bell Warning! JavaScript is turned off! To take full advantage of our site and functionality, we recommend that you turn it on.
Online Threat Alerts  - Alerting you to scams, malware, fraud, hoaxes and other threats.

Virus Email Messages: Eviction Notification - Notice to Quit

Date: February 03, 2014 9:35 AM - Views: 20,681 - Comments: 32
Virus Email Messages: Eviction Notification - Notice to Quit

The email messages below: "Eviction Notification" and "Notice to Quit", have a virus or Trojan horse attached to them that will infect your computer if you open them. The messages were designed to trick the recipients into opening the malicious attachments, disguised as lawsuit letters or eviction notices, by claiming that they were evicted.”

The malicious email messages

From: Eviction Notification [support.7 @riduscourt.com]
Subject: Urgent eviction notification No2621

Eviction Notification,

Please be advised that you are obliged to vacate the living space you occupy until March 28, 2014, 11 a.m. If you do not vacate it in the specified terms, the court will have to assign the forcible eviction for April 26, 2014, 11 a.m.

If nobody is home we will not be responsible for safe keeping of your belongings.

Besides, if you fail to comply with the requirements of the court bailiff you will be fined for up to 200 minimum wage amounts with a subsequent doubling of the penalty amount and can be made criminally or administratively liable.

The details of the circumstances that caused the judicial decision of eviction are attached herewith.

Court bailiff,
GOODWIN Bass

----------

From: Notice To Quit [service_notice @mnduscourt.com]
Subject: Notice to quit No5759

Notice to quit,
Hereby you are informed you have to quit the premises you hold until

March, 21, 2014.
If you stay in the currently occupied premises for a longer period of time, you will be assigned by court for forced eviction scheduled for April 5, 2014.

If court executives do not find you at home on the specified date, the court will disclaim any responsibility for safe keeping of your property left in the premises.

Whether you fail to fulfill the requirements of the court you might be held liable to a fine equal to 100 minimum wage amounts.

Attention.

The adjudication details can be found attached to this notice.

Bailiff of the court,
RUSSELL ORTIZ
----------

From: Eviction Notice [support.7 @perkinscoie.com]
Subject: Notice to quit No8116

Eviction notice,

Hereby you are notified that you have to move to another location from the currently occupied premises within the next three weeks.

Please find the lawsuit details attached to this letter.

If you do not move within this period of time, we will have no other alternative than to have you physically removed from the property per order of the Judge.

If we can be of any assistance to you during your relocation, please feel free to contact us any time.
Court representative,
Mary Tailor
----------

The attachments are not eviction notices or lawsuit letters, but Zip or compressed files, which contain the Windows malicious executable files (*.exe).

Once your computer has become infected with this malicious Trojan horse, the cybercriminals behind this email message will be able to access and take control of your computer remotely from anywhere around the world. They may spy on you, use your computer to commit cybercrimes, or steal your personal and financial information.

Now, if you have already opened anyone of these malicious attachments, please do a full scan of your computer with the antivirus software installed on it. The name of the attachment may change, so be careful when opening email attachments.

If you don’t have antivirus software installed on your computer, please click here for a list of free antivirus software.

Never open an attachment that has a name ending with “.exe”, because these are computer programs that can infect your computer with a virus or some other malware.

Click here for a list of email attachments you should never open, regardless of where they came from.

For a list of other virus email messages, please click here.

These fake email messages are similar to the Pretrial Notice - Legal Notice - Warrant to Appear In Court email messages.

Look out for similar court email messages that may have been reworded.

Alert others by sharing this article with them:
Click the following thumb up or down, if you like or dislike this alert:
Rating: Thumb up 1 likes Rating: Thumb down 0 dislikes
Tell us what you know or ask a question regarding this article, by leaving a comment in the box below:

Comments or Questions (32)

The comments on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts. Online Threat Alerts reserves the right not to publish comments that may be deemed libelous, derogatory or indecent.

• Anonymous: 5 months, 1 week ago

I receievd one as well.
    from: support.2@structurereright.com

Eviction notice,

Your home will be seized by the police under suspicion
    of illegal activities as we were reported yesterday.
    As a tenant you have 30 days to vacate
    the premises or will face fines or jail time.
    Contact out office immediately after receipt
    of this notice to make proper arrangements for a move out.

Legal statement and our contact info are enclosed to this letter.

Real estate agency,
    Emily Mason ~

• info: 5 months, 1 week ago

Here is another email message received today:
    ----------
    From: Notice to vacate immediately
    Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2014 7:45 AM
    Subject: Move out notice

Notice to vacate immediately,

You are hereby required to move out from the
    premises you have been holding possession of.
    The bank has foreclosed on your property and
    you are presently considered to be a trespasser.
    In exchange for you cooperation, the bank may decide
    to offer you a cash incentive amounting to $1000.

You have three days to contact us
    and make arrangements for a move out.

Our contact info as well as the bank resolution
    are in the attachment to this notice.

Real estate agency,
    DANIEL PETERS
    ---------- ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 1 week ago

Incase the readers are wondering what the message is, this is it:
    --------
    Notice of eviction,

Please be advised that your
    current dwelling has been condemned.

The eviction proceedings are already in process.
    You are hereby ordered to vacate
    the premises no later than 03/23/2014 or face forcible removal.
    Any attempt to resist is futile.

Contact our office without delay to
    make proper arrangements for a move out.
    We want to hope for you cooperation.

Our contact details and judicial statement
    are enclosed to this notice.

Real estate agency,
    Carol Tailor
    ---------
    ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 1 week ago

I would like to say as of 12:42 am march 4th 2014, I just recieved a fake eviction notice thru my email via junk, and my microsoft smartscan marked it as junk, well let's just say I am glad that I read this now I can delete it. ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 1 week ago

I have been receiving these emails as well. I never open them (and therefore never open the attachment,) I ALWAYS mark them as SPAM and DELETE them. ~

• info: 5 months, 2 weeks ago

Here is another message:
    ---------

Notice to move out,

As you have been failing to keep your payments
    for the property, the bank has decided to foreclose on it
    and now you are legally considered a trespasser.

First of all, you have to contact our office in order
    we could make all arrangements for your move out
    in the allowed time.
    It is vital you contact us before March 25, 2014.

Enclosed are the bank resolution and our contact details.

Real estate agency,
    Alena Tailor ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 2 weeks ago

I got one too signed by singleton Lott court baillif these people should be jailed for life ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 2 weeks ago

Today I received 10 "eviction notices". ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 2 weeks ago

the violation should be intent to damage personal property and cyber terrorism. put these j*rks in jail 1 day for every email they send. They would stay in jail forever! ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 2 weeks ago

Why cannot the authorities track down the perpetrators of this offense and put them into jail? ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 2 weeks ago

Me too, from
    Real Estate Agency
    Patricia Tailor on February 26 ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 2 weeks ago

Me too! I got 2 emails today. One was from Susan Mason, real estate agent. ~

• info: 5 months, 2 weeks ago

Received an e-mail "notice_support.8 @ppmrental.com" states eviction notice open attachment for detailed bank statements. My virus protection alerted me to a Trojan horse virus. I have received 3 emails in the past 2 days. ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 2 weeks ago

Spam report with attachment received - even though I am a homeowner, it is annoying to find this bogus email for eviction w/attachment…..I did NOT open attachment.
    ---------

Eviction notice,

We hereby give you a notice that due to multiple violations
    your tenancy of the premises you occupy
    will be terminated on March 01, 2014.

Detailed description of the violations and
    adjudication are attached herewith.

Unless you vacate the property until March 27, 2014,
    the Court will provide an order to evict you and require
    you to pay all the costs incurred in bringing this action.

Court bailiff,
    HAYS MORSE ~

• info: 5 months, 2 weeks ago

Here is another scam:
    ----------

This notice is to inform you that your home has been foreclosed
    on by the bank and you need to move out until March 26, 2014.
    To make necessary arrangements you have to contact
    us in the earliest possible time.

If you decide to cooperate and fulfill you obligations,
    the bank will offer you a reasonable period of time for moving out.
    Otherwise, you will be evicted in an administrative proceeding.
    Please do contact us in the shortest possible time.

Enclosed is the detailed statement of the bank.

Real estate agency,
    Olivia Mason ~

• info: 5 months, 2 weeks ago

Here is another message:
    ----------------
    Eviction notice,

Hereby we inform you that you will be foreclosed on your property residential and have a status of a trespasser.

Please vacate it within the period of 22 days since the date of this notice.
    You have to contact our office as soon as possible to make necessary move out arrangements.

Otherwise you will be locked out from your home.

Please find the bank statement enclosed to this notice.

Real estate agency,
    Emma Mason ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 3 weeks ago

i have blocked their email addresses and put em in my spam list, but these kinds of malicioius e-mails keep coming up. How do i completely block these from my e mail? ~

• info: 5 months, 3 weeks ago

Spam is one of the biggest problems on the internet. If your email spam filter doesn't work then there is nothing currently that we could recommend. ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 3 weeks ago

I have been getting these emails for the past couple of days.
    First sign that it is not legit is the fact that it says, "you must quit until"....well until means there is an end date and an eviction means your out, bye-bye!!
    Secondly, in order to evict someone, "they" have to personally serve you with the notice that your landlord, bank, etc. is moving forward with legal action, someone can't simply send you an email and expect you to comply....there are rules.
    Didn't open it, won't open it, but I sure wish there was a way that I could get off their mailing list. ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 3 weeks ago

My dad just got one too:
    ----------

Eviction Notification,

Be advised that you must exit the occupied premises
    until March 04, 2014 or be forcibly removed!
    Any resistance will be met with strict legal sanctions
    or forcible removal of your family from your home.
    Find a copy of the vacate notice in the attachment to this notification.

Court representative,
    CASTILLO Stafford ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 3 weeks ago

I have also received several alleged notices from 'Eubanks Funeral Home as follows:
    Eubank
    Funeral Home ~

• info: 5 months, 3 weeks ago

Here is another email message:
    ------------------------------

Eviction Notification,

Be advised that you must exit the occupied premises
    until March 07, 2014 or be forcibly removed!
    Any resistance will be met with strict legal sanctions
    or forcible removal of your family from your home.
    Find a copy of the vacate notice in the attachment to this notification.

Court representative,
    MAYER GUTHRIE ~

• Anonymous: 6 months, 0 week ago

I got this message:
    -----------------
    Vacate Notice,

You are hereby required to quit the premises
    of which you now hold possession until 03/07/14.

Your tenancy of the premises will be terminated on 03/28/14.
    Please find a summary court statement enclosed to this letter.
    Legal action will occur if you do not comply with this notice.
    -----------------

Court bailiff,
    Jacob MARTIN ~

• Anonymous: 6 months, 0 week ago

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I received an email Pretrial notice No7117 (court of Atlanta) on 01/07/14, and today 02/10/14 Evition notice No0491. I was freaking out because I didn't do anything wrong, these emails are just come from nowhere. Luckily, I couldn't opened them because my email server had blocked them. What a relief.
    Who are these evils that sent those emails? Is there anyway that we can report them? They caused lots of anxious to me and others, I'm sure. ~

• Anonymous: 6 months, 1 week ago

Thanks so much for this information. I was stressing out a bit trying to figure this out! Phew ~

• Anonymous: 6 months, 1 week ago

I got an email from a Larsen Fisher Court Secretary. Personal @kirkland.com. It was a "Notice to Quit" "Evition Notive No1988" (yes that is how they spelled eviction) The weird thing is When I tried to look up the email it kept going to a law firm named, Kirkland ~

• Anonymous: 6 months, 1 week ago

I just received Notice to Quit No6978. I was suspicious cause was from 'support.2 @kirkland.com'. I figured if it was legal it wouldn't be an email because lots of people don't read their email daily. Also, it would be from '.gov'. Legally, they would post on the front door or Certified Mail, it would have landlords name, and the verbiage was all wrong! It said to vacate 'UNTIL' not BY than gave date. Signed by court SECRETARY, instead if court CLERK. Im glad i couldn't open it. ~

• Anonymous: 6 months, 1 week ago

what about files that end in zip? I got a email like this today the wording has changed but the file ends in zip. I called my landlord but haven't heard back from them yet. ~

• info: 6 months, 1 week ago

The .zip file contains the virus. So, opening this file will not infect your computer. But, if you open the file within the .zip file (virus), your computer will become infected with the virus. ~

• Anonymous: 6 months, 1 week ago

I wasn't able to open this but I used my cell will I get the virus? ~

• info: 6 months, 1 week ago

The malicious attachment is a Windows virus, but I do not recommend opening the attachment from any device. The attachments are not documents or photos, so why would you want to open it. Never open these malicious attachments from any device. ~

• Anonymous: 5 months, 1 week ago

Just received one(been receiving for weeks) my home is condemned from realtor Abigail Mason. Geez...lots of these realtors have last name of Mason ~

Send this article to someone via email:
Email address:
Like our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/OnlineThreatAlerts
Follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/onlinethreatale