Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »

Fake Commonwealth Huskisson Bank Website - www.huskisson.co .za

2015-02-24T09:04:41 -  +
Fake Commonwealth Huskisson Bank Website - www.huskisson.co .za

The website: "huskisson.co .za", is a fake Commonwealth Huskisson Bank website. The legitimate Commonwealth Huskisson Bank website is located at "www.commbank.com.au". So, if you are taken to the phishing website: huskisson.co .za (see image below), please do not enter your username, password, personal or financial information on it. Any information submitted on the fake website will be sent to cyber-criminals who will use the information to hijack your account and steal your money. They may also use your account commit fraud.

Advertisements

Fake Commonwealth Huskisson Bank Website

The website www.huskisson.co .za

For a banking website, it doesn’t have a secured connection, which is required to protect sensitive information that is sent between the bank's website and the online users’ computers. All legitimate banks have this type of online security called SSL. When you visit a website, the website address or URL for a secured website starts with https:// instead of the unsecured http://.

Again, the legitimate Commonwealth Huskisson Bank website is located: https://www.commbank.com.au

If you were tricked into entering your credentials, personal and financial information on the fake website, please contact your bank immediately.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Advertisements
Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Feb 10, 2016 at 9:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines

Well thank God I didn't send my personal info. I know it's a scam, to all of you guys who received same message, just think before you click. Not everything you see on the internet is true.

• Posted: Nov 21, 2015 at 9:58 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Windhoek, Namibia

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the warning. I freaked out and got very much excited when I saw that I won US dollars and it was too good too be true, so I searched this so called Lindiwe online and came across this site and saw that it was just a scam.

I was almost prepared to give all my details, but you guys saved me.

• Posted: Nov 16, 2015 at 2:19 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Tiran, Iran

Hello, the same email received for me. And, I without research about mail, send my personal information, contact number and my residential. Of course, I did not send my bank account information. Does the problem occur?

Thanks.

• Posted: Nov 16, 2015 at 3:39 PM by info

This will not cause a problem. Just be careful next time, because the scammers will attempt to use the information that you have sent, to trick you into sending money or more information.

• Posted: Nov 3, 2015 at 11:00 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia

I have just received the same email and I don't belive in easy money.

• Posted: Oct 27, 2015 at 7:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Tbilisi, Kalaki Tbilisi, Georgia

I have just received the same letter and checked immediately. I did not send anything.Thanks from Georgia

• Posted: Apr 28, 2015 at 7:36 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Shillong, Meghalaya, India

I have submitted my name and address,phone and numbers. Will they be able to draw money with these deatails?

• Posted: Apr 14, 2015 at 9:56 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Davao City, Davao, Philippines

I just received an email informing that I have won in the lotto draw since I don't remember making a bet.

Before taking the risk to send my personal details, I really look for this Lindiwe Mande online and found out this post.

Thank you so much for saving me from this fraudulence.

• Posted: Apr 28, 2015 at 7:33 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Shillong, Meghalaya, India

I received the same email. I have sent my details except for the account. Are they be able to draw money with my address and phone number?

• Posted: Apr 28, 2015 at 7:58 AM by info

• Posted: Apr 10, 2015 at 4:01 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Montréal, Quebec, Canada

I received the same email. But the moment i read the email i knew that it is fake.

In this world where everybody is trying to be reach, there is no one that awards so much money out of no where.

• Posted: Apr 7, 2015 at 8:37 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Makati City (Bel Air), Metro Manila, Philippines

Thanks so much for this information.. they almost got me..

• Posted: Mar 28, 2015 at 11:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States

Hello! I'm from Venezuela. Thanks God I found this site. I received the same "spam mail" and it says I have won 94.000 $ too. Now I see this is fake. Don't believe it!

• Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 12:12 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dobrova, Dobrova-Horjul-Polhov Gradec, Slovenia

The same here.
    Email came from: ltaj917

• Posted: Mar 25, 2015 at 2:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Skopje, Opstina Karpos, Macedonia

I just received exact same email. I am so glad I googled her name which brought to this website. ~

• Posted: Mar 23, 2015 at 12:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Iligan City, Soccsksargen, Philippines

I also receive same as you guys. I double check about it and it's a scam.

And, now I lost confidence in using my gmail.

My question is, why does this email spread?

• Posted: Mar 23, 2015 at 7:50 AM by info

The email is sent out as spam, and spam is one of the biggest problems on the internet.

Google and other email providers are trying everyday to protect their users, but scammers and cyber-criminals are always finding new ways to beat the system.

So, it is in your interest to protect yourself, by doing your research or applying a little common sense, before following instructions in an email message, especially one that says you have won the lottery.

Not because an email has Google logos, the names of their executives, and appear to have been sent by them, it doesn't necessarily means it sent by them.

• Posted: Mar 20, 2015 at 6:39 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

well I type in this lady's name LINDA WANDIPO. I never signed up for a contest or anything like that, but for some reason or another I ended up winning $94,000 for the fight against Eboli.
    I'm lost can somebody help me or not because I don't know what the hell is going on did I win.

• Posted: Mar 20, 2015 at 12:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: London, England, United Kingdom

I have received the same email too. I sent them my phone number, name, and address. Horrible how can they trick people like this. I do give money to several charities so I found it weird but believed it....

• Posted: Mar 19, 2015 at 3:51 PM by an anonymous user from or near: London, England, United Kingdom

I have also received the same notifications. I hear have won US$ 94.000.00. They are scammers

• Posted: Mar 19, 2015 at 11:36 AM by an anonymous user from or near: London, England, United Kingdom

I just received this email saying I won$94K, so Googled and here I am. I would have never sent my details. But just Googled to double check... I'm in the UK.
    Thanks for the Google help.

• Posted: Nov 1, 2015 at 8:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Montagnana, Veneto, Italy

Dame here, glad I checked.

• Posted: Mar 19, 2015 at 4:47 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Serowe, Central, Botswana

thanks for your informative information. I just received same email which I thought it looked suspicious and I Googled this name: Linda Wandipo.

• Posted: Mar 18, 2015 at 10:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

Oh my I already sent my ID; am worried please advise.

• Posted: Mar 18, 2015 at 11:06 AM by info

There is no need to worry. Just report it to the police.

• Posted: Mar 18, 2015 at 8:49 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sopot, Pomorskie, Poland

Hello everybody,

Thank you for your comments! I am aware of emails like this very much. I got the same message just a few minutes ago so I decided to check out if it is a fake and I found this site. It's terrible that they are doing this to people from all over the world (I am from Poland, Europe). Thanks once more and be careful - I like this sentence "money don't grow on the trees" :).

I wish a good day for everyone of you!

• Posted: Mar 17, 2015 at 3:05 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I just received this same email. I work in a cyber security capacity and this email SCREAMED scam; specifically a phishing ploy.

As many on this site have stated, NOTHING is free...at least not $94K-worth!

If you're using Gmail, you can report the email as a phishing email by simply using the reply drop-down.

There's a "report phishing" option that will alert the complete Gmail team. This is reprehensible!

• Posted: Mar 24, 2015 at 2:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Thanks... That was much appreciated...

• Posted: Mar 17, 2015 at 12:54 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand

Thanks for Google.com and onlinethreatalerts.com. I've found that it's just an absolutely fake mail:

"from: bqog841
    date: 16 March 2015 at 19:20
    subject: tgvh007

bla bla bla..."

key words:
    94,000USD/ fight against Ebola/ Serial Batch No/ Winning Number/ Ref No/ edith.rampe@representative.com/ Mrs Lindiwe Mande/ Mr. Linda Wandipo/ Chairman of 2015SPT

SWOT analysis,

Strongs:
    Lotto Winner, 94,000USD

Weaks:
    The form isn't formal; no Org.'s address, the names can't be found on google, I didn't fight against Ebola, fighting against Ebola shouldn't be inspired by Lotto, there're more than 3 lucky winners according to this webpage, etc.

Oppotunities:
    1 or more of victims may not becareful of this shit mail and following the fake instruction.

Threats:
    This is 2015; Internet is everywhere also Google.com

• Posted: Sep 21, 2017 at 5:06 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Received that too with Evo on top and sender is someone called Celina Aspor.

• Posted: Mar 17, 2015 at 11:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Alice, Eastern Cape, South Africa

these people should be arested because I received this too today.

• Posted: Mar 16, 2015 at 8:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I just received the email announcing I am a lotto winner to the tune of $94000 us in the fight against Ebola. Thanks for confirming its a scam. United we stand! Worldwide

• Posted: Mar 17, 2015 at 11:37 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I just received mine too... I was pretty sure it's a scam and this site confirms it :)

• Posted: Mar 16, 2015 at 10:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil

I received this email too, and before sending any information, researched about. Beware of false promises of "easy money" as well down there said, money does not grow on trees.

• Posted: Mar 16, 2015 at 9:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya

just received that text on my email, thanks to this website, I am seeing people from all over the world here..thank

• Posted: Mar 16, 2015 at 8:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mountain View, California, United States

Oh! You've brought me out of a big scam. I just sent my name and number to the following Email address nothing else! Thank for your awareness.

• Posted: Mar 16, 2015 at 2:47 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I had the same problem. Same email, same name on it. Fortunately I found this site. Thanks

• Posted: Mar 15, 2015 at 10:29 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States

I just sent my name, address and phone number and the supposed "winning number and reference number" should I be worried? Could they get something from that? They could get that info from the phone book... Well all but the "winning and ref. No."

• Posted: Mar 16, 2015 at 6:14 AM by info

You don't need to worry. Just be careful next time, because the scammers will attempt to trick you into sending money or more information, with the information you have already sent them.

• Posted: Mar 15, 2015 at 4:37 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dar es Salaam (Kinondoni), Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Hi,

I also received announcement letter from a Ms Lindiwe Mande requesting me to send personal info to the email, edith.rampe@ representative.com.

A letter was signed by a certain Mr Linda Wandipo. Apparently I'm told that I have won 94,000 USD and to claim the money I have to send my personal information. I'm glad I googled the name Lindiwe Mande which brought me here.

Beware. Money do not grow on tree.

• Posted: Mar 17, 2015 at 8:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: London, Ontario, Canada

Oh, wow. I just received exact same email. I am so glad I googled her name which brought to this website.

• Posted: Mar 16, 2015 at 6:36 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Taipei, Tai-pei, Taiwan

Me too, received the same letter, thanks.

• Posted: Mar 15, 2015 at 10:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay

Yes, I received this e-mail too... But, it looks fake with a naked eye, anyway. Cyber-crime is real, and it´s happening way too often nowadays.

• Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 2:26 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Knightdale, North Carolina, United States

they took the webpage down! I guess this was all fake.

• Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 3:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

I had only shared my identity and phone number..is there any problem...I didn't shared my account details.

• Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 3:54 AM by info

Once you didn't share your account details you are OK. But, contact your bank and let them know what had happened.

• Posted: Mar 4, 2015 at 12:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Inya, Shan State, Myanmar

I am from myanmar. Also I had submitted by info to Lindiwe.mande@africamail.com.

I got the same mail like previous. Even I was very suspicious on these letters.

I had sent my information to the londiwe.At last nearly to pay the money to lindane when I saw your fake common wealth Huskisson Bank website. I can stop this procedure.

Thank you very much.

• Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 5:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

I had already submitted my identity and personal info, what should I do? Can they scam anyone using it??? I am worried.

• Posted: Mar 3, 2015 at 5:37 AM by info

Please contact your bank and the police immediately. They will use the information that you have sent to steal your money or identity.

• Posted: Mar 1, 2015 at 6:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil

First, I need to thank you for this alert. My name is A. Cristina, from Brazil. Fortunately, I found out this before send my identity and my bank account to second email.

Yesterday, Mrs Lindiwe sent me 4 emails that I needed to send copy of my identity to this bank from London to further directives. She/he presents like a "payment coordinator" of this annual free draw.

Unfortunately, I send muy working address and my identity in this email:lindiwe.mande@africamail.com, believing that was legitime.

Do I need to report this to federal police of my country? I don't send my personals information or account to this fake site.

Thanks for your service.

• Posted: Feb 26, 2015 at 8:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: San Juan, Manila, Philippines

I'm G. Cadimas of the Philippines. This is what they emailed me few hours ago and I'm very thankful that you posted about those cyber criminals. But, I have already send my Identification Card believing that it was a legitimate annual free draw of MPA South Africa.

They also sent me an attached copy of an announcement letter that I've won their computer ballot draw signed by a certain Mr. Nosipho Nkabinde(Chairman of 2015 MPA)for a total of US$94,000.00 and to send my details to a certain Mrs. Lindiwe Mande (Payment Coordinator) with email add. lindiwe.mande@africamail.com. Hereunder are their emailed messages.

1st message"
    -- -- --
    "Dear Glenn Torres Cadimas

Thanks for your response to our notification of the endorsement; you have been chosen as favorable beneficiary of this promotion/award. This is a free award in which you do not require to buy a ticket or participate; our ballot system randomly selected your email address.
    Before additional information and official documents will be sent regarding the payout, you are required to agree/decide with the possible method of payment suitable to you, this does not mean you are required to provide/forward your banking details to me. At this stage, you only required choosing between two methods of payout/transfer then our paying bank will contact you directly through email.
    We have methods of payment, which are:
    1. Bank to bank transfer, our paying bank will request your banking details later in the process.
    2. Bank Cash Cheque (With this method, you are required to come to Republic of South Africa in person for the collection).
    NOTE: Please keep your winning details confidential for successfully completion of your payment without interruption.
    The bank will provide you further details, confirmation letter afterwards for your record and website for confirmation.

Yours in service,
    Mrs Lindiwe Mande
    Payment Coordinator."
    -- -- --

2nd Message:

-- -- --
    "Kindly send copy of the identity document to our private banking branch in London, United Kingdom the below details: info@huskisson.co.za
    The bank will respond to you with official bank document for further directives. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance.
    Mrs Lindiwe Mande
    Payment Coordinator."

• Posted: Feb 26, 2015 at 8:38 AM by info

Since you have already sent your information, please report it to the bank and the police.

• Posted: Feb 27, 2015 at 11:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Zemun, Serbia

Hi,I got the same mail like previous. Even I was suspicious, I sent information to this address lindiwe.mande@africamail.com.

But I didnt send any information to info@huskisson.co .za.

Fortunately I first typed the address for verification and I saw this topic.
        So, my qestion is - do I have problem , do I have to report this to my bank,with the fact that I did not send any information to second adress, just to that first lindiwe.mande@africamail.com ( I sent my name, adress, and copy of ID card. )
        Thank you for answer.

• Posted: Mar 19, 2015 at 10:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Écija, Andalusia, Spain

Thank you very much, I was sent the same message of the $94 million USD, but anyway not going to give my information.

• Posted: Feb 27, 2015 at 2:14 PM by info

Contact the police, but you don't need to contact your bank.

• Posted: Mar 19, 2015 at 10:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana

Thanks for the alert, I also received this same mail yesterday, I was about to send my full name and telephone number.

Write Your Comment, Question or Review