www.gamezmelt.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

www.gamezmelt.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

Would you share this Article with others?

The website "www.gamezmelt.com" is a fraudulent one. The website which claims it will deliver all your favorite movies, music, and games across all your favorite platforms, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have cancelled their subscriptions.

They (gamezmelt.com) claim not to charge your credit card for the trial period, but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration, and will periodical charge your credit card for an undertermined of money. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to gamezmelt.com, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• October 19, 2019 at 2:18 PM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I can confirm that gamezmelt are fraudsters after almost becoming a victim myself...As soon as you

wake up to them, you need to cancel your card and get a new one...In Australia, cancel/replace is easy if you bank at commonwealth, I did it with just a

phone call...I encourage you to cancel, cancel,and

cancel now now now!

• August 22, 2019 at 6:55 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I have bin being charged for three months I don't even know what gamzmelt is and I can not remember singing up for this but I have put a stop to them taking any further payments my bank surgestd to get in touch with them to see if they got my name email ect.

But I checked it seems to no its me just worried I ain't getting any of the cash back atall off them 50pluse pounds every month us a lot of money no one else uses my card or phone so I really don't know how they have any of my details? Can anyone out there who's had this happen please help me thank you from Kellie x

• August 22, 2019 at 6:57 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then, cancel your card and get a new one.

• August 16, 2019 at 7:15 AM by an anonymous user from Willich, North-Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

I was like that too. Free was advertised and immediately €57.95 were charged via the credit card. I'm trying to book back the amount now and will report.

• July 18, 2019 at 12:37 AM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

We got scamed today, total bulsh**t site, they took 70; all cards are cancelled, no, we were looking at movie flix, don't do this total, scam alert

• June 8, 2019 at 12:53 PM by an anonymous user from Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Just remember next time when it sounds too good to be true... You all love freebies and gifts... but the price is usually high. Imagine how much trouble you create for yourself by subscribing with those arseholes. If you still want to risk it, use Virtual Visa Debit card and check with your bank for protection options and liabilities. It is super easy to replace and/or cancel.

• April 16, 2019 at 4:05 PM by an anonymous user from Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

thanks to all letting everyone know about this; they took money out of my account on 4 occasions without my knowledge or permission.😟

• November 9, 2018 at 2:50 PM by an anonymous user from Milan, Lombardy, Italy

does anyone know how to block these payments from a postepay? 50 euros a month, damn!

• November 28, 2018 at 5:18 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Cancel your card

• September 9, 2018 at 11:38 AM by an anonymous user from London, Ontario, Canada

happened to me, $70 CAN from my account.

• November 2, 2018 at 9:43 PM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

yes I was just charged 1.44 AUS for a free trial which they sent me a receipt saying $0.00 was charged called and blocked card and am getting my bank to reverse the charge.

If these a**holes do this to 500,000 people they will make a bucket of money for not supplying any thing, they also did not have the TV show they said they had advertised, I hate sc*mbags websites like this.

• September 3, 2018 at 11:45 PM by an anonymous user from Locarno, Ticino, Switzerland

Stay away from this site......

They Pass your credit card info to www.miziczion.com and www.bonxmedia.com!

both charge €50 on my credit card without any download!

STAY AWAY

they are fraudulent sites.

• August 2, 2018 at 4:46 AM by info

Received via email:

"Hi,

I ended up inadvertently joining this gamezmelt thing, after following links to what I thought was a genuine Google competition. It seemed to require me to sign up for a “free” trial of Stan TV in order to qualify for the Google prize, but somehow I got diverted to GamezMelt instead.

I’ve now cancelled the GamezMelt subscription and also the credit card I used, but I notice the $1.40 odd has been charged to my card despite their promises of no cost being involved.

They say I will receive confirmation of the cancellation via email within 72 hours. When I spoke to GamezMelt they told me there was no connection between them and Stan TV whatsoever.

Good lesson, methinks!

Regards,

Jill

From: noreply@gamezmelt.com [mailto:noreply@gamezmelt.com]

Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 10:16 AM

Subject: gamezmelt.com subscription

Receipt

Thank you for joining gamezmelt.com!

Account Information:

$0

Tax:

$0

Total:

$0

QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?

For frequently asked questions, visit: gamezmelt.com/support

Call us at 1-800-572-163 | 0800 092 7633 | 00 1-925-298-9890"

• August 22, 2018 at 8:36 AM by an anonymous user from Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia

I didn’t even join or go to any site and use my credit card yet gamezmelt.com have managed to charge me over $70.00 so freaking angry right now!

• June 19, 2019 at 7:30 AM by an anonymous user from Dublin, Leinster, Ireland

Did you subscribe for a free trial on any streaming site? I have been charged 70 euro by gamzmelt even though I don't recall ever coming across it online.

I did look at other streaming services. I can't find gamzmelt online either. Angry doesn't describe how I'm feeling!

• September 9, 2018 at 11:40 AM by an anonymous user from London, Ontario, Canada

Same here in Canada.. $70.00 today! bank is going to investigate, and POSSIBLY give me my money back in 5 days..ugh!

• July 18, 2018 at 9:02 PM by an anonymous user from Osaka, Osaka, Japan

playtopz.com is the scam site. They appeared as if they are 'Google' and the message was I got a big prize from Google! I spoke with my credit card company and decided to cancel my credit card.

• June 10, 2018 at 5:55 PM by an anonymous user from Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

I just saw an amount come out of our account so, I decided to look them up to see why because they said it was free. I was told this is to check the validity of the account. The gentleman assured me that my 1.53 will be put back and it has.

However, I felt very lery about giving my credit card information out like in the first place knowing I shouldn't have. So, I called the number to ASAPly be removed from the system. I received an emailed confirmation letter via my email saying the membership has been cancelled.

I will not do that ever again!! So, I would suggest you all go back to the site and call the number provided and cancel it ASAP!!

• June 4, 2018 at 4:37 AM by an anonymous user from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

HI All,

I just received a bank notifications of USD 50 being charged.

I called my bank and requested to replace the card and investigate this transaction.

gamezmelt.com are the worst ever website, even their callcenter are simply knowing that, they are doing stealing business.

• May 28, 2018 at 9:15 AM by an anonymous user from Braga, Portugal

They charged 49,95€ on my credit card. I don’t know how...What can I do know? Alexandra from Portugal

• May 15, 2018 at 9:26 AM by an anonymous user from Bendigo, Victoria, Australia

I was sent a message saying I had won a $200 gift card for a well known fuel station. To collect the card I was asked to sign up for free to Stan movies. The sign up application looked legitimate until I got to the give them my credit card info section and I closed it and googled their details and saw this site..feeling very lucky that I read everyone's comments

Thanks from Debra

• May 13, 2018 at 11:30 AM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

I don't even know the website and they charged $50 dollars in my account. Hate them!

• March 4, 2018 at 11:38 AM by an anonymous user from Seattle, Washington, United States

Still getting charges to my account; have to close bank card.

• January 31, 2018 at 3:17 AM by an anonymous user from Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany

Just called my bank and they staid " If I have a contract, they cannot do anything. I need to cancel the account.....

I am also now getting debits for another one, also in Cyprus called GOPLAZ.COM.

I suspect the same.

How do I cancel?

Thanks,

Tommy.

• September 9, 2018 at 11:43 AM by an anonymous user from London, Ontario, Canada

you need to cancel your credit card and get a new one.

• January 31, 2018 at 6:01 AM by info

Let your bank know that the website is being operated by cyber criminals who will not allow you to cancel and will continue to fraudulently charge your credit card.

If they are still playing difficult, cancel your current credit card and get a new one.

• September 16, 2017 at 10:29 AM by an anonymous user from Paris, Île-de-France, France

Your Article is right the site hacked my credit card.

• June 30, 2017 at 1:42 AM by an anonymous user from Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I am too stupid to realise that the email I receive is not from the original company. Fortunately my son who is in IT caught it and alerted me.

I the called the credit card company to cancel the relevant card.

• June 10, 2017 at 12:06 PM by an anonymous user from Rijssen, Provincie Overijssel, Netherlands

Indeed, gamezmelt.com is a fraudulent site! The best solution ... block credit card soon!! Greetings ... Henny.

• May 23, 2017 at 7:42 AM by an anonymous user from Malmo, Skåne, Sweden

Hey, they got me too. 448 Swedish Cronor. Calling my bank ASAP.

• April 21, 2017 at 6:10 PM by info

Received via email:

"You have 69 dollars of my money being held you need to release it now plz name is sherry Bogdanovich I will be in touch with my bank I didn't order gamezmelt.com"

• April 18, 2017 at 4:54 AM by an anonymous user from Colomiers, Occitanie, France

Hello, I did not subscribe to your games area, and you withdraw me 47.18 euro. I ask you for the total reimbursement of the payments to be made by the organization at your disposal and awaiting a reply from you. Cordially same balusseau

• April 18, 2017 at 6:06 AM by info

Please contact your bank for help. Have them cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund your money. Also, have them prevent further transactions.

• February 22, 2017 at 8:32 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I have not even registered with them and they have taken cash out my bank. I have now cancelled my card. How did they get my card details and just charge me when not even with them?

• February 22, 2017 at 8:45 AM by info

Probably someone, a family member or friend, used your credit card on their website.

www.gamezmelt.com - It is a Fraudulent Website