Beware of www.kungmedia.com - it is a Fraudulent Website

Beware of www.kungmedia.com - it is a Fraudulent Website

Would you share this article with others?

Kung Media, located at "www.kungmedia.com" is fraudulent. The fraudulent website, which claims members can watch movies, play games, listen to music anytime and anywhere, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have cancelled their subscriptions.

www.kungmedia.com - the Fraudulent Website

www.kungmedia.com

Kung Media (kungmedia.com) - watch movies, play games, listen to music anytime anywhere. Call us at 1-925-529-6563

They (kungmedia.com) guarantee not to charge your credit card for the trial period, but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to services on kungmedia, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• May 21, 2019 at 4:58 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I do not know how they managed it but they fraudulently charged my account on 6 occasions -a total of £50 GBP. My bank will not refund me. How do these sly, cheating bas----s get away with it?

• May 9, 2019 at 6:31 AM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

The fact is that, I only used this account for online purchase, and hardly touched it. Since I checked they have been charging my account every month plus the they unknowingly subscribe me for 250 USD. I never see this coming. Money back if you can please. I need it for my kids.

• May 9, 2019 at 6:25 AM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

I have been charged 6 times, and I have no idea what kung media is all about. I want my money back, big time fraud.

Give it back as you took it from me.

• December 2, 2018 at 7:03 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Yes, Kung Media charged me $50US for a "Free" download then a further $50 before I could cancel.

My Bank tells me I can only get 2nd transaction cancelled if they agree in writing!

• November 28, 2018 at 8:58 PM by an anonymous user from Ulloa, Heredia, Costa Rica

They cheated me and denounced them

• November 14, 2018 at 3:28 AM by an anonymous user from Frederiksberg, Capital Region, Denmark

How can they get away with this for so long?

• November 5, 2018 at 5:11 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"To whom it may concern

I saw an e-add for giving away as promotion mobile phones (i-phone) with the payment of 1 euro. It was a promotion add and there was no company behind it. I assumed it was i-phone or some company that promotes its products.

I registered to enter the promotion deal giving a credit card # so they can take the 1 euro. This was with my consent.

I automatically noticed that they tried to pull from the card: GR8plays.com 1.03 euros

and at the same time another transaction of 1.03 euros went to KUNGMEDIA.com

Two days later, GR8plays.com tries to charge the same card with 49.95 euros.

My bank knew that it is a fraud (probably they had many reports) and have frozen the three transactions.

This is certainly a fraud."

• October 29, 2018 at 7:23 PM by an anonymous user from Arecibo, Puerto Rico

Greetings. I have never used that site to make purchases, so I am claiming to get my back my money.

Grace.

Isabel Ramos Rivera

• October 25, 2018 at 2:08 PM by info

Received via email:

"kungmedia.com charging 50 USD without my permission"

• September 29, 2018 at 9:07 PM by an anonymous user from Lewisham, England, United Kingdom

HI I’ve been looking into this as last month I saw “kungmedia”....47££ gbp.

I’ve looked at my account online and found at least 6 payments taken alll for roughly the same amount....theiving fukkers.... tracing it back I now see that mine was as someone else on here...a Samsung tv I’d supposedly won.

It was for 3.00 gbp.....a one off payment for administration costs I think....I’ve just seen that yesterday they took payment AGAIN......I will be going to the police tomorrow

• August 26, 2018 at 11:24 PM by info

Received via email:

"There has been $67.94 taken out of my account by you,.. I have no idea who you are, what I do know is that I have NOT given you permission to do so,.. Can you please stop this payment going through and refund me for the monies that you have already have taken from me,.....I will take this action further as it is a criminal advance to take money without permission,.. (KUNGMEDIA.COM 18666211608 CY)"

• September 9, 2018 at 6:20 AM by an anonymous user from Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Dirty b*stards done it to me too; they seem to take money out before or on the weekend so you can't ring the banks to cancel your card

• August 17, 2018 at 12:48 AM by an anonymous user from Hastings, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand

I was scammed too how it came about was that I did an online survey that came up afterward to choose my free gift just pay $3 shipping.

The gift I chose was a Samsung 46" curved TV Stan some kind of streaming site thing you had to sign up to first pay your shipping fee and wait for your Tv to be shipped etc. What a crock of S@#$ with a few emails later stating cannot deliver your Tv and then two independent transactions for $1.50 or so than early evening Wednesday 15th August another two transactions from my bank account of approx. $77.97 put me into overdraft, I was so mad.

The websites are holtsgamez.com and yours truly kungmedia.com. However, I contacted someone via chat on holtsgames I explain the situation like above as I never signed up to them I thought I was filling out shipping info etc they said they've cancelled everything and I will receive a refund etc.

I will see if they follow through. How ever kungmedia.com I figured they are not so legit there are hardly any contacts etc I did email them I got a reply back with some help desk site (custservicesupport.com) and stated in my email someone will follow up with me shortly so far nothing.

I will keep trying thumbs up that they do refund otherwise will take matters further. Thanks for your posts :).

• June 12, 2018 at 12:36 PM by an anonymous user from Letchworth, England, United Kingdom

Scan site. Where are they based? They charge in Euros. Surprised they've not been prosecuted but guess they're out of reach.

• May 22, 2018 at 12:42 AM by an anonymous user from Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand

I was also scammed by Kung Media as well as Papgamez. I had money taken from my credit card 2 days ago. Have had to cancel my credit card.

• July 22, 2018 at 1:29 PM by an anonymous user from Dubai, United Arab Emirates

even me so what should I do now

• May 17, 2018 at 6:09 PM by an anonymous user from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

I was about to sign up for www.kungmedia.com before I read this article. is the signup also fraudulent?

• May 25, 2018 at 11:40 AM by an anonymous user from Chantepie, Brittany, France

Yes, completely fraudulent, my son has just been 43euros, we had to block his bank card at our bank and file a complaint to the police station to deliver it to our bank, but that is not the case. 'we will be reimbursed ... my son is angry, he does not even know this site, they had to retrieve his card number on another site so-called protected.

Sincerely, Mireille

• May 17, 2018 at 9:27 PM by info

If it requests credit card information.

• April 23, 2018 at 7:14 AM by an anonymous user from Pullach im Isartal, Bavaria, Germany

It's totally fake site. They are not sending any membership activation mail and during trial period which is free of cost as mentioned in website, they are charging amount from your credit card.

There is no movie/songs/programs/live TV etc available in this site. Don't use it and do not recommend it.

• May 10, 2018 at 2:40 AM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

You took my money for something we can even watch or anything; give my money back

• April 26, 2018 at 4:22 PM by an anonymous user from Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Have you been able to cancel your account online through your account? My mom fell for the same scam and is trying to get out of it.

Thanks

• April 26, 2018 at 4:28 PM by info

Tell her to cancel the credit card used on the website and get a new one, to prevent the thieves from continuously charging her.

• April 20, 2018 at 10:19 PM by an anonymous user from New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand

614823

Kung media.com

1-866621Nicosia

CY

Took $72.30 out of my Bank account, for reason unbeknown to me. I went right into the website but can't find any account in my name.

How do I stops this money coming out without changing my card.?

Douglas.

• April 20, 2018 at 11:00 PM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• April 19, 2018 at 11:58 PM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Absolute scam. I feel so silly to have fallen for it and reported them to my bank straight away but it's such a hassle and a waste of my time.

Apparently they've already withdrawn $1.33 even though I didn't choose that option and I have an email from kungmedia saying that there will be no withdrawal made until after the trial period ends.

Speaking of which I thought the trial period was for 1 month but in the email I received it states that the trial period is 5 days only.

• April 10, 2018 at 5:28 AM by an anonymous user from Perth, Western Australia, Australia

My mum got scammed around $60 dollars from Kung Media. I think I remember her putting her credit card details for the one-month free trial. But when I looked at my payment history, it said that I paid $1.00 in 3 different months of 2017, then $40 dollars in 2 months of 2018. So upset...

• March 10, 2018 at 1:57 AM by an anonymous user from Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Thanks for the warnings

• February 24, 2018 at 1:59 PM by an anonymous user from Aalborg, North Denmark, Denmark

Can I get my money back? They just fooled me

• February 24, 2018 at 5:47 PM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• February 23, 2018 at 9:43 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Anytime a website asks for credit card information then you better check if they are legitimate as was this case, any simple research will determine its a scam.

• February 16, 2018 at 3:48 PM by an anonymous user from Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand

Yes they are totally fraudulent & have taken unauthorised money out of my account - going to police

• February 10, 2018 at 9:05 PM by an anonymous user from New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand

I am wanting my money back..this site has taking my money out of my credit card without my consent..give it bk..

• February 9, 2018 at 3:45 AM by an anonymous user from Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand

I’ve been charged for a service I don’t have 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 73.00

• January 29, 2018 at 6:18 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

For the first time I connected to WiFI I was browsing google to find free movies only to the fact that I saw a website that offered free movies, music, and games. The site wanted my credit details and said it wouldn't charge me any most money if I subscribed, so I gave them my visa card information. Following after two weeks I had money in my bank of $71 on hold.

I then contacted my bank and they told me that my money was held by Kung media. Up until this moment I cancelled my visa card and found this website about Kung media who are making thousands from people like me and others.

• January 16, 2018 at 9:03 AM by an anonymous user from Templin, Brandenburg, Germany

I seem to have given my visa Card number about in summer 2017, but then after remarking it doesn`t work, just left the site and cared no more. , only now I remarked, since September they are charging about 45 Euro every month, only not in November.

I locked my visa and made a Report of abuse to my bank. I try to cancel (the contract, I never made) but I can`t find any Website or address, where to cancel.

• September 21, 2017 at 1:20 AM by an anonymous user from Thornton, Victoria, Australia

I googled for a site that would let me watch Outlander season 3. Kungmedia came up and as soon I had joined it appeared it had no Outlander although it originally appeared with a picture of series 3. An email popped up showing money deducted from my credit card but I have no receipt of payment. What can I do?

Thank you.

• December 7, 2017 at 5:13 PM by an anonymous user from Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I have same issue.. Did you find a solution?

• September 21, 2017 at 4:41 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the transaction and refund your money.

• September 9, 2017 at 6:56 AM by an anonymous user from Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand

HI there,

I just researched this beacause I'm having problems with kungmedia.com ! I'm very angry cause they always take money out of my account but its only been like $2 but today I received money in my account and that stupid fraud website just took $80 out of my account and I can not get a hold of them at all !

I need that money back because it is not mine ! Please help me what do I do ?

• September 9, 2017 at 8:56 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• September 4, 2017 at 11:28 AM by an anonymous user from Stockholm (Stadshagen), Stockholm, Sweden

They charged my credit card for 405 Swedish crowns. Exact same thing happened with another website (same owner) "walemedia.com." I started their support chat and said that I wanted my money back or I will contact the police. They tried to like "do you want to use your free trial" and I continued to threat with the police. They agreed to pay me back, both websites.

I recommend you to chat with them and cancel your credit card and get a new one, so they can't charged it again next month, which they did to me.

Good luck

• September 1, 2017 at 12:46 PM by an anonymous user from Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia

Had the same problem. This site just charged my credit card 49USD. I contacted my bank in the hope to get a refund.

I have no idea who is kungmedia. Just know, indeed, stupid me, I signed in somewhere, to watch a movie (which doesn't exist) for free.

Now, which is the Site and how can I get in contact with them? Thank you in advance for your help.

• August 21, 2017 at 7:33 PM by an anonymous user from Central, Central and Western District, Hong Kong

I just online chat and cut the account and request refund, then they offer another 3 months free trail.

Don't trust the company even if they said your membership is cancelled.

I still instructed my bank to cut the credit card.

Please help to spread this out.

Anything else I can do?

• August 14, 2017 at 12:48 PM by an anonymous user from Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada

I signed up but used a prepaid card that only had a balance of 2.72 just to get it used up was surprised it went through am glad now I didn't use my real credit card.

• August 9, 2017 at 3:35 AM by an anonymous user from Hornsey, England, United Kingdom

Was just about to subscribe to it but decided to do a research first. Lucky I found this info. THANK YOU!!!

• August 4, 2017 at 11:21 PM by an anonymous user from Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan, Chile

if it's free how come they ask for credit card information? that would raise a huge flag with me.

• July 22, 2017 at 2:58 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I have just noticed that the website has been charging me for months ....I would never even sign up for something so stupid.

• August 10, 2017 at 8:31 PM by an anonymous user from Niš, Nisava, Serbia

Then how they got your credit card number?

• May 17, 2017 at 9:12 PM by an anonymous user from Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada

I gave in my credit card number to Kung Media only days ago.

Now I find that there are 2 charges which went through my bank:

1. Beginning of May for $1.US

2. May 12-17 for $70.42 US

If I go to my bank and mention that this is a bogus site: will I get my monies refunded?

thanks

~J

• May 17, 2017 at 9:23 PM by info

Yes. Let them know that the fraudulent website doesn't provide the service they have advertised and is charging your credit card.

• May 5, 2017 at 5:44 PM by an anonymous user from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Kung media fraudulently billed our visa card for close to a year. We never stream nor download content. This is a total scam...Beware of them.

• April 27, 2017 at 7:52 PM by info

Hello,

I just made the mistake of signing up to a kung media account. Naturally, I have now realised this is a scam and am looking for help regarding what I can do about it.

I am about to start spreading the message on social media which should slow them down as I am a backpacker and have friends all over the world to share my information.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Wayne.

• April 27, 2017 at 7:55 PM by info

If you have already given them your credit card information, please contact your bank. Let them know that you have unknowingly used your credit card on a fraudulent website and you want to cancel any transaction from the same fraudulent website and your money refunded.

Also, let them know that you want to block future transactions.

More on Online Threat Alerts: