There is No "USA UK MEGA MILLIONS and BBC National Lottery"

There is No "USA UK MEGA MILLIONS and BBC National Lottery"

Would you share this Article with others?

There is no "USA UK MEGA MILLIONS and BBC National Lottery." Therefore, online users who have received the lottery scamming email message below and others like it, which claim they have won or been awarded thousands or millions of dollars in the USA UK MEGA MILLIONS and BBC National Lottery, should delete the messages. This because the fake messages are being sent by lottery scammers to trick online users into sending them their personal information. And, once the scammers have their potential victims’ personal information, they will ask them to send advance fees in order to claim their so-called lottery prizes. Once the scammers received their victims’ money, they will disappear or attempt to get more money from their victims.

It is important to remember that legitimate companies will never ask their lottery winners to send their personal information via email message or send money in order to receive their prizes. Therefore, if online or internet users are asked to do the same, that should be the first indicator that someone is attempting to scam them.

The "USA UK MEGA MILLIONS and BBC National Lottery" Scam

The "USA UK MEGA MILLIONS and BBC National Lottery" Scam

USA UK MEGA MILLIONS AND BBC NATIONAL LOTTERY

UK Office 2 Lansdowne Row, Berkeley Square, London, United Kingdom.

Attn: Email holder

We happily announce to you the draw of USA UK MEGA MILLIONS AND BBC NATIONAL LOTTERY online Sweepstakes International program held this 2017.

This is to inform you that you have won prize money USDS950,000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only) for 2017 Prize promotions which is organized by YAHOO, AOL, WINDOWS LIVE & BBC this 2017, YAHOO, MICRO SOFT and BBC collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail and few from other e-mail providers. Ten people are selected every two years to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

Please remember you did not enter or buy the ticket to earn you this prize. It is a promotion program to encourage the use of Microsoft and internet programs PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM.

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. USA UK MEGA MILLIONS AND BBC NATIONAL Prize Award must be claimed no later than 20th days, from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited. Stated below are your identification numbers: BATCH NUMBER: MFII08IAPA-43658, REFERENCE NUMBER: 2008234522 PIN: 1208, WINNING NUMBER: 13 15 35 62 74 12.

These numbers fall within the London Location file, you are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in United Kingdom and send your winning identification numbers to him for payment:

CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT NAME: NEWTON BROWN E-Mail: newton.brown@gmx.com and newton.brown@aol.com

You are advised to send the following information to your Claims Agent to facilitate the release of of your fund to you.

1. Full name.

2. Contact Address.

3. Telephone Number.

4. Occupation.

5. Batch Number

6. Reference Number

7. Pin Number....

8. Winning Number.

Congratulations!! Once again.

Yours in service,

Mrs. Janet McQuin

[Publicity Secretary]

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• August 1, 2019 at 6:59 AM by info

"From: "Kennedy Coleman" <kenagentcoleman1@workmail.com>

Sent: Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 7:15 AM

Subject: Re: ATTENTION: Vicki Zinkavich

USA UK MEGA MILLIONS AND BBC NATIONAL LOTTERY

UK Office 2 Lansdowne Row, Berkeley Square, London, United Kingdom

(Customer service)

BATCH NUMBER: MFI/08, APA-43658

REFERENCE NUMBER: 2008234522

PIN NUMBER: 1208

WINNING NUMBER: 13 15 35 62 74 12

ATTENTION: Vicki Zinkavich

On behalf of all our members and staffs we are once again saying congratulations for your lucky winning, this is to inform you that we have confirmed your details as the rightful winner and beneficiary of the cash prize USD$1, 350,000.00 (One Million three hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars Only)won by you.

Please Note: for security reasons you are advised to keep your winning information secret and confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claim and unwanted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements please be warned.

Further to our correspondence concerning the processing of your Lottery Prize Money, I wish to inform you that approval has been given for the payment of your prize money through our bankers in CANADA.

Your details have been forwarded to the bank. The Bank will pay you in line with their banking regulations (as terms and conditions apply). The contact details of the bank are:

Name of Bank: TD CANADA TRUST BANK

Contact Person: Dr. Darren Marcus

Designation: Director of Foreign Operations

Designated Telephone 1 646 350 3055 / 1 332 333 2478

Email: customercare@tdcanadatrustpbltd.com

dr.darrenmarcus@tdcanadatrustpbltd.com

For prompt action, contact the bank immediately through the officer (REFERENCE: PAYMENT FOR THE LOTTERY PRIZE MONEY)

In the meantime, Endeavour to keep in touch with this office (keep us posted about developments) until your payment is completed. It is very important you update us of your correspondence/communication with the bank until you are paid

Once more Congratulations.

Sincerely Yours,

Kennedy Coleman

(CLAIM AGENT)

TEL: 447937412104 / 44-701-298-5221 / 44-703-199-4956"

Another scam.

• April 1, 2019 at 6:40 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: Mega Millions <homex2555@gmail.com>

Sent: 28 March 2019 07:24

Subject: Your email

We wish to Congratulate and inform you that your email address has won ( (£2,653,000 two million six hundred and fifty three thousand pounds sterling's))please see the attachment for details:Reply(enfo@mailbox.co.za"

• February 22, 2019 at 10:44 AM by an anonymous user from Marathi, Maharashtra, India

USA UK MEGA MILLIONS and BBC National Lottery."

lottery scamming email message below and others like

from india lottery free megamillions and powerball ticket free online sms messages

help you please!

• November 3, 2018 at 6:19 PM by an anonymous user from Decatur, Alabama, United States

Be aware this lotto letter is going around al. now I have one emailed them back and they contacted me again but haven't ask for info or money, just be aware.

B.Steele

• September 21, 2018 at 3:00 PM by an anonymous user from Salé, Rabat-Sale-Kenitra, Morocco

I've had ttgrdsx@tgfx9olz.com emails in one week

• July 9, 2018 at 10:39 AM by an anonymous user from Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines

I also recieved an email from mega lottery... is this also a scam?

• July 9, 2018 at 11:45 AM by info

Copy and paste the email in this comment section for us to see.

• May 15, 2018 at 1:30 AM by an anonymous user from Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Good Morning

I have submitted the details required but I have not response thus far.

• April 20, 2018 at 6:21 AM by an anonymous user from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Thanks for the information you shared to protect people from such gangsters. I received such email and playing with it.

• February 15, 2018 at 6:18 PM by an anonymous user from West Jordan, Utah, United States

Acobo de recibir es mensaje con la diferencia q el contact your claims agent es Kennedy Colemam y jau dos email kendcole1man@gmx.com y el otro es claims.us1desk@aol.co.uk

Por un momento me emocione había ganado 1,350,000 ufff hubiera saldado todas mis deudas

-->

I receive this message with the difference that the contact your claims agent is Kennedy Colemam and jau two email kendcole1man@gmx.com and the other is claims.us1desk@aol.co.uk.

For a moment I was excited I had won 1,350,000 pfu. I would have paid off all my debts

• April 11, 2018 at 4:54 AM by an anonymous user from Blantyre, Southern Region, Malawi

I also received similar message and i was told that i have won great sums of money and that my agent is kennedy coleman.

• March 14, 2018 at 4:50 AM by an anonymous user from Kampala (Central Kampala), Central Region, Uganda

I received the same, no different, these are fake guys.

• October 21, 2017 at 6:11 PM by an anonymous user from Toluca, México, Mexico

Same they gave me that constant news to that agent named Newton who sent me to the bank of Canada with Dr. Darren Marcus. They gave me 2 phone numbers and 2 emails to contact them.

• September 16, 2017 at 12:56 PM by an anonymous user from Sunnyvale, California, United States

Yes, it was exactly what I got a file card saying that I had won $ 1,350,000.00 and that I had 20 days to claim the prize otherwise it would be lost. These scammers, fraudulent thieves are so disgusting in trying to dissuade people with their vile lies, but thank God that there is nothing hidden that is not to be manifest and nothing hidden that is not to be discovered.

Note: For my part, I asked Google where exactly that message came from, and his response was as follows: If a question mark appears next to the sender's name, it means that the message has not been authenticated. In that case, Gmail can not be sure that the message comes from that sender. If you see this sign, be cautious when replying to the message or downloading the attachments.

• September 4, 2017 at 8:52 AM by an anonymous user from Poole, England, United Kingdom

I received this yesterday ( 3/9/2017) but the jpeg is dated 10.6.2016 and comes from jjf@sc/cde.info. Thank you for putting the warning online, I couldn't understand why I would get a message from mega millions and BBC lottery.

• August 6, 2017 at 1:11 PM by an anonymous user from General Trias, Calabarzon, Philippines

I have received the same email and it's from fgg@bgt4d.net. Thanks for this info. Now I am aware.

• August 5, 2017 at 4:26 AM by an anonymous user from Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt

Hi,

I received the same email.

• August 4, 2017 at 5:54 AM by an anonymous user from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I did receive the same letter that you show here but I have sent my personal info to them, what will happen to my acc then....can you help me to delete all the information that I send. they said an attorney from the justice department, need to sign and money 1250 USD and certificate from the finance department that they send to me .everything is very clear. so before sending the money I better check first then I find this website thanks guys for the info..lucky I didn't get scammed.

• August 4, 2017 at 7:08 AM by info

You cannot delete or undo the information that you have sent, therefore, just be careful next time because they (scammers) will contact you and attempt to scam you using the information that you have sent.

• August 2, 2017 at 6:15 AM by an anonymous user from Mumbai (Prabhadevi), Maharashtra, India

Thank you so much.

• August 1, 2017 at 3:24 AM by an anonymous user from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

hi, I am from india. I also get this email from splyik@tfxot5lo.org . now I am aware. thanks for the information

• July 17, 2017 at 10:05 PM by an anonymous user from Newport, Rhode Island, United States

Thank you so much!

• July 8, 2017 at 12:18 PM by an anonymous user from Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

I received message now...at first I believed then suddenly I saw this site saying its an scam...thanks for the info.

• July 3, 2017 at 1:52 AM by an anonymous user from Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Hi,

I received the same email.

• June 28, 2017 at 5:21 PM by an anonymous user from Chesterfield, Virginia, United States

Got one from: aztyj@xtry7loi.club

• June 27, 2017 at 10:43 AM by an anonymous user from Newport News, Virginia, United States

Hi,

I received the same email and decided to look it up because I figured it was a scam. Now I know it is, thanks for your information!

• June 4, 2017 at 1:52 PM by an anonymous user from Salta, Argentina

Hi, I am from Argentina and received the same email. And I found it suspicious so I decided to look for information, thank you very much for sharing the information.

• May 30, 2017 at 12:50 PM by an anonymous user from West Hills, California, United States

Yes today I received this email.

• May 26, 2017 at 12:25 PM by an anonymous user from Palo Alto, California, United States

What if you sent your information, what to then

• May 26, 2017 at 12:39 PM by info

Just be careful next time because the scammers will be contacting you, in an attempt to trick you into sending them money and/or more information.

• May 2, 2017 at 11:18 AM by an anonymous user from Kolkata, West Bengal, India

I received such a mail.

There is No "USA UK MEGA MILLIONS and BBC National Lottery"