Some of the "Daily Cash Glitch Get Rich Quick" Scams
"How You Can Siphon $336, $528, Even $1208 Into Your Bank Account With Little Or NO Effort Every Day Like Clockwork… Even If You've FAILED In The Past & Have No Experience Or Talent!"
"I Made $1,356,228.32 From The Comfort Of My Wheelchair… How $12 Can Turn You In To A Bitcoin Millionaire.introducing 'Bitcoin Millionaire': The Worlds First & Only Bitcoin Mining & Automated Trading Software"
Some of the "Daily Cash Glitch" Get Rich Quick Scamming Websites
These websites are only registered for one year, which is the minimum registration period for a domain or website name. Scammers usually register their website or domain names for this minimum period, because they know that their fraudulent websites will be discovered and closed down soon.
Here are some comments from a few users on the Web of Trust website (mywot.com):
- "Daily Cash Glitch is another of the allegedly "Free" Forex bots that have been popping up like crazy. They really require that you sign up with a certain Foreign exchange brokerage in order for the trading software to function. Basically they are not truly cost-free at all."
- "It's easy to see this is a Scam "Rich Quick Scam" set up in order to deceive you. Everything on this site is fake, including any "Users or Social Media site comments."
- "Sites similar and like this one promote a known Scam as "The Secret Wealth Formula", an alleged Work-From Home Business product. They are trying to make it sound and look reliable, and abusing the trust people usually have for real sites."
- "These scammers are only after your Identity and credit card information so that they could keep charging it until the sun explodes."
- "Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers: Scammers/Spammers always lie. If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1."
- "Scam websites operating out of 'Israel':
Whatever you do, please do not purchase this fake Get-Rich-Quick software application or service. Think about it, if it was this easy to make money, why are these persons selling it to you, instead of using it themselves to make money.
Most scammers will answer my question by stating that they want to help others make money, but if that is the case, give the software away for free, instead of selling it.
If their software application can make so much money in such a short time, these people should be millionaires by now, so no need to sell this software. I hope you get the point that I am trying to make.
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search
Note: Some of the information in samples on this website may have been impersonated or spoofed.
Comments, Questions, Answers, or Reviews
To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users. That location is not enough to find you.
Your comment, answer, or review will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous comment, answer, or review cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.
Show More Comments (1)
Write Your Comment, Question, Answer, or Review
Recommendation / Advertisement