Fraudulent Email and Post: I Saw Your Name in the Humanity and Poverty Eradication Program List

Date: June 11, 2013 8:24 PM - Views: 4,177 - Comments: 14

The email message or post below: "I Saw Your Name in the Humanity and Poverty Eradication Program List", is fraudulent and you should not respond to it with your personal information. Every day, thousands of these email messages or social networking posts are sent out by scammers to trick their potential victims into stealing their personal information and/or sending money. Once again, never send your personal information to anyone in an email message or send money to someone who contacted you via email message or on social networking websites.

I saw your name in the humanity and poverty eradication program list,in order to eradicate poverty in the country.they give out $40,000 to anyi beneficiary.

At first i don't believe it,until i got $40,000 cash from them.i wonder if you have get your money yet because i saw your name on their program list when they brought my cash to my home, you are one of the lucky ones they have chosen as your name appears on the list.

email them on federalgovernment005 @gmail.com that you are ready to get your cash so that they can bring your money to you at your home is real not a scam many of my friends email them too and they got their money.

Remember to leave your comment and read the ones made by others below.

Alert others by sharing this article with them:
Click the following thumb up or down, if you like or dislike this alert:
Rating: Thumb up 0 likes Rating: Thumb down 0 dislikes

Your feedback is important to us! We invite you to share any information that you have on this article by telling us what you know or ask a question regarding this article, by leaving a comment in the box below.
We will not send a response to your email address, so do not post your email address in your comment. All response will be posted in the comment section below, to be shared with everyone.

Please read the comments made below (if there are any) before posting yours. Someone may have already posted the same comment or question. Duplicate comment or question will be removed.

Enter your comment or question in the box below and click the "Submit Your Comment or Question" button.

You are currently not signed in, but you may still submit your comment or question. But in order to receive comment and other important notifications and alerts, please click here to sign in, or click here to sign up if you have not yet registered.

CommentComments or Questions (14)

The comments on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts. Online Threat Alerts reserves the right not to publish comments that may be deemed libelous, derogatory or indecent.

• Anonymous: 2 weeks, 5 days ago from: Gainesville, Florida, United States

Got a message like this from Amy Mihlfield Amdor on facebook and lexgrants@gmail .com; also a text from 202-794-5863. ~

• Anonymous: 3 weeks, 6 days ago from: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

I've never heard of this program. I watch FOX News all the time and there has never been a word about it. I say, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 1 week ago from: United Kingdom

I have just been added as a friend by an existing friend, and was told by personal message that she had just received $200,000 from the Federal Government Humanity and Poverty Eradication.

This was apparently delivered this morning by UPS! She saw my name on the list and did I want the text number to claim mine!

I don't even live in America! Needless to say I have not replied. ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 3 weeks ago from: Chesterton, Indiana, United States

This is a follow up to my other message. I told them I could not go to that facebook page right now so then they sent me this........(781) 327-2532; this is the claiming agent phone number and sent him a text ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 3 weeks ago from: Chesterton, Indiana, United States

"https://www.facebook.com/ mathew.randy.3" that is the claiming agent link and just sent a friend request and tell him you want to know if your name is still on the winner's list his always online there to attend to the claiming winner ok? ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 3 weeks ago from: Mcpherson, Kansas, United States

I just received this message from a "friend" on Facebook, but was for $100,000, not $40,000. I asked if it was really him because it seemed like a scam and he kept assuring me that it is not a scam, but refused to answer any questions.

I said if it was really my friend to tell me when and where we met...haven't heard back them since. ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 1 week ago from: Waynesville, Missouri, United States

This message came to me via a Facebook personal message supposedly from a trusted friend:

"I saw your name in the Poverty Alleviation program list, it is a new program just established by the Federal Government and the World Bank in order to reduce poverty in the country." ~

• info: 5 months, 1 week ago

Your friend's account may have been compromised or cloned by cyber-criminals. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 3 weeks ago from: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

I also received a FB message from a friend who just minutes before had requested that I confirm her as a friend. Then supposedly she sent me a message asking what I did with the $150,000 that I had been given by the Federal government.

We went back and forth. I said I didn't believe it and she gave me the name Jeffery Zient who is with the Agency that is trying to eradicate poverty by supplying citizens who name appears on this "Humanity and Poverty Alleviation Program" list. My name was on this list. I filled out the form and returned it. Am waiting to see what happens next.

How can we stop these people? ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 1 week ago from: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

a friend I went to school also sent me this message, the guy that contacted me is Williams Smith and all I have to do is wire 2000.00 to Regina Grant, Pasadena, TX and my money will be here by UPS with in 6 hrs. ~

• info: 5 months, 1 week ago

It seems as if your friend account has been compromised, and is being used by cyber-criminals to trick you into sending money. ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 1 week ago from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have receive two fb messenger messages from (It appears) to be two separate friends. I returned their message with Great! and Ok.

The first message appeared on 7/4 and then 7/13. I received another with similar information saying they got monies 350,000 delivered to their door by UPS and my name was also on the list. ~

• Anonymous: Jun 24, 2013 from: Plainfield, New Jersey, United States

I got this last night from a Patricia Saultz on face book last night, told her I don't need $ 40,000 & reported it to FB ~

• Anonymous: Mar 13, 2014 from: United States

I got one just an hour ago from a Shawn Stewart Stewart who told me I had a $150,000 waiting for me. She sent me this message via facebook private message.

https://www.facebook.com/ shawnstewart.stewart

They will do what ever they can to rip people off. I hope this one can be tracked down and locked up. ~

Send this article to someone via email:
Email address:
Like our Facebook page at: facebook.com/OnlineThreatAlerts
Follow us on Twitter at: twitter.com/onlinethreatale
Follow us on Google+ at: google.com/+Onlinethreatalerts
Follow us on Pinterest at: pinterest.com/onlinethreat/