SMS Text Message Scam: True Move Company Raffle Draws

Date: April 10, 2013 9:04 PM - Views: 16,751 - Comment Comments: 71
SMS Text Message Scam: True Move Company Raffle Draws

The text or SMS message: "Congrats Your Mobile Number Has Awarded $250,000.00USD," and others like it are scams. Please do not send your information to the e-mail address in the text or SMS messages. Thousands of persons around the world have received these text messages and want to know if they are fakes.

The 'True Move' Fraudulent Message

From Thailand !ntl Mobile Draw TRUE MOV3 COMPANY
Congrats Your Mobile Number Has Awarded $250,000.00USD. To Claim 3mail Your NAM#&Country to Draw @tmcldraw.org

TMCL Company Ltd, Thailand

Some persons claimed that they have sent their information, completed the basic requirements and were asked to deposit US$ 1,564.00.

Please remember this basic and very important rule: if you asked to send money in order to receive money, it is SCAM!

Some of the text messages came from the following telephone numbers:

• 66854484573
  • 66879284419

If you receive any text or SMS messages like the one above, claiming you have won money from the True Move Company, please report it to your telecommunications service provider.

Remember to leave your comment and read the ones made by others below.

Alert others by sharing this article with them:
Click the following thumb up or down, if you like or dislike this alert:
Rating: Thumb up 1 likes Rating: Thumb down 0 dislikes

Your feedback is important to us! We invite you to share any information that you have on this article by telling us what you know or ask a question regarding this article, by leaving a comment in the box below.
We will not send a response to your email address, so do not post your email address in your comment. All response will be posted in the comment section below, to be shared with everyone.

Please read the comments made below (if there are any) before posting yours. Someone may have already posted the same comment or question. Duplicate comment or question will be removed.

CommentComments or Questions (71)

The comments on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts. Online Threat Alerts reserves the right not to publish comments that may be deemed libelous, derogatory or indecent.

• Anonymous: 1 day, 3 hours ago from: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam

The same situation, I also receive an attached letter issued by:

Mr.SupachaI Otampa
    Tel: 66950103504,
    email: enquiry@truemovecompany .it.pn,
    Chief Executive Officer
    True Move Network Company Thailand.

I wonder why the big company in Thailand - True Corporation Public Company Limited - let this SCAM happened? Instead they should work with police in Thailand in order to protect their prestigiousness themselve? Or there is no law in Thailand?

A very big company but can't do a small action for prevention of this SCAM, is it a big one?
    It's really necessary to protect their customer also. Will TRUEMOVE has their own actions? Hopefully.
    - Brunei, date 25/11/2014 - ~

• Anonymous: 1 week, 2 days ago from: Europe

This morning I recieved one message from 00661233 that this year your mobile win five hundred thousand dollars and I should send the no.REF NO.TRI BRU6491387 to truemovepromotion@gmail .com for details. Is this true or this is also scam? ~

• Anonymous: 2 weeks, 4 days ago from: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam

I got a SMS from them too.. I didn't read it fully.. I sent the number with my email address..! What should I do? ~

• info: 2 weeks, 4 days ago

They(scammers) will attempt to trick you into sending money or more information with the information that you have sent. So, please be very careful going forward. ~

• Anonymous: 2 weeks, 5 days ago from: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam

I got the sms from 00661233. The thing is, how the hell did they got my no.? ~

• Anonymous: 3 weeks, 2 days ago from: Australia

Haha yes me too. I would settle for 250. Got the message in StKilda today on Lebara network. ~

• Anonymous: 3 weeks, 2 days ago from: Epping, New South Wales, Australia

I also received 500K winning SMS message from 00661233 today Nov 1st 2014. Obviously a scam. Springwood New South Wales, Australia. ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 1 week ago from: Frankston, Victoria, Australia

I like the way they increased it from $250 to $500k. as if $250k wasn't enough to warrent a response. lol ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 3 weeks ago from: Male, Maale, Maldives

This the one I got.. its from 00661233. What they really want????
    --- ---

Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/MA-6491387 to email: truemovethai1 @gmail.com for details
    ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 4 weeks ago from: Croydon, Victoria, Australia

I'm in Australia and just got a text from this number 00661233 stating I'd won 500 thousand dollars and to email them at truemovepromotion @gmail .com with a reference number. Not planning on emailing them. ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 1 week ago from: Frankston, Victoria, Australia

I got this one too. not going even bother looking into it. besides my google check. getting pretty sick and tired of scams. ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 1 week ago from: Australia

I got the same and I emailed back; got a responce back asking for loads of infomation. ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 3 weeks ago from: Maldives

Same here in Maldives . The exact message. ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 4 weeks ago from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Looks like they're still at it. I got an sms and when I tried to send a text back saying "OMG! That is unbelievable. Please give me your Australian lottery details and permits so I can go have a look at it" The message was undeliverable, of course.

The number to watch out for is 00661233.

The message was "Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/AUS-641387 to email: enquiry@truemove company.it.pn for details"

Riiight. Of course I won't.

Don't fall for it, people.

Cheers. ~

• Anonymous: 2 months, 1 week ago from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

You are a selected winner of 500,000 USD,FACEBOOK 2014 PROMO, To claim Ur prize send your MOBILE NUMBER,FULL NAME AND YOUR HOME ADDRESS To: facebook@ cash4u .com

The number is 918467040975..is it all fake? ~

• info: 2 months, 1 week ago

It is a scam. ~

• Anonymous: 2 months, 3 weeks ago from: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

Im in Australia and just got a scam text from 6080248933 too.

Winning $500,000 for doing nothing....if only!

Sounds nice in theory but cannot be possible! Please dont fall for as it only encourages these horrible people to continue trying to scam people. ~

• Anonymous: 3 months, 2 weeks ago from: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I received a message today too no ending 933 australian resident with vodaphone. People must think we are crazy, but 500,000 $ would have been just what the doctor ordered!!! ~

• Anonymous: 3 months, 3 weeks ago from: Port Moresby, National Capital, Papua New Guinea

Got the same message from True Move and the number that appears on my phone is 66826342682. my God is powerful and He is watching what they're doing. May my Good Lord deal with them in all they do. thanks, @Papua New Guinea. ~

• Anonymous: 3 months, 3 weeks ago from: Makawao, Hawaii, United States

6680000 - that's the number I received, I dont know how to contact the telephone people about this so I hope you guys can help me. They trying to scam me too, watch out! ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 0 week ago from: Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia

Please do not send your personal info to this company as they will ask you to fill it up and send them back. The email will be like the one below.

-------
    True Move Company Ltd Thailand
    Headquarters, 18 True Tower Building, Ratchadaphisak Road HuaI Khwang Bangkok.
    ======
    Dear winner,

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail in regards to the winning notification as earlier sent to you by True Move Network Communication Company Ltd Thailand. The 2014 Prize award of True Move Company is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the history of this Organization.

The 2014 True Move Company Limited Wish to inform you that Your fund has been deposited temporary in our paying bank in Thailand for security purposes and requested to payout to the 4th category winner by Cheque/visa ATM card. This process will not take them more than two or three banking days in as much as you followed the procedure as directed.
    On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, We wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who has contributed immensely towards the success of this program. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Mobile Number Directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the True Move Network Company Limited in its struggle to alleviate poverty.

Please provide the below required information to enable us commence with the procession and payment of your won prize fund.
    ******
    Full Name: ........
    Country: ........
    Winning Mobile Number: ........
    Nationality: ........
    Address: ........
    House Telephone: ........
    Age: ........
    Sex: ........
    Marital Status: ........
    Occupation: ........
    Prize Amount: ........
    Contact E-mail Address: ........
    *******
    For security reasons, we ask that you keep your reference number/award from public notice until your claim has been processed and the money remitted to you as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking of advantage of this program by people as it has happened in the past.

Please endeavor to come forward on time to enable the bank make the transfer before the last date for the remittance of this prize fund to you being the lucky winner.
    Kindly read and understand that, you are advice to complete the above required details and forward it to us through the following e-mail address: (truemobile @truemovethai.org ) for the processing and remitting of your price money.

Kind Regards,
    Mr. SupachaI Otampa.
    (Chief Executive Officer True Move Network Company Thailand).
    ------- ~

• Anonymous: 3 months, 4 weeks ago from: La Paz, La Paz, Bolivia

Hi, I'm from Cristhian from Bolivia, I have also received the same text message scam. From number 6080248933. Be careful. Thank you. ~ ~

• Anonymous: 3 months, 3 weeks ago from: Santa Cruz, El Beni, Bolivia

Hey! Im from Santa Cruz Bolivia, I've received this message too, same number: 6080248933...I wish it colud be real :P ehehe ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 1 week ago from: Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados

I have received a message just like this. ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 1 week ago from: Castries, Castries, Saint Lucia

Hi, I'm from St. Lucia, my service Provider is LIME, and I have also received the same scam text message.

From number 6080248933. Beware. Thanks. ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 1 week ago from: Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados

I have used a very powerful meditation and rituals to remove those scondrols from peoples lives completely, they can mess with the material world but they cant beat my magic. They messed with the wrong sorcerer and spiritual intuitive. ~

• Anonymous: 6 months, 3 weeks ago from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

has anyone responded, what will happen if they got our details...
    hmmmm ~

• info: 6 months, 3 weeks ago

They will attempt to use it to scam you. ~

• Anonymous: 6 months, 3 weeks ago from: Victoria, Australia

I got the same text message:
    ------

Thanks for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/TH-6491387 to email: processingdepartment003 @gmail.com for details.

I stupidly sent the reference back the email. What will happen? ~

• Anonymous: 3 months, 3 weeks ago from: Footscray, Victoria, Australia

Same here. Number is TR/AU-6491387;
      mobile number is 6080248933;
      email is truemove @truemovethai .org for details ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 2 weeks ago from: Belize City, Belize, Belize

Hi please send no more messages, I want nothing else than cash , money and a job to Corozal , Belize. ~

• Anonymous: 6 months, 3 weeks ago from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I also received a SMS saying I won $ 500,000.00 from their mobile draw that's why I am investigating and arrived at this page. The reference no. is the same and the instructions are the same: Send the ref. no. to truemovepromotions @gmail.com Too many people are having so much time on their hands. They should get a life. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 0 week ago from: Managua, Managua, Nicaragua

This is a scam, they should look for a decent job. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 1 week ago from: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Got the message from same number 6080248933 saying I have won $500,000!!!!! And email to truemobile @truemovethai .org. I am thinking to do a police complaint. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 1 week ago from: Singapore, Singapore

Not only the number above but 6000248933 too. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 1 week ago from: Australia

Same scam new number 6080248933 ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 2 weeks ago from: Mentone, Victoria, Australia

I had a message today from 6680248933 truemovethai saying i had won $500,000 in mobile draw. Same number as a lot of you guys. Cheers for the heads up. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 2 weeks ago from: San Fernando, San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

Thank you I received the same text a month ago then someone keep calling me to send money thank again. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 4 weeks ago from: Trinidad and Tobago

6680248933----- scam messages are sent from this number as well ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 3 weeks ago from: Port-of-spain, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago

17-04-2014 at 10:08am - I got a message sayin I have won 500,000 from this number: 668028933 ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 4 weeks ago from: Trinidad and Tobago

Hi...i got it too from 6680248933.... ~

• Anonymous: 6 months, 4 weeks ago from: Ashburton, Victoria, Australia

Lol .... I thought this happened only in India by Nigerian scamsters. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 4 weeks ago from: New Zealand

The new number we got was 6688248933 which i think is also a scam. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 0 week ago from: New Zealand

As in comments below I today received the same text on my mobile. 15/04/2014.

Curious I looked up this site for info. Thanks a million. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 1 week ago from: Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand

Just got this:
    ---------------

Congratulations for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/TH-6491387 to email: truemobile @truemovethai.org for details

N I'm so greatful to this site for helpn me so I wasn't sucked in, thanks a million :-) ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 3 weeks ago from: New Zealand

Got message "you have won $500k" text from truemove today 27th March 2014 from phone number: 6680248933. There must be some very stupid people around that would respond to this. An old saying "If it seems to good to be true then it almost certainly is" ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 4 weeks ago from: New Zealand

Got a dodgy "you have won $" text from truemove today 19th March 2014 from phone number: 6680248933 ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 2 weeks ago from: Burwood East, Victoria, Australia

I got my msg on 22may .. They are claiming my cheque for $5 hundred thousand dollars has been stopped at customs ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 4 weeks ago from: New Zealand

yes i received one on the 10th of march reading exactly that but for five hundred thousand.. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 3 weeks ago from: Brampton, Ontario, Canada

I also received today on the 27th of march that I also won five hundred thousand dollars! I as well knew that it was a scam and googled their email address up and got the scamed page. I have the same number and the same reference number. I am going on every connection that I have and am reporting it to everyone I know...to bad we can't beat them at their own game. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 0 week ago from: New Zealand

Congratulations for winning fice hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF no. TR/TH-6491387 to email:
    truemobile @truemovethai.org for details.

lolololol...such a scam. It's just unfortunate so many people get sucked into these things. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 0 week ago from: Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand

recieved the same txt. same reference and email from the phone number:6680248933 ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 2 weeks ago from: Chaguanas, Caroni, Trinidad and Tobago

I got a text on my phone, from that same number saying, I won five hundrend thousand dollars. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 1 week ago from: Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand

Do not give any details what so ever to these criminal networks , they will try to gain your trust into convincingly scaming you out of your own money...you will always get asked to send shipping costs that are to establish the winnings to your account...account yes if youve already givin them your details you could be zero dollars before you know it. Dont be a sucker .
    This scam almost had me once before , not again . ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 1 week ago from: Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand

i have just got 1 i searched the company and this page came up how ever the number is 6680248933. Now i know its a scam. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 1 week ago from: Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand

I have that same number claims I've won $5000 dollars .scam is real .I searched there details
      and here I am. Just as well I thought it was a bit fishy considering I havent entered any online draws of the sort. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 1 week ago from: New Zealand

I just got a msg from them yesterday , big scam!! ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 2 weeks ago from: New Zealand

I got txt message saying Congratulations for winning five hundred thousand dollars in this year mobile draw send REF No. TR/TH-6491387 to email truemobile@ truemovethai.org for details ..

just wondering if this is true or not because this is not a good thing to joke about. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 0 week ago from: Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand

I got the exact same txt. It is a scam. ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 0 week ago from: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Got an email from true move company saying I had won 500,000$. Thank you for uploading this saying it's a scam.
    This email looked quite professional ~

• Anonymous: Oct 22, 2013 from: Port-of-spain, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago

Ask yourself: How could you possibly win something you have no knowledge of? Don't be so stupid to be taken in by these scam artists. ~

• info: Oct 8, 2013

Ignore all emails, text(SMS) messages and telephone call about the True Move Company lottery. This is because it is a scam. ~

• Anonymous: Oct 7, 2013 from: Thimphu, Thimphu, Bhutan

I also have received a msg frm true move company tellin me that i have won $500,000. And today morning a man from thailand called me saying that i have realy won the prize.I am so confused...is it true? Please help me out? ~

• Anonymous: Aug 19, 2013 from: Bangladesh

thanks ~

• Anonymous: Aug 19, 2013 from: Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh

I Got a meaazge like as "Your Mobile was selected in the 2013 dtac 1,000.000.00USD Int'l Mobile festival.To redredeem, send your Name & Email to: dtac@tmcldraw.org"
    I am confused about this I think it will be fake ~

• Anonymous: Jul 29, 2013 from: Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand

i have rang a couple of the true move phone numbers and the man at the other end kept saying that im to recieve all the verification emails etc.... well ive got them all and i told him that,but he kept disconnecting the phone call? what is this all about? ~

• Anonymous: Jul 28, 2013 from: New Zealand

25 07 13/
    this month congradulations on your owe lucky winner 500 ooo mobile competition ref num tr/ th 6491387to email info @TRUE MOVE THAI .ORG NOT TO BE FOOLED BHY SCAME UK ASYAPPLE LAST YEAH WAS YOU HAVR ONE A NEW IPOD BEFOR CAR ASK HOW FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME SUNPACIF COTHING COMPONY NZ HAS MY MAIL ADRESS ATTN TO WHO MAY BE CONSOOND ~

• info: May 14, 2013

Yes, this is a scam. ~

• Anonymous: May 14, 2013 from: United States

I was contacted by True Move Company Ltdin Thailand say I won/awarded $850,000usd.How true is this text message.Let me know as soon as possible.A man also spoke to me on my cell phone telling me that the message was true.He claimed to represent the Company. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 0 week ago from: New Zealand

I got massage from 668024893 3 say same thing above like winning 500 thousand US dollars lottery this is fake do not reply ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 1 week ago from: Warrens, Saint Thomas, Barbados

I'm in Barbados and my service provider is LIME and I received that text today. I emailed and said if this is a scam do not contact me. Be careful people. ~

Send this article to someone via email:
Email address:
Like our Facebook page at: facebook.com/OnlineThreatAlerts
Follow us on Twitter at: twitter.com/onlinethreatale
Follow us on Google+ at: google.com/+Onlinethreatalerts