Coreplays is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website

Coreplays located at www.coreplays.com is a fraudulent content streaming website. The website which claims it houses millions of songs and games to satisfy all of your entertainment needs, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have cancelled their subscriptions.

Coreplays is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website

Coreplays at www.coreplays.com

www.coreplays.com

They (coreplays.com) guarantee not to charge your credit card for the trial period, but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration. I registered for 'free' and after a couple of days my card was charged over $50 USD. Also, the website doesn't have some movies, books and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to services on Coreplays, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Would you share this article with others?  +

DonateHelp maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

• April 20, 2021 at 1:37 AM by an anonymous user from: City of Hume, Tullamarine, Victoria, Australia

It is simple chat with them explain everything. Hopefully it refunded within few days.

• January 21, 2021 at 2:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I was ripped off by $81.00 taken out of my account with no authority. what can I do to stop This?

• January 21, 2021 at 2:53 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to your money refunded, then cancel the card they are charging and get a new one to prevent any more unwanted charges.

• July 29, 2020 at 7:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Central, Central and Western District, Hong Kong

My hubby just found that out too and they started to charge his credit card for us$49.9 since Jan 2019. He just cancelled the card but the bank can only refund a 2-month fee.

How can we stop them from stealing our money like this? No penalty at all?!

• July 29, 2020 at 10:19 AM by info

Get a new card with a different number and check your credit card statement carefully every month and report any fraudulent charges to your bank.

• March 19, 2020 at 3:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Cabrils, Catalonia, Spain

Coreplays.com has been charging my credit card € 57.95 monthly since Nov. 2019 until March 2020.

Gamefazt.com has been doing the same thing for the same amount and the same period.

I didn’t subscribe to either website.

It is plain fraud.

The credit card company knew about it and sent me new card without me notifying them.

Now I’m trying to recover the charges from the cc company.

Aren’t these people going to be prosecuted?

• January 11, 2020 at 5:14 PM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

I noticed they've took £50.94p out of my bank account & I've never subscribed to them, this is blatant Fraud & they should be held for account for their actions. I hope so anyway but nothing will happen to them & they'll keep on scamming people. Unbelievable

• January 9, 2020 at 3:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Bundoora, Victoria, Australia

I’m in Australia and I’ve just noticed that I have a monthly subscription to this coreplays so I contacted the bank and they cancelled the credit card used. It’d been going on for 3 months and the charge amounts were always around $73 but never the exact same amount so it wasn’t flagged by the bank. I’m not sure how this happened but some suggest that it’s related to books online or free mobile phone offers but alas I’ve not knowingly signed up for either. Bank was very helpful and have refunded in full.

• April 4, 2019 at 6:29 AM by info

They are using the following fake websites:

leerebookes.com

www.ebooksdownloads.xyz

www.e-bookdownload.net

• November 13, 2018 at 8:28 PM by an anonymous user from: Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador

What I can do if I already enter my credit card and cancelled the subcription? And at the end of this month they charged me 108

• November 19, 2018 at 8:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Santiago, Region Santiago Metropolitan, Chile

Ask your bank block or cancel your card; ask for the return of money communicating fraud or theft.

• August 3, 2018 at 5:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Mogadishu, Banaadir, Somalia

Hi Janet, I'm in the same problem, what did you do?

Is there anyone who can help?

Vh Yusuf

• June 29, 2018 at 8:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Yes I've been caught. Does anyone have an email or phone number for these people? I have now cancelled my card however in order to have the dispute refunded will need to show I have contacted them. I am not game to go on their website again.

Thanks

Janet

• June 19, 2018 at 3:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

I was sent a text message prompting me to enter a website which then pushed me onto coreplays.com, it told me to sign up for the free trial to reeive an iphone x. yes I know dumb to beleive it.

Anyway no subscription confirmation or anything, couldnt find my way back to the site until we noticed a pending charge on my account for this company.

Tried to contact them they refused to refund the charge because I have been over the 5 day trial period, they are saying they have no affiliation with the site that sent me onto theirs.

• May 25, 2018 at 4:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Brussels, Belgium

Dear Miss, Sir,

I wanna thank the people of this website for informing the websurfers and users with valuable information so that we can be on our guard when it comes to making choices and deciding to make accounts with bona fide websites.

This time I was warned, armed with honest information thanks to you, to prevent myself from making a big mistake and going along with 'coreplay's' proposal.

This website is extreme informative and valuable therefor!

thanks again and continue the good work.

Yours,

Johan B

Belgium

• April 26, 2018 at 7:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Montevideo, Uruguay

How do I cancel the subscription?

• April 26, 2018 at 9:02 PM by info

You cannot, just contact your bank and ask them to cancel your credit card and give you a new one. This will prevent the thieves from continuously charging you.

• March 30, 2018 at 3:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Lodz, Woj. Lódzkie, Poland

I declare that I resign from your services after 5 trial days, for which I paid. I am not interested in continuing and I am asking for immediate confirmation that your company has taken note of my decision and that it will not demand from me $ 49 monthly after this trial period.

• April 24, 2018 at 12:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador

I declare that I resign from your services after 5 trial days, for which I paid. I am not interested in continuing and I am asking for immediate confirmation that your company has taken note of my decision and that it will not demand from me $49 monthly after this trial period.

• January 15, 2018 at 2:15 AM by an anonymous user from: Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

To whom it may concern. Ich habe Anfang Januar 2018 eine Ware oder Dienstleistung bestellt - laut Werbung für 1,00 € oder USD - abgebucht wurden am o8/09. Januar von meinem Konto 49,95 USD mit Angabe einer 11-stelligen Zahl - sonst nichts. Wie kann ich den Vorgang rückgängig machen: Kauf stornieren und Geld zurück erhalten?

To whom It May concern. I ordered a product or service at the beginning of January 2018 - according to advertising for 1,00 € or USD - was charged on o8 / 09. January of my account $ 49.95 with an 11-digit number - nothing else. How can I reverse the process: cancel the purchase and get money back?

• January 4, 2018 at 12:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I love this article. It’s short, alerting, and straight to the point. I almost made a form to sign up, but then I wanted to know if it cost money, and I found this.. without you I would’ve gotten horribly scammed or worse. So thankyou thankyou thank you.

• December 23, 2017 at 5:28 PM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

Been caught by them too they take money out of your card without your permission and then deny everything, people beware.

• November 2, 2017 at 12:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

I wanted to live stream the rugby for free. Then next day they cleaned out my credit card with out me knowing. It sucks when you have children to feed and then some scammers take from you. @coreplays. Hope one day very soon whoever is running this will roll over and die. Only to save us from being depressed.

• November 2, 2017 at 12:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

I got ripped off by this company thankfully my bank card doesn't have a lot of money in it; not sure how I got added but realized I had no money in the bank because of these scammers; be aware people, they are a scam.

• September 8, 2017 at 9:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Yukon, Canada

My credit card won't refund me the money.

• July 12, 2017 at 10:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Oscoda, Michigan, United States

Thanks for your information on geeker.com and coreplay.com. Your articles are easy to find, direct and to the point.

Charges from these sites recently started appearing recently on my credit card account. I normally very cautious about buying things over the internet and authorizing charges. I will not authorize a periodic charge to a credit card account unless I am completely confident that I am dealing with an rel and honest counterparty. So, who are geeker and coreplay and how did they get the charge information. These charges were to an account that I seldom use.

Thanks for the service.

Denny

• August 3, 2017 at 3:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Copenhagen, Capital, Denmark

The exact same thing happened to me and I could not get the money back still :(

• June 4, 2017 at 2:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

How do I go into Coreplays website to dispute a transaction, that supposed to have taken place between myself (the debit card holder) and Coreplay.

• June 4, 2017 at 3:34 PM by info

If you cannot get in, it means you didnt authorised the transactions. Tell your bank the website is fraudulent.

• May 7, 2017 at 8:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Dodgy site - buyer beware!

• March 27, 2017 at 7:07 AM by an anonymous user from: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Core plays, please stop stealing money from my credit card after I notified you four times to cancel.

• October 9, 2017 at 10:33 AM by an anonymous user from: Châtillon, Ile-de-France, France

Hello, I am in the same case, I'm fed up!

• March 4, 2017 at 2:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

To Coreplays.com, why is it you are still charging me from my debit card? Kindly stop it now, please thank you.

Recommendation / Advertisement