ThinkCreditReports.com Offer Details:
"After your 7-day trial period it's just $29.95 per month for ThinkCreditReports.com. If you decide that the credit and identity monitoring is not for you, you can call ThinkCreditReports.com toll-free at 800-327-2853 within the first 7 days to Cancel, and there will be no further obligation and you will Only have been billed the $1.00 fee for your 3 Bureau Credit Report with no further obligation.in order to ensure continuous monitoring, if you don’t cancel within 7 days you will be billed the monthly membership fee, and then each month thereafter until you cancel. Cancel anytime with no further obligation. "
ThinkCreditReports.com offer details in fine print states that the charge of $29.95 will apply, if the offer is not canceled with-in 7 days.
Here are some of the comments of ex-customers of ThinkCreditReports.com
- "This company is behind a credit report scam seen on craigslist in multiple cities, posting fake apartment ads. Just to get you to click on their link and get a credit report. This is a fraud, don’t fall for it. They will take your information, rip you off, sell it and create identity theft and credit fraud in your name. They charged my credit card 29.95 for a product that was supposed to be free...and I cannot cancel it because no one is answering the phone.. Beware of ads on craigslist and don’t do what I did."
Source: http://www.complaintsboard.com /complaints/Thinkcreditreportscom -pittsburgh-pennsylvania -c414747.html
- "Replied to a job opening from an online job search. They sent me an email back saying how easy the work was & that i was basically hired. All had to do was get them my credit report. So the scam artists put a link in the email which directed me to their website, www.thinkcreditreports.com, where i would have to pay to get my credit report. This is a scam and they should be penalized for preying on job seekers like myself. They should be ashamed of themselves for doing this to people, especially when it is very difficult to get a job these days. I. Being that these days companies do check the job seekers credit report."
- "Think Credit Report.com was used by what I thought could be a future employer. I was mailed to go to their website (URL posted) and get my credit report in order to send it to the 'employer' in less than 24 hours, (telephoned and cancelled the membership that i did not want. The future employer found out it was a scam. Luckily, haven't been hurt by it as yet. However, after noticing our bank account being off by approximately 330 ($29.95), we decided to look into it and investigate since we don't get paper statements anymore. They have taken 5119.80 out of our account! I was told today that out of courtesy they would credit April's charge and would not go back any further."
- "I'm going to get the money because I did cancel before the next day was over no matter what Becky said. Please don't be stupid like I was. I was so desperate to find a job, (did what they asked and now I'm paying for it.
Source: http://www.trustlink.org/ Reviews/Think-Credi t-Reports-206402445"
- "Think Credit Report is a scam outfit and they are thieves. started to sign up for their service and after found out that they were a monthly paid for service I didn't check the box on the site that said was willing to pay their fees. The following day I received a phone call from one of their employees who again tried to get me to purchase their services and I told him that did not want or require their services and not to charge my card for the monthly fees that they charge. I told him this on three separate occasions while on this one phone call. Have since been billed for their services that I did not sign up for and now have to go to my bank tomorrow to clear up this mess. My advice is DO NOT do business with this scam/fraudulent company!
Source:http://www.scaminformer.com/scam-report/thinkcreditreport-com -thinkcreditreport-com-applied-to-ad- on-craig-s-list-for-c7556.html"
We do not recommend using www.ThinkCreditReports.com, there are a lot of other websites that offer the same service for free or for a very small price.
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search
Note: Some of the information in samples on this website may have been impersonated or spoofed.
Comments, Questions, Answers, or Reviews
To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users. That location is not enough to find you.
Your comment, answer, or review will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous comment, answer, or review cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.
Show More Comments (66)
Write Your Comment, Question, Answer, or Review