No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

"Sams Club Survey Reward or Invitation" Spam Emails

If you are asked to complete the "Sams Club Survey" below, please do not participate in it, because it is a trick to get online users to purchase products, services, complete questionnaires or surveys, by pretending to offer them free rewards which are actual advertisements. The fake survey or invitation is not associated with Sam's Club and the website that displays the survey will receive compensation for the products or services that they have tricked online users into purchasing. Therefore, online users are asked to delete emails that they have received asking them to take the same Sam's Club survey below, because they will not receive the free products or services they have been promised.

Sams Club Survey Reward or Invitation Spam Emails

The main purpose of the fake survey is to make online users think they will get a reward for taking it, but the rewards shown at the end of the survey are advertisements that the people who have created the survey will get paid for, once the online users purchase the products or services that are being advertised.

The "Sams Club Survey Reward or Invitation" Spam Email

From: 4hF146gojpq0@members.spearmodel.com On Behalf Of SAMS CLUB Invitation

Sent: Friday, November 03, 2017 3:02 PM

Subject: Re : OPEN IMMEDIATELY ! Strayhorne .

Congrats! You've Been Selected For SamsClub Reward

Congrats! You've been selected to participate in a $50 Promotion about Sam's Club!

Take this 30 second survey about Sam's Club and

we'll offer you exclusive rewards over $50

Click here to get started

Sams Club Survey Reward or Invitation

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• November 6, 2020 at 12:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Colorado, United States

OK so I bit on the earbuds. They were offered at six dollars and some odd cents and then of course it added a couple of other charges for a tether and the ear pod charger. So two weeks later I got a notice from my credit card that there was a $79.95 charge and they declined it because it was sketchy. The service is supposedly those for a subscription. A subscription to what I have no clue. Anyway I did just get a new credit card number.

• April 14, 2020 at 6:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States

I took the bait. But the transaction said that it was not completed. Yet there were two charges on my Credit card account. I only use one credit card when buying things online. There the charges were anyway. During the quarantine it takes a while to get in touch with your Credit Card company... it is worth the wait to rid your self of these crooks. I still have not seen the great product they claim to have sent. God save us from these evil people.

• July 2, 2019 at 7:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Yes, I answered the survery. I have answered a few of them but never found anything offered that I wanted until June 12th. I saw a flashlight that stated it retailed for $49.95 but it cost me $0.00, $4.95 shipping and handling. I thought I could use another flashlight and at $4.95 I would get me one. So I clicked on the Flashlight and GadgetsandFlashlights which also showed the flashlight for $0.00, $4.95 shipping and handling.

I clicked, gave them my address and credit card information an was charged $4.95. A few days later I received my flashlight. It checked out ok, no paper work with it. So I got me flashlight that is ok but not $49.95 ok but for $4.95 ok.

Then I was checking my credit card June 27 and gee I have been charged $49.95? After much looking I found a way to contact GadgetsandFlashlights. I was told that that was a 14 day trail and I had not returned the flashlight so they charged my credit card the $49.95.

I talked to someone from their return center and was told I needed to return the Flashlight in the original box and they would charge me a $5.00 restocking charge. Gee

• April 6, 2019 at 2:22 PM by info

Received this:

"From: marine-embassy-guard-association.googlegroups.com On Behalf Of Thank You (Sam's Club)

Sent: Friday, April 5, 2019 11:45 PM

Subject: You Have Received a Sam's Club Gift Card"

• January 15, 2019 at 2:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

How do you unsubscribe from Srisumdailyskin?

• December 30, 2018 at 3:13 AM by an anonymous user from: Columbus, Ohio, United States

A scam that I fell for.

• December 16, 2018 at 5:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Lynchburg, Ohio, United States

I was promised $100.00 christmas reward for taking the survey. I dont even belong to sams as they say I do.

• November 30, 2018 at 11:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Memphis, Tennessee, United States

One of the surveys indicate free offers and ask to choose one.

I selected as a free gift the sample pills to loose weight cause it was said free.

I did not give any credit card info but I have a Sam's Club Master Card and I did receive 2 bottles of pills which was suppose to be free. When I received my Sam's Club monthly bill there were 4 charges that I did not participate in. When I called the # they say I set up an account to receive the pills monthly which is a lie and a scam. See charges listed below. Again as stated above please do not participate in this.

They can easily scam if you have a Sam's Club credit card but without it they may ask for cc info to ship to and then add it to their scam list.

Mortimer Green Coffee - 800-371-5250 FL $5.97

Srisumdailyskin 800-700-8099 NY $4.97

Mortimer Green Coffee 800-371-5250 $88.97

Srisumdailyskin 8007008099 NY $89.97

• November 2, 2018 at 3:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Daytona Beach, Florida, United States

I filled out the survey and gave all information, then realized it was not for real. DO NOT PARTICIPATE...

• August 21, 2018 at 3:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Pontiac, Michigan, United States

I, also, completed a Sam's club survey on June 9th & supposedly was to receive a purse for a $6.99 "shipping fee". My credit card was charged & to date (8/21/18) I have received NOTHING!

• July 28, 2018 at 5:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Toledo, Ohio, United States

I took the survey, picked the woman’s watch, gave my credit card number for the shipping fee $6.99! Today I received a call from a woman that I could hardly understand asking for my credit card number again? Told her I wouldn’t give it to her and hung up! What should I do? Thought I was dealing with Sam’s Club!

• July 29, 2018 at 2:33 AM by info

Check your credit card statement carefully and report any discrepancy to your bank.

• July 24, 2018 at 2:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania

I can't hold to say that some people are sooo stupid. They almost deserve it.

If you don't trust your actions, then never ever fill in your personal data, not without someone responsible present!

• May 8, 2018 at 1:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Littleton, Colorado, United States

I also filled out a survey for Sam’s club and chose a watch that I thought was free but just had to pay shipping. I received the watch along with a necklace that has the word love. 14 days later $97.00 and $99.00 was deducted from my debit card.

I called the company that was listed on my checking account as Skin peak and was told I needed to return the product within 14 days or would be billed for it...

Seriously... $200.00 for 2 pieces of junk that are probably only worth $5.00. If anyone else received the watch and love necklace the phone number is 844-965-6726, but good luck, I could not get them to return my money. What a rip off.

• March 1, 2018 at 6:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

This may be what happened to me. There have been 2 payments of 99.85. And I can't find at all where to even look.

It was a survey based on my recent trip to Sam's club.

I paid the shipping. Then about 2 weeks later, my bank is hit with 2 separate payments of 99.85 and 99.37.

I've cancelled my debit card. Still, I can't find the company behind it

• April 25, 2018 at 2:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Same thing with me. I got the survey with the 'flowers' giving me a choice of prizes for completing the survey. I paid the shipping, got my "prize" about 6 weeks later. I called Sam's Club Corp. office to find out if this was a legitimate promotion and they confirmed it was.

Then I just discovered they billed my card for $639.76 over the next 3 months. I had been having trouble getting my on-line bank statements so didn't find the problem until yesterday. They show the source as Utah and Washington. I am calling my card co. now to hopefully resolve this.

• February 1, 2018 at 8:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Blooming Grove, New York, United States

I found out they also do this survey under Amazon. Same results where I was told the conditions were 'clearly outlined' in the email. I cancelled the rest of the product but was stuck with a payment.

• January 11, 2018 at 5:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

The same exact circumstances happened to me ... so had my bank process a denial however Romesel Mirewatch declined so I'm in search of how to count bract this company myself & I will be requesting another denial via my bank ...if anyone has any information of a telephone number or address for them please post it so I may contact them directly ...thank you

• December 26, 2017 at 9:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

I received an e-mail also indicating it was from Sam's Club indicating a "free" watch if I paid $5.86 for postage. I received the watch & have now also been billed for $98.41 for the watch ...I am filing a claim against Romesel Mirewatch & denying this charge ...they will NOT be paid ...this is disgusting & I'm not paying ...so sad how deceiving these people are!

• January 10, 2018 at 5:42 AM by an anonymous user from: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

Who do you file the claim to? Mine appeared as Amazon, saying I got a reward and the tracking number nor the purchased appeared. But appeared on my bank statement with a $5.86 then $98.41 for the watch.

• January 10, 2018 at 9:09 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• December 12, 2017 at 10:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Aurora, Colorado, United States

You people ripped me off for the amount of $98.46. I completed a survey and was supposed to receive a new watch if I paid shipping in the amount of $5.36. I received the watch that did not work and my credit card was billed the fore mentioned $98.46.

• December 6, 2017 at 6:56 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"-Original Message-

From: help@walmart.com

Sent: 2017-12-06 4:03:19 PM

Subject: Ext: Fwd: *.congratulations.samsclub.custmer

Thank you for contacting Walmart.com.

One of our Customer Care Representatives will respond to you shortly.

Reference #: 171206-073374"

• November 22, 2017 at 2:06 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: Your Sam's Club GifBox- <support@nike.com>

Subject: #-Congratulations Sam's Club Member.

Date: November 22, 2017 at 2:41:15 PM EST