Previous  bell    Next
bell Warning: JavaScript is turned off! Some features on this website will not work without it.

Beware of Dominican-Born Pedro Quezada New Jersey Powerball Jackpot Donation Lottery Scams

The "Quezada Family" donation email messages below are phishing scams. The email messages claim that Pedro Quezada, a Dominican-American, who won the $338,000,000 New Jersey Powerball Jackpot, family will donate $2 million dollars or some unspecified amounts to you if you contact them at this email address: pedroqueza @rogers.com. Please do not respond to the email messages because they are fakes and are phishing scams designed to gather or harvest information from potential victims, which may be used for identity theft or to trick the potential victims into sending money.
Online Threat Alerts

Rating - Thumb up Rating - Thumb down 0

Please continue reading below.

Quezada Family Lottery Winning Phishing Email Messages

Quezada Family Lottery Winning Phishing Email Messages

From: Hui Yu

There is a $2M donation for you,contact the Quezada Family via email (pedroqueza @rogers.com) for more verification visit
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/powerball-winning- ticket -bought-passaic- article -1.1298440

Coordinator: HUI YU
CONGRATULATION
---------

Subject: FYI
From: Ortiz, Sonya M

Hello

I am Pedro Quezada, A Native of Jarabacoa (Dominica Republic) like you already know i won the Powerball Jackpot of $338 million in the Month of March and The money have change my life and the life of my humble family, but it won’t change my heart my family is a very humble family and we’re going to help each other out i and my family decided to do God' s work after having a long talk with some ministers of God and prayer sessions. I don' t have much to say about my self now but am over excited.

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list from which I picked you.

Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money,for source and verification please see the link below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2299067/ Powerball- winner-Pedro-Quezada- shocked- ticket-worth-338million.html

We decided to donate Individuals and i told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and a smile in the face of the needy, i decided to select my self by going to Microsoft and Google to make a research.

I decided to elope to United Kingdom with my family because, since i won this lottery different taxes have been fallen upon me and much are coming, my pastor and my able minister' s of God advice me to move to united-kingdom with my family rather than paying Tax each week.

My donation may not be much to you but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Powerball Jackpot to me, I would like you to fill the below and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you.
---------

The email address pedroqueza @rogers.com, does not belong to the Quezada Family, so do not respond to these email messages with any personal or financial information.

This lottery scam is similar to:

Remember to leave your comment and read the ones made by others below. And, please report malicious, phishing or scam email messages, social media posts and websites to us. You may click here to contact us, or forward the email messages to: info@onlinethreatalerts.com .

Alert and help your family and friends by sharing this article with them:
Submit Your Comment or Question

Submit your comment or question in the box below to share what you know or to get answers about this article.

CommentComments or Questions (37)

The comments on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts. Online Threat Alerts reserves the right, to modify comments, not to publish comments that may be deemed libelous, derogatory or indecent. Anonymous users will not be able to delete their comments.

• Posted: 4 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from: Baraboo, United States

From: Allbitinger@ gmail.com
    "S:M: Make good use of this 1,240,000 donation offer from me to you."

This text just showed up on my phone today, I certainly DON'T believe it.

• Posted: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

Just got the same message about 20 minutes ago.

• Posted: 4 months, 4 weeks ago by info

It is a scam.

• Posted: 6 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from: Pasadena, United States

Here is another scam:
    "2 million dollars has been donated to you by Mr Pedro Quezada which he won from the power ball jackpot in the month of march Get back for more
    details via pquezada325@my self.com
    contact: pquezada325@my self.com
    Note: send details to pquezada325@my self.com"

• Posted: 6 months, 1 week ago by info

Here is another scam:

"I am Mr Pedro Quezada, a Dominican based in New Jersey for over 26 years. I won $338 Million USD in the Powerball Millions Lottery as introduced on Saturday March 23, 2013 by New Jersey Lottery Officials.

Here is another scam:

Having gone through alot before God miraculously blessed my family with this Lottery win, I have promised to help others by putting up the "Pedro Quezada Foundation"idecided to donate 2 million dollars for every individual contact my manager at: pquezada325@my self.com for more info or text me on 14012361920."

• Posted: 6 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from: Waupaca, Wisconsin, United States

I got that "make good use of this donation.." on all 3 of my tracfones as soon as I clicked on an e-mail that looked like it was from tracfone.

• Posted: 9 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from: Edgerton, Wisconsin, United States

I got the following text this morning from: ped.quezad11 @gmail.com:

"S:M:Accept this donation offer of $1,240,000, its from my heart to you"

• Posted: 9 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from: Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States

Got the following text this morning from ped.quezad111@ gmail.com:
    "S:M:Accept this donation offer of $1,240,000, its from my heart to you"

I cannot even begin to understand what a sick individual this is. We have a gofundme for raising funds for our 2 family members killed in a car accident. We just had the funeral yesterday. People who prey upon people in times like this, on Thanksgiving...smh.

• Posted: Sep 14, 2015 by an anonymous user from: Neenah, Wisconsin, United States

They are now using the email albitinger@gmail.com. My boyfriend got a text message from that address saying "Make good use of this $1,240,000 donation offer from me to you, its from my heart."

• Posted: 9 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from: Neenah, Wisconsin, United States

Just got the same text myself! They must think people from Neenah, Wisconsin are morons :)

• Posted: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

West Salem, WI; just got it too! On Wisconsin.

• Posted: 11 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from: Nora, Illinois, United States

Husband received same text from ped.quezad1@gmail.com. They don't give up!

• Posted: Aug 16, 2015 by an anonymous user from: Bayonne, New Jersey, United States

I investigated this after I just received the email, which asks for your full name, email, job, etc. no way. I knew it was a scam. The writer said, they moved to Turkey. It is so typical of a scam letter. I hope more people will be aware of this.

• Posted: Aug 16, 2015 by an anonymous user from: Albania

I also got that message. I'm from Kosovo; didnt send any info back.

• Posted: Jun 24, 2015 by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Wow I got the same message 2 or 3 days ago I'm glad I Googled it, I was not going to send out my information, it's to personal when asking questions about my Occupation and stuff like that crazy.

• Posted: Jun 13, 2015 by an anonymous user from: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, United States

Got one from labittinger11@gmail.com today... Knew was a scam mostly because was a text to me from a Gmail. Unless you can email to phone numbers now... The only way they could message me is via knowing the exact email of my SMS text service. So obviously a scam hacker with too much time and a lot of PC power.

• Posted: May 26, 2015 by an anonymous user from: Hayward, California, United States

I received a text to my iphone from an email address labittinger11@gmail.com. This is what they said,"Make good use of this $1,240,000 donation offer from me to you, its from my heart." When I responded asking who is this they replied, "
    Re:
    I am Pedro Quezada, I am giving you part of my Lottery winnings, for more
    details email me on ped.quezada11@gmail.com not text."

I received a text message to my iphone from email labattinger11@gmail.com

• Posted: Apr 20, 2015 by an anonymous user from: Erina, New South Wales, Australia

Received this email from this address Pedro@qq.com:

"My Wife and I Pedro Quezada won 338 Million USD in a Powerball lottery
    6-49 in March, 2013 and I have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you.

Contact me via my personal email for more details (p_quezada12@yahoo.com) You can verify our story by visiting the web page below.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk .co.uk/news/article-2299067/Powerball -winner-Pedro-Quezada-shocked-ticket-worth- 338million.html"

• Posted: Apr 20, 2015 by info

The article is correct, but the email is a scam. The scammers are using the article to trick their potential victims.

• Posted: Feb 22, 2015 by an anonymous user from: York, South Carolina, United States

pque74@outlook.com that's the new email it is coming from.

I also got one from aLmontag@conestogac.on.ca telling me to email the outlook express for more info on the donation.

They are saying 750,000 now. Want all my personal info. I have failed to comply with the demands but they continue to email.

Don't reply to an email that says donation was made to you kindly contact pque74@outlook.com.

That's what I did and the emails are steady flowing.

If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

• Posted: 3 weeks, 5 days ago by an anonymous user from: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

I got same text.. you mean its not for real? I thought I was gonna get cash.

• Posted: Jan 24, 2015 by an anonymous user from: Byron Center, Michigan, United States

They are now using the gmail account: qpedro923@gmail.com.

• Posted: Jan 9, 2015 by an anonymous user from: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

I received that same email today. What can I do about it besides ignore it? It is not right for people to do this, especially to people who could really use the money.

• Posted: Jan 9, 2015 by info

Educate as many people as possible by sharing this article with them.

• Posted: Nov 15, 2014 by an anonymous user from: Bangladesh

I received same mail as you shown. I never think any man can do this kind of fake with God's name.

I am badly in need of money so, I belived this.

When they show me a deposit account with natwest online bank pcl. Oh god. . .

• Posted: Aug 23, 2014 by an anonymous user from: Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom

Hi, I received that email from Pedro Quezada, and I sent my name address, age, occupation and number. What should I do now?

• Posted: Aug 24, 2014 by info

They will attempt to use the information that you have sent them to trick you into sending money. They may also sell it to other scammers. Just be careful next time

• Posted: Aug 24, 2014 by an anonymous user from: Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom

So should I just ignore any more emails from him?

I won't be doing it again, thanks so much

• Posted: Aug 24, 2014 by info

Ignore any email claiming he is giving you money.

He is only denoting to charity.

I'm the person from the last two messages.

Thank you so much couldn't sleep last night was so worried you have been a great help thank you x.

Ok thank you so much couldn't sleep last night was so worried you have been a great help thank you x

• Posted: Jun 12, 2014 by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Good afternoon, I just got an email that inform me that I was the winner of 750,000.00 usd, I wonder if this is true, I doubt it, but I'm seeing that if they have made ??donations, then no longer whether to ignore or not . please tell me could I do?, thank you.

• Posted: Jun 13, 2014 by info

This is a scam. Remember, if you are asked to send your information or money in order to collect your winnings, someone is attempting to scam you.

• Posted: Mar 26, 2014 by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

A slight twist on the above information.
    ----------

Subject: DONATION FROM PEDRO QUEZADA
    Donation of $2,000,000.00 from Mr.

• Posted: Mar 17, 2014 by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I got one from quaze_2 @torba.com