This malicious e-mail message will take you to a malicious website and infect your computer with malicious programs like viruses, Trojans and other malware served by the Black Hole Exploit Kit, if you click on any of the links in it.
The Malicious and Fake Email Message
You have disabled your Facebook account. You can resume your account at any moment by logging into Facebook with your previous login email address and password. You will then be able to ake advantage of the site in usual way.
Thanks and regards,
The Facebook Team
To reactivate follow the link below:
This message was sent to ***. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please click: unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc. Attention: Department 414 P.O Box 10006 Alto CA 940905
Although the link in the e-mail message appears as if it points or go to www.facebook.com/ ?sk=welcome, it does not. The link actually goes to one of the compromised websites below that contains the malicious Black Hole Exploit Kit.
The links in the e-mail message may take you to one of the following compromised websites that contain the Blackhole Exploit Kit:
- findlaterfinefoods.com/wp-content/plugins /akismet/fb_resume.html
- belpress.org/wp-content/plugins /akismet/fb_resume.html
- floworldonline.com/wp-content/plugins/ akismet/fb_resume.html
- manfraca.com/wp-content/plugins/ akismet/fb_resume.html
- kenko-info.com/wp-content/plugins/ akismet/fb_resume.html
- elegantparkdresses.com/wp-content/ plugins/fb_resume.html
- fiberglascu.com/wp-content/plugins/ akismet/fb_resume.html
- handbags-plus.com/wp-content/plugins/a kismet/fb_resume.html