This document details important information regarding the use and disclosure of user data collected on this website.
The security of your data is very important to us and as such we take all appropriate steps to limit the risk that it may be lost, damaged or misused.
- Content Uploaded to the site: Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- Cookies: When you visit this website, we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser session. This website uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. If you remove your persistent cookie, some of the site's features may not function properly.
- Log File Information: When you visit this website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, platform type, domain names and the date and time of your request.
- Emails: If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Your Personally identifiable information submitted to this website is used to provide to the user the website's features and special personalised features.
- Your chosen username (not your email address) is displayed to other users alongside the content you upload, including videos, comments, at, the messages you send through the this website private mail, etc. Other users can contact you through, private messages.
- Any videos that you submit to this website may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent.
- We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of key website changes or for customer service purposes).
- We analyse aggregated user traffic information to help streamline our marketing and hosting operations and to improve the quality of the this website user-experience.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- if under duty to do so this website may release data to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce our Terms Of Service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of this website or our subscribers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations including the police and governmental authorities for the purposes of protection against fraud or any other kind of illegal activity whether or not identified in the Terms Of Service. It is this website's policy, whenever possible and legally permissible, to promptly notify you upon an obligation to supply data to any third party.
- Should you deliberatlly upload any illegal material this website shall forward all available information to all relevant authorities without notice.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen a password) which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. This website uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to this website and you do so at your own risk.
You are entitled to access and correct your data by doing so directly on the website or by requesting us to do so via the "Contact us" section. If you have additional questions then please write to us at info(at) this website.
- Google AdSense
- Commission Junction
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.