Mediafuz is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website

Mediafuz is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website

Would you share this Article with others?  +

Mediafuz located at www.mediafuz.com is a fraudulent content streaming website. The website which claims it will deliver all your favorite movies, music, and games across all your favorite platforms, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have cancelled their subscriptions.

They (mediafuz.com) claim not to charge your credit card for the trial period, but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration, and will periodical charge your credit card for an undetermined amount of money. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to mediafuz.com, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Check the comment section below for additional information and share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.

Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, remember to keep comments, reviews, answers respectful.

• April 7, 2020 at 11:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

A friend sent me a Walmart offer of $150 from groceries, when I proceeded they asked me a few questions then I clicked to continue they say I have to share with 20 WhatsApp friends.

I shared and then they opened a new page which took me to a site called mediafuz which asked me for payment information, my bank account and others.

At the same time I suspected that it was not a real site if not why ask me a method of payment for free offers?

And not take me to the www.walmart.ca page or the Walmart app that I have on my laptop.

Then I quickly decided to research them until I knew it was a really scam page.

Finally, I went back to tell the people with whom I shared that not to apply it and I deleted the content sent so that they did not have access to it so as not to be robbed

• March 30, 2020 at 4:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Avoid Mediafuz.com! This is a fraudulent website taking unauthorized debits to your credit card.

• March 3, 2020 at 6:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I also advise avoiding this scam web site.

I gave them no permission to charge my credit card but they charged it USD49.95 anyway.

Luckily, I noticed the credit card transaction quickly and was able to notify my bank within the one-month interval when it is supposedly easier to dispute the so-called purchase. My bank cancelled my credit card and is issuing me a new one.

Take care.

• December 28, 2019 at 5:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

I subscribed and then realised that it was a dodgy site so I quickly cancelled and checked my account. x2 lots of $1.55 was pending. I did the LIVE CHAT to try and get things sorted, cancelled and to make sure no more will be deducted.

Even though I did receive the cancellation receipt through email, I needed to double-check as they misspelled Cancelled "canceled" and cancellation "cancelation". So I had to triple check on LIVE CHAT. They said that both accounts were only reauthorization amount and this will fall off within a couple of days. and gave me the cancellation references. Future references always double-check before subscribing to certain sites and check the misspelled words. fingers crossed no more money will be deducted from my account.to be continued?.

*sorry, the first post I accidentally pushed SEND*

• December 28, 2019 at 5:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

• September 17, 2019 at 8:50 AM by an anonymous user from: Hereford, England, United Kingdom

Avoid this scam web site .

I gave them no permission to take anything from my account but they took it anyway £53.01

I am attempting to retrieve the money via my bank

• August 21, 2019 at 9:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

On August 16, 2019, I was charged an amount of $US 49.95 (CDN 68.22) by MediaFuz when they promised but failed to make a site available to me on August 11, 2019. I am seeking reimbursement for the above amount and want to ensure that no further charges are made against me by that company.

• November 24, 2018 at 11:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Hello

I have been scammed by mediafuz.com

They have charged me without authorization for € 49.90.

What should I do to get my money back and not take more money out of my card?

It has caught me at the weekend that the banks are closed.

What is done is to warn of payment fraud of my card, but my doubt is if it is enough or better to cancel and ask for a new one?

Thank you.

• November 24, 2018 at 11:51 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then cancel your card and get a new one to prevent future fraudulent charges.

• September 9, 2018 at 3:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

Signed up to free trial and then read that it was a dodgy website so quickly in subscribed. Card has been already charged!

• September 25, 2018 at 11:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

HI I decided to cancel my card and get a new one. MY BANK refunded the money taken out.luckily only 3.00 could have been much worse.

Usually things are too good to be true but I thought it was free so why not.

Cancel your cards. Better than any other advice

• August 28, 2018 at 10:08 AM by an anonymous user from: Zurich, Switzerland

I subscribed to this website and they stated they would not charge anything, but now charged 45 Euro.

• July 8, 2018 at 4:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I have never subscribed to this website [that I know of] I had 69.76 taken from my account. I have no idea what it is for

• October 21, 2019 at 4:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Martin, Žilinský kraj, Slovakia

Withdraw from 57.95 from my account and another 57.95; how and where do I apply for a refund? thank you in advance thank you

• October 21, 2019 at 6:41 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then cancel the card they are taking the money from and get a new one to prevent further unwanted charges.

• May 31, 2018 at 4:23 AM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

A week after we signed up for the free trial my partner got charged 74.22 no notification of it and why!

• April 16, 2018 at 11:15 AM by an anonymous user from: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I have the similar experience, they said the credit card information is only for the purpose of location, after a few days, they charge me 65 dollars. I call them to cancel , then said the first charge will not be refunded.

• July 2, 2018 at 8:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Copenhagen, Capital, Denmark

Which number did you call?

• February 3, 2018 at 1:16 AM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I have also been charged 49.95 US dollar and I don't know where they got my card details from

Glenda

• February 4, 2018 at 11:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Heilbronn, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany

Von meinem Konto beI LBB Amazon wurden 49.95 Euro abgebucht.

From my account at LBB Amazon 49.95 euros were deducted.

• February 1, 2018 at 4:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Utrecht, Netherlands

I never bought anything from mediafuz but they charge my credit Card twice €49,95.

My bank promessedisconto to take legal action if the money is not sent back within 2 weeks. I will wait and see what happens.

Utrecht, The Netherlands

• January 11, 2018 at 10:38 PM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I registered on their website to watch a cricket match. They charged $1 to my credit card which I was fine with.

However few days later they charged $63.99 to my card without any information. I am going to dispute this transaction with my bank

• December 30, 2017 at 8:42 AM by an anonymous user from: Châtillon, Ile-de-France, France

Hello,

I registered on mediafuz.com believing that I was registering on ZT.ws !

I gave my credit card number and I canceled two hours after my registration, it was 22/12/17, they already took me 1 € 03, I warn my bank !

Thank you for the info.

• October 5, 2017 at 3:35 PM by bigden from: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

A charge of $62.29 was put on my credit card. When I got my statement I knew I didn't use it for Mediafuz so I called my credit card company and told them about it. They said they would look after it. It was used near the expiry date of my old credit card. I was wondering why I never got my new card and they said they are going to send a new one out to me with a new number. I have no idea how they got my card number.

When I got home I went on my laptop and seen this notice about this site.and sure enough, that's how I found out about this scam and seen all the other ones that are out there. I'm going to go on Facebook and post this site to other people! Thanks for the notice!

• September 4, 2017 at 9:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Managua, Nicaragua

have been deceived by the web. I have been charged 49.90 Euros.

• September 23, 2017 at 12:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

May I know why I got charged 49.90 when I never had something with the company. I want my money back a right away.

• October 5, 2017 at 3:45 PM by bigden from: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

Mediafuz charged $62.29 to my credit card. I phoned my credit card company (VISA) and they said they would look after it for me! If you got charged on your credit card just phone the 1-800 number and they will take care of it for you!

• August 23, 2017 at 5:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I don't even know for sure HOW they got me, but they are taking money from my bank account! I think it was thru openload when I tried to pair my Android box!

• August 21, 2017 at 1:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

hello,

I called mediafuz Thursday for to cancel my subscription but I have not received an email confirmation for my cancelation. And I don't receive a payment into my credit card. What's the problem? Can you send my email confirmation for my cancelation to my subscription?

Thank you.

• August 21, 2017 at 2:15 PM by info

The website cannot be trusted to cancel your subscription. Therefore, contact your bank and have them cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund your money.

• August 20, 2017 at 6:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Lisbon, Portugal

Many thanks for your work.

Keep your comment respectful or it will not be posted.

Mediafuz is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website