The “Consuming Coca Cola, Pepsi or Soft/Aerated Drinks after Eating Mango” Hoax
Recently an Indian tourist to China, ate few mango (fanas) and immediately thereafter consumed Coca Cola. Within short time he collapsed. He was taken to hospital and was declared dead. The Doctor then revealed that After mango, no aerated drinks should be consumed “as this combination turns into very potent poison, instantly capable of killing a human. This is season for mango and our family or friends should not commit this mistake. by taking such soft drinks such as Coke, Pepsi etc…should, if at all, be consumed at least after 8 hours of eating mango, as this fruit takes a lot of time to get fully digested. Please share with family, and with those whom you care for.
To prove that consuming Coca Cola, Pepsi, or soft/aerated drinks right after eating mango cannot kill you, we bought some mangoes, Coca Colas, Pepsis and other soft/aerated/carbonated drinks. We ate the mangoes and consumed as much of the carbonated beverages as much as possible and waited for death or to be taken to the other side. But, after waiting for a few hours, nothing happened, so we repeated the experiment a few times. And, still nothing happened to us, because as you can see, we were able to write and post this article.
It is important that online users, especially social media users, know that they should not believe everything they read online, and should check with reputable news sources to confirm the authenticity of a story, before sharing the same story with friends and family.