www.boinkplay.com - it is a Fraudulent Website

www.boinkplay.com - it is a Fraudulent Website

Would you share this Article with others?

The website "www.boinkplay.com" is a fraudulent one. The website, which claims it lets you play games, listen to music, read books, watch movies and download software directly in your browser or download on your phone, computer and tablet, is similar to the fraudulent websites: geeker.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have canceled their subscriptions. Therefore, do not even think about contacting their customer support or service.

www.boinkplay.com - The Fraudulent Website

www.boinkplay.com

Discover all of history’s greatest and most beautiful romances, as well as today’s current classics!

Unlimited books, games, music, and movies for one low monthly $23.95

I have tried the website and it keeps charging my credit card, even though I have canceled my subscription before the trial period ended. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books, games, software, and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online users who have already subscribed to services on www.boinkplay.com are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• November 1, 2019 at 5:58 AM by an anonymous user from Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa

Please stop debiting in my account stop this app please I tell them last month to stop taking my money because is not great for me, it is killing me because I don't know where is my money going and why they taking it please, close this app for me

regards

I will be waiting for your feed back

• November 1, 2019 at 6:41 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then, cancel your card and get new one to prevent any further unwanted charges.

• September 19, 2019 at 7:10 AM by an anonymous user from Fatima, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hola, me debitan casI 3 dòlares desde hace 3 meses (no me habìa dado cuenta antes), soy de Argentina, como puedo hacer para evitar que sigan usurpando mI cuenta en algo que nI conozco. Gracias

-->

Hello, I have been debating almost 3 dollars for 3 months (I had not noticed before), I am from Argentina, how can I do to prevent them from continuing to usurp my account in something I do not know. Thank you

• September 19, 2019 at 8:37 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then, cancel your card and get a new one to prevent further unwanted charges.

• April 25, 2019 at 6:53 AM by info

Received via email:

"I never registered. That's not my name which seemed to have registered there.

Thanks,

MS

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From:boinkplay <support@boinkplay.com>

Date: Mon, Apr 22, 2019, 11:53

Subject: Thank you for registering - boinkplay

Logo boinkplay boinkplay

Trial Confirmation

Thank you for joining boinkplay Trial Membership.

Please note that all transactions will appear as "boinkplay.com 1-980-202-0251" on your credit card statement.

Account Information:

TOTAL: $0 $0.00 $0

QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?

For frequently asked questions, visit: boinkplay Customer Support Center

1-980-202-0251

1-888-991-4415

See our complete Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Please retain this email for your records.

Enjoy your games!

The boinkplay Team"

• April 1, 2019 at 11:05 PM by an anonymous user from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

The definition of boink is just what i received...Every month my credit card gets screwed. Avoid this site at all costs or it will cost you.

• November 12, 2018 at 12:53 PM by an anonymous user from Guatemala, Guatemala

Possibly those client lists sell them from the same credit cards from some corrupt employee.

• October 10, 2018 at 7:05 AM by an anonymous user from Conroe, Texas, United States

how do I cancel? I did not even know I had gotton on that site!

• October 10, 2018 at 7:20 AM by info

You cannot them trust to cancel, therefore, you may need to cancel the credit card you have used on the website and get a new one.

• April 22, 2019 at 11:13 AM by an anonymous user from Calgary, Alberta, Canada

How to remove credit card from account?

• April 22, 2019 at 3:34 PM by info

You cannot undo sending your information to them. Therefore, cancel your card and get a new one.

• October 9, 2018 at 1:13 PM by info

Received via email:

"I report the site www2.boinkplay.com for probable credit card fraud.

Sent from my Huawei mobile device"

• September 19, 2018 at 4:45 AM by an anonymous user from Havant, England, United Kingdom

Hi,

My credit card was charged and I have contacted them and Boimkplay are going to refund any costs back.

Apparently, my daughter registered from her email and must have got hold of my credit card!

I have checked her emails, but she has had nothing from them since she apparently signed up.

Is this normal?

Do you normally get an email from them after you sign up?

I would just like to get more details before I confront my daughter.

Many thanks.

• September 8, 2018 at 3:23 PM by an anonymous user from Ogden, Utah, United States

I "sure" wished I had read these comments before I foolishly signed up with boink.com to try and access a local college football game (which they didn't have); like others of you, I did "not" sign up for any "trial premium membership" or anything that includes a monthly charge.

However, the very next day, a charge was made to my credit card. I was furious, but their website did not include any phone numer, just an email address (naturally).

I sent them an email demanding they reverse their fraudulent charges and immediately cancel my reg (so called "free" membership) but have never heard back from them. My only recourse was to contact my credit card company and have the card cancelled and pursue getting the charges reversed (by the credit card company).

Another case of buyer beware!

• September 19, 2018 at 5:06 AM by an anonymous user from Havant, England, United Kingdom

Hi

Did you get an email confirmation from Boink after you signed up?

Thanks

• September 14, 2018 at 8:55 PM by an anonymous user from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

yup, exactly same thing hooked me in from what appeared to be a reputable college football website, to allow streaming of their games. Nope! Now I'm the one with egg on my face & a card to protect.

• August 20, 2018 at 10:11 PM by an anonymous user from Eugene, Oregon, United States

I am the author of a number of books listed at www.ohiofcf.org as downloadable from boing play.com. I have released my ebooks only in Kindle and iBooks formats, not in PDF. Boinkplay has not been authorized to distribute my ebooks in PDF format. This is stealing in broad daylight!

• July 19, 2019 at 12:48 PM by an anonymous user from Dublin, Leinster, Ireland

I, too am an author with my books being offered from this site. It is infuriating!

• July 28, 2018 at 7:50 AM by an anonymous user from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

They took 60$ out of my account 2 days ago which made my car insurance bounce!

I did not authorize any payments nor did I give my info to these ppl or subscribe to anything! Im so mad. They are scam artists

• July 7, 2018 at 9:58 PM by an anonymous user from Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore

Good, I have the same problem; how can I cancel my subscription. help me please

• June 13, 2018 at 1:31 PM by an anonymous user from Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador

They are scammers. I already cancel my credit card so they do not make more deductions; you have to be aware of this and other fraudulent sites.

• June 11, 2018 at 12:56 PM by an anonymous user from Montevideo, Uruguay

This application, site or whatever it is called is stealing from my card, without me knowing; without consent they take money

• June 10, 2018 at 3:01 PM by an anonymous user from Mexico City, Mexico

I live in Mexico and have had four charges of boinkplay loaded on my debit card.

My son checked in thinking it was free, he wanted to watch movies. I would like to know how to cancel, which is the boinkplay email to cancel, or definitely go to the bank to cancel the card. What to do in this case.

• June 10, 2018 at 5:49 PM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the fraudulent transaction, refund your money, cancel your current card and get a new one.

• May 28, 2018 at 6:25 PM by an anonymous user from Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina

I live in Buenos Aires and I have had three charges from boinkplay charged to my credit card. A clear case of hacking as I have never subscribed to them nor requested their services.

Tim Lough

• May 26, 2018 at 9:57 AM by an anonymous user from Studley, England, United Kingdom

How do I cancel, just joined thinking it was free to watch Rugby live and I cant afford to be charged :(

• May 17, 2018 at 5:47 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Theyve done the same to me. Weve cancel but still getting charged and the contact numbers do not exist.

• May 2, 2018 at 7:51 AM by an anonymous user from Dublin, Leinster, Ireland

I got caught with this; it said that I wouldn't be charged but they took 72.50 out of my account; contacted my bank and cancelled my card. I don't know if can can get my money back.

• May 2, 2018 at 8:04 AM by info

Yes, you can get back your money, just dispute the charges with your bank.

• April 30, 2018 at 4:17 AM by an anonymous user from Dublin, Leinster, Ireland

I did get through to boinkplay by email address and they refunded monies take. they can be reported to Police in the Country you are living as it is a fraudulent company.

• April 26, 2018 at 5:10 AM by an anonymous user from Dublin, Leinster, Ireland

Boinkplay are taking people's money and are a scam site...Do not sign on the site

• April 20, 2018 at 8:33 PM by an anonymous user from Pittsboro, North Carolina, United States

The site purports to offer a free download of a college textbook with which I am familiar. I cannot imagine that the publisher would enter into an agreement permitting it to be available this way. I did not sign up to find out whether it is available as claimed.

• March 31, 2018 at 3:13 AM by an anonymous user from Surat, Gujarat, India

I m also a victim of this site. Please do not login or subscribe and do not put your detail on it.

• March 27, 2018 at 11:58 AM by an anonymous user from Pisa, Tuscany, Italy

Hi, I have a question.

I also made the mistake of registering and now that I have read this article I would like to cancel the registration, but my account has never been verified, in fact, I can not even log in. If it has never been verified, nothing happens? And they will not take away my money? (Sorry for my English)

• March 27, 2018 at 12:10 PM by info

You cannot trust the thieves to cancel your registration. So, if you have given them your credit card information, it is recommended that you contact your bank and let them know that you have unknowingly used your credit card on a fraudulent website. Ask your bank to cancel your current card and give you a new one. This is will prevent the thieves from charging your card whether they feel like.

• March 27, 2018 at 2:51 PM by an anonymous user from Pisa, Tuscany, Italy

Oh, and when you registered, did you receive an email?

• March 27, 2018 at 2:49 PM by an anonymous user from Pisa, Tuscany, Italy

Yes, I understood that. But I wanted to know if by chance the account is not verified, my card details can not be taken right?

• March 27, 2018 at 4:39 PM by info

If you have submitted your credit card information on the website, the scammers will use it whether your account is verified or not.

• March 3, 2018 at 2:42 PM by an anonymous user from Sunnyvale, California, United States

I just opened an account before I searched and found this article. I could not find the movie I wan]ted to watch and everything in there website is junk.

I tried to delete my account but there is nowhere for me to delete so I called my bank right away to cancel and dispute all charges coming from boinkplay. Boinkplay is DEFINITELY A SCAM. I should have researched before I signed in.

• February 13, 2018 at 5:34 PM by an anonymous user from Oak Park, Illinois, United States

I was told by a cs agent, in Barbados, that it would take up to 10 days to refund the $2.95 and $1.00 that they charged me (which only took a nano-second to hit my charge card). I called and canceled my card immediately after reading this article. I thought I was signing up for something else completely but inadvertently signed up for boinkplay instead.

Disputing the charge and canceling your credit card is the best and really only way to handle this situation.

• January 30, 2018 at 10:12 AM by an anonymous user from Milan, Lombardy, Italy

I mistakenly did the same, unfortunately. It happened last December. I had not seen this message yet.

I have already contacted the bank and the credit card company, but the latter has been of NO HELP at all.

Should I then just CHANGE my credit card and suppress the current one which they take money from with no hesitation?

Thank you for your indications and further guidance.

Nicoletta.

• December 30, 2017 at 9:16 PM by an anonymous user from Sunnyvale, California, United States

How do I cancel the membership?

• December 30, 2017 at 10:13 PM by info

You cannot cancel or trust them to cancel. Contact your bank or financial institution and have them cancel the transactions and refund your money.

• December 29, 2017 at 4:37 PM by an anonymous user from Chatham, Michigan, United States

I have never subscribed to something called Boinkplay. Unknowningly, I paid two months bills for 39.95, on my Capital One credit card. I guessI will call Capital One, and see if they can help me.

• November 29, 2017 at 10:00 AM by an anonymous user from Oslo, Norway

I have contacted the Norwegian Police Department to see if this may help.

www.boinkplay.com - it is a Fraudulent Website