Beware of www.gr8musik.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

Beware of www.gr8musik.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

Would you share this article with others to help inform them?

The website "www.gr8musik.com" is a fraudulent one. The website which claims it will deliver all your favorite movies, music, and games across all your favorite platforms, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have cancelled their subscriptions.

They (gr8musik.com) claim not to charge your credit card for the trial period, but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration, and will periodical charge your credit card for an undetermined amount of money. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to gr8musik.com, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, anonymous posts cannot be deleted or edited, and when you make a post, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

• January 25, 2019 at 11:34 AM by an anonymous user from Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

They told me that I had won a phone, the data of my account and they have deducted from me 99 euros in 2 months.

• October 29, 2018 at 2:01 PM by an anonymous user from Clearwater, Florida, United States

They promised free sports and said nothing about music. I signed up with my information expecting sports and never got any. I then noticed a charge on my bank statement for a charge for music. Their phone number was called by me and the man answered that it was not even the number that I had just dialed. It was now, what do I do?

• October 29, 2018 at 2:51 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refund. Then, cancel your card and get a new one to prevent further unwanted transactions.

• October 24, 2018 at 12:26 PM by info

Received via email:

"gr8musik.com scams you by offering all movies free to stream. connected to them thru xmovies.8 (an old site where I used to watch movies) re-directed to gr8musik.com"

• October 15, 2018 at 2:56 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I fell for this one but caught it when looking at my credit card statement. I went to the site and cancelled my subscription and they sent an email to me to confirm the cancellation.

My credit card company told me that if they charge me again, they'll be able to help me if I keep the cancellation notice.

I was advised to call them anyhow, which I did, and after reading me a canned speech, they offered 2 free months or would I still like a refund. I replied I still wanted the refund and they promised to refund me within 15 days. I'll wait to see if it actually happens.

• August 7, 2018 at 5:46 PM by an anonymous user from Panama City, Provincia de Panama, Panama

I accidentally enrolled, what can I do to withdraw or cancel my registration.
    I have not given a card number, only initial information.

• August 7, 2018 at 6:24 PM by info

You cannot trust them to cancel your registration.

But, you are OK since you have not given them your credit card information.

• May 22, 2018 at 3:58 AM by an anonymous user from Ladenburg, Baden-Württemberg Region, Germany

Yes, it happened to me too ! In addition, they charged my creditcard twice by two different "companies" : the second charge was issued by "MCPLAYZ.COM". within 3 days, They charged me a total of 49.95, 49.95 and 1.09!

I therefore blocked my creditcard but I doubt whether I get my money back.

• July 27, 2018 at 6:02 PM by an anonymous user from Nakara, Northern Territory, Australia

I have just joined before reading your warning, what can I do?

• July 27, 2018 at 6:49 PM by info

If you have given them your credit card information, you may need to cancel your credit card and get a new one to prevent them from charging you.

• May 22, 2018 at 5:04 AM by info

To get your money back, dispute the charges with your bank.

• May 16, 2018 at 5:47 AM by an anonymous user from Apulia e Fao, Braga, Portugal

It happened to us. 49.95 per month.

Cancel your credit card. Doubt if we/you will get money back.

A lesson learnt.

Anon.

• February 11, 2018 at 7:51 AM by an anonymous user from Paramaribo, Distrikt Paramaribo, Suriname

I have the same issue and contacted the bank and at the time I was not aware it was a scam

• February 8, 2018 at 8:35 PM by an anonymous user from Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland

Hello, I am having this issue. They are deducting money from my credit card. Please how can I stop this??

• January 28, 2018 at 12:23 AM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

I have canceled this account and they are still taking money from my account; please refund or further action will be taken

• December 25, 2017 at 10:50 AM by an anonymous user from Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany

kreditkarte habe ich gesperrt
    --> I have blocked my credit card.

• November 23, 2017 at 6:23 AM by an anonymous user from Henstedt-Ulzburg, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany

Hallo, ich weiß nicht wie diese Seiten an meine Daten gekommen sind. Was kann ich tun damit ich das alles wieder los werde?

-->

Hello, I do not know how these pages came to my data. What can I do to get rid of this?

• November 6, 2017 at 2:17 PM by an anonymous user from Lake Ann, Michigan, United States

We were charged 49.95 by this company and have never heard of them. Our bank said that we have to try to get in contact with them and ask for our money back before Mastercard will do anything. We found an 800 number for them and are going to call it right now. I hope we have good luck finally.

• November 6, 2017 at 2:57 PM by info

Let your bank know the website is operated by cyber criminals who fraudulently charge people's credit card without their consent.

• November 2, 2017 at 8:34 PM by an anonymous user from Wellington, New Zealand

What do I do to stop them from taking money out of my account?

• November 2, 2017 at 8:36 PM by info

Cancel your current credit card and get a new one.

• November 2, 2017 at 6:27 PM by an anonymous user from Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand

I have no idea who the company is. They are helping themselves to my money. I am shocked to see on my statement the amount that comes out of my credit card. I know I am not alone.

• October 26, 2017 at 12:49 PM by info

Received via email:

"Subject: www.gr8musik.com charge

Hi,

We were charged by gr8musik.com for $1.03 (I know it's not very much but we have never heard of this) We have no idea what this website is nor how they got our bank account information. I called our bank and they are going to cancel our card, replace it with a new one and block any further transactions from gr8musik.com. We're very upset about this and wish we could take more action against this company."

• October 25, 2017 at 5:48 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I have just had £37.97 taken from my account by then I have contacted the bank who have had to put a block on this company taking any more money now in need to get the bank to get my money back.

• October 21, 2017 at 7:12 PM by an anonymous user from Kyiv, Kyiv City, Ukraine

Good evening,

Found that my credit card was charged in September with € 49.95. I never made a contract and never received any confirmation. What can I do, that in October not again a load comes.

Best thanks for Irish efforts.

• September 30, 2017 at 11:52 PM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Why have the company taken money from my account. I have not asked you to and don't even use this?

• June 19, 2017 at 3:07 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

They have been taking money from my credit card for last three months.rip off artist they are.

• August 9, 2017 at 3:23 PM by an anonymous user from Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand

Exactly the same happened to my visa account yesterday. I'm going to the bank this morning to see what can be done about these scammers.

• May 3, 2017 at 3:22 AM by an anonymous user from Rennes, Brittany, France

Must he complain to the police?

• May 3, 2017 at 6:32 AM by info

Yes, but he should also contact his bank and have them cancel the trasaction and refund his money. He should also have them block future trasaction.

• March 30, 2017 at 3:57 AM by an anonymous user from Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany

Thank you for this information. They took money from my VISA-Account. I had never had any contact with them.

• March 29, 2017 at 8:00 AM by an anonymous user from Schiphol-Rijk, North Holland, Netherlands

All you said in above mentione happened to me. I never subscribed to gr8musik. But each month an amount of € 42
    is charged from my credit card. Can you tell me how I can stop this?

Arjan.

• April 4, 2017 at 11:15 AM by an anonymous user from Dundalk, Leinster, Ireland

Hi, this happen to me recently, did you get it sorted. Thanks for your respond.

• March 29, 2017 at 8:23 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the transaction and refund your money, and block future transactions.

• February 25, 2017 at 11:21 AM by an anonymous user from Markham, Ontario, Canada

Scares me how ChicagoTribune (News Site) advertises gr8musik,