"International Oil Companies Association" Fraudulent Emails

"International Oil Companies Association" Fraudulent Emails

Would you share this Article with others?

The email message below with the subject "Email International Oil Companies Association", is fraudulent and you should not respond to it with your personal information. Every day, thousands of these email messages are sent out by scammers to trick their potential victims into stealing their personal information and/or sending money. Once again, never send your personal information to anyone in an email message or send money to someone who contacted you via email message.

Fraudulent Email Interna​tional Oil Companies Association

Fraudulent Email: International Oil Companies Association

Dear Winner, On behalf of International Oil Companies Association, in collaboration with Aramco Gulf Operations Company, Aramco Overseas Company, Atlantic Petroleum, Aurelian Oil & Gas, Baumgarten - Oberkappel - Gasleitungsgesellschaft M.B.H, BP, Bulgargaz, CEPSA, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, China National Petroleum Corporation, ConocoPhillips, Danish Oil And Natural Gas, EconGas, Electricite de France, Enbridge, Energie Steiermark, ExxonMobil, Fluxys, Gasum, GDF SUEZ, Gazprom, GRTgaz, Hamada Pipeline Company, Janaf Plc, JFE Saudi Arabia Ltd, Linz Gas, LUKOIL and so many others .

I wish to announce you as one of our 12 lucky winners in this year 2013 annual Lotto draw. Your email address emerged alongside 11 others as a 4th category winner. You have been approved a total payout of US$140,000.00 (One Hundred & Forty Thousand United States Dollars only) in the fight against HIV/Aids.

You do not require participating or buying a ticket in other to become a winner, as it is our annual free lotto draw. Your email address was randomly selected through our computer ballot system.

The following particulars are attached to your lotto payment order: (I) Serial Batch No: 1103H (II) Winning Number: 17, 20,13,41,07 Bonuses 09, 12. (III) Ref No: 5GSK2

Forward the listed details below to email: maggie.travis@consultant.com for immediate commencement of your payment process: -

1, Your Full Name

2, Residential or working address

3, Winning and Reference numbers.

4, Telephone & Mobile number.

5. Age.

To our South African Regional Agent situated in Johannesburg South Africa Mrs. Magritte Travis. Email: maggie.travis@consultant.com

Furthermore, for security measures, we strongly advice you keep this information confidential until payment has been received successfully.

Best Regards, Mr. Abraham Naidu. (Chairman of NOC)

The International Lottery attempts to ensure that the winning numbers for each (Lucky LinesSM, MegabucksSM, Win for LifeSM, Powerball®, RaffleSM, Mega Millions®, Pick 4SM and Keno) drawings are posted correctly.

However, posted numbers are unofficial. The only official source for verifying winning numbers on a player's ticket is through the International Lottery's central computer system.

To confirm that an International Lottery ticket is a winner, please contact an approved agent specified in this letter. Winners have one year from the date of the drawing for which the notification was sent to claim any prizes from that drawing. (F73J 54 69).

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• October 10, 2017 at 11:20 AM by an anonymous user from Tehran, Iran

"Hello, I've just given this email to me. I just gave the basic information, such as my first name and family name, the address of the house, the mobile number and the house number, but the account number did not tell what would happen to me and what should I do to prevent future unfortunate events."

• October 10, 2017 at 12:58 PM by info

Just be careful next time because the scammers will call and attempt to scam you.

• September 24, 2016 at 6:43 PM by an anonymous user from Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

Hello, have already given out my details to Orina.rasenio@representative.com today(24/09/2016) before I notice they were scammers.

I replied to email date 27/11/2014 I was chosen lotto winner.

What am I supposed to do because have given out my information already. Thanks in advance.

• September 24, 2016 at 7:15 PM by info

Just be careful going forward, because the scammers will be contacting you and will use the information that you have sent in an attempt to scam you.

• July 24, 2016 at 6:02 AM by Raaz from New York, United States

Hi

I got this email :

"Kindly forward copy of your one of the mentioned documents (passport, driver’s license or national id) if you do not have any you will be required to forward any form of identity (such as work or student identity document) for the commencement of the process.

I will then submit to our paying bank for approval, you will be contacted directly through email with copies of relevant official documents for further payout procedure.

NB: Kindly attach a copy of your international passport, driver’s license or any form of identity document, send through email attachment for the commencement of the payout process. The official details and documents will be issued on your name and be forwarded to you by our paying bank.

The bank will provide you further details such as contacts and confirmation letter, website and claim certificate for your record.

Yours in service.

Mr Matt Jorey

Payment Coordinator."

I sent them my personal information such as;

1-Full Name

2-Residential & Working Address

3-Telephone & Mobile number

4-Age

5-Passport & identification card

And then,I got this email;

Kindly send copy of your one of the mentioned documents (passport, driver’s license or national id) to our private banking branch in London, United Kingdom the below details: info@basouthwale.co.za, include your full name, address, age, Country, Amount won and direct telephone number.

The bank will respond to you with official bank document for further directives. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance. Feel free to contact me: 27-73-220-2188

Mr Matt Jorey

Payment Coordinator."

And then,I've found you

Now, what happens to me?

• July 24, 2016 at 7:07 AM by info

The email is fraudulent and was sent by cyber-criminals to trick you into sending them money. Delete the emails and do not send anymore information.

The cybercriminals will continue to contact you because you have sent them your personal information, but you have nothing to worry about, just be careful next time.

• April 10, 2016 at 7:41 PM by an anonymous user from Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

I wish the concerned parties (@ emails service) do the needful to stop this rubbish.

• March 21, 2016 at 4:36 AM by an anonymous user from Mauá, São Paulo, Brazil

I received this email. I thought it was true and almost sent my data. Lucky I found this site! Thank you.

• February 15, 2016 at 8:42 AM by an anonymous user from Multan, Punjab, Pakistan

I have also received that kind of letter means that it is a fraud? Oh

• December 9, 2015 at 6:04 AM by an anonymous user from Tokyo, Japan

I'm from Philippines. What if I already sent some of personal information! If it is,what will happen to me or how can I prevent!

• December 9, 2015 at 8:35 AM by info

The scammers will attempt to use the information that you have sent to attempt to trick you into sending money. So, please be careful next time.

• November 23, 2015 at 3:44 PM by an anonymous user from Krasnodar, Krasnodarskiy Kray, Russia

And I am from Russia! And immediately I realized that this is a scam, found in the search engines this forum and confirmed their fears. Be careful! Free cheese is only in a mousetrap! Good luck to all!

• September 2, 2015 at 8:10 PM by an anonymous user from Boardman, Oregon, United States

I have also received this email. It's a scam. Be careful.

• August 26, 2015 at 10:44 AM by an anonymous user from Panama City, Provincia de Panama, Panama

I received this email today exactly. Where we can denounce this kind of thing?

• August 30, 2015 at 4:24 AM by an anonymous user from Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania

I received this email just now. Lithuania (EU).

• August 26, 2015 at 11:03 AM by info

You may send it to us, to help warn others.

• August 26, 2015 at 12:37 AM by an anonymous user from Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

I received this kind of message just now. Im always in doubt with emails like this. I wonder why gmail doesnt spam this kind of thing?! Thank you very much.

• June 11, 2015 at 3:50 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Thanks alot.

I also got this message exactly the way you posted it, but I really wanted to confirm their existence. So I kept checking online until I found this page. I knew right from start that it was a scam, but I wanted to confirm my doubt by digging deeper. Thanks to you I found out.

• July 2, 2015 at 7:57 PM by an anonymous user from Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I got the same thing.

• May 7, 2015 at 12:44 AM by an anonymous user from Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore

I'm in Singapore and I got this email too - twice! at first I thought it was a virus. But then when I came across this page I realised no, it's just another "sophisticated" way of trying to scam people.

It's amazing the lengths people will go to, to scam people!!!

• May 5, 2015 at 9:12 AM by an anonymous user from Yangon, Rangoon, Myanmar

Thanks for ur thing .I also got the same thing this year but I doubted it ,digging the source and found your website.

• May 8, 2015 at 4:10 PM by an anonymous user from Rome, Latium, Italy

I also got many interesting messages from them.

• April 23, 2015 at 12:14 AM by an anonymous user from Santa Rosa, Calabarzon, Philippines

Good day.......

My question is what if I already given my info?Can I retrieve it...?

• April 23, 2015 at 1:52 AM by info

No, you cannot retrieve information that was already sent.

• April 10, 2015 at 3:47 AM by an anonymous user from Khartoum, Sudan

Sahar from Sudan:

I received the same message from Evo's company and when I read the message I knew it's a trick, so I started to search about it on the internet. So thank you.

• April 9, 2015 at 4:43 PM by an anonymous user from Rabat, Rabat-Sale-Kenitra, Morocco

Hi,

I have received the same email 4 months ago and I have sent all the informations that they requested but I just saw this site.

I just want to thank you for this and I hope that your site will help other persons :-)

• March 31, 2015 at 8:23 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Hello,

Yesterday just received email from Sir Owen Brancket, he tells me I win -Evo Lottery 94 thousand US dollars.

Any way they asked for my identification,so I sent a copy of my passeport.

From the begining I did not believe of this.

Also received email from Mrs Michael Shuman; he also gave me number tel.No. 27783201061

Checked for this Sir Owen Blanchet and he is not working for Banc Southampton.

What are the police doing about these people.

• March 24, 2015 at 9:39 AM by an anonymous user from Tay Ninh, Tinh Tay Ninh, Vietnam

I've just read this same email in my gmail. They told me I won 94k$. Thanks to your website for letting me know about it.

• March 24, 2015 at 7:06 AM by an anonymous user from Nador, Oriental, Morocco

Yea me too. I started the transfer and they ask for security code. I sent them a copy of my passport but I didn't send the money yet.

Should I close my bank account?

• May 16, 2015 at 5:29 PM by an anonymous user from Tirana, Albania

What did you do with your bank account?? Same problem here!

• March 24, 2015 at 7:46 AM by info

Contact your bank and let them advise you.

• March 22, 2015 at 4:20 PM by an anonymous user from Korolev, Moscow Oblast, Russia

I received the same text about 94000 USD on my gmail address in Russia

• March 24, 2015 at 7:01 AM by an anonymous user from Nador, Oriental, Morocco

Yea me too. I started the transfer, but they ask for security code, I didn't send the money yet.

Should I close my bank account?

• March 24, 2015 at 7:43 AM by info

Please contact your bank and let them advise you about what to do.

• March 11, 2015 at 12:48 AM by an anonymous user from Dushanbe, Tajikistan

Thanks a lot, for this page,I got such letter too.I didnt answer them because I don,t belive any one. I'm in Tajikistan.

• February 21, 2015 at 2:43 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks so much. I received the mail also and decided to search online for any info on it. I'm glad I did. Thanks

• February 17, 2015 at 1:56 PM by an anonymous user from Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia

I received the same email and send my details 1-4 as requested just before reading this. I didn't receive any response from them yet. Could I be in danger?

• February 17, 2015 at 3:24 PM by info

They will attempt to use the information to trick you into sending money or more information. Please be careful next time.

• February 13, 2015 at 5:41 AM by an anonymous user from Sungai Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia

I,m Devan from Johor ,Malaysia. I also have received the same mail and I have sent $299 for security code; she asked me to pay $499 for transfer fee, and just now I see this page.

I have sent her my account number, Id, address passport and phone num. Am I in any danger?

• February 13, 2015 at 6:58 AM by info

They may steal your identity and attempt to use the information that you have sent to trick or scam you again, so be careful next time and report the incident to the police.

• February 9, 2015 at 1:53 AM by an anonymous user from Jakarta, Indonesia

yea, on Jan 16th, 2015, in e-mail,I get USD140,000,00. and I follow the process.

Finally, I get certificate bank from Leadenhall Bank, account number and pin.

Further, I must to visit www.leadenhall.co .za, to login with account number and pin from the certificate.

I bring into application form transfer, but can not, because I don't have security code yet.

After that, I contact the info@leadenhall.co .za, he advise me to contact legal@ladeti.co .za to make the tax clearance, Maria Gumane in South Africa, I contact Maria Gumane.

She said, I must to sent USD198 for tax clearance and USD90 to administrative fee, total USD286 via Western Union.

What I do the next?

• February 10, 2015 at 7:16 AM by an anonymous user from Marietta, Georgia, United States

Anyone that ask you to send money Western Union is scamming you 99% of the time. If they were truly working with the companies they would just take the tax out of the winning.

• February 9, 2015 at 6:40 AM by info

Do not send your money because it is a scam.

• February 2, 2015 at 11:10 AM by an anonymous user from Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

3 month before I have got an email like this and I sent the following:

1, My Full Name

2, Residential or working address

3, Winning and Reference numbers.

4, Telephone & Mobile number.

5. Age.

I have got this from ABPW.39012 and they told me to send above information to abpw.390283@consultant.com

AM I in danger...????

• July 20, 2016 at 5:53 PM by an anonymous user from Ilam (Shadabad), Ilam, Iran

Hi, what is this,I got a similar one.

• February 2, 2015 at 11:21 AM by info

Not really. The scammers will attempt to use the information that you have sent to trick you into sending more information or money. Just be careful next time.

• January 21, 2015 at 12:11 AM by an anonymous user from Tehran, Tehran, Iran

I also got this email and unfortunately send my personal ID and scan of my MD council ID but nothing about my Bank account,am I in danger?

• January 21, 2015 at 4:20 AM by info

Be careful next time because the scammers will attempt to use the information that you have sent them to trick you into sending money or more information.

We recommend reporting it to the police.

• January 17, 2015 at 7:32 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Note there is NO leadenhall bank in London just A branch on leadenhall street and while the phone number 44 might be England the email response is co.za which is south Africa. I am so scared.

• January 16, 2015 at 9:47 AM by an anonymous user from Champaign, Illinois, United States

I got one of these today. It was attached in an e-mail as a .jpg file.

The contact email is Elizabethe.sithole@consultant.com.

I scanned the jpeg for bugs before downloading it. No bugs.

Just to let everyone know that it is another method used by scammers.

• February 8, 2015 at 10:56 PM by an anonymous user from Jakarta, Indonesia

Yea, she is my consultant too in my received email (gmail). She said, I get USD140,000. It is Right?

• February 9, 2015 at 1:31 AM by info

No, it is a scam.

• January 15, 2015 at 5:28 AM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thank god I saw your warnings before I responded to this. Did I catch it in time? What should I look out for now?

"From: Foreign Exchange Control

Attention: Risa Thal

This is to acknowledge receipt of your identification document for the process of your fund transfer, also find attached document for further

directives.

Kindly login to our Online Banking section the below details:-

VISIT or CLICK: www.leadenhall.co.za

Click the LOGIN button at the top right side of the website then enter the

below account details:

Account number: 5166745291

PIN: 8652

We will forward you the official documents as soon as we receive confirmation of the tax receipt.

Yours Sincerely

Sir Owen Brancket

Director of Exchange Control

Tel: 44 (793) 744 4634

info@leadenhall.co. za

www.leadenhall.co. za

BOL

Attachments1:42 AM (4 hours ago) to me

From: Foreign Exchange Control Attention: Risa Thal

Find attached document for further details.

Attachments area

Preview attachment Transfer Advice.jpg

Transfer Advice.jpg"

• January 15, 2015 at 6:51 AM by info

You are OK as long as you didn't send any personal or financial information.

Always do your research before taking part in anything.

• January 17, 2015 at 7:27 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I sent a copy of my IsraelI driver's license which had my ID number on it. That is why I am worried. What can they do with that? What should I watch out for

• January 17, 2015 at 11:14 PM by info

They (scammers) will attempt to use the information that you have sent to them, to trick you into sending more information or money. So, please be careful next.

• January 15, 2015 at 5:21 AM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I am a victim. I got the golf oil letter exactly as you showed but before I found your site I had already reached the stage where the bank was telling me that payment was available at the leadenhall bank and they opened an account for me.

How much danger am I in? What can I do now? I still haven't given them any information about my account thank god.

• January 16, 2015 at 12:28 AM by an anonymous user from Berea, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Just remember people if you did not buy an actual lottery ticket you can not win. These scammers make it look very real however please consider the fact that you have not purchased a ticket.

• January 15, 2015 at 5:54 AM by info

The are OK if you haven't given them any financial information.

But be careful next time because these scammers will continue to attempt to scam you.

• January 15, 2015 at 1:43 AM by an anonymous user from Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

Thank you so much for the heads up. Were it not for this article, I would have fallen prey to these scammers.

I have also received almost the same mail from Golf oil company.

Nairobi, Kenya

• January 14, 2015 at 4:27 PM by an anonymous user from Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

I also got the same from golf-oil. I am from South Africa and it is much better to have pages like this. Just think how many people they would have caught.

• January 12, 2015 at 5:14 PM by an anonymous user from Norfolk, Virginia, United States

Got the same email but a different company. Golf-Oil. Everything else looks exactly the same.

• January 11, 2015 at 8:14 PM by an anonymous user from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Hi, I have also recieved this mail, Canada. Luckily, I have searched information on the internet about it and read your page!

Liza

• January 10, 2015 at 8:02 PM by an anonymous user from Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, Spain

I received that mail too. Spain

• January 11, 2015 at 5:48 PM by an anonymous user from Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico

I just received that e-mail. Baja California Mexico

• January 10, 2015 at 5:20 AM by an anonymous user from Rostov-on-Don, Rostov, Russia

I got one today from South Africa, the text exactly as shown above. Moscow, Russia

• January 9, 2015 at 2:07 AM by an anonymous user from Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines

I got one too (from the Philippines)

• January 7, 2015 at 9:18 AM by an anonymous user from Huechuraba, Santiago Metropolitan, Chile

I have received the same email a couple of days ago... thanks for this info.

• January 7, 2015 at 6:13 AM by an anonymous user from Zug, Kentucky, Switzerland

Have received exact same spam message with GOLF OIL logo on top.

Message to all: DON'T REPLY IN ANY WAY TO THAT EMAIL - IT'S A SCAM!!!

• January 3, 2015 at 8:53 AM by an anonymous user from Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland

Thanks

Tomas from Poland!

• December 28, 2014 at 2:03 AM by an anonymous user from Karangsari, Central Java, Indonesia

I got one too..thanks 4 your information :)

• December 25, 2014 at 10:24 PM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

Thanks for the information. I send my personal information not my bank account number. So what will happen to me?

• December 26, 2014 at 7:52 AM by info

Be careful next time because they will attempt to use the information that you have sent them, to trick you into sending more information or money.

• December 22, 2014 at 5:47 PM by an anonymous user from Tokyo, Japan

I just got a similar email like this. Thank you very much for your information that help me much.

• December 22, 2014 at 7:12 AM by an anonymous user from Jerusalem, Israel

Hey I got this email too at the moment, with the logo of Golf-Oil. Thank you for the warning, although whole thing kinda made me laugh and was far from true. Do not fall into the trap !!!

• December 22, 2014 at 3:06 AM by an anonymous user from Sheffield, England, United Kingdom

Thanks for the warning. I got the email this morning, would have gone through with it if I hadn't searched for it.

• December 21, 2014 at 3:30 AM by an anonymous user from Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium

Received a similar letter today, but it now phrased a bit differently, names have changed and it looks differently. I was wondering if there were similar letters and saw this one.

• December 20, 2014 at 4:47 PM by an anonymous user from Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

Just received same letter ... makes me die that they say please keep confidential .... bunch of c*nts

• December 19, 2014 at 10:41 AM by an anonymous user from São João del Rei, Minas Gerais, Brazil

Thank you so much.

Five days ago I received the same letter stating the same message and I forwarded all my informations and copies of my identity, what caused me to try to find out is the money I was asked to pay US$249 via Western Bank.

I realised something is cooking around here. Do my copies of my identity could affect me as they have them.

• December 19, 2014 at 11:48 AM by info

Please contact your local authority or police. Please do not feel embarrass, because this can happen to anyone.

• December 17, 2014 at 11:57 AM by an anonymous user from Alajuela, Costa Rica

Thanks for the information. I received some similar letter and I feel so much relax now. It's fake fake fake...

• December 16, 2014 at 6:43 AM by an anonymous user from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Guys beware, they send such luring stuff.... easily any one can be trapped.

I also got the same and I was about to do, just luckily I searched on inter net and I got this.

These are fake fake fake fake.

Don't send anything of u ours to a unknown person.

• December 16, 2014 at 12:38 AM by an anonymous user from Kharkiv, Ukraine

Thank you, Friends!

I have been receiving this kind of e-mail, not exactly but very similar with slight word changes before a week.

When I tried to check about the company and lotto, I found this information.

Thanks for sharing!!!

• December 13, 2014 at 12:36 PM by an anonymous user from Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy

Thank you for the warning.

I got similar email today.

• December 13, 2014 at 9:00 AM by an anonymous user from Chester, Georgia, United States

I receive a email this morning December 13, 2014, mine was simliar but it had 11 others in it and a different chairman.

I did not send nothing thought; was too good to be true so I looked it up and saw this.

Thanks so much.I feel that people who are scamming people are low down people.

We work for what we have and if they want some money they can work for it.

• December 13, 2014 at 7:35 AM by an anonymous user from Mexico City, Mexico

I received the same letter, but with a different logo, looks like the logo of PEMEX.

• December 23, 2014 at 10:23 AM by an anonymous user from Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I received the same one as you with the same logo. It makes me sad that people fall for this. And they obviously do or they would'nt keep sending this garbage out to people. I think more people are becoming educated about this type of scam but there are so many people who are not.

I worry about my elderly mother falling prey to one of these types of scams. I know I wouldn't as I am a skeptic about most things.

However, she came from a time when peoples words meant something and people didn't try and out right steal from you like this. They still believe in humanity and trust is given immediately and not earned.

What will our world look like once that generation is gone and we are all left here with the rest of us that have always had to look over our shoulder and always looking for the scam or the worst in others. Its becoming a sad world.

• December 12, 2014 at 9:51 AM by an anonymous user from Reykjavik, Capital Region, Iceland

I received this too. Almost gave in but decided to Google the companies first then I found you. Thanks for the info.

• December 11, 2014 at 9:43 PM by an anonymous user from Haikou, Hainan, China

I got this email too, after searching the Google engine I got your post.

Thanks for sharing~!

• December 11, 2014 at 9:41 PM by an anonymous user from Cadillac, Michigan, United States

I just got this fake email from Golf Oil, Chairman Angela Wetia. What a scam. I opened it by accident. Everyone beware.

• December 9, 2014 at 9:55 PM by an anonymous user from Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa

I doubted the email the moment I read through it because of the grammar."you do not...in OTHER to win" next time scammers check your fraudulent email before sending to people like me.

• December 5, 2014 at 3:51 PM by an anonymous user from Reykjavik, Capital Region, Iceland

Got this same golf oil lottery bt, after searching the Google engine I got your massage. Thanks.

At first the guy claimed to be looking for an AU pair then on discovering I'm interested, he directed me to a fraud agency that he claimed registered AU pair applicants with a fee of 500 us dollars .

I realised and backed off.

• November 29, 2014 at 10:13 AM by an anonymous user from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Sir, I have received an email in Name of 'DUBAI PETROLEUM' and in that letter signature is same to your sample Letter signature.

The letter(which I received) signed by Dr. Fereiudin Fesharaki( Chairman of MPGC)2014 participating companies.

In that letter one email address was mentioned and I simply replied for confirmaton, in return their response was:-

"Thanks for your response to our notification of the endorsement; you have been chosen as propitious successor of this Promotion Award which is once in a year.

Before supplementary information will be conveyed, you are required to agree with the possible method of imbursement appropriate to you.

We have methods of payment, which are:

1. Electronic bank transfer (bank to bank transfer).

2. Bank Cash Cheque or Draft. (With this method, you are required to come to United Kingdom in person for the collection of your bank cheque or draft).

Upon receipt of your reply, we shall continue with the payment process then the entire official details and documents will be forwarded to you.

We do not require you to forward your bank account details at this point of process, after your official documents has been obtained, then our bank will email you directly requesting your bank details for the completion of payment.

NOTE: Please keep your winning details safe until successfully completion of your payment without interruption.

Mrs. Evylene Sirena

Payment Manager, Regional office.

Johannesburg, South Africa.

• February 15, 2015 at 7:25 PM by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Yes sir, I receive a email from Fereidun Fesharaki for the annual online lottery. Said I was a winner for the sum of 140,000.

• January 27, 2015 at 4:37 AM by an anonymous user from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I got the same one from Mrs Evylene Sirena. She must know- NO PAINS NO GAINS. YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING FOR NOTHING IN THIS WORLD

• November 26, 2014 at 3:56 AM by an anonymous user from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I just now got this email too. Didn't believe it one bit, But Logo is GOLF OIL

• November 8, 2014 at 1:40 PM by an anonymous user from Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I also got it today 9 Nov 2014. Good that I have searched for it online before I sent any info.

• October 24, 2014 at 8:53 AM by an anonymous user from Noakhali, Chittagong, Bangladesh

I got it but I don't response.

• October 16, 2014 at 6:28 AM by an anonymous user from Tehran, Tehran, Iran

I gave them my information, but did not give any bank information, just name and phone number.

What will happen to me?

• October 16, 2014 at 7:59 AM by info

They will call you and attempt to trick you into sending money or more information.

So, please be careful next time.

• October 19, 2014 at 3:55 AM by an anonymous user from Tehran, Tehran, Iran

This is last email that they sent. Now, what to do? In addition I am from Tehran.

Dear Mostafa Bagheri

Kindly forward copy of your passport or driver’s license, if you do not have any you will be required to forward any form of identity (such as work or student identity document) for the commencement of the process.

I will then submit to our paying bank for approval afterward you will be contacted directly through email with copies of relevant official documents for further payout procedure.

The bank will provide you further details such as contacts and confirmation letter for your record and website for confirmation of fund.

Yours in service.

Mr. James Damop

Payment Coordinator

• October 19, 2014 at 6:23 AM by info

DO NOT forward your information to the scammers.

Ignore and delete the message.

• September 30, 2014 at 2:30 AM by an anonymous user from Charleroi, Wallonia, Belgium

Still active. It looked too good to be true.

• September 9, 2014 at 6:55 AM by an anonymous user from Stockholm, Sweden

Still active received it today september 9 2014.

• September 4, 2014 at 9:30 PM by an anonymous user from Mexico City, Mexico

I appreciate this information .

I also received the same letter and they ask me to contact an off-shore private bank and they requested a tax payment of 290 euros to give me the money and i only got 5 days to send the money or i loose it.

I sent the letter to fbi.

• September 24, 2014 at 2:40 AM by an anonymous user from Yangon, Myanmar

Very good action. We need to report like this. My brother also received that kind of letter and almost got trapped.

• August 19, 2014 at 6:25 PM by an anonymous user from Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I have been recieved this kind of e-mail, not exactly but very similar with slight word changes before a week. When I tried to check about the company and lotto, I found this information. Thank you!

• July 7, 2014 at 12:11 AM by an anonymous user from La Laja, Biobío, Chile

Friends got something similar with logo 'world oils petroleum'. It is the same information that you have in the previous post, idiots send information without first finding out.

I did not sent bank account details or anything, luckily I found this alert. Thank you.

• June 11, 2014 at 7:01 AM by an anonymous user from Harare, Zimbabwe

Got the same message and researched for its authenticity. Thanks to this posts I have discovered it is fake. Thanks guys

• June 6, 2014 at 7:03 AM by an anonymous user from ?. ????????????, Karelia, Russia

Thank you for this information. I received a letter from OCA several days ago. Had conversation with them. Looked fine until I found this.

• May 30, 2014 at 1:35 AM by an anonymous user from Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

i also received this kind of mail in my email..right now..but the logo is OCA.

• May 26, 2014 at 11:15 PM by an anonymous user from San Pablo City, Calabarzon, Philippines

This is still on circulation. I just got this email minutes ago.

• May 21, 2014 at 8:33 AM by an anonymous user from Petah Tikva, Central District, Israel

I just now got this email too. Didn't believe it one bit, but thanks for confirming. It is May 21st,2014.

• May 13, 2014 at 7:24 AM by an anonymous user from Earley, England, United Kingdom

I received this email today (13th May 2014). I immedaitely thought it as a fake. Thanks though for your advise in confirming that. Best regards.

• April 24, 2014 at 9:18 AM by an anonymous user from Caracas, Capital, Venezuela

I received the message on 04/24/2014. Thank you so much for your advice. Best regards.

• April 19, 2014 at 10:41 AM by an anonymous user from Dhahran, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia

I received same message from South Africa on 04/18/2014

• April 4, 2014 at 11:23 AM by an anonymous user from Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States

Email is still being sent. I just received it on 04/04/2014.

• April 12, 2014 at 10:23 PM by an anonymous user from Providencia, Santiago Metropolitan, Chile

Thank you some much for the alert! I just received this mail.

• March 16, 2014 at 5:10 PM by an anonymous user from San Antonio, Texas, United States

We have just send our info in response to one of these letters ...... wish i could have seen this before.

• March 14, 2014 at 5:58 AM by an anonymous user from Kigali, Rwanda

Thanks for your alert!I received the same e-mail today.I was about to ask my friends about it but I've got the answer by searching.

• March 4, 2014 at 6:07 AM by an anonymous user from Bergen, Hordaland, Norway

I received also e-mail with same logo. I opent it but didin't reply to that mail. Thanks a lot. I feel safe after i read ur messege.

• February 9, 2014 at 8:30 AM by an anonymous user from Vilnius, Lithuania

Thanks for alert. I received an email from OCA today

• February 16, 2014 at 9:28 AM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

Thanks for the alert, I received the email today too.

• February 7, 2014 at 9:10 PM by an anonymous user from Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan

Got it several days ago, via S.A. I foolishly opened the letter, it was an attachment, but I believe virus free. Of course I didn't reply

• February 7, 2014 at 5:32 AM by an anonymous user from Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

got same email a while ago from someone in Africa, it was from ocs.

• January 18, 2014 at 7:09 AM by an anonymous user from Reykjavik, Capital Region, Iceland

Got that mail,but was wise enough to confirm with OCA first.Info changed abit though.Thanks

• January 16, 2014 at 9:12 AM by an anonymous user from Pasig, National Capital Region, Philippines

Thanks for the alert. I just read this email a few minutes ago..glad i have search this before i was about to send my personal info.

• January 7, 2014 at 9:14 AM by an anonymous user from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I got a new one today with OCA logo!

• February 6, 2014 at 9:54 PM by an anonymous user from Kuningan Barat, Jakarta, Indonesia

Me too. I received an email with OCA logo today,

• January 3, 2014 at 1:54 AM by an anonymous user from Santa Ana, California, United States

I received that email on this moment!! Thanks for the alert!! :)

• December 27, 2013 at 8:57 PM by an anonymous user from Lancaster, New York, United States

I just received the same email today. So glad I searched and found your alert! Thank you!

• December 19, 2013 at 10:17 PM by an anonymous user from Win, Papua, Indonesia

I got it yesterday, and i sent my personal information. How stupid i am replying this message without searching any information about it. anyway, thanks for the alert.

• December 16, 2013 at 12:15 PM by an anonymous user from Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I just got one!!!!! Should I be contacting anyone???

• December 10, 2013 at 1:17 PM by an anonymous user from Tehran, Tehran, Iran

I got a new one today with OCA logo!

• December 10, 2013 at 4:57 AM by an anonymous user from Makassar, South Sulawesi, Indonesia

Thanks for the alert... I got the mail today and almost reply the email.

• December 7, 2013 at 2:20 PM by an anonymous user from Malé, Kaafu Atoll, Maldives

Omg...thanks for the alart..today i got the mail msg..i replied my info bt not my bank acnt

• December 5, 2013 at 8:16 AM by an anonymous user from Leme, São Paulo, Brazil

Good morning!<br/><br/>I received this email describing individual I'm winning a lotto prize.<br/>Searching the internet I found your site page and the message is the same, so the change lotipo - OCA.<br/>Thanks for the information.

• December 4, 2013 at 10:42 AM by info

Currently, there is nothing that can be done after submitting your information. Going forward, watch out for scammers who may call or email you telling you they are legitimate by providing you with the information that you have submitted to them.

• December 4, 2013 at 9:48 AM by an anonymous user from Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

Good day, I also received such an email, altered a little. Thanks for the alert. Did reply details, but no bank details. Please advise as to what I should do now.<br/><br/><br/>Thanking you

• December 2, 2013 at 2:50 PM by an anonymous user from Reykjavik, Capital Region, Iceland

i wish to know what will happen. i just got the email and i am worried because i was so stupid to reply without asking anyone or search about this email. Anyway thanks for alert

• November 30, 2013 at 9:22 AM by an anonymous user from Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

I also received similar email with OCA logo, sent to the email account Brazil

• November 30, 2013 at 4:47 AM by an anonymous user from Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Thank God i found this link, just received the email in Florence Italy. I received the same email but with different logo from OCA on Nov 30, 2013. Thank you very much for sharing this information here.

• January 3, 2015 at 5:27 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

$140,000,000 too much to be true.I received this message but I didn't beleive it.

• November 28, 2013 at 4:35 AM by an anonymous user from Vitoria-Gasteiz, Basque Country, Spain

I have just received a similar email minutes ago ( with the OCA logo as well) It has been sent to a spanish email account.<br/>Thanks for your alert

• November 27, 2013 at 6:59 AM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

Just received the email here in Texas.incorrect grammar and misspelled words were a big clue! Hope no one falls for it.

• November 24, 2013 at 11:36 PM by an anonymous user from Guangzhou, Guangdong, China

Thank you for the alert , i got the same email minutes a go

• November 24, 2013 at 10:00 PM by an anonymous user from Jakarta, Indonesia

i just got this email too, thanks Got i found this link

• November 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM by an anonymous user from Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States

Kinda figured that since the subject line has weird random letters, along with the email address. It also just doesn't seem very professional at all to send an email with only an attached picture that could have been taken from any website, lol. Oh well, here's to hoping one of us does win a real lotto sometime. :P

• November 21, 2013 at 11:39 PM by an anonymous user from Harare, Zimbabwe

I also received the letter,posted my details without bank details.I am happy I came across your alert,it ends there.

• November 21, 2013 at 3:25 AM by an anonymous user from Rw 01, Jakarta, Indonesia

Well, thank God i found this link... Just received the same email but with different logo from OCA on Nov 21, 2013. Thank you very much for sharing this information here.

• November 18, 2013 at 5:11 AM by an anonymous user from Naples, Campania, Italy

I just received the same email with the OCA logo as well. Received on Nov 18, 2013.

• November 9, 2013 at 3:56 AM by an anonymous user from Bangkok, Thailand

Anonymous: received same email as above but different logo showing OCA. Received Nov 8 2013. Thanks very much for your alert..

• November 7, 2013 at 3:08 PM by an anonymous user from Newark, New Jersey, United States

I also received and responded that. I'm stupid.

• November 2, 2013 at 5:44 AM by an anonymous user from Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom

I've gotten the same letter week a go. Thanks for the alerts

• October 28, 2013 at 12:11 PM by an anonymous user from Doha, Baladiyat ad Daw?ah, Qatar

I have got the same thing!

• October 27, 2013 at 9:18 AM by an anonymous user from Bellevue, Washington, United States

Got the same letter, although my letter shows a different oca logo. thanks for the alert!!

• October 23, 2013 at 8:29 PM by an anonymous user from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Scammers are improving also.They could be reading this! By giving out ANY personal information they can fake your identity and/or use your identity to scam others

• October 22, 2013 at 3:18 PM by an anonymous user from Moscow, Russia

Had the same letter from OCA 2013<br/>Thanks for alert :-)

• October 20, 2013 at 7:28 PM by an anonymous user from Kilkenny, Leinster, Ireland

Right so I got one of these.... And I replied like an idiot..... Giving my name, adress, number.. But no bank details or anything of the sort... So... Id like to know what happens next and how to deal with it?

• October 17, 2013 at 5:55 PM by an anonymous user from Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom

Received a similar one of these but from OCA 2013, the exact same as this but altered

• October 16, 2013 at 1:39 AM by an anonymous user from Riga, Latvia

• September 21, 2013 at 2:09 PM by an anonymous user from Eugene, Oregon, United States

its disturbing to know that people take the time to come up with such elaborate BS as this to con hopeful suckers, but comforting to know that i can ask google one question and know for sure. So thanks

• August 7, 2013 at 2:09 PM by an anonymous user from Chicago, Illinois, United States

Thnak you for the feedback =D

• March 31, 2015 at 8:26 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Yesterday received same email from mr Shuman Michael.

Hahaha, said I won 94 thousand US dollars. Nice joke.

"International Oil Companies Association" Fraudulent Emails