bell Warning: JavaScript is turned off! Some features on this website will not work without it. We recommend turning it on.
Online Threat Alerts: Alerting you to scams, malware, fraud, hoaxes and other threats.

Bogus Verizon Automated Phone Calls and Phishing Website MyBonus130 .com

Date: June 05, 2013 9:41 PM - Views: 15,543 - Comments: 33
Bogus Verizon Automated Phone Calls and Phishing Website MyBonus130 .com

Verizon Wireless customers are receiving an automated phone recording message stating that they should go to the website: MyBonus130 .com, to get $130 off their next bill. This is a scam and the website MyBonus130 .com is a fake, designed to steal your Verizon user name and password.

Persons have received these bogus Verizon automated phone calls from the list of telephone numbers below:

• 1-800-922-5555
  • 800-922-3333

The fake website: hxxp://MyBonus130 .com looks exactly like the legitimate Verizon Wireless website: http://www.verizonwireless.com/ and may take you to the phishing website: mybonus130.no-ip .biz.

Whatever you do, do not enter your Verizon Wireless sign in or login information on this malicious website.

If you try to sign-in to this fake website by entering your userID / cellphone number and password, it will be sent to the scammers behind this bogus website. With your sign-in information, these people will be able to gain access to your account.

With access to your account, they may deactivate your device, add their own and rack up international calls and internet usage. They may also steal your identity.

If you were tricked into entering your sign-in information on this malicious website: hxxp://MyBonus130 .com, please change your password.

How can I change my password for My Verizon?

You can change your password online:

If you are unable to change your password, please contact Verizon by telephone at 1-800-VERIZON.

Scammers will be creating more bogus websites and phone recordings to lure persons into their traps. If you receive any e-mails, text messages, or phone calls claiming that you have won something and that you need to go to a particular website in order to claim your prize, please contact Verizon at 1-800-VERIZON to verify this promotion.

Verizon has already been contacted about these phone calls and the phishing website MyBonus130 .com.

Remember to leave your comment and read the ones made by others below.

Alert others by sharing this article with them:
Click the following thumb up or down, if you like or dislike this alert:
Rating: Thumb up 1 likes Rating: Thumb down 0 dislikes
Tell us what you know or ask a question regarding this article, by leaving a comment in the box below.
We will not send a response to your email address, so do not post your email address in your comment. All response will be posted in the comment section below.

Comments or Questions (33)

The comments on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts. Online Threat Alerts reserves the right not to publish comments that may be deemed libelous, derogatory or indecent.

• Anonymous: 3 days, 15 hours ago

I got a call today fron 801-911-6455 and they were saying we got a reward of $41 and to go to www.verizon41 .com. I am sure it is the same scam.. just changed a bit.

Funny part is we cancelled verizon 2 months ago! ~

• Anonymous: 3 days, 16 hours ago

got the call from 800.911.6455 41 dollars off my next bill!
    told to go to www.verizon41 .com ~

• Anonymous: 5 days, 22 hours ago

I just got one directing me to verizon37 .com from 1-800-911-6455. Same story. No thanks scammers! ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 1 week ago

Just received a similar phishing phone call asking me to log onto Verizon79 .com and enter personal info. ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 1 week ago

I received that call also... The number was unknown. ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 1 week ago

MINE SAYS TO GO TO WWW.VERIZON79 .COM TO SAVE 79 DOLLARS OFF OF YOUR NEXT MONTHS BILL. ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 1 week ago

Me too. At 4:01 am! Not happy! Glad I found this discussion. Thank you. ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 1 week ago

I just got the same one from a 00000000000 phone number. Glad I checked it out first. ~

• Anonymous: 1 month, 2 weeks ago

Both my husband's phone. ~

• Anonymous: 2 months, 3 weeks ago

I received a call from this number today. The 1st part of the message was cut off but I got enough to know that they were offering $27 by going to a website. I think it said "www.verizon27 .com". ~

• Anonymous: 3 months, 1 week ago

Received a call from 800-922-5555 on June 21. Voice mail was partially cut off, but there was a mention of "claim my $53 award today". ~

• Anonymous: 3 months, 4 weeks ago

I just had the same call telling me to go to www.verizon53 .com and login to retrieve my $53 reward. ~

• info: 3 months, 4 weeks ago

This is another scam. ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 3 weeks ago

Got a call from 1-800-922-0204, caller ID said TECHNICAL SUPPORT. REcorded message telling me to go to www.verizon24 .com to claim my $24 credit. I don't have Verizon as my carrier anymore. ~

• Anonymous: 6 months, 3 weeks ago

Unfortunately, they are still active. I received a call on my TracFone cell phone from this number about money, I think $54, but the prerecorded message started before my voice mail began recording. The message finished with "Verizon cares." It seemed to be in a Hispanic accent. The call woke me from drowsing at 11:25 pm. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 3 weeks ago

I received an automated call this morning from 1-800-922-0204 saying they would give me a credit of $44.00 off my bill if I go to WWW.44verizon .com. They are still going strong! Glad I checked it out first. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 3 weeks ago

got a call today from 800-922-0204, asked to get claim of $44 from 44verizon .com, another phishing call, be aware ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 4 weeks ago

I received a call today and the caller is was from Verizon technical support. They asked me to go to vwrizon wireless 44 to receive a $44 credit on my account after I log in. Beware they are still making the calls just changing the amounts. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 3 weeks ago

We just received the same scam on our cell. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 4 weeks ago

Now saying they are Verizon Technical Support and myverizon44 .com. With a $44.00 Credit. Just another Scam to get your information and take over your account. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 4 weeks ago

received an automated call a couple hours ago from 800-922-2556 saying to go to myverizon34 .com to receive 34 dollars off of my bill. i'm on a family plan, and my mom received the same call as well. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 3 weeks ago

The scam phone number was 800-922-0204. ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Same number called my Verizon WORK cell 15 times in two days.. If only one could just reach through the phone.... ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 4 weeks ago

I got a call; 800-922-2556 was the number. ~

• Anonymous: 7 months, 4 weeks ago

Just got a call and it told me to go to myverizon34 .com. Luckily I searched here first, since Verizon usually sends me texts. ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 0 week ago

Got a call on my home phone and cellphone saying I was chosen to get $34 off my next bill. Call came from 800-922-2346. Told me to go to www.myverizon34 .com. Foolishly I did! I just changed my password. I never fall for schemes like this, be careful! ~

• Anonymous: 8 months, 4 weeks ago

same with me. Got 2 calls, one at my fairpoint landline and another at my ATT mobile. (800) 9220204, the landline bina shows something as Bell ~

• Anonymous: 9 months, 2 weeks ago

I just received a call telling me to go to www.my35rewards .com to get $35 off my bill. I have Verizon this is ridiculous the phone number was 1-800-922-0204. ~

• Anonymous: 10 months, 3 weeks ago

Same message from the 5555 number is also pushing www.myverizon45 .com. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 0 week ago

Received a call from a number with a 210 249 0540 saying I will receive 35 off in my bill. Did not listen to whole message, but website was something like my 35 reward. ~

• Anonymous: 11 months, 4 weeks ago

Just got a call from this number offering me $30 by going to www.my30verizonwireless .com ~

• Anonymous: Aug 25, 2013

I use T-mobile and received the same voicemail, only this one was for www.myreward60 .com, which takes you to another spoof Verizon site. phone number was 1-800-922-0000 ~

• Anonymous: Jun 28, 2013

It's not just people with Verizon accounts. My cellphone's on AT&T and I just got my second automated call from these people. The phone number listed was different - 800-922-0204. ~

Send this article to someone via email:
Email address:
Like our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/OnlineThreatAlerts
Follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/onlinethreatale