

• Posted: 3 months, 1 week ago by info:

Contact your service provider, they maybe able to help you. : delete

• Posted: 3 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

How can they do this?? I receive one saying I had won $500,000. Gee! It was like a dream come true. But I decided 2 check it out first. : delete

• Posted: 3 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand:

I have got one saying I have won 500,000 dollars. : delete

• Posted: 3 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Hi, there I received a txt message from Cellent to say I won 500000 dollars.

I want to know if 2degree can do something about this how did they get my number.

Just bought the phone last month I only gave this number to my family. : delete

I am also on 2 degrees... I have contacted them about this : delete

• Posted: 3 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

I Just received a txt saying I won $500,000NZD from Mobile promotions but email address looks dodgy truemovepromotion@gmail .com.......... txt from Cntct #: 45298372092 txt say include my ref#TR/NZD - 6491387 : delete

• Posted: 3 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand:

I just got the same txt now n same ref number : delete

• Posted: 3 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand:

"Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/NZD-6491387 to email: truemovepromotion@gmail.com for details"

Received this morning in New Zealand. Hey this is cool. I wish I did. These idiots think that we are all foolish here. 2degree needs to put a stop to all this. : delete

• Posted: 3 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Bay of Plenty, Tauranga, New Zealand:

The REF number they gave me was TR/NZ-6491387. : delete

Hi, I got a text a message today from true move promotion 12/5/15 stating I had won 500,000 dollars. I did not give into the text and did anything that was asked of me, which was to email my ref No. They sent me via a number called CELLENT.

I could not find the number, it was sent from; it just came up as CELLENT. The gmail account they asked me to email was truemovepromotion@gmail .com : delete

• Posted: 3 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam:

Hello. I've received the message yesterday (10th May 2015) saying "Thank for winning Five Hundred Thousand Dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/BRU-6491387 to email : truemovepromotion@gmail.com for details"

After I sent my information through email this is what I received :

-- -- --
    "True Tower Building, 18, Ratchadaphisek Rd.,
    HuaI Khwang, HuaI Khwang,
    Bangkok 10310 Thailand

Your Mobile Number has been selected among the five lucky-winners of the True Move Company Ltd, Thailand for Five Hundred Thousand Dollars
    This is a reward program for the patronage of internet services, all participants were selected randomly from world wide mobile number Directories, and your mobile number appears on the Microsoft machine as the winner of the 2015 True Move yearly promotional Award Prize Cheque of Five hundred Thousand Dollars.

Full Name:.
    Country:.
    Contact Mobile Number:.
    Nationality:..
    Address:.
    House Telephone:..
    Age:.
    Sex:.
    Marital Status:..
    Occupation:.
    Prize Amount:.

Above is the winner application form, please fill the application form and return it back for verification and payment of your won prize fund. Please provide the required information as soon as possible to enable the paying bank commence your payment before the last remittance date.

Best Regard
    True Move Com. Ltd
    True Tower Building,
    Bangkok, Thailand"
    -- -- --

I accidentally gave my information as name, country, nationality, address, phone no. etc. what should I do? is it a scam? I hope you can do something about it.

Thank you. : delete

• Posted: 3 months, 4 weeks ago by info:

It is a scam. You will not be able to undo what you have done, but just be careful next time, because they will attempt to use the information that you have sent to trick you into sending money and more information. : delete

• Posted: 3 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Got a text 5hrs ago to say congrats I won 500,000 its from Cellet and phone number 2355368. : delete

I got the same kind of message...when I search Google and found out it's a scam....still someone is replying to me daily about sending details. : delete

• Posted: 4 months ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

I got a text from them yesterday sayn thanks for winning five hundred thousand. Oh I wish it was true... I'm with 2degrees nz. : delete

• Posted: 4 months ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

I received a text this morning first thing I did was pick up the phone book and look up international area codes.

It appears 45 would be denmark now why would someone in denmark want to give me $500k? : delete

• Posted: 4 months ago by an anonymous user from Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand:

I just received a txt message from Team Scam just now. How did they get our cell numbers? Little criters.

Txt message:

I'm pretty sure everyone that gets these texts, Facebook messages and emails are thinking the same thing...

Apologies for the explicit wording.. But hey.. They need to get a life.

Kind regards
    Shyloh : delete

• Posted: 3 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

I just got the same text haha, dam wish it was true though. Thanks for the heads up people and as they said, just report to telecommunications provider.

Have a good day people.
      Tasi : delete

• Posted: 4 months ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Just received txt from 45296984355 saying I had won 500,000 dollars and to send the ref. they supplied.
    Don't think so!! : delete

• Posted: 4 months ago by an anonymous user from Palmerston North, Wellington, New Zealand:

just received one of these texts from 45221864767. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Depok, Jawa Barat, Indonesia:

I haven't been asked to deposit any money yet, but I sent them a text telling that if this is true, just send the money to the address stated in my reply. Otherwise don't bother because I have read all about True Move Company from the Google. And the comments all say that your company is a fraud. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand:

Can't believe it 2degrees, why are you letting this kind of scam get past you with the technology these days to block out this kind of thing happening.... think I'll go back to Vodafone : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam:

I also received that message . I sent my information. They replied by sending a truemove certification.

They send a contact number and name of direcor. It's this true or no? : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

We got this same message with same reference. I sent them my details and now I feel dumb because I've looked it up.

These people need to stop, as if I'm dumb enough to give money to win money tho?!! : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Papakura, Auckland, New Zealand:

I rang the phone number and he got angry with me, that's when I knew something was wrong.

Feel sorry for the people who gave those people money. : delete

• Posted: 2 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Can you tell me how I ring them from my 2degrees number please someone help ? : delete

Yea, this person had me thinking what I could spend the money on, till I found this site.

Whoever this clown is needs to be punished or something needs to be done about this clown. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

This is a scam phone number: 45206733752. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Katikati, Auckland, New Zealand:

I also received the same text/SMS. As I know that there is no such thing as a random draw - laws require that you enter a competition in order to win - I have demanded their legal teams contact details and have threatened them with legal proceedings if they do not respond and deny me my winnings. Lol. I have proof they have offered me $500,000! : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

"Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/NZD-6491387 to email: truemovepromotion@gmail.com for detail"

This what I got about 4 hours ago. We all could all do with such cash but NOTHING COMES FOR FREE. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand:

Exactly what I just received. I needed a laugh to start my day. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

They have my email address now too. What will happen now? : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by info:

They will continue to send you more fake email messages, in an attempt to trick you into sending more information or money. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

I have recieved this msg also claming I've won $500,000.00. It asked to email for more details which I did, but now is asking for all my details. No way I think if you won that kind of money they could at least ring you or come see u.

I dont know where they are from but if I was giving away that kind of money I would want to see where it was going. LOL. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

I received this two days ago and I sent them my details. Aw God sakes I don't usually fall for this and it is a good thing I looked it up. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand:

I just received this too; bummer all got the same:
    "ref no:TR/NZ 6491387"

If only it was genuine. It's so evil especially when your a low income family, who could do with an amount like that. They deserve the death penalty. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

I agree with you .. it get my hopes up. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Just got second similar message in two days. : delete

I got the following:

"45208655729: Thanks for winning five hundred trousand dollars in this years mobile draw send REF no. TR/NZ-6491387 to email: truemovepromotion@gmail .com for details" : delete

This is exactly the text I received. I'm a sucker too! : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Tasman, Nelson, New Zealand:

Exact same message I got. I am with 2 degrees anyone else? sent from 45259399653. I knew it was scam text because I haven't and don't enter into draws via my mobile phone....hmm how can we get them back; the low lives!!! : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Thats funny. That's the exact same messages I got including the ref number. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Just received exact same message : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand:

Damon! I just deleted the text after reading it was a scam. Email was truemovethai@gmail .com and the amount $500000.00. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Got text messages frôm True Move Prômôtion that I have won 500 000 dollars and I should send by details. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Palmerston North, Wellington, New Zealand:

I recieved the same text this morning from 45265304436:

"Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/NZ-6491387 to email: truemovepromotion@gmail.com for details."

I contacted 2degrees and they said to forward it to 7726 and if enough people send them they will investigate this. : delete

• Posted: 3 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Tauranga, Gisborne, New Zealand:

I have just had this scam on my 2 degrees phone. A shame 2 degrees have still not done anything about blocking these texts. This is 4 weeks after you received your text. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand:

Received a text exactly for this scam... win $500,00.00. thankfully, I googled the founder names and got this site... thanks for this... too good to be true! : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

OMG..I just received this text message now..and I thought I have to look up first and I'm so thankful I found this site...the text says: "Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/NZ-6491387 to email truemovepromotion@gmail .com for details"

These people are evil sending this text to people...but it was a different number from the one mentioned above..it was send from this number 45296499192. I think I'm going back to vodafone because I never get any text like this. My 2degrees number is the one that this kind of text likes..just saying....Beware people..There are many bad people out there...Peaceful day and thanks again to the person creating this page... : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand:

"Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/NZ-6491387 to email: truemovepromotion@gmail .com for details"

I just received this 2 mins ago and automatically went into investigation mode. I can't stand people that try rip other people off. Be careful of these nasty scams. : delete

I have just received a text saying I Have won 500 thousand dollars. The text was sent from: 45283499827. It says to email a ref number TR/NZ 6491387 to truemovepromotion@gmail .com.I have not done anything. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Leeston, Canterbury, New Zealand:

Omg! That what I got today too. I told them to get lost. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 4 weeks ago by info:

The message is a scam. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Singapore:

I think the following text message is a fake; I received today 14 April 2015, 8:45, Indonesia:
    "Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/INDO-6491387 to email: processingdepartment003@gmail .com for details
    From 00661233"

I also received that message. Also same number : 00661233. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia:

I got exactly the same message this morning.... : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 4 weeks ago by info:

The message is a fake. : delete

• Posted: 4 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Received this text on mobile today 14 April 2015 at 12:54:
    "Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars this year mobile draw send REF No. TR?NZ-6491364 to email: truemocepromotion@gmail .com for details."

I thought it was too good to be true. : delete

• Posted: 5 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Europe:

I did reply to their email message below with fake information:

"Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/BRUN-6491387 to email: truemovepromotion @gmail .com for details''

telephone no 00661233"

• Posted: 5 months, 2 weeks ago by info:

It is not recommended that you respond to the fake email message.

This is because the scammers will now know that your email address is active and will continue to send you more of those fake emails. : delete

• Posted: 6 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam:

Even me here in Brunei received the message from truemovepromotion. They said I have won $500, 000. I know it's a scam because this is not new in the Philippines. Hope those scammers can still sleep and been forgiven by God in there way of having money.

I think they are smart person. Sad to say they used it in a bad and pity way for them. It's just simple. If you know in yourself that you didn't join any kind of contest on phone or online. Don't expect that instantly you have won a prize. : delete

• Posted: 6 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from Singapore:

Received this message today "Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/IND-6491387 to email: truemovepromotion@gmail .com for details"

I thought that it was true...Thanks for information this site.. : delete

• Posted: 6 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from Bekasi, Jawa Barat, Indonesia:

I have received sms with ref,no bla bla bla and then email like this:

"We deeply congratulate you once again for winning the True Move International balloting award programme.

This promotional programme is being promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities in the person of Bill Gates of Microsoft Inc. With the support of True Move Founders: , Yinglcuk Sirichat, John Putara, Chinanwata Oseka and other corporate companies and organizations in United States and Thailand to encourage the use of computer systems worldwide."

Is this Fraud? : delete

• Posted: 6 months, 1 week ago by info:

The email is a scam. : delete

• Posted: 6 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam:

Just now @ 2/3/2015 I have received the text content:

"Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/BRU-6491387 to email; truemovepromotion@gmail.com for details"

Tel no: 00661233

I knew the text is fake. Who is in this world so bounteous will give u lots of money without doing anything??? I address this person who send me the text as "Crazy person..and my advise to you better doing some work that worth yourself rather than doing the rubbish. : delete

I got same text message ....and I reply straight away..I thought is was true ...and they sent me certificate to claim I won...what should I do?because they know my address and my full name? : delete

• Posted: 6 months, 2 weeks ago by info:

Report it to the police if you feel threatened. : delete

• Posted: 6 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia:

Receive this text massage a few minutes ago: "Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/INDO-6491387 to email: truemovepromotion@gmail .com for details" : delete

• Posted: 7 months ago by an anonymous user from Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam:

Receive this text today:

"Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/BRU-6491387 to email: truemovepromotion@gmail .com for details"

They even send an email asking me for complete details. How true is this? Im ignoring this text and email as I was afraid that they would probably ask me to deposit a certain amount of money. : delete

Your ref number is the same as what they sms to me.. now I know its a scam. : delete

• Posted: 6 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from San Mateo, California, United States:

Is it true, this day, I won five hundred thousand dollars. : delete

• Posted: 6 months, 4 weeks ago by info:

No, it is a scam. : delete

• Posted: 7 months ago by an anonymous user from Ashburn, Virginia, United States:

received the same text, same reference and email from the phone number: 00661233 : delete

• Posted: 6 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia:

The same with me here in Indonesia. : delete

• Posted: 7 months ago by an anonymous user from Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines:

I received the same message also yesterday here in philippines. : delete

• Posted: 6 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Europe:

I received sms win five hundred thousand dallar this one true? : delete

• Posted: 6 months, 2 weeks ago by info:

It is not true; it is a scam. : delete

I received this on 11/2/15. From telephone 0066123:

"Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/BRU-6491387 to email: truemovepromotion@gmail .com for details."

I recieve this message just now...from tel.no.00661233 : delete

• Posted: 6 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Brunei, Brunei Darussalam:

I recieve this message just now...from tel.no.00661233 also. : delete

• Posted: 8 months ago by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia:

Received the following spam:
    --- ---
    From Tel # 6680248933 22/7/14 "A donation was made to you. Contact (truemove@truemovethai.org) for more information. : delete

• Posted: 8 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Philippines:

The following email address belongs to scammers: remittanceayudhyat@live .com : delete

• Posted: 9 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Thimphu, Thimphu, Bhutan:

Have received message claiming that I have won five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF no TR/BHU-6491387 to email. If it is true where should I contact and what I should do please. : delete

• Posted: 9 months, 3 weeks ago by info:

It is not true because it is a scam. : delete

• Posted: 9 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam:

The same situation, I also receive an attached letter issued by:

Mr.SupachaI Otampa
    Tel: 66950103504,
    email: enquiry@truemovecompany .it.pn,
    Chief Executive Officer
    True Move Network Company Thailand.

I wonder why the big company in Thailand - True Corporation Public Company Limited - let this SCAM happened? Instead they should work with police in Thailand in order to protect their prestigiousness themselve? Or there is no law in Thailand?

A very big company but can't do a small action for prevention of this SCAM, is it a big one?
    It's really necessary to protect their customer also. Will TRUEMOVE has their own actions? Hopefully.
    - Brunei, date 25/11/2014 - : delete

• Posted: 10 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from Europe:

This morning I recieved one message from 00661233 that this year your mobile win five hundred thousand dollars and I should send the no.REF NO.TRI BRU6491387 to truemovepromotion@gmail .com for details. Is this true or this is also scam? : delete

• Posted: 10 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam:

I got a SMS from them too.. I didn't read it fully.. I sent the number with my email address..! What should I do? : delete

• Posted: 10 months, 2 weeks ago by info:

They(scammers) will attempt to trick you into sending money or more information with the information that you have sent. So, please be very careful going forward. : delete

I got the sms from 00661233. The thing is, how the hell did they got my no.? : delete

• Posted: 10 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Australia:

Haha yes me too. I would settle for 250. Got the message in StKilda today on Lebara network. : delete

• Posted: 10 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Epping, New South Wales, Australia:

I also received 500K winning SMS message from 00661233 today Nov 1st 2014. Obviously a scam. Springwood New South Wales, Australia. : delete

• Posted: 11 months ago by an anonymous user from Frankston, Victoria, Australia:

I like the way they increased it from $250 to $500k. as if $250k wasn't enough to warrent a response. lol : delete

• Posted: 11 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Male, Maale, Maldives:

This the one I got.. its from 00661233. What they really want????
    --- ---

Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/MA-6491387 to email: truemovethai1 @gmail.com for details

• Posted: 11 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Croydon, Victoria, Australia:

I'm in Australia and just got a text from this number 00661233 stating I'd won 500 thousand dollars and to email them at truemovepromotion @gmail .com with a reference number. Not planning on emailing them. : delete

I got this one too. not going even bother looking into it. besides my google check. getting pretty sick and tired of scams. : delete

• Posted: 11 months ago by an anonymous user from Australia:

I got the same and I emailed back; got a responce back asking for loads of infomation. : delete

• Posted: 11 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Maldives:

Same here in Maldives . The exact message. : delete

• Posted: 11 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia:

Looks like they're still at it. I got an sms and when I tried to send a text back saying "OMG! That is unbelievable. Please give me your Australian lottery details and permits so I can go have a look at it" The message was undeliverable, of course.

The number to watch out for is 00661233.

The message was "Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/AUS-641387 to email: enquiry@truemove company.it.pn for details"

Riiight. Of course I won't.

Don't fall for it, people.

Cheers. : delete

• Posted: Sep 24, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Ashburn, Virginia, United States:

You are a selected winner of 500,000 USD,FACEBOOK 2014 PROMO, To claim Ur prize send your MOBILE NUMBER,FULL NAME AND YOUR HOME ADDRESS To: facebook@ cash4u .com

The number is 918467040975..is it all fake? : delete

• Posted: Sep 24, 2014 ago by info:

It is a scam. : delete

• Posted: Sep 8, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia:

Im in Australia and just got a scam text from 6080248933 too.

Winning $500,000 for doing nothing....if only!

Sounds nice in theory but cannot be possible! Please dont fall for as it only encourages these horrible people to continue trying to scam people. : delete

• Posted: Aug 19, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Perth, Western Australia, Australia:

I received a message today too no ending 933 australian resident with vodaphone. People must think we are crazy, but 500,000 $ would have been just what the doctor ordered!!! : delete

• Posted: Aug 12, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Port Moresby, National Capital, Papua New Guinea:

Got the same message from True Move and the number that appears on my phone is 66826342682. my God is powerful and He is watching what they're doing. May my Good Lord deal with them in all they do. thanks, @Papua New Guinea. : delete

• Posted: Aug 12, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Makawao, Hawaii, United States:

6680000 - that's the number I received, I dont know how to contact the telephone people about this so I hope you guys can help me. They trying to scam me too, watch out! : delete

• Posted: Aug 4, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia:

Please do not send your personal info to this company as they will ask you to fill it up and send them back. The email will be like the one below.

-------
    True Move Company Ltd Thailand
    Headquarters, 18 True Tower Building, Ratchadaphisak Road HuaI Khwang Bangkok.
    ======
    Dear winner,

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail in regards to the winning notification as earlier sent to you by True Move Network Communication Company Ltd Thailand. The 2014 Prize award of True Move Company is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the history of this Organization.

The 2014 True Move Company Limited Wish to inform you that Your fund has been deposited temporary in our paying bank in Thailand for security purposes and requested to payout to the 4th category winner by Cheque/visa ATM card. This process will not take them more than two or three banking days in as much as you followed the procedure as directed.
    On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, We wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who has contributed immensely towards the success of this program. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Mobile Number Directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the True Move Network Company Limited in its struggle to alleviate poverty.

Please provide the below required information to enable us commence with the procession and payment of your won prize fund.
    ******
    Full Name: ........
    Country: ........
    Winning Mobile Number: ........
    Nationality: ........
    Address: ........
    House Telephone: ........
    Age: ........
    Sex: ........
    Marital Status: ........
    Occupation: ........
    Prize Amount: ........
    Contact E-mail Address: ........
    *******
    For security reasons, we ask that you keep your reference number/award from public notice until your claim has been processed and the money remitted to you as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking of advantage of this program by people as it has happened in the past.

Please endeavor to come forward on time to enable the bank make the transfer before the last date for the remittance of this prize fund to you being the lucky winner.
    Kindly read and understand that, you are advice to complete the above required details and forward it to us through the following e-mail address: (truemobile @truemovethai.org ) for the processing and remitting of your price money.

Kind Regards,
    Mr. SupachaI Otampa.
    (Chief Executive Officer True Move Network Company Thailand).
    ------- : delete

• Posted: Aug 7, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from La Paz, La Paz, Bolivia:

Hi, I'm from Cristhian from Bolivia, I have also received the same text message scam. From number 6080248933. Be careful. Thank you. ~ : delete

• Posted: Aug 14, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Santa Cruz, El Beni, Bolivia:

Hey! Im from Santa Cruz Bolivia, I've received this message too, same number: 6080248933...I wish it colud be real :P ehehe : delete

• Posted: Jul 31, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados:

I have received a message just like this. : delete

• Posted: Jul 30, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Castries, Castries, Saint Lucia:

Hi, I'm from St. Lucia, my service Provider is LIME, and I have also received the same scam text message.

From number 6080248933. Beware. Thanks. : delete

• Posted: Jul 26, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados:

I have used a very powerful meditation and rituals to remove those scondrols from peoples lives completely, they can mess with the material world but they cant beat my magic. They messed with the wrong sorcerer and spiritual intuitive. : delete

• Posted: May 23, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia:

has anyone responded, what will happen if they got our details...
    hmmmm : delete

• Posted: May 24, 2014 ago by info:

They will attempt to use it to scam you. : delete

• Posted: May 21, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Victoria, Australia:

I got the same text message:
    ------

Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/TH-6491387 to email: processingdepartment003 @gmail.com for details.

I stupidly sent the reference back the email. What will happen? : delete

• Posted: Aug 11, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Footscray, Victoria, Australia:

Same here. Number is TR/AU-6491387;
      mobile number is 6080248933;
      email is truemove @truemovethai .org for details : delete

• Posted: Jun 27, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Belize City, Belize, Belize:

Hi please send no more messages, I want nothing else than cash , money and a job to Corozal , Belize. : delete

• Posted: May 22, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia:

I also received a SMS saying I won $ 500,000.00 from their mobile draw that's why I am investigating and arrived at this page. The reference no. is the same and the instructions are the same: Send the ref. no. to truemovepromotions @gmail.com Too many people are having so much time on their hands. They should get a life. : delete

• Posted: May 11, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Managua, Managua, Nicaragua:

This is a scam, they should look for a decent job. : delete

Oh my god!!! I thought I'm lucky this year!!!I won without paying......I reply already and I gave my complete name...what should I do????they send me certificate already.....huhuhhhhu : delete

• Posted: 6 months, 2 weeks ago by info:

Just be careful next time because they will attempt to use the information that you have sent, to trick you into sending money or more information. : delete

• Posted: May 8, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Perth, Western Australia, Australia:

Got the message from same number 6080248933 saying I have won $500,000!!!!! And email to truemobile @truemovethai .org. I am thinking to do a police complaint. : delete

• Posted: May 6, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Singapore, Singapore:

Not only the number above but 6000248933 too. : delete

• Posted: May 5, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Australia:

Same scam new number 6080248933 : delete

• Posted: May 2, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Mentone, Victoria, Australia:

I had a message today from 6680248933 truemovethai saying i had won $500,000 in mobile draw. Same number as a lot of you guys. Cheers for the heads up. : delete

• Posted: May 1, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from San Fernando, San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago:

Thank you I received the same text a month ago then someone keep calling me to send money thank again. : delete

• Posted: Apr 18, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Trinidad and Tobago:

6680248933----- scam messages are sent from this number as well : delete

• Posted: Apr 21, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Port-of-spain, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago:

17-04-2014 at 10:08am - I got a message sayin I have won 500,000 from this number: 668028933 : delete

• Posted: Apr 18, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Trinidad and Tobago:

Hi...i got it too from 6680248933.... : delete

• Posted: May 13, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Ashburton, Victoria, Australia:

Lol .... I thought this happened only in India by Nigerian scamsters. : delete

• Posted: Apr 16, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

The new number we got was 6688248933 which i think is also a scam. : delete

• Posted: Apr 14, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

As in comments below I today received the same text on my mobile. 15/04/2014.

Curious I looked up this site for info. Thanks a million. : delete

• Posted: Apr 6, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand:

Just got this:
    ---------------

Congratulations for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/TH-6491387 to email: truemobile @truemovethai.org for details

N I'm so greatful to this site for helpn me so I wasn't sucked in, thanks a million :-) : delete

• Posted: Mar 26, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Got message "you have won $500k" text from truemove today 27th March 2014 from phone number: 6680248933. There must be some very stupid people around that would respond to this. An old saying "If it seems to good to be true then it almost certainly is" : delete

• Posted: Mar 18, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Got a dodgy "you have won $" text from truemove today 19th March 2014 from phone number: 6680248933 : delete

• Posted: Jul 20, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Burwood East, Victoria, Australia:

I got my msg on 22may .. They are claiming my cheque for $5 hundred thousand dollars has been stopped at customs : delete

• Posted: Mar 20, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

yes i received one on the 10th of march reading exactly that but for five hundred thousand.. : delete

• Posted: Mar 27, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Brampton, Ontario, Canada:

I also received today on the 27th of march that I also won five hundred thousand dollars! I as well knew that it was a scam and googled their email address up and got the scamed page. I have the same number and the same reference number. I am going on every connection that I have and am reporting it to everyone I know...to bad we can't beat them at their own game. : delete

• Posted: Mar 17, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

Congratulations for winning fice hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF no. TR/TH-6491387 to email:
    truemobile @truemovethai.org for details.

lolololol...such a scam. It's just unfortunate so many people get sucked into these things. : delete

• Posted: Mar 17, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand:

recieved the same txt. same reference and email from the phone number:6680248933 : delete

• Posted: Apr 5, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Chaguanas, Caroni, Trinidad and Tobago:

I got a text on my phone, from that same number saying, I won five hundrend thousand dollars. : delete

• Posted: Mar 12, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand:

Do not give any details what so ever to these criminal networks , they will try to gain your trust into convincingly scaming you out of your own money...you will always get asked to send shipping costs that are to establish the winnings to your account...account yes if youve already givin them your details you could be zero dollars before you know it. Dont be a sucker .
    This scam almost had me once before , not again . : delete

• Posted: Mar 11, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand:

i have just got 1 i searched the company and this page came up how ever the number is 6680248933. Now i know its a scam. : delete

I have that same number claims I've won $5000 dollars .scam is real .I searched there details
      and here I am. Just as well I thought it was a bit fishy considering I havent entered any online draws of the sort. : delete

• Posted: Mar 10, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

I just got a msg from them yesterday , big scam!! : delete

• Posted: Mar 3, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

I got txt message saying Congratulations for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/TH-6491387 to email truemobile@ truemovethai.org for details ..

just wondering if this is true or not because this is not a good thing to joke about. : delete

• Posted: Mar 16, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand:

I got the exact same txt. It is a scam. : delete

• Posted: Feb 17, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Perth, Western Australia, Australia:

Got an email from true move company saying I had won 500,000$. Thank you for uploading this saying it's a scam.
    This email looked quite professional : delete

• Posted: Oct 22, 2013 ago by an anonymous user from Port-of-spain, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago:

Ask yourself: How could you possibly win something you have no knowledge of? Don't be so stupid to be taken in by these scam artists. : delete

• Posted: Oct 8, 2013 ago by info:

Ignore all emails, text(SMS) messages and telephone call about the True Move Company lottery. This is because it is a scam. : delete

• Posted: Oct 7, 2013 ago by an anonymous user from Thimphu, Thimphu, Bhutan:

I also have received a msg frm true move company tellin me that i have won $500,000. And today morning a man from thailand called me saying that i have realy won the prize.I am so confused...is it true? Please help me out? : delete

• Posted: Aug 19, 2013 ago by an anonymous user from Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh:

I Got a meaazge like as "Your Mobile was selected in the 2013 dtac 1,000.000.00USD Int'l Mobile festival.To redredeem, send your Name & Email to: dtac@tmcldraw.org"
    I am confused about this I think it will be fake : delete

• Posted: Jul 29, 2013 ago by an anonymous user from Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand:

i have rang a couple of the true move phone numbers and the man at the other end kept saying that im to recieve all the verification emails etc.... well ive got them all and i told him that,but he kept disconnecting the phone call? what is this all about? : delete

• Posted: Jul 28, 2013 ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

25 07 13/
    this month congradulations on your owe lucky winner 500 ooo mobile competition ref num tr/ th 6491387to email info @TRUE MOVE THAI .ORG NOT TO BE FOOLED BHY SCAME UK ASYAPPLE LAST YEAH WAS YOU HAVR ONE A NEW IPOD BEFOR CAR ASK HOW FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME SUNPACIF COTHING COMPONY NZ HAS MY MAIL ADRESS ATTN TO WHO MAY BE CONSOOND : delete

• Posted: May 14, 2013 ago by info:

Yes, this is a scam. : delete

• Posted: May 14, 2013 ago by an anonymous user from United States:

I was contacted by True Move Company Ltdin Thailand say I won/awarded $850,000usd.How true is this text message.Let me know as soon as possible.A man also spoke to me on my cell phone telling me that the message was true.He claimed to represent the Company. : delete

• Posted: Mar 16, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from New Zealand:

I got massage from 668024893 3 say same thing above like winning 500 thousand US dollars lottery this is fake do not reply : delete

• Posted: Jul 30, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Warrens, Saint Thomas, Barbados:

I'm in Barbados and my service provider is LIME and I received that text today. I emailed and said if this is a scam do not contact me. Be careful people. : delete