See How Cyber-criminals Scam Their Victims of Thousands of Dollars
The video below, released by the website Cyberwarzone, will show you how cyber-criminals use bogus Call Centers, Wi-Fi hotspots, fake websites, spyware, Trojan horse and other malware to rob their victims of thousands of dollars. Watch the video and learn from it, so that you will not be their next victim.
How Cyber-criminals Scam Their Victims of Thousands of Dollars – YouTube Video
If you are unable to view the video above, please click here to watch it on Youtube.com.
After watching the video, you should have learnt that you must NEVER do the following:
- give your password or P.I.N to someone; these should never be given to anyone, NOT even a legitimate customer service representative; only you should know your passwords and P.I.Ns
- give your username, password, P.I.N, credit or personal information to someone who calls you over the telephone or send it to someone who requested it via email or text message
- do online banking or sign into your online accounts using a free Wi-Fi hotspot
- use the same password for all your online accounts
- use easily guessed passwords
- send money to someone via Western Union or other money transfer service in order to collect lottery prizes
- browse the internet without antivirus software installed on your computer
- click on a link to sign into online accounts (always go directly to the website that you are signing into, by typing the website address or use a popular search engine like google.com or bing.com to search for the website)
Here are some related articles:
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search
Note: Some of the information in samples on this website may have been impersonated or spoofed.
Comments, Questions, Answers, or Reviews
To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users when you make a post. That location is not enough to find you.
Your comment, answer, or review will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous comment, answer, or review cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.
Write Your Comment, Question, Answer, or Review