Fraudulent Email and Post: I Saw Your Name in the Humanity and Poverty Eradication Program List

The email message or post below: "I Saw Your Name in the Humanity and Poverty Eradication Program List", is fraudulent and you should not respond to it with your personal information. Every day, thousands of these email messages or social networking posts are sent out by scammers to trick their potential victims into stealing their personal information and/or sending money. Once again, never send your personal information to anyone in an email message or send money to someone who contacted you via email message or on social networking websites.

I saw your name in the humanity and poverty eradication program list,in order to eradicate poverty in the country.they give out $40,000 to anyi beneficiary.

At first i don't believe it,until i got $40,000 cash from them.i wonder if you have get your money yet because i saw your name on their program list when they brought my cash to my home, you are one of the lucky ones they have chosen as your name appears on the list.

email them on federalgovernment005 @gmail.com that you are ready to get your cash so that they can bring your money to you at your home is real not a scam many of my friends email them too and they got their money.

Remember to leave your comment and read the ones made by others below.

Alert and help your family and friends by sharing this article with them:
Click the following thumb up or down, if you like or dislike this alert:
Rating: Thumb up Rating: Thumb down 0 dislikes
Send this article to friends or family via email. For multiple email addresses, separate each with a semi-colon ";"
Email address(es):

Enter your comment or question in the box below and click the "Submit Your Comment or Question" button.

Your feedback is important to us! We invite you to share any information that you have on this article by telling us what you know or ask a question regarding this article, by leaving a comment in the box below. We will not send a response to your email address, so do not post your email address in your comment. All responses will be posted in the comment section below, to be shared with everyone.

Please read the comments made below (if there are any) before posting yours. Someone may have already posted the same comment or question. Duplicate comment or question will be removed.

You are currently not signed in, but you may still submit your comment or question as an anonymous user. But in order to receive comment and other important notifications and alerts, please click here to sign in, or click here to sign up if you have not yet registered.

CommentComments or Questions (19)

The comments on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts. Online Threat Alerts reserves the right not to publish comments that may be deemed libelous, derogatory or indecent. Anonymous users will not be able to delete their comments.

• Posted: 2 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from Mariposa, California, United States:

I received a friend request on Facebook from a long time family friend. I automatically accepted and that's when her picture came up so I thought it was her.

They started out by saying hello and telling me that they thank God for their life and today. Next came the good news and the $200,000.00 there was for me. I immediately started asking questions about my friend's personal life and that's when I was then blocked! Watch out!

• Posted: 2 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Texas, United States:

I got one as well tonight from a Facebook messenger of a friend of mine. Saying they were her. But they knew a lot about her, not about me and her. Like where we met, where we were in school a lot. Just really simple questions that she knows. So I reported the Facebook user to Facebook itself. It was for $150,000. Ugh makes me so mad.

• Posted: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Dayton, Ohio, United States:

I received a text from a friend indicating that she received $120,000 and she saw my name on the list and told me to contact Stephen Mark to claim my money. I emailed but did not provide any personal info. Dayton OH.

• Posted: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by info:

The text is a scam. Please do not follow the instructions in it.

• Posted: 5 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from Marshall, Minnesota, United States:

Someone tried to tell me I was getting $150,000.00! They want your address and cell number. My cell is for emergency, only! If it sounds too good, it IS!

• Posted: 6 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from Gainesville, Florida, United States:

Got a message like this from Amy Mihlfield Amdor on facebook and lexgrants@gmail .com; also a text from 202-794-5863.

• Posted: 6 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Louisville, Kentucky, United States:

I've never heard of this program. I watch FOX News all the time and there has never been a word about it. I say, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

• Posted: 6 months, 4 weeks ago by an anonymous user from United Kingdom:

I have just been added as a friend by an existing friend, and was told by personal message that she had just received $200,000 from the Federal Government Humanity and Poverty Eradication.

This was apparently delivered this morning by UPS! She saw my name on the list and did I want the text number to claim mine!

I don't even live in America! Needless to say I have not replied.

• Posted: 7 months, 1 week ago by an anonymous user from Chesterton, Indiana, United States:

This is a follow up to my other message. I told them I could not go to that facebook page right now so then they sent me this........(781) 327-2532; this is the claiming agent phone number and sent him a text

"https://www.facebook.com/ mathew.randy.3" that is the claiming agent link and just sent a friend request and tell him you want to know if your name is still on the winner's list his always online there to attend to the claiming winner ok?

• Posted: 7 months, 2 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Mcpherson, Kansas, United States:

I just received this message from a "friend" on Facebook, but was for $100,000, not $40,000. I asked if it was really him because it seemed like a scam and he kept assuring me that it is not a scam, but refused to answer any questions.

I said if it was really my friend to tell me when and where we met...haven't heard back them since.

• Posted: 10 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Waynesville, Missouri, United States:

This message came to me via a Facebook personal message supposedly from a trusted friend:

"I saw your name in the Poverty Alleviation program list, it is a new program just established by the Federal Government and the World Bank in order to reduce poverty in the country."

• Posted: 10 months, 3 weeks ago by info:

Your friend's account may have been compromised or cloned by cyber-criminals.

• Posted: Aug 28, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Owensboro, Kentucky, United States:

I also received a FB message from a friend who just minutes before had requested that I confirm her as a friend. Then supposedly she sent me a message asking what I did with the $150,000 that I had been given by the Federal government.

We went back and forth. I said I didn't believe it and she gave me the name Jeffery Zient who is with the Agency that is trying to eradicate poverty by supplying citizens who name appears on this "Humanity and Poverty Alleviation Program" list. My name was on this list. I filled out the form and returned it. Am waiting to see what happens next.

How can we stop these people?

• Posted: 10 months, 3 weeks ago by an anonymous user from Owensboro, Kentucky, United States:

a friend I went to school also sent me this message, the guy that contacted me is Williams Smith and all I have to do is wire 2000.00 to Regina Grant, Pasadena, TX and my money will be here by UPS with in 6 hrs.

• Posted: 10 months, 3 weeks ago by info:

It seems as if your friend account has been compromised, and is being used by cyber-criminals to trick you into sending money.

• Posted: Jul 14, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from Chicago, Illinois, United States:

I have receive two fb messenger messages from (It appears) to be two separate friends. I returned their message with Great! and Ok.

The first message appeared on 7/4 and then 7/13. I received another with similar information saying they got monies 350,000 delivered to their door by UPS and my name was also on the list.

• Posted: Jun 24, 2013 ago by an anonymous user from Plainfield, New Jersey, United States:

I got this last night from a Patricia Saultz on face book last night, told her I don't need $ 40,000 & reported it to FB

• Posted: Mar 13, 2014 ago by an anonymous user from United States:

I got one just an hour ago from a Shawn Stewart Stewart who told me I had a $150,000 waiting for me. She sent me this message via facebook private message.

https://www.facebook.com/ shawnstewart.stewart

They will do what ever they can to rip people off. I hope this one can be tracked down and locked up.