Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »
Advertisements

Beware of William and Heather ten Broeke Lottery Donation Scams

2017-05-18T14:18:51 -  +
Beware of William and Heather ten Broeke Lottery Donation Scams

The email messages below, which claim that William and Heather ten Broeke, the Georgia Powerball jackpot lottery winners of $246 million, are donating millions of dollars to people around the world as part of their charity project, is a lottery scam. William and Heather ten Broeke are not randomly donating money to people around the world. The scammers/cyber-criminals are who are sending out the fake email messages, and who are pretending to be William and Heather ten Broeke, are attempting to trick the recipients into sending them their personal information.

Please continue reading below.

Advertisements

Once they (scammers) have received their potential victims’ personal information, they will use the information to trick the potential victims into sending money, which they will claim is for some advance fees, which will cover banking and transfer costs, insurance payments or tax that the potential victims need to pay before they can receive the donated money.

But, if the victims send their money, the scammers will steal it and may continue to trick the victims into sending more money, with the promise of receiving the donated money the scammers claim they would receive.

Recipients of the William and Heather ten Broeke lottery scam emails are asked not to respond to or follow the instructions in them. They should just delete the email messages instead.

It is important to remember that when someone contacts you, claiming that you have won the lottery or you are the recipient of millions of dollars, and asks you to send money in order to receive your lottery winnings or prizes, it is a SCAM. Legitimate lottery companies will never ask their winners to send money in order to receive their prizes or winnings. And, why would lottery winners who are allegedly donating millions of dollars to you, want you to send a few hundred or thousand dollars for banking and transfer costs, insurance payments or tax? Well, the money that the scammers want the victims to send, which the scammers claim is for taxes, bank transfer cost, insurance or other expenses, is what the scammers will steal. And, the victims on the other hand, will never receive the winnings, prizes or money that they were promised.

So, once you are asked to send money in order to receive money, it is a scam.

The William and Heather ten Broeke Lottery Scam Email Messages

Subject: Greetings

From William and Heather ten Broeke family

Thank you for directing your response to us, how are you today? Our names are William and Heather ten Broeke from Georgia. We are parent of one blessed child and we won the Georgia Powerball jackpot lottery of $246,764,131 million on September 17, 2016 after which we were given the total of $165,613,511 before taxes.

For more information please click-here

I and my entire family are happy and we decided to do the will of God by donating part of our winning amount to help some people and some charitable organisation.

We are a firm believer of God and also a tither to our church. We have already donated some amount to some charitable organisations and we want to also use this medium to donate $280,000.00 each to 5 lucky individuals around the world with a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Laptop. You are receiving this message, because your email was one of those that has been selected for this donation and we believed you might have hoped for something amazing like this maybe that is the reason your email was picked from our personal ballot system, congratulation to you.

We are not doing this to gain fame and as a matter of fact we are currently in INDIA, we decided to stay away from home for some period due to the news we heard about some previous lottery winners and their families that have been attacked by gun men after their winning. We believed that our family were chosen by God to win this lottery for good reasons and we also believed we are doing the right thing by donating to you. We may not know you, but we believed if you were chosen by God to receive our donation of $280,000.00 and a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Laptop, you must be a lucky individual.

We are a God-fearing people and we believed God will always remember you no matter the circumstance you are into, just like the saying to whom much is given much is expected. We would like you to know that, we cannot satisfy everyone and we cannot put food on so many tables but we believe from the little we have given out many will benefit from it. We would like our donation to be utilised on an investment that will be blessing to others, invest in something that will create job opportunities and put smile on the faces of those who have forgotten how joy feels like. So be sure you make the best of it, because this is the only true way you can really show us your appreciation.

We need you to write back to us and let us know if you can utilise our donation funds which we are about to give you in a safe way. Please keep this confidentially for security reasons until you receive your full donation, because we do not want the paparazzi to bother us anymore. Ever since we won the lottery our lives have not be the same no more privacy and we hate that, so do us a favor and keep this donation secretly.

PLEASE FILL IN YOUR CORRECT INFORMATION FOR PROCESSING AND NOTARIZATION

Full Name:

Mobile Numbers:

Home Address:

Age:

Gender:

City:

Country:

Please note that you must be above 18 to receive this donation. As soon as we receive the requested information, we would write you a check of $280,000.00 and we would attached it with a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Laptop so that it could be courier to your home address. We are hoping that you will be able to use the money economically wise and judiciously over there in your locality. May the Good Lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and to your society as soon as our donation get to you.

Sincerely,

William and Heather ten Broeke family.

Please share with us what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Also, check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any.

Also, report scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Please continue reading below.

Advertisements
Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Jul 16, 2018 7:14 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Carolina, Puerto Rico

Como soy informatico tome las precauciones, no soy tonto sI que tes escribe lo siguiente

If it is then, the correct thing is to send a check preferring and with signature security to my name and address.

If I were not a scammer, your check will be corroborated. With my identity, in addition to depositing in my bank will know where it was deposited. A is how things are done and legally. Otherwise your mail is a scam do it and I'll wait for the check. name --------

that is the only information we will provide.

For me to protect myself, I delete part of the information and avoid the theft of identity or I am not stupid. Want to know more Google very name

• Posted: Jul 16, 2018 7:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Carolina, Puerto Rico

Received this:

"William And Heather Ten Broeke

lun 07/16/2018 10:25 p.m

Thank you for directing your response to us, how are you today? Our names are William and Heather Ten Broeke from Georgia. We are parent of one blessed child and we won the Georgia Powerball jackpot lottery of $246,764,131 million on September 17, after which we were given the total of $165,613,511 before taxes.

I and my entire family are happy and we decided to do the will of God by donating part of our winning amount to help some people and some charitable organisatio, Please note that you must be above 18 to receive this donation

We are a firm believer of God and also a tither to our church. We have already donated some amount to some charitable organisations and we want to also use this medium to donate $3,000,000.00 each to 5 lucky individuals around the world. You are receiving this message because your email was one of those that has been selected for this donation and we believed you might have hoped for something amazing like this maybe that is the reason your email was picked from our personal ballot system, congratulation to you.

We are not doing this to gain fame and as a matter of fact we are currently in Turkey, we decided to stay away from home for some period due to the news we heard about some previous lottery winners and their families that have been attacked by gun men after their winning. We believed that our family were chosen by God to win this lottery for good reasons and we also believed we are doing the right thing by donating to you. We may not know you, but we believed if you were chosen by God to receive our donation of $3,000,000.00, you must be a lucky individual.

Sincerely,

William And
    Heather Ten Broeke family.

William And Heather Ten Broeke
    lun 07/16/2018 10:44 p.m.
    Warm greetings to you,

Please note that we are still waiting for you to send a valid copy of your ID so we can verify you as our beneficiary without a copy of your identity we are sorry to inform you that you can not be ascertained as our beneficiary to the said donated amount we intend to facilitate to you.

This process is for serious minded people and genuine individuals

Good luck,

William And
    Heather Ten Broeke family.
    13132427199

You will have to contact the bank that I have made the deposit of $3,000,000.00, for you and your family, I have already send your information's on-line, contact them with your ref number for easy trace of your file Ref Number: HBKTEN/NATBP46719V09. The bank will direct you on what to do to receive this donation. They will ask you to open an on-line account with them.Please do. You can also contact them and get back to me.

CONTACT BANK INFO

Bank Name: Wells Fargo
    Contact Person ( Foreign Exchange Supervisor : Mr. Tom Clark )
    Bank Number: (813) 540-6670
    Bank Email Address: yun-kyu228kim@fengyun.org

I wish you and your family the timeless treasures of Christ, the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends.

Good luck and,

William And
    Heather Ten Broeke family.

AUTHORIZE

Wollter Rice Chambers
    Rocket Lawyer Incorporated 182 Howard Street #830. San Francisco,
    California 94105
    Dear Beneficiary,
    This is to certify that from Wollter Rice Chambers named couple from Atlanta William
    And Heather Ten Broeke has reached the term of approving you as their sole beneficiary in
    their Lottery jackpot winning assigning a total amount of $3,000,000.00 to you which is be
    facilitated by Wells Fargo Bank.
    Upon this agreement you are mandated within one week of which you receive this
    proceeding authority documentation to get an International Cash Account opened with the bank to enable them to commence with the transfer proceeding of your designated
    donation amount to your local bank account in your country this proceeding authority was
    endorsed this day 16/07/2018. Donor Family,
    (William And Heather Ten Broeke Family)

Yours faithfully,
    Attorney at law
    Wollter Rice"

• Posted: Mar 27, 2018 3:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I decided to send their email to Interpol Scam Watch at least there is chance they will get caught

• Posted: Mar 22, 2018 7:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Port Moresby (National Capital), National Capital, Papua New Guinea

HI, My Name is Martin from Papua New Guinea I have received a cheque from Heather and William ten broeke worth of US$550.000.00 as are charity donations to 5 individuals. and 7 churches and they are asking me now to send the online account transfer fee. Please check Quickly and inform is it real or scam.

Thank you very much for alerting me.

• Posted: Mar 23, 2018 3:26 AM by info

It is a scam. Once you are asked to send money, it is a scam.

• Posted: Feb 28, 2018 4:42 AM by info

Here is another scam:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: "heather brooeke"
    Date: Feb 27, 2018 8:48 AM
    Subject: Re:

Greetings To You,
    My name is Heather ten Broeke from Atlanta Georgia . I am 38 years old, and my husband William ten Broeke is 46, on September 17, 2016 I was declared the winner of $246,764,131 million jackpot My Husband and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to your email ID, this being part of our 2016 Millionaire Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people and ten(10) charity organizations from different parts of the world. there is a link to my page which i will sent along my next email for your verification and to clear your doubt.

Best Regards,
    Heather ten Broeke
    Copyright ©2017/2018•William/ Heather ten Broeke • All Rights Reserved

• Posted: Jan 29, 2018 9:29 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

They are sending out texts now

• Posted: Jan 15, 2018 6:43 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Salvador, Bahia, Brazil

I received this one:

"Greetings To You,
    My name is Heather ten Broeke from Atlanta Georgia . I am 38 years old, and my husband William ten Broeke is 46, on September 17, 2016 I was declared the winner of $246,764,131 million jackpot My Husband and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to your email ID, this being part of our 2016 Millionaire Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people and ten(10) charity organizations from different parts of the world. there is a link to my page which I will sent along my next email for your verification and to clear your doubt.
    Best Regards,
    Heather ten Broeke
    Copyright ©2017/2018•William/ Heather ten Broeke • All Rights Reserved"

• Posted: Jan 14, 2018 10:49 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: Heatther Broekes
    Date: Saturday, January 13, 2018
    Subject: Re: Are you the correct contact?

Greetings To You,
    I am Heather ten Broeke and i won my Power ball Jackpot of $246,764,131 Million dollars in October 04, 2016, My jackpot was a gift from God to me and my entire family/foundation has agreed to do the will of God. My foundation is donating $550,000USD to you. Reply for further/full details.
    Best Regards,
    Heather ten Broeke.
    Copyright ©2017• William/ Heather ten Broeke• All Rights Reserved."

• Posted: Sep 25, 2017 12:46 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"Gesendet: Montag, 25. September 2017 um 17:54 Uhr
    Von: pmforsha@skybroadband.com.ph
    An: Recipients
    Betreff: Donation!

Greetings To You,
    My name is Heather ten Broeke from Atlanta Georgia . I am 38 years old, and my husband William ten Broeke is 46, on September 17, 2016 I was declared the winner of $246,764,131 million jackpot My Husband and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $550,000.00 USD to your email ID, this being part of our 2016 Millionaire Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people and ten(10) charity organisations from different parts of the world. there is a link to my page which i will sent along my next email for your verification and to clear your doubt.

Best Regards,
    Heather ten Broeke
    Copyright ©2016/2017•William/ Heather ten Broeke • All Rights Reserved."

• Posted: Sep 13, 2017 1:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: San Antonio, Texas, United States

The scammers tried their moves on me, even showed me a photo copy of a check with my name on it for $550.000 but had to open an account with a Habib bank from u.k. Did not sound good so I told them I notified Interpol; emails went quiet no response after that; be on guard people.

Sincerely A.R.

• Posted: Jul 27, 2017 9:13 PM by mina11 from or near: Aurora, Ontario, Canada

This email looked so legit that I fell for it. They have taken $20.000 US from me so far and keep asking for another $18,000.
    I was tired of paying it. I did get a loan, so looks like my money is all gone now.
    Here is the copy of the email I got. Can someone tell me if you read this and they asked you to open an account in Paris and go through a proper bank to deposit the money?

"On Apr 21, 2017, at 3:50 AM, BNP PARIBAS wrote:

BANK BNP PARIBAS
    10 Boulevard Malesherbes
    75008 Paris, France

24 HOURS ONLINE BANKING

Dear Mina

Welcome to BANK BNP PARIBAS Paris, France. One of the largest banks in the world and concise online banking institution with a global perspective, With a presence in 75 countries, including all the main international financial markets, BNP Paribas can boast one of the most extensive global banking networks. Our unique service trend in the USA, the Far East and Europe market speaks volume of how keen we hold our greatest assets (customers) in high regards. Thanks to the synergies created between our various lines of financial business and between our establishments across the world, we are excellently placed to rise to the challenges which our clients set us.

In regards to your last email to this office, We have received your payment approval instructions from Mr/ Mrs. William and Heather ten Broeke along with you regarding your donation payment of $700,000.00 US Dollars to your local account within the next Three (3) working days from MR/Mrs. William and Heather ten Broeke Donation Programme account with our bank. .

As we agreed with your donor, Mr/Mrs. William and Heather ten Broeket; The payment of your $700,000.00 US Dollars will be paid between two (2) existing online accounts;

1. One of our below listed OFFSHORE ONLINE ACCOUNT.
    2. Any local Bank account/Card with any Bank in the Europe, USA, Asia or anywhere in the world.

Therefore you will be required to immediately set up an OFFSHORE ONLINE ACCOUNT with us for further payment of your $700,000.00 US Dollars to any of your local bank account or ATM Card after you meet up with our account opening requirements given below:

PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS **Read Carefully*:

In agreement to our Fund transfer policy, We must use secured/high performance for all International huge fund payment by first opening an Offshore online bank account to declare the Beneficiary as one of the existing and active customer of the paying bank before executing any further transfer of fund from the new offshore account to his/her local bank account any where in the world, To this end, You are required to have an offshore online bank account with us before we can complete the payment of your $700,000.00 US Dollars to your local bank account in your country.

IMPORTANT:
    Please be informed that setting up of an offshore online account with us is a simple exercise that involves simple steps and I will be helping via our standard communication via email, One of our below listed offshore on-line accounts will enable us to immediately make further transfer your $700,000.00 US Dollars payment to your designated personal bank account in your country within the next 48 hours.

FIRST YOU WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE FROM OUR ONLINE TRANSFER ACCOUNTS LISTED BELOW AND REPLY BACK TO ME VIA EMAIL:

1. PERSONAL OFFSHORE ONLINE ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of €300.00 EUR equivalent to $319.00 US Dollars and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $5,000,000.00 US Dollars within one month and We advise you open this exact account for the transfer of your  approved grant fund of $700,000.00 US Dollars to your personal account in your country within 48 Hours.

2. CORPORATE/BUSINESS OFFSHORE ONLINE ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of €600.00 EUR equivalent to $706.00 US Dollars and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $10,000,000.00 USD within one month and can facilitate the transfer of your approved grant fund of $700,000.00 US Dollars to your personal account in your country within 48 Hours.

PLATINUM OFFSHORE ONLINE ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit €700.00 EUR equivalent to $825.00 US Dollars and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $30,000,000.00 US Dollars within one month and can facilitate the transfer of your approved grant fund of $700,000.00 US Dollars to your personal account in your country within 48 Hours.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    Read the above information carefully before attempting to fill out the account you would want us to open for you.

Do you want an account with BNP PARIBAS, Paris France:......... ........
    Your Full name*:..................... ...................
    Deposit Reference Number**:........... .............................

Selected Account Type (Select Above):............ ...............
    Account Opening Deposit Fee:...................... ..................
    Date of Account Opening Deposit Payment:................ ........................

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN NOT DEDUCT ANY OF THE ACCOUNT OPENING DEPOSIT FROM YOUR $700,000.00 US DOLLARS BECAUSE YOUR TOTAL FUND WAS INSURED WITH AN INSURANCE CONTRACT BY YOUR MR/MRS. William and Heather ten Broeke TO SECURE THE PAYMENT TO YOU AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO DEDUCT ANY OF THE REQUESTED ACCOUNT OPENING FEE FROM YOUR FUND.

...

Your are to select one from the above listed offshore accounts and reply back to me via e-mail immediately to enable me provide you with the account opening form and additional information to enable you make payment for your account opening deposit to this office.

Mrs. Rosemarie Sauvé
    Account Officer/ International Remittance Director
    Priority Banking
    Branch Sales & Service - Customer Banking
    Emai: bparibas@rogers.com
    Issued by FRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group 48 006 434 162 AFSL 232595
    BNP PBNLK01165 (R6) 12/11"

• Posted: Jul 7, 2017 2:25 PM by info

Here is another scam:

-----Original Message-----
    "From: Heather Broeke [mailto:heather@singnet.com.sg]
    Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 3:30 AM
    Subject: Good day.

Greetings To You,

My name is Heather ten Broeke from Atlanta Georgia . I am 38 years old, and my husband William ten Broeke is 46, on September 17, 2016 I was declared the winner of $246,764,131 million jackpot My Husband and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to your email ID, this being part of our 2016 Millionaire Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people and ten(10) charity organisations from different parts of the world. there is a link to my page which i will sent along my next email for your verification and to clear your doubt.

Best Regards,
    Heather ten Broeke

Copyright ©2016/2017•William/ Heather ten Broeke • All Rights Reserved."

• Posted: Jul 4, 2017 3:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mugla, Mugla, Turkey

We received a mail telling us that we were pulled out of a drawing and we were getting $1 million..

The check was going to send us by a delivery company in India:FLEW COURIER SERVICE COMPANY.

Upon checking on the internet, the courier service seem to be existing and everything looks real!

But the scam is obvious!!!
    They asked us to send money for the delivery courier service !

So don't reply to any courier service expenses!

• Posted: Jun 16, 2017 1:25 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: Garcia-Sosa, Rebecca
    Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 12:53 AM
    Subject: Voluntary Cash Donation

Your e-mail address has been chosen for a fund donation of $700,000.00 sponsored by the family of william ten broeke, The Couple Who Won A Powerball, Contact them directly via e-mail for more verification: Williamten@rogers.com

[frmReadMail_Attachment.aspx?folder=Inbox&uid=41260&partid=4&filename=imagefece02.PNG&user=info&mapped=False]

DesignTemplate2
    (LCHOC VER 1.0)"

• Posted: Jul 27, 2017 8:51 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Aurora, Ontario, Canada

I got this email and for sure, I was scammed for more than US$20,000.00. I'm so furious, that they still keep asking me for another $18,000.00 to release the funds. I'm actually in a fix because I borrowed the money and have been separated from my spouse, did not think this will make me totally broke. Thanks for your response. I don't know why I didn't check this ahead of time. God will never forgive these people for doing this to innocent individuals who already have problems in their lives. Thank you.

Show More of the 16 Comments