Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »

Beware of Dominican-Born Pedro Quezada New Jersey Powerball Jackpot Donation Lottery Scams

2014-03-05T19:01:10 -  +

The "Quezada Family" donation email messages below are phishing scams. The email messages claim that Pedro Quezada, a Dominican-American, who won the $338,000,000 New Jersey Powerball Jackpot, family will donate $2 million dollars or some unspecified amounts to you if you contact them at this email address: pedroqueza @rogers.com. Please do not respond to the email messages because they are fakes and are phishing scams designed to gather or harvest information from potential victims, which may be used for identity theft or to trick the potential victims into sending money.

Please continue reading below.

Quezada Family Lottery Winning Phishing Email Messages

Quezada Family Lottery Winning Phishing Email Messages

From: Hui Yu

There is a $2M donation for you,contact the Quezada Family via email (pedroqueza @rogers.com) for more verification visit
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/powerball-winning- ticket -bought-passaic- article -1.1298440

Coordinator: HUI YU
CONGRATULATION
---------

Subject: FYI
From: Ortiz, Sonya M

Hello

I am Pedro Quezada, A Native of Jarabacoa (Dominica Republic) like you already know i won the Powerball Jackpot of $338 million in the Month of March and The money have change my life and the life of my humble family, but it won’t change my heart my family is a very humble family and we’re going to help each other out i and my family decided to do God' s work after having a long talk with some ministers of God and prayer sessions. I don' t have much to say about my self now but am over excited.

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list from which I picked you.

Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money,for source and verification please see the link below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2299067/ Powerball- winner-Pedro-Quezada- shocked- ticket-worth-338million.html

We decided to donate Individuals and i told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and a smile in the face of the needy, i decided to select my self by going to Microsoft and Google to make a research.

I decided to elope to United Kingdom with my family because, since i won this lottery different taxes have been fallen upon me and much are coming, my pastor and my able minister' s of God advice me to move to united-kingdom with my family rather than paying Tax each week.

My donation may not be much to you but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Powerball Jackpot to me, I would like you to fill the below and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you.
---------

The email address pedroqueza @rogers.com, does not belong to the Quezada Family, so do not respond to these email messages with any personal or financial information.

This lottery scam is similar to:

Also, report scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Please continue reading below.

Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Aug 8, 2018 at 6:12 AM by info

Received via email:

"Hi,

I am.getting messages from a phone number and on instra gram from 912-200-6195 for a winning donation in nj from mega million winner.

Please address number

Thanks"

• Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 6:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

add dmagnus@cox.net to the list of scammers.

• Posted: Jun 13, 2018 at 5:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Temecula, California, United States

I TOO have been visited via Email by Mr. Pedro whatever his name is ... Don't you think BANKS and Facebook should be notified ?!

• Posted: Mar 29, 2018 at 12:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Northridge, California, United States

I also got the following text message from this #20000073. I am unable to block this # so the only thing I can do is let others know and hope that no one gets scammed.

"(803) 316-6225: I Am Mr Pedro Powerball
    Lottery Winner, I Have A DONATION AWARD for you, contact me on my personal now for info: peddroquezadaa@gmail.com"

• Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 8:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

I just received this text message:

"(470) 262-3188: I Am Mr Pedro, Powerball lottery winner, I have a Donation for you, email me on my personal below for more info: peddroquezadaa@gmail.com"

• Posted: Mar 21, 2018 at 11:37 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Marietta, Georgia, United States

I just received the same text.

• Posted: Mar 16, 2018 at 7:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Stafford, Connecticut, United States

I got this with the same email this morning.

• Posted: Mar 1, 2018 at 10:21 PM by an anonymous user from or near: East Hartford, Connecticut, United States

I just got the same message just a few minutes ago!

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 9:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kindred, North Dakota, United States

The name they are using is Cruise Fast Courier Service from Alabama and the email address they use is cruisefastdelivery@aol.com I hope this will help you to stop this!! God bless you!!

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 9:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kindred, North Dakota, United States

HI Mr. Quezada,

I have been receiving emails from someone saying you have a donation for me! You are sending it fast cruise delivery and I need to send $490.00 to pay for it!! I did not send any money!! I have read all about the scams going on and am letting you know!

• Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 8:03 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I just received a text message from Pedro Quezada offering me $750,000 of his Power Ball winnings. He left a phone number with a 707 area code and an email @outlook.com. I knew it was a scam (a pretty bad one t that) so I did a search on his name and found this site. He's not very creative.

• Posted: Jan 8, 2018 at 11:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Eindhoven, North Brabant, Netherlands

I have got today one phishing scam E-mail from :" Pedro Quezada". Thank you for warnning other people over name fraude.

• Posted: Jan 6, 2018 at 1:12 AM by info

Here is another scam:

---- Alkuperäinen viesti ----
    Aihe: Re: Re
    Lähetetty: 27.12.2017 18.29
    Lähettäjä: Pedro Quezada

Dear,

Thank you for writing to me, I want you to know that i did not make my donation public please take note, because of fraudulent people in the internet,am sorry for my Spellings if you find any errors, i don't speak English very well,i used the internet translator to write you this message.

I am Pedro Quezada, A Native of Jarabacoa (Dominica Republic) like you already know i won the Powerball Jackpot of $338 million in the Month of March and the money have change my life and the life of my humble family, but it won’t change my heart, my family is a very humble family and we’re going to help each other out i and my family decided to do God's work after having a long talk with some ministers of God and prayer sessions by donating few good heart individual in the world. I don't have much to say about my self now but am over excited, So I want you and your family to be happy as we are happy today.

MY PHOTO IS ALSO IN THE LINK ABOVE.

We decided to donate Individuals and i told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and put smile in the face of the needy, i decided to select my self by going to Microsoft and Google to make a research. I decided to move to United Kingdom with my family because, since i won this lottery different taxes have been fallen upon me and much are coming, my pastor and my able minister's of God advice me to move to United-Kingdom with my family rather than paying Tax each week.

Our $750,000 US Dollars donation may not be much to you but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Powerball Jackpot did to me and my family, first you choosing to help people around you and then investing in yourself immediately you receive the payment, I would like you to send me your full name, full address, Age, occupation and personal phone number to my email immediately and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you. Do this on time so you can contact the lawyer for all the legal documentation regarding this donation.

Send me an email with your Full Name, Address, Age, Occupation and your personal telephone number:

Pedro Quezada

• Posted: Aug 2, 2017 at 6:59 AM by an anonymous user

I received the email few weeks ago and I have been waiting for reply. so today I got a message that the parcel is on hold it needs R4700 to b released. I don't know if you gonna be able to advise me on this. but m surprised because they sent a picture of an open parcel with dollars and couriers don't open parcel.

• Posted: Aug 2, 2017 at 8:28 AM by info

Do not send your money, it is a trick or a scam. Just delete the email message.

• Posted: May 14, 2017 at 7:46 AM by info

Received via email:
    "Can you tell me is this mail real or fake of Pedro Quezada (quezadaapedro@gmail.com)? I'd like to know."

• Posted: May 8, 2017 at 5:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

I have receive the similar e mail with the same information but their email is 200044pedro@gmail.com; they need my personal Information as stated on your mail..

Please inform me if they are gunuine because they said I must send personal details to v-r-consultants.co.za.

• Posted: May 8, 2017 at 5:59 AM by info

They are not genuine. They are scammers.

• Posted: Apr 1, 2017 at 10:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Hi, my name victoria I was send a message on my number saying a special donation has being made to me and my family. A donation of $180,000 and that I should contact pedro@newjerssey.com. Is that also a scam?

• Posted: Apr 1, 2017 at 10:23 AM by info

Yes, it is a scam.

• Posted: Mar 15, 2017 at 3:12 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

I was also scammed but I did not fall for it; they said that I must pay 4800 but I told them that I am going to contact my lawyer; they said that the lawyers are going to rob me because it's a lot of money.

• Posted: Mar 13, 2017 at 7:43 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

Can you please verify this e-mail, newjersy.com because they are telling me that the email is legit and there's no scams in it.

I have many different emails from topflightmesenger.com and they gave me details about Mrs jeniffer legal adviser. They said they sent money through topflight that is now in South Africa, but I must pay clearance for that donation so it can arrive where I work and I track the parcel funds. So I'm confused. I Googled everything they gave me in the emails address and persons are saying it's all true.

• Posted: Mar 13, 2017 at 8:11 AM by info

Once you are asked to pay a fee or money to receive such donation, it is a scam. This how the scammers make their money, by tricking you into sending them money for so-call donations or prizes they claim you will receive.

• Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 12:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

Hello I am also based in South Africa and also got the message that I have been donated $180,000 from the following email pedroq@newjerssey.com.
    This is a very well structured scam but a scam nontheless.

• Posted: Mar 7, 2017 at 7:36 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Moregloed, Gauteng, South Africa

Am also being told that too.

• Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 4:57 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Hey my name is Peter from north west vryburg ,I got a msg from Pedro quezada stating that he donated 180000 us dollars to me today. They say I must pay R4800 for custom clearance; what should I do, as their is a lady by the name of Jennifer woodmead; she is their consultant and a broker in South Africa; what should I do as I gave them my info.

• Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 5:07 PM by info

Do not send them your money, because it is a scam. Since you have sent them your information, just be careful next time, because they will contact you again in an attempt to scam you.

• Posted: Feb 27, 2017 at 8:10 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

I received a similar email about 9 days ago I was tempted but, thanx I did my research and thank you guys for the warning.

• Posted: Feb 27, 2017 at 12:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Greenfields, Eastern Cape, South Africa

I also received an sms on Saturday 25 February 2017 stating that a special donation of 180 000 dollars was made to me and my family.For more details for payment I should contact pedro@newjerssey.com. I googled this Pedro person and guess what I found out. It is all just a scam . I would like to advice people not to fall for scams like these please.

Sam.
    From East London,Eastern Cape,South Africa

• Posted: Feb 26, 2017 at 12:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape, South Africa

I received an SMS stating I will get a donation of 180000 dollars and must contact pedro @newjerssey. I was suspicious and googled.

• Posted: Feb 24, 2017 at 12:26 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Received an sms and I quote "You and your family will receive a special donation of 180 000,00 dollars.For payment contact pedro@newjerssey.com".

Thanks for your article to warn others about this scam.

• Posted: Feb 16, 2017 at 5:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Strathavon, Gauteng, South Africa

I've also received a email saying I've been donated 180000us from Pedro querada from New Jersey & my parcel is in south Africa. is there any truth in this.

• Posted: Feb 16, 2017 at 5:48 AM by info

No, it is a lottery scam.

• Posted: Feb 15, 2017 at 9:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Meyerton, Gauteng, South Africa

I also received one I responded to, but thank God I haven't given out any information before I could verify first. Thank you for this.

• Posted: Feb 8, 2017 at 11:57 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

so all these Pedro quezada donation emails are the scams ? Because I also received one

• Posted: Feb 9, 2017 at 4:52 AM by info

Yes they are.

• Posted: Feb 4, 2017 at 6:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

I have received a message for donation. Is it true that I have this amount of 180,00.00.

• Posted: Feb 4, 2017 at 6:42 AM by info

It is not true, it is a scam.

• Posted: Feb 27, 2017 at 2:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Onderstepoort, Gauteng, South Africa

I am so stupid. I paid the customs clearance funds and received a document from the "customs office" as proof of payment. Apparently now SARS wants R12760 for tax on the large amount of the parcel. Got a tracking number and everything. Am I still naive. Said I cant pay R12760, so they "contacted sars for half payment" Am I a stupid idiot.

• Posted: Apr 18, 2017 at 5:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa

Hi, did you pay the parcel clearance money and how will you get it back because I read now it's a scam. I also paid it.

• Posted: Apr 18, 2017 at 6:10 AM by info

If you have paid using money a transfer service like Western Union, you will not get back your money. But, if you have used your credit card, contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Jan 25, 2017 at 3:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa

I received an email today from Pedro Quezada (200044pedro@gmail.com):

"Hello Angelique

Thank you for writing me through my consultant/agent in south Africa, you might be receiving my response now due to the time differences between New Jersey & South Africa, do not fear this is legit, I want you to know that I did not make my donation public please take note, because of fraudulent people in the Internet, I am Pedro Quezada, A Native of Jarabacoa (Dominica Republic) like you already know I won the Power ball Jackpot of $338 million in the Month of March and the money have change my life and the life of my humble family, but it won’t change my heart, my family is a very humble family and we’re going to help each other out I and my family decided to do God's work after having a long talk with some ministers of God and prayer sessions by donating few good heart individual in the world. I want you and your family to be happy as we are happy today. I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the Internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered mobile networks/email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list from which It was randomly sellected and it picked you. Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money, for source and verification please see the link below:

Dominican lotto winner vows to 'help those in need'
    www.dailymail.co.uk
    Authorities had said that 44-year-old Passaic resident Pedro Quezada owed about $29,000 in back support for three of his five children.

MY PHOTO IS ALSO IN THE LINK ABOVE. We decided to donate Individuals and I told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and put smile in the face of the needy, I decided to select myself by going to Microsoft and Google to make a research. Our $180,000 US Dollars donation may not be much to you but I believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Power ball Jackpot did to me and my family, first you choosing to help people around you and then investing in yourself immediately you receive the payment, I have assigned 3 banks for payout for the donation via a cash delivery courier service to you such as:

Bank of America
    Clydesdale Bank (London, England)
    Wells Fargo San Francisco, California​​

Please Be Warned I do not assign any other banks except the banks named above to process your funds.
    NOTE: No one should ask you of DELIVERY CHARGES. I have paid for the cost of delivery already, the only charges you might likely to pay is custom duty for parcel clearance, that is when your parcel get to your home country.

You are to contact the assigned Regional attorney/Agent in South Africa for payout by sending your details below to email: jenn@r-v-consulting.com and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you.

I..Full name
    2..Physical Address
    3..Province
    4.. Age
    5...Occupation
    6...Mobile number

Do this on time as all adequate arrangement has been mapped out regarding this donation, send your details immediately to the assigned agent to process your payout."

• Posted: Feb 27, 2017 at 9:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

Guys pls help I gave them all my information what must I do to prevent this scammers from taking my money pls help.

• Posted: Feb 27, 2017 at 9:57 AM by info

If you didn't give them your financial information, such as your credit card information and online banking account credentials, you are OK. But, if you did, contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Jan 24, 2017 at 3:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada

I received a email from info@pedro-foundation.org , claiming to give me a donation. It looks lie a registered trademark email. Is this a scam?

• Posted: Jan 24, 2017 at 3:56 PM by info

It is a scam.

• Posted: Dec 15, 2016 at 7:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Georgia, United States

I just received a message from e-mail address pedroquezada1@qq.com telling me about a donation,is that a fake??

• Posted: Jan 30, 2017 at 11:01 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

HI

He is also using the following email address pedro@newjerssey.com. Please, South African people are not stupid. 3 We do attend school Pedro!

• Posted: Dec 15, 2016 at 8:29 AM by info

Yes, it is a fake.

• Posted: Dec 12, 2016 at 6:02 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Orange City, Florida, United States

I received a letter from e-mail Pedro Quezada; is this real or scam?

• Posted: Dec 12, 2016 at 7:46 PM by info

If the email claims that you are to receive thousands of dollars, it is a scam. Just delete the email. And, never send money to anyone who claims you need to do so in order to receive money or lottery prizes.

• Posted: Nov 21, 2016 at 5:17 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I received a email from this address pedroquezaada@yahoo.com. I want to know if is real email from Pedro Quezada.

• Posted: Nov 21, 2016 at 6:03 PM by info

No, it is scam.

• Posted: Nov 21, 2016 at 10:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Got it. Thanks.

• Posted: Nov 17, 2016 at 4:43 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa

I received the email from this address predoqouzedaa@oooh.com. I want to know if is real email from Pedro Quezeda.

• Posted: Nov 17, 2016 at 5:23 AM by info

It is not real. It is a lottery scam, do not be fooled by scammers.

• Posted: Sep 17, 2016 at 5:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Stanmore, England, United Kingdom

They tried to scam me. They have my name address and phone number. I have given them no bank details, will I be OK.

• Posted: Sep 17, 2016 at 5:07 AM by info

Yes, you will be Ok. But, be careful next time because the scammers will continue to contact you, since they have your phone number and address.

• Posted: Sep 16, 2016 at 9:51 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Donaldsonville, Louisiana, United States

This jerk tried to scam me as well. Pretends to be a God fearing man, in reality he is a petty thief. I told him if he was sincere to just send me a certified check for the 2 million, and we would be best friends, and why did he need my private info.

He told me I lost out because of my lack of "believe", he has horrible grammar also. Feds need to follow up and bust this guy, no telling how many poor souls have fallen for his deception.

• Posted: Apr 13, 2016 at 9:09 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Baraboo, United States

From: Allbitinger@ gmail.com
    "S:M: Make good use of this 1,240,000 donation offer from me to you."

This text just showed up on my phone today, I certainly DON'T believe it.

• Posted: Apr 28, 2016 at 10:45 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

Just got the same message about 20 minutes ago.

• Posted: Apr 13, 2016 at 9:42 PM by info

It is a scam.

• Posted: Mar 8, 2016 at 12:46 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pasadena, United States

Here is another scam:
    "2 million dollars has been donated to you by Mr Pedro Quezada which he won from the power ball jackpot in the month of march Get back for more
    details via pquezada325@my self.com
    contact: pquezada325@my self.com
    Note: send details to pquezada325@my self.com"

• Posted: Mar 6, 2016 at 5:30 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"I am Mr Pedro Quezada, a Dominican based in New Jersey for over 26 years. I won $338 Million USD in the Powerball Millions Lottery as introduced on Saturday March 23, 2013 by New Jersey Lottery Officials.

• Posted: Mar 8, 2016 at 12:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pasadena, United States

Here is another scam:

Having gone through alot before God miraculously blessed my family with this Lottery win, I have promised to help others by putting up the "Pedro Quezada Foundation"idecided to donate 2 million dollars for every individual contact my manager at: pquezada325@my self.com for more info or text me on 14012361920."

• Posted: Feb 15, 2016 at 4:00 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Waupaca, Wisconsin, United States

I got that "make good use of this donation.." on all 3 of my tracfones as soon as I clicked on an e-mail that looked like it was from tracfone.

• Posted: Dec 1, 2015 at 7:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Edgerton, Wisconsin, United States

I got the following text this morning from: ped.quezad11 @gmail.com:

"S:M:Accept this donation offer of $1,240,000, its from my heart to you"

• Posted: Nov 26, 2015 at 10:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States

Got the following text this morning from ped.quezad111@ gmail.com:
    "S:M:Accept this donation offer of $1,240,000, its from my heart to you"

I cannot even begin to understand what a sick individual this is. We have a gofundme for raising funds for our 2 family members killed in a car accident. We just had the funeral yesterday. People who prey upon people in times like this, on Thanksgiving...smh.

• Posted: Sep 14, 2015 at 7:19 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Neenah, Wisconsin, United States

They are now using the email albitinger@gmail.com. My boyfriend got a text message from that address saying "Make good use of this $1,240,000 donation offer from me to you, its from my heart."

• Posted: Nov 26, 2015 at 8:54 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Neenah, Wisconsin, United States

Just got the same text myself! They must think people from Neenah, Wisconsin are morons :)

• Posted: Apr 28, 2016 at 10:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

West Salem, WI; just got it too! On Wisconsin.

• Posted: Oct 18, 2015 at 3:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nora, Illinois, United States

Husband received same text from ped.quezad1@gmail.com. They don't give up!

• Posted: Aug 16, 2015 at 10:59 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bayonne, New Jersey, United States

I investigated this after I just received the email, which asks for your full name, email, job, etc. no way. I knew it was a scam. The writer said, they moved to Turkey. It is so typical of a scam letter. I hope more people will be aware of this.

• Posted: Aug 16, 2015 at 3:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pristina (Industrial Zone), Pristina, Kosovo

I also got that message. I'm from Kosovo; didnt send any info back.

• Posted: Jun 24, 2015 at 2:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Los Angeles, California, United States

Wow I got the same message 2 or 3 days ago I'm glad I Googled it, I was not going to send out my information, it's to personal when asking questions about my Occupation and stuff like that crazy.

• Posted: Jun 13, 2015 at 6:49 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, United States

Got one from labittinger11@gmail.com today... Knew was a scam mostly because was a text to me from a Gmail. Unless you can email to phone numbers now... The only way they could message me is via knowing the exact email of my SMS text service. So obviously a scam hacker with too much time and a lot of PC power.

• Posted: May 26, 2015 at 6:09 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Hayward, California, United States

I received a text to my iphone from an email address labittinger11@gmail.com. This is what they said,"Make good use of this $1,240,000 donation offer from me to you, its from my heart." When I responded asking who is this they replied, "
    Re:
    I am Pedro Quezada, I am giving you part of my Lottery winnings, for more
    details email me on ped.quezada11@gmail.com not text."

• Posted: May 26, 2015 at 6:07 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Hayward, California, United States

I received a text message to my iphone from email labattinger11@gmail.com

• Posted: Apr 20, 2015 at 6:03 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Erina, New South Wales, Australia

Received this email from this address Pedro@qq.com:

"My Wife and I Pedro Quezada won 338 Million USD in a Powerball lottery
    6-49 in March, 2013 and I have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you.

Contact me via my personal email for more details (p_quezada12@yahoo.com) You can verify our story by visiting the web page below.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk .co.uk/news/article-2299067/Powerball -winner-Pedro-Quezada-shocked-ticket-worth- 338million.html"

• Posted: Apr 20, 2015 at 7:58 PM by info

The article is correct, but the email is a scam. The scammers are using the article to trick their potential victims.

• Posted: Feb 22, 2015 at 6:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: York, South Carolina, United States

pque74@outlook.com that's the new email it is coming from.

I also got one from aLmontag@conestogac.on.ca telling me to email the outlook express for more info on the donation.

They are saying 750,000 now. Want all my personal info. I have failed to comply with the demands but they continue to email.

Don't reply to an email that says donation was made to you kindly contact pque74@outlook.com.

That's what I did and the emails are steady flowing.

If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

• Posted: Aug 3, 2016 at 7:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

I got same text.. you mean its not for real? I thought I was gonna get cash.

• Posted: Jan 24, 2015 at 6:43 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Byron Center, Michigan, United States

They are now using the gmail account: qpedro923@gmail.com.

• Posted: Jan 9, 2015 at 11:52 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

I received that same email today. What can I do about it besides ignore it? It is not right for people to do this, especially to people who could really use the money.

• Posted: Jan 9, 2015 at 12:40 PM by info

Educate as many people as possible by sharing this article with them.

• Posted: Nov 15, 2014 at 3:00 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

I received same mail as you shown. I never think any man can do this kind of fake with God's name.

I am badly in need of money so, I belived this.

When they show me a deposit account with natwest online bank pcl. Oh god. . .

• Posted: Aug 23, 2014 at 4:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom

Hi, I received that email from Pedro Quezada, and I sent my name address, age, occupation and number. What should I do now?

• Posted: Aug 24, 2014 at 12:22 AM by info

They will attempt to use the information that you have sent them to trick you into sending money. They may also sell it to other scammers. Just be careful next time

• Posted: Aug 24, 2014 at 1:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom

So should I just ignore any more emails from him?

I won't be doing it again, thanks so much

• Posted: Aug 24, 2014 at 2:08 PM by info

Ignore any email claiming he is giving you money.

He is only denoting to charity.

• Posted: Aug 24, 2014 at 3:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom

I'm the person from the last two messages.

Thank you so much couldn't sleep last night was so worried you have been a great help thank you x.

• Posted: Aug 24, 2014 at 3:05 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom

Ok thank you so much couldn't sleep last night was so worried you have been a great help thank you x

• Posted: Jun 12, 2014 at 10:35 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Good afternoon, I just got an email that inform me that I was the winner of 750,000.00 usd, I wonder if this is true, I doubt it, but I'm seeing that if they have made ??donations, then no longer whether to ignore or not . please tell me could I do?, thank you.

• Posted: Jun 13, 2014 at 7:26 AM by info

This is a scam. Remember, if you are asked to send your information or money in order to collect your winnings, someone is attempting to scam you.

• Posted: Mar 26, 2014 at 12:39 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Los Angeles, California, United States

A slight twist on the above information.
    ----------

Subject: DONATION FROM PEDRO QUEZADA
    Donation of $2,000,000.00 from Mr.

• Posted: Mar 17, 2014 at 7:28 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I got one from quaze_2 @torba.com