No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

Hazingfun is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website

Hazingfun at www.hazingfun.com is a fraudulent content streaming website. The website which the owners claim is the number one source for the newest in online content, is similar to the fraudulent websites: geeker.com, lilplay.com, and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have canceled their subscriptions.

Hazingfun is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website

About Hazingfun

www.hazingfun.com

Hazingfun is a trial offer scam. The trial will be impossible to cancel and your credit card will be charged extortionate monthly amounts on a continuous payment authority that may be difficult to cancel. And, the website doesn't have most of the books it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online users who have already subscribed to services on www.hazingfun.com are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• July 10, 2020 at 7:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

I AM THE AUTHOR OF A BOOK FOR WHICH I HAVE GIVEN NONE OF THE ABOVE PERMISSION TO SHARE AS A PDF WITH ANYONE! - ALL OF THE ABOVE CLAIM THAT IF YOU SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL YOU CAN READ MY BOOK - MY COPYRIGHTED BOOK BEING LEGITIMATELY SOLD ON LEGIT WEBSITES. When I contacted Hasingfun SCREENSHOTS of websites that led me to Hazingfun for the "free dowload" of MY copyrighted book - I got the message that I had to sign up - ie give them credit card info for the FREE TRIAL in order to read MY book - I OF COURSE DID not sign up. I contaacted Hazingfun which keeps asking me to give them the URL's that they can clearly see on the screenshots I sent them.

These bleeps are not only apparently scamming people for money, but they are either staling my copyrighted work or CLAIMING that they have it available for download.

The INITIAL website is one whose image changes fast and regularly, but clearly it a picture of my book and a link that takes you to ANOTHER LINK -FOR A "FREE DOWNLOAD" AND When you click on that you get HAZINGFUN'S PAGE TELL YOU YOU HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR THE "FREE" TRIAL.

hazingfun now claims it doesn't have myh book and is very very careful about copyrights - Well then this is not just their scam, this a a multisite scam involving OTHER webpages - and now after I wrote Hazingfun at their UK office - I find that the Daily Motion link now sends you to this:

which looks exactly like hazingfun's page and is also located in the UK - I want to know how to contact UK authorities and have these bleeps arrested. They are giving my book a BAD NAME AND IF THEY ARE USING PEOPLE - STEALING FROM THEM BY ATTRACTING THEM WITH MY BOOK, IT IS EVEN MORE DISGUSTING (that said I don't know why my book would be used -it's not like I'm Grisham - but then again, I don't have the money he does to go after them).

This is very very upsetting and I want to warn people. My book is for sale - it is not free.

Susan Barringer Wells

• May 22, 2020 at 4:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Richmond, British Columbia, Canada

fraudulently billed of 96CAD to rent movie-unable to locate way to complain, demand reimbursement-E. McKinstry Richmond B.C. Canada

• September 5, 2019 at 10:37 AM by an anonymous user from: Madrid, Spain

I would like to get out off this.

• July 9, 2019 at 7:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Port Louis Town, Port Louis, Mauritius

What to do if we have already subscribed as we did't know about it.

• July 9, 2019 at 7:31 AM by info

If you were already charged, open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then, cancel your card and get a new one to prevent future charges.

• May 2, 2019 at 7:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Homewood, Illinois, United States

Thanks for this heads up, I went to see if this was reliable and it wasn't. So thank you!

• February 18, 2019 at 5:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Rho, Lombardy, Italy

Help, Hazingfun charged me 96.50 euros without my consent.

• December 23, 2018 at 5:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Maynard, Massachusetts, United States

Please help me. I noticed on my recent bank statement several charges from hazingfun.com, totalling $ 13.02.

Please help me.I dont recognize this site and want to know what Im being charged for. Help!

• December 20, 2018 at 12:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Milan, Lombardy, Italy

I have had money taken from my account on 2nd December. Haven't used this site Hazingfun.com. Please give my money back

• December 5, 2018 at 2:20 AM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

I have had money taken from my account on 2nd December. Haven't used this site. Ffffff give my money back

• November 26, 2018 at 1:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

$121 been deducted out of my account on Saturday and this company tried deducting money for couple months now. I haven't used this site before and I'm upset about it. I want a refund!

• November 21, 2018 at 11:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Pueblo Libre, Lima, Peru

does this also apply to credit cards?

• October 26, 2018 at 12:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

When I tried to cancel their 5 day free trial, I called 302-483-7701 (the number given me by my bank’s fraud department) only to discover the number is not in service. Fraudulent website, fraudulent phone number. I requested my current credit card be cancelled and a new one issued which seems to be the only way to slip from their slimy clutch.

Call your bank. Cancel your card and request a new one, inconvenient but cheaper in the long run. I was tricked but there is a way out.

• September 10, 2018 at 6:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

In a promotion sent to me about the free delivery of a Samsung s9 mobile phone for 1 €, from the number of my card, they made the charge and 5 days later they charged me 8'84 € without my authorization, they called me by phone to tell me that you are almost ready to receive the prize (phone number 722604382) this phone is a scam in full-blown, you call and always tells you that it is not operational.

If someone has accessed the prize like me and they call him from this number, keep in mind that it is a scam.

Check the credit card and the bank account so that they do not carry out any charge corresponding to this company.

• August 7, 2018 at 5:13 PM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

I have just tried to do this. I gave the wrong name and the website said that my card can not be authorized. Is that safe?

• July 4, 2018 at 10:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

How to be reimbursed and I hope that my bank will refund all the amounts taken

• June 8, 2018 at 1:01 AM by an anonymous user from: Dhaka, Bangladesh

I've done the mistake... I gave my credit cards number to them... with cvc... What should I do now?

• June 16, 2018 at 2:13 PM by an anonymous user from: New Delhi, Delhi, India

you shud deactivate ur card immediately

• June 5, 2018 at 3:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany

I spoke to my bank, got a new card and was advised I will be reimbursed by the police - my damage now amounts to € 820,00 I have never used the games and movies - but my fault - I was not attentive enough

• June 1, 2018 at 11:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina

The amount on this page is what appear on my credit card and I never use these games; what can I do to cancel it?

• May 3, 2018 at 2:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

I got caught up in this mess, when my bank card was stolen. Hazing fun is still accessing my account! Any ideas on how to make contact with them please?

• May 3, 2018 at 2:32 PM by info

They online scammers or thieves, cancel your card and get a new one.

• February 9, 2018 at 7:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

só a agradecer, antes de fornecer mais dados pessoais, sempre verifico nos sites de reclamação ou jogo no google e/ou outros provedores pra verificar a confiabilidade, não dá pra confiar sem provas. Belo trabalho de informação preventiva e remediativa. Deus os abençoe por alertar e por tirar da cilada.

just to thank, before providing more personal data, I always check the sites of complaint or game on google and / or other providers to verify the reliability, you can not trust without evidence. Good job of preventive and remedial information. God bless you for warning and getting out of the trap.

• January 25, 2018 at 11:37 AM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

They also have no right to the content offered. They rip off authors of legitimately copyrighted work and violate the copyright law of both the U.S. and Canada.

This makes anyone who knowingly downloads work from them complicit in breaking the law.

• January 13, 2018 at 4:51 AM by an anonymous user from: Jacksonville, Florida, United States

This is so TRUE! If you have to put in credit information before you can see what’s available, DO NOT do it. I was charged $39.95 for just trying to look for a book, that I did not find. When I tried to contact them about the charge, I did not find contact information. Pleas dispute the matter with your credit card company and close that credit card IMMEDIATELY! To you at Hazingfun.com, know that you will reap what you sow. You may not answer to people, but one day you will answer to God!

• June 2, 2018 at 6:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I just had to cancel my card because of this charge .. I have no idea who or how this happened.. wells Fargo brought it to my attention.. so now I have to get a new card..

• April 22, 2018 at 11:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

omg please help me I literally have no idea how to cancel this membership; I was trying to find a textbook for school and I totally s***w up.

• April 23, 2018 at 12:46 AM by info

You cannot trust the thieves to cancel your fake membership, so contact your bank and have them cancel any fraudulent transactions and refund your money. You may also need to get a new credit card and cancel the old one.

• October 11, 2017 at 11:33 AM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

Tried to cancel but credit card still got charged.

• November 30, 2017 at 1:28 PM by an anonymous user from: Moline, Illinois, United States

I just put my debit card number in there what can I do?

• November 30, 2017 at 5:21 AM by an anonymous user from: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

what should I do? I couldn't cancel it now! Please help!

• October 31, 2017 at 9:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Yeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea

I got the same thing. how to fix the problem? The bank said if your credit card number need authority, it will be still charged.

Even I stop this card at the bank.

I have to cancel the bank account together.

• September 28, 2017 at 7:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Topeka, Kansas, United States

I was just charged $39.95 by them on my card after I cancelled already. What steps do I need to take to ensure this is reversed. Its pending in my account right now. I cannot get to it til around 4 this afternoon. Any help on what to tell my Rushcard company or will they be aware?

• January 11, 2018 at 3:29 PM by an anonymous user from: San Salvador, El Salvador

Cancel the card number

• September 30, 2017 at 8:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Called my bank this morning to get my money refunded back into my account and had them cancel my card stupid. The scammers, won't get anything else off my card...they took 39.95 off NY card twice this month!

• September 28, 2017 at 8:28 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund your money.

• September 1, 2017 at 9:29 PM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

hazingfun.com claims they would be streaming live concerts that I was hoping to view until I looked up the scam potential.

• August 23, 2017 at 10:02 AM by an anonymous user from: High Rock, Grand Bahama, Bahamas

August 23rd 2017 Freeport Bahamas.

Scam,bank account hacked $$$. Never heard of that website before, never visited it and certainly never bought anything or gave them my credit card number. This is some kind of credit card theft scam.

• August 20, 2017 at 7:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Hereford, England, United Kingdom

Do I need to fully cancel my account at the bank or just my card?

• August 20, 2017 at 8:02 PM by info

Just your card. Cancel the current card and get a new one.

• August 12, 2017 at 4:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Oakville, Ontario, Canada

They scammed me too.

• July 4, 2017 at 5:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Solna, Stockholm, Sweden

My partner just saw a withdrawal of about $75 on his credit card from this hazingfun.com site, we live in Sweden and the amount was charged in SEK. He's never heard of that website before, never visited it and certainly never bought anything or gave them his Credit card number. This is some kind of Credit card theft scam, we'll call the Police as well.

• June 29, 2017 at 4:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Barstow, California, United States

I am so upset right now how did those people get my card and took $41.00 off and I never gave anyone authorization to do so; please give me back my money and I reported the website and I want my money back; now I have the police on this right now.

• April 19, 2017 at 3:58 PM by an anonymous user from: La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States

I just used my card for hazingfun.com then I read ur review. What do I need to cancel.

• April 19, 2017 at 4:14 PM by info

You cannot trust the website to cancel, therefore, contact your bank and have them cancel the transactions and refund your money. Also, have them block future transactions.

Hazingfun is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website