Beware of www.papgamez.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

Beware of www.papgamez.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

Would you share this article with others to help inform them?

The website "www.papgamez.com" is a fraudulent one. The website which claims it will deliver all your favorite movies, music, and games across all your favorite platforms, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have cancelled their subscriptions.

They (papgamez.com) claim not to charge your credit card for the trial period, but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration, and will periodical charge your credit card for an undertermined of money. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to papgamez.com, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, anonymous posts cannot be deleted or edited, and when you make a post, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

• November 28, 2018 at 12:15 PM by an anonymous user from Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Papgamez is a scam. I subscribed to a free trial and they charge me 49.95 eur. without ever using their services.

The banking company says it can not do anything. I have managed to unsubscribe I have your confirmation but to wait one more month to check if they charge me.

IF they reload me something where I can claim.

• May 17, 2019 at 6:30 AM by an anonymous user from Zagreb, City of Zagreb, Croatia

It just happened to me. I just did not give them my card details at all but they stole my money. I did not know they existed!

• October 29, 2018 at 11:08 AM by an anonymous user from Sintra, Lisbon, Portugal

I am being charged monthly by my credit card the amount of 49.95.
    I already complained to the bank, but I have no idea how this charge went to my card.

• September 23, 2018 at 6:14 PM by an anonymous user from Seminole, Oklahoma, United States

they got me for $49.95 and I didn't even go on their website. I called their number and the man I talked to said he couldn't even find me or my bank info. yeah right!

I told them that I was calling my Bank on Monday & put a stop to them taking my money, if they did it again I would be taking this to the police. I have no idea who they are or how they got my Bank info.

• October 11, 2018 at 8:54 AM by an anonymous user from Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

soy otra víctima del fraude..¿alguien puede ayudarme a darme de baja? me están cobrando todos los meses y nisiquiera les facilité mis datos bancarios. Agradeceria que me ayudasen

I am another victim of fraud ... Can someone help me to unsubscribe? They are charging me every month and I did not give them my bank details. I would appreciate your help. Thanks

• October 7, 2018 at 4:13 PM by an anonymous user from Lake Mills, Iowa, United States

What was the number? I can’t even find that.

• June 3, 2018 at 9:37 AM by an anonymous user from Acton, England, United Kingdom

It took 50£ from me, how do I get it back

• June 3, 2018 at 10:19 AM by info

Dispute the charges with your bank and have your bank refund the money.

• May 5, 2018 at 3:59 AM by an anonymous user from Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand

I will not have something to do with papagamz please don't take more money from my account. I will not have anything to do with papagmez. I haven't no interest in program.

I had contacted as my bank and canceled my credit card. Have anyone got refund?

• March 23, 2018 at 1:52 AM by an anonymous user from Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Papgamez has taken $65.13 today; it's fraud and a scam.

• March 16, 2018 at 3:34 AM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Papgamez has taken $63.34 out of my account today. I accidentally signed up thinking I was getting free movie downloads. I believed it was legitimate as I was redirected to it from a genuine competition/survey site.

I got an email from them with a tiny disclaimer on the bottom saying that the free trial was for 5 days and that my account would be charged $49 if I didn't cancel before the 5 days was up. I immediately cancelled (within half an hour of registering). I have spoken to my bank and I will have to cancel my debit card and wait 2 business days for a new one and they will look into the fraudulent activity and I will hopefully get the money back.

• March 9, 2018 at 8:44 AM by an anonymous user from Amagasaki, Hyogo, Japan

It is Tomoko. I have been billed by February and March and what have you purchased?
    Please inform us what you purchased. I think that I have not purchased anything.

• March 7, 2018 at 10:40 AM by an anonymous user from Bristol, England, United Kingdom

to investigate this fraud I need to give more money. I am sure I didn't t buy or subscribe with them but how can I be sure if there were not small letter hidden by an advertisement, as they use to do. lies, lies and lies and the government allow them

• March 6, 2018 at 6:04 AM by an anonymous user from Bristol, England, United Kingdom

Ive just noticed the charge, I dont know how but im sure I did not subscribe, NEVER, they stole my money and I will fight for it.

I'm not working for this.
    BE CAREFULL, thousands of ads from fraudulent webs, government should to do something, its not...

if someone managed to get the money back, please write a comment, I will as soon as I know something. thanks.

PAPGAMEZ, I WONT FORGET THIS NAME.

• February 20, 2018 at 10:20 AM by an anonymous user from Seraing, Wallonia, Belgium

C'est une bande de voleurs attention moI ils ont débiter une somme d'argent sur ma carte visa même que ma carte n’était pas activée ?

-->

They are a band of thieves; they have debited a sum of money from my visa card even that my card was not activated?

• February 19, 2018 at 3:04 PM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Yes I got robbed by them today, try to watch an old movie online found it only through their page 5 day trial period cancel anytime.

after I paid the dollar 30 for the free trial the movie wasn't there and it was games and I don't play them so I cancel my subscription I followed the easy links and cancelled it about 7 times hoping to receive an email or my cancellation or today I woke up $64 was missing out of my account they must try everyday because it's the first day I had money in my account.

I contacted him and I got a no refund policy yes I went on their webpage and it said I can have 100 percent refund so they scammed me they said they've cancelled my account.

I had to do it from their end and they work on a no refund policy so I got robbed I don't know what I can do about it and I can only wait to the bank to open to make sure it doesn't happen or to tell them I was scammed but what can you do about it seriously.

• February 19, 2018 at 4:27 PM by info

Dispute it with your bank. They will investigate, cancel the transactions and refund your money.

• February 9, 2018 at 1:52 PM by an anonymous user from Beverwijk, North Holland, Netherlands

Papgamez has charged my credit card for months. I have never ever ordered anything from them, so apparently they have credit card hackers working for them. :(
    I should have been more alert, should have noticed it sooner, but still ...
    Paulien

• January 31, 2018 at 12:25 PM by an anonymous user from Burlington, Ontario, Canada

how to delete papgamez.com

Thx
    Mark

• January 31, 2018 at 1:15 PM by info

You cannot, just stop using the website and contact your bank to have them cancel the fraudulent transactions made by the website and refund your money. You may need to get a new credit card to prevent them from continuously charging the current one.

• December 29, 2017 at 2:37 PM by an anonymous user from Gothenburg, Västra Götaland, Sweden

Im going to the Police, my money is gone.

• October 26, 2017 at 11:17 AM by an anonymous user from Ornex, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France

Papgamez.com are thieves who have stolen my money every month from me. I hope that other people do not fall more with these thieves.

• December 18, 2017 at 11:48 PM by an anonymous user from Hillcrest, Queensland, Australia

I have a fee on my accounts how do I stop it?

• December 19, 2017 at 6:52 AM by info

Contact your bank.

• September 13, 2017 at 1:18 PM by an anonymous user from Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands

So, I'm dumb too. I think I'm lucky my credit card expires this month.

• June 20, 2017 at 5:58 AM by info

Received via email:

"Hello, my name is Daniel Marcos Garcia, I wanted to know if you could inform me about papgamez since I have been charged for three months to my current account and I want to claim since I have not received any service, greetings."

• June 20, 2017 at 12:09 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Yes, I have also been scammed by these ppl. I have contacted my bank and they say they can't stop it because it is a direct debit. All I can do is dispute every transaction and get it reversed but the thing is I have to dispute every single time.

• May 3, 2017 at 11:56 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Papgamez, Cheap0air and emporiadc.com took money out of my account as well. I couldn't believe it. I have contacted my bank about these fraud. Beware of using your card online.

• May 1, 2017 at 6:35 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

I unsubscribed before the 14-day free trial but was still charged. I will contact my bank to reverse charges. Not happy at all, but will not fall for another.

• April 26, 2017 at 4:17 PM by an anonymous user from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Why do you go under papgamex? Your a thief and I want my money back. You have stole a lot of money off my credir card and I never even went on your website. I have contacted my bank and I will get my money back.

• April 25, 2017 at 5:23 AM by an anonymous user from Bradford, England, United Kingdom

tried to join opensubtitles.com, asked me for my card details which I stupidly
    did, was then sent to another site called PAPGAMEZ.COM. These people then sent me an email that I had started a 5 day trial,after which I would be paying $39 per month - SCAM keep clear. Use opensubtitles.ORG not opensubtitles.COM

• April 6, 2017 at 11:18 AM by an anonymous user from Kew, Victoria, Australia

They have taken money from my account, also and I don't know how to stop it! Can anyone help me please?

• April 6, 2017 at 11:43 AM by info

Contact your bank, have them refund your money,and prevent further transactions from the website.

• April 5, 2017 at 6:30 PM by an anonymous user from Waihi, Waikato, New Zealand

Checked my bank statement and found payment paid out to Papgamez. I didn't register for this nor do I play games or watch movies on my Laptop. Trying to stop payment with my bank.

• March 20, 2017 at 4:47 PM by an anonymous user from Limerick, Munster, Ireland

I do not remember signing up to papgamez.com, but I am being charged on a monthly basis. I am now trying to take action to stop payments.

• March 23, 2017 at 5:09 PM by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

• April 11, 2017 at 7:11 AM by an anonymous user from Swords, Leinster, Ireland

DO NOT attempt to cancel via phone number 0018887976809 using your credit card number. This is just another trick by cybercriminals to steal your credit card information.

Beware of www.papgamez.com - It is a Fraudulent Website