Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »

Beware of www.maxmusics.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

2017-02-22T00:16:01 -  +
Beware of www.maxmusics.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

The website "www.maxmusics.com" is a fraudulent one. The website which claims it will deliver all your favorite movies, music, and games across all your favorite platforms, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have cancelled their subscriptions.

Please continue reading below.

They (maxmusics.com) claim not to charge your credit card for the trial period, but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration, and will periodical charge your credit card for an undetermined amount of money. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to maxmusics.com, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Also, report scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Please continue reading below.

Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Aug 12, 2018 at 10:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Auckland, New Zealand

Hello, is there anyway to contact this site to get my money back? I have contacted the bank and the distribution only covers the pass 60 days... so there are still many translations that need to be refunded.

• Posted: Jul 30, 2018 at 4:51 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada

how do I get in contact with this company by phone to cancel my subscription?

• Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 10:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Central, Central and Western District, Hong Kong

I went to their website and had a live chat. Tomorrow I will go to my bank and dispute the charges they just did to my credit card. Suggest you do the same.

• Posted: Jul 30, 2018 at 5:17 PM by info

Don't even bother, just contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Jul 18, 2018 at 9:46 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

what can I do to get rid of said website?

• Posted: Jul 18, 2018 at 9:45 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

unfortuneatly, I thought I was getting a free promotion with giant tiger and shared my info

• Posted: Jul 18, 2018 at 12:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Today they did a customer survey on behalf of Google and then offered a free Netflix card. It looked like a scam from the beginning though, didn't share credit card details

• Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 6:59 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kyoto, Japan

はsじめまして。あなたの助けが必要です。不正請求されまいた。どうしたら、キャンセルできるのでしょうか?

Hello. Nice to meet you. I need your help. I was fraudulently charged. How can I cancel?

• Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 7:14 PM by info

You cannot trust them to cancel, therefore, contact your bank for help. Dispute the transactions with your bank to have your money refunded. And, you may need to cancel your credit card and get a new one to stop them from charging you.

• Posted: Jul 12, 2018 at 7:37 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Quito, Provincia de Pichincha, Ecuador

Hello, I am sorry I thought this was an article in spanish. Please I need your help because I did not even know about this maxmusics page and today I received a charge of 49,95 that I did not even make. I do not know who to call in order to cancel the subscription (which I haven't done).. Wish you could help me.

• Posted: Jul 12, 2018 at 9:07 PM by info

You cannot trust the website to cancel your subscription because they will not. So, contact your bank and dispute the charge so your money can be refunded.

You may need to cancel your credit card and get a new one to prevent them from continuously charging it.

• Posted: Jul 12, 2018 at 7:17 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Quito, Provincia de Pichincha, Ecuador

Hello, I do not want to enter the maxmusics page and today I get a consumption on my card. They are swindling through outlook, they tell you that it is a survey and they give you a free card for Netflix with movies and/or by trusted cai. I do not know if you know how to cancel subscription and request reimbursement, please. They charged me 49.95. Thanks in advance.

• Posted: Jul 12, 2018 at 7:35 PM by info

Dispute the charge with your bank to have your money refunded. And, you may need to cancel your card and get a new one to stop them from charging you. Remember, do not trust them to cancel your subscription, because, more than likely, they will not do it.

• Posted: Jul 3, 2018 at 9:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kingston, England, United Kingdom

I had 49.95 euros taken from my account, I spoke to some one on live chat on their site and after a little debate a refund was agreed and is supposed to be being paid back into my account within 15 days.

I had tried to cancel straight away when I realised the site was a pile of crap but their site just hung, surprise surprise, had no email confirmation either way.
    Lets see if they are true to their words.

• Posted: Jun 28, 2018 at 5:47 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ishøj, Capital Region, Denmark

There have been 49,95 euros from my account.

I have NOT authorized to access my account.

I have NOT subscribed to maxmusics, so send my money back ... THANK YOU

• Posted: Jun 2, 2018 at 1:07 PM by Helz13 from or near: Auckland, New Zealand

How do I get my money bck?

• Posted: Jun 28, 2018 at 5:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ishøj, Capital Region, Denmark

How do I get my 49.95 euro? They are deducting from my account without permission.

• Posted: Jun 28, 2018 at 7:10 AM by info

Dispute the deductions or transactions with your bank.

• Posted: Jun 6, 2018 at 4:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Miramichi, New Brunswick, Canada

How do I get money back

• Posted: Jun 6, 2018 at 7:28 AM by info

Dispute the charges with your bank.

• Posted: Jun 2, 2018 at 4:43 PM by info

Dispute the charge with your bank. Your bank should investigate, cancel the fraudulent charge and refund your money.

• Posted: May 22, 2018 at 7:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Langley, British Columbia, Canada

I was going to sign up for a trial I put my information in then got a bad feeling and never completed the sign-up and they still took $1.38us out of my bank.

• Posted: May 20, 2018 at 7:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Auckland, New Zealand

Omg, I had exactly the same thing happen to me as everybody else on here; will be contacting my bank apopo. Fricken scumb*gs

• Posted: May 4, 2018 at 7:17 PM by AnneMHW from or near: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

As of today May4/2018 this site is still going!

I'm not sure if this is still the same person or persons, BUT I play a certain game that I downloaded from Google play and I always check the "offerwalls" of the game to get free game currency.

The company "fyber" has an offer listed and I clicked on it and I realized that the name of the website changes EVERY TIME I clicked! (After I go back to the same offer, the name of the company that is supposedly offering this 161 gold changes.)

When I first clicked on it, it popped up as maxmusics.com. I found it suspicious that a website that was offering a TOTALLY free service, would need your credit card info. It claims that it needs the credit card number to verify which country you're in because the offer isn't available in all countries.
    Anyway like I said the first time it says maxmusics.com, then it showed a different name (which unfortunately I didn't see) now this name gamepopz.com. I'm sure it will show another name if I tried again.

Unreal!

Thanks for your warning because even though I knew not to put my information I know that other people may not realize that something is not quite right about it.

I'm really glad that I found this website!

• Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 7:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Georgetown, Demerara-Mahaica Region, Guyana

My debit card was debited for a monthly fee when it was for a 5 day trial period along with 2 charges for $1.03 on the same day. I immediately wrote them for a refund since the trial period was not up.

I was just 2 day into the trial period. Got no movies or the like could not find any. How is it these people are allowed to operate like this.

• Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 9:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Maldegem, Flanders, Belgium

this goes from my visa without permission; what can I do

• Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 10:09 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Mar 29, 2018 at 7:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Zurich, Switzerland

WARNING!!!!!!
    never pay anything on this website. Maxmusics.com. On my account they took 49.95 Euro without any registration.
    Be careful of theft of your credit card.

• Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 11:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany

The same thing happened to me. My creditcard Company told me to cancel the Registration. But I never did registration. I don't even know how to contact maxmusics.

• Posted: Mar 22, 2018 at 1:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

How do you unsubscribe & get a refund? Can’t find any contact information on this dodgy website. I was charged $65 & only know from my bank statement. Have checked all devices in this house & cant find on any of them even any history of visiting or signing up to this site. Please advise. Thanks

• Posted: Mar 22, 2018 at 7:42 AM by info

Dispute the charges with your bank. Your bank should then investigate, cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund your money.

• Posted: Mar 14, 2018 at 7:27 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand

I am so upset my sister died because of them; my money for my account is for her maintenance medicine and for her entertainment.

I just want her to be happy and get her better but we got nothing to max music and they charge my money every month worth 70.$; something max music is truly evil and killer for that reason and if they wont to get this off to my account I will gonna suicide...

• Posted: Jan 10, 2018 at 5:34 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Haugesund, Rogaland Fylke, Norway

How delete it.?

• Posted: Dec 22, 2017 at 7:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Fortville, Indiana, United States

I need a refund didn't order or pay for this so need a refund.

• Posted: Nov 13, 2017 at 3:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Renningen, Baden-Württemberg Region, Germany

They have also charged 49 Euros from my account even though I have never subscribed anything and have not given my credit Card number.
    They charged from visa. I called visa and they told me to get in touch with maxmusics to tell them that I am not agree with this.

Does my credit Institution have to refund the Money to me? pls. advise, I do not know what to do in this Situation
    thanks
    bye Kerstin.

• Posted: Dec 13, 2017 at 6:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Athens, Attica, Greece

Exactly the same thing happened to me.
      Thanks,
      Giannis.

• Posted: Nov 2, 2017 at 12:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Herzogenrath, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

I don't even know the website, I didn't give my credit card details as I only download music from Itunes. I have never given them my credit card number or my name. I have not got a clue how they managed to get my details and take 49 euro's from my account. I've informed my bank and they are refunding my money.

Elaine,
    Germany.

• Posted: Oct 26, 2017 at 5:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Genk, Flanders, Belgium

Hello,

What can I do to stop them getting money from my credit card?

Please help me!

• Posted: Oct 26, 2017 at 6:40 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Oct 13, 2017 at 8:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

They are a rip-off website!

• Posted: Aug 22, 2017 at 7:28 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I don't get it. How come they charged me just with the card numbers. I thought PIN was needed to do so, I don't remember giving my PIN or did i? I forgot. Does anybody know?

• Posted: Jul 24, 2017 at 5:58 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Auckland, New Zealand

I also got duped by this crowd and will be informing my bank asap had they have already taken some money out.

• Posted: May 31, 2017 at 11:15 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I too was dudded by maxmusics.com.

• Posted: May 30, 2017 at 1:58 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Yes, just been scammed, but the bank wants proof of this but I don't have an email from them. Can anyone help me in what to send to the bank for my dispute of $68.34?
    Thanks

• Posted: Jun 7, 2017 at 12:49 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Antwerp, Flanders, Belgium

When you paid with visa, they will pay you back. You have to send a claim to visa.

• Posted: May 30, 2017 at 2:15 AM by info

Just give your bank the link to this article.

• Posted: May 26, 2017 at 5:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Campbelltown, South Australia, Australia

maxmusics.com have charged me for $49.95 plus foreign fee total $69.81-- this was never ordered by me; how they got my credit card number I do not know.
    How can I trace this up or block any further transactions?

• Posted: Jun 7, 2017 at 12:50 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Antwerp, Flanders, Belgium

Ask your card company, normally, when it's visa, they will pay your back. I received my 320 dollars back.

• Posted: May 26, 2017 at 5:41 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the transactions and refund your money. Also, have them issue you a new credit card to prevent the scammers from continuously charging the current credit card.

• Posted: May 30, 2017 at 2:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

My bank is asking for proof for my dispute of charges $68.34. Did you have to do the same, if so, what did you send?

• Posted: May 21, 2017 at 8:37 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland

Hi,

I've just noticed that $47 was taken from my bank account from max music.com on may 11th , obviously I subscribed to something without full knowledge, can anyone tell me how I cancel it so it won't be charged again please?

• Posted: May 21, 2017 at 9:33 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland

I've just rang my bank and they have told me I have to email maxmusic to tell them to cancel my subscription as I was also charged the same amount in April too , has anyone any idea what the email address is please ?

• Posted: May 21, 2017 at 10:49 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland

I rang the bank back and the girl was more helpful. I have to write to the bank and tell them to cancel all further payments with them, cancelled my card for now and I have to send them a photo saying that it's a fraudulent company.

• Posted: May 21, 2017 at 9:48 AM by info

Tell your bank the website is fraudulent and will not allow you to cancel. And, if they claim they will cancel, they will continue to charge your credit card even after they claimed they have canceled it.

• Posted: May 7, 2017 at 6:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Auckland, New Zealand

I have certainly fallen for the fraudulent site and they have been billing me since Feb.

Perhaps I did sign up for a trial period. I will contact my bank to see if I can have it stopped.

• Posted: Apr 30, 2017 at 12:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Just got credit card statement and I have been charged $66 for something I know nothing about, payed to ''MAXMUSICS.COM {GB}''Never signed up for it that's for sure,SCAMMERS without a doubt.

• Posted: Mar 22, 2018 at 1:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

How did you resolve this? It has just happened to me also.

• Posted: Apr 16, 2017 at 10:44 AM by info

Received via email:

"A week ago I thought I got an email from Apple asking me if I would do a survey on the new iPhone 7. As I have an iPad & iPhone 5, I said I would.

Answering a few questions & filling in our mailing address, I next get offered Netflix free for a year. I had a niece staying at the time & she filled me in on what that was all about as they had it so I filled in the form & should have seen the Danger Sign when it asked for Bank details but saying they would not charge anything until that year was up. Yeah! Right!

Then I got unindated with emails from every business imaginable, mainly from Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Hungary, UK & even Wgtn NZ, all asking for conformation on delivery of the iphone7 or a I'd been chosen for a 2 grand New World Voucher. Delete. Delete. Delete.

I was weary so was watching the bank account & sure enough, I noticed today that $73.51 had been taken out on Friday 13th April by Maxmusics. Are they connected to Netflix?

So it has now been reported, the bank card has been cancelled & I will also get a new mobile number asa. Oh! What a fool. I'm usually a lot more careful but having family staying for 10 days, I was getting tired. No Excuse.

Sent from Ma"

• Posted: Apr 4, 2017 at 8:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Paris, Île-de-France, France

Hi,
    I subscribed to win an Iphone 7 and I entered my credit card but the website said that my payment was rejected.
    hxxp://deals-du-web.com/ ac0/fr/sweepstakes/

at hxxps://maxmusics.com/subscriptions /checkoutaff/m-2-iphone

So, I feel so stupid to have been scammed, and I was wondering if the payment was really rejected. I hope so, but I think I will tell my bank to cancel my credit card.

• Posted: Mar 29, 2017 at 6:25 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Paris, Île-de-France, France

Hello,

Dear,

I just got a levy of $ 49.95
    MAXMUSICS.COM
    Value date: 24/03/2017
    On behalf of Malika

I do not understand this ERROR, I ask you to kindly reimburse me

I have never applied.

• Posted: Apr 26, 2017 at 3:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Locarno, Ticino, Switzerland

You must send this message to your credit card provider.

• Posted: Mar 29, 2017 at 6:33 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the transaction and refund your money.

• Posted: Feb 27, 2017 at 3:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Phnom Penh, Cambodia

The scheme that Max Music used in my case was via smart phone android OS. They notified on behalf of Samsung that I have been picked as a Winner of a lucky draw and I was entitled to claim by reward by receiving Netflix free membership for movies downloads . They used both companies logos on the scam flow.

They asked me whether I would like to donate 1 USD for an unknown organization ; but even though my answer was No they still charged me 1 USD .

This is not about the money but it is about the abuse . I had to cancel my credit card and run into expenses because of this idiots .

Show More of the 63 Comments