bell Warning! JavaScript is turned off! To take full advantage of our site and functionality, we recommend that you turn it on.
Online Threat Alerts  - Alerting you to scams, malware, fraud, hoaxes and other threats.

Phishing or Fake Facebook Websites - www.Wovidz .com and www.fiziibooiks .com

Date: March 16, 2014 12:27 PM - Views: 24,840 - Comments: 18
Phishing or Fake Facebook Websites - www.Wovidz .com and www.fiziibooiks .com

The websites www.Wovidz .com and www.fiziibooiks .com are phishing or fake Facebook websites. The websites were designed to steal your Facebook user name and password. Cybercriminals post deceptive messages with links to these websites on social networking websites, in an attempt to trick Facebook users into clicking on the links and signing in with or entering their Facebook user names and passwords on these websites, which will be sent to them (cybercriminals).

You may receive the following message, which contains a link to the fake or phishing Facebook websites:

Woww who posted this video of u Christi? I seen it going around facebook omgg.. Typpe in with-no sppacess----> www .Wovidz. com

The Phishing Facebook Websites ww.Wovidz. com and www.fiziibooiks .com

The Phishing Facebook Websites ww.Wovidz. com and www.fiziibooiks .com

If you click on the message or the link in it, you will be taken to the fake Facebook websites www.Wovidz. com and www.fiziibooiks .com, and ask to sign in.

If you try to sign into these fake Facebook websites by entering your user name and password, it will be sent to the scammers behind these fake websites. With your sign-in information, these people will be able to gain access to your Facebook account.

With access to your Facebook account, they may post spam and other malicious links to your friends. It may even get your Facebook account suspended.

If you were tricked into entering your Facebook sign-in information on these fake Facebook phishing websites, please click here to change your Facebook password.

Also, always look at your web browser’s address bar to ensure that you are on www.facebook.com, and not on some other fake Facebook websites.

IE address bar - www.facebook.com

Alert others by sharing this article with them:
Click the following thumb up or down, if you like or dislike this alert:
Rating: Thumb up 2 likes Rating: Thumb down 0 dislikes
Tell us what you know or ask a question regarding this article, by leaving a comment in the box below:

Comments or Questions (18)

The comments on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts. Online Threat Alerts reserves the right not to publish comments that may be deemed libelous, derogatory or indecent.

• Anonymous: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Someone text me said their was a video of me. Now it all over Facebook. ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

i was email the same thing by one of my fb friend and after seeing all these post about my same concern starting to make me think its a scam. ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

My friend, well at least I think she's still my friend, sent me a message reading that there's a video going around on me. How do I find it? ~

• info: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

It is a scam. There is no video. Tell your friend to change his/her Facebook password because his/her account was compromised. ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

I just received a message about me being in some video on there website. Since its all a scam what do I do about the person who sent it to me. ~

• info: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Tell them to change their Facebook password because their accounts were compromised. ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

I have never been to this website or even heard about it untill today. and somehow they hacked my account and are sending my friends fake messages tricking them into going to that site... how is this possible? ~

• info: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

It seems as if you were tricked into entering your password on one of the fake websites or you have installed a malicious Facebook application. Try changing your Facebook password. ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

How do I know If I've been a victim? ~

• info: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

If you got the message and clicked on the link in it. But, if you do not remember doing so, please change your Facebook password. This is only way to prevent the cybercriminals from gaining access to your account. ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

No videos I'm guessing. ~

• info: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

You guessed right. The message is scam. ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

People have been saying there was a video going around of me they told me to go to this website to see it but i cant find it. ~

• info: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

There is no video. It is a scam. ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 1 week ago

True that's what they told me i check it out and no video found. ~

• Anonymous: 4 months, 3 weeks ago

So there is not really a video of me. ~

• Anonymous: 3 months, 4 weeks ago

There's no video. It's a scam.Tell whoever told you to change her password. ~

Send this article to someone via email:
Email address:
Like our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/OnlineThreatAlerts
Follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/onlinethreatale