No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

Discsplay is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website

Discsplay located at www.discsplay.com is a fraudulent content streaming website. The website, which claims it lets you play games, listen to music, read books, watch movies and download software directly in your browser or download on your phone, computer and tablet, is similar to the fraudulent websites: geeker.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have canceled their subscriptions. Therefore, do not even think about contacting their customer support or service.

Discsplay is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website

About Discsplay

www.discsplay.com

discsplay.com

Support 1-888-983-0264 or 1-646-328-5024 - 24/7hr

discsplay.com - Unlimited Games, Movies, Music, Books & More

discsplay lets you play games, music, books, movies and software directly in your browser or download on your phone, computer and tablet

I have tried the website and it keeps charging my credit card, even though I have canceled my subscription before the trial period ended. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books, games, software, and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online users who have already subscribed to services on www.discsplay.com are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• November 23, 2020 at 1:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Central Business District, Seattle, Washington, United States

I did not sign up for discsplay.com and would appreciate for you to delete my account. Thank you.

• November 23, 2020 at 3:29 PM by info

They have your card information, so the best to do is cancel the card they are charging and get a new one.

• August 3, 2020 at 11:08 AM by an anonymous user from: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

I didn't sign up with you but you stole money from my account

• February 12, 2020 at 4:23 AM by an anonymous user from: Aubervilliers, Ile-de-France, France

Hello,

I was tricked and I was already charged more than € 50 at the end of January and at the end of February it is the same ...

What to do?

Thank you for your help.

Do you think I can be reimbursed.

Odile

• February 12, 2020 at 6:09 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then, cancel your card and get a new one to prevent further unwanted charges.

• December 26, 2019 at 6:50 AM by an anonymous user from: Marousi, Attiki, Greece

They got money from my prepaid card

• December 17, 2019 at 3:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have charges for them and didn't even sign up with them. Not sure how they got my information at all.

• October 1, 2019 at 12:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Marousi, Attiki, Greece

I want to cancel my subscription and get my money back I have a card number ...

• July 29, 2019 at 10:09 PM by info

"Date: Jul 29, 2019, at 10:33 PM

From: discsplay <support@discsplay.com>

If you can’t see this email? View it in your browser. DiscsplayCall us: 1-888-983-0264

Cancel & Refund Confirmation

Reference Number: 91801904

Dear Marc,

This message is to inform you that your membership with discsplay has been cancelled effective immediately and that we have refunded the following transaction(s):

Refund Issued: $39.95

Refund Date: July 29, 2019

Card Type: Visa

You will retain access to discsplay.com until Jul 29, 2019

Please Note: Refunds may take 5 to 10 business days before appearing on your statement. Thank you for using discsplay, if you have additional questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Please retain this email for your records.

Questions or Comments?Our dedicated Customer Support Center is available 24/7 via:

Toll-free No.: 1-888-983-0264 / 1-646-328-5024"

Received via email.

• April 5, 2019 at 9:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

They charged my acct without permission! Stupid on their part.

• February 6, 2019 at 2:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Milan, Lombardy, Italy

YOU have stolen my money without my agreement as you entered my bank account...

• January 1, 2019 at 12:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Flushing, Michigan, United States

Stop charging me fees. I cancelled my membership immediately after signing up. You have been reported to my financial institution.

• December 6, 2018 at 2:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden

Copy of mail sent to "support@discsplay.com"

Subject: Scammers that’s who are! in your ad, you promised becoming member is TOTALLY free of charge, but the first thing you do is to charge my bank account although I coudn’t see a single image from the football match madrid vs mellila I wanted to watch. there was no footballmatch, indeed, instead, I ended up facing a site with at lot of ads to see movies or buy books!

I wanted to cancel my membership and tried to contact you by calling the phonenumber you provided. at no avail of course! suspecting being scammed, I went surfing on the net in search of information, and sure enough, there it was, ”www.discsplay.com is a fraudulent site” with many telling testimonies. I had no other option than to call my bank and cancel my account at once.

I hope you won’t get those $2,95.00 you charged me for. it may not be big money, but a theft is a theft. shame on you!

• December 6, 2018 at 12:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden

Hi,

Stupid of me! I'm mostly very suspicious about websites promising free membership for this or that, and that is exactly what www.discsplay does by offering free membership to watch a football match.

without thinking further I wrote my visa card number and the so-called security number as well. yet I couldn't see the match while I was asked to pay $2,95.00! I called the number they've given for any contact because I wanted to cancel my membership, at no avail, no answer.

It seems the number doesn't even exist. so I suspected something was fishy and I went surfing on the net looking for information. That is when I discovered that the site was a fraudulent one.

The next thing I did was to ring my bank, and fair enough, www.discsplay has asked to be paid $2,95.00 from my account, but, luckily enough for me - the bank transaction has taken place yet. so I asked my bank to delete my visa card. I'll be issued a new one in one week.

Thanks for your help!

/mk

• October 21, 2018 at 10:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

money has been charged out of my account from this website.

• July 13, 2018 at 12:12 AM by an anonymous user from: Dalton, Georgia, United States

I had to suspend my credit card and get a new one. I have no idea how this site got my information, but I hope to find out, cause someone is going to tote an a*s whooping!

• July 4, 2018 at 6:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Somehow I have an account on there but I don't remember making one

• May 29, 2018 at 3:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Milan, Lombardy, Italy

I have not subscribed to any subscription with them but have managed to charge € 57 on the post pay.

Obviously the card must be blocked.

• May 10, 2018 at 6:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Seattle, Washington, United States

I never even signed up to them for anything, never heard of them and I never download music, movies, games. How they got my credit card information is under investigation. Card now cancelled

• May 2, 2018 at 7:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

I have never heard of discsplay.com before yet since October last year they have taken almost $400!

• May 10, 2018 at 6:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Seattle, Washington, United States

Me too! cancel the card and have new one issued

• April 10, 2018 at 1:04 AM by an anonymous user from: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I created my account but I didn’t do any of the payments and they cut off the money from the master card and I didn’t even do anything and I try to cancel and delete my account!

• March 20, 2018 at 7:04 PM by an anonymous user from: San Juan La Laguna, Sololá, Guatemala

I agree with the comments, is a buls**t of service. They got from my credit card money as charges of service in trial time.

• March 14, 2018 at 1:38 PM by an anonymous user from: Lake Forest, California, United States

Do not use Discplay, they are scammers, total fraud. You got me messed up if you think I'm going to give you my credit card information so you can steal my money.

Never gonna happen. Take your website down or there will be consequences. Trust me you will be shut down soon enough and I will help make sure of it.

• January 6, 2018 at 3:04 AM by info

They are also located at www2.discsplay.com

• January 6, 2018 at 7:38 PM by an anonymous user from: Hereford, England, United Kingdom

They have unlawfully taken money from my account twice, even though subscription was cancelled.In correspondence with bank trying to get my money back.

• November 19, 2017 at 10:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Discsplay is a scam. There is no free trial. They advertise that they have the book I was enquiring about but after I registered and supplied credit card details, they didn't have my book. Within 15 minutes of registering, I tried to cancel. Impossible to do so online. I phoned the number supplied and received confirmation that I cancelled however, I checked my bank account and a debit withdrawal had already been made by discsplay.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THE SITE.

• December 18, 2017 at 10:12 AM by an anonymous user from: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Thank you for letting us know.

• November 19, 2017 at 5:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Discsplay definitely a scam site. There is no 'free trial'. They immediately debited my card in spite of my cancellation within 15 minutes of joining after realising the Book title they advertised was not available on PDF.

My advice, cancel your credit card and alert your finance provider.

• November 6, 2017 at 9:04 AM by an anonymous user from: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

mismedia.net these websites must be related. They asked you to sign in creating a user and password, then they ask for a credit card for the free trial to download a pdf. Then the website goes back again and again to the sign in a page without letting you any further and you don't have access to any free pdf at all. Then they try to charge your credit card 39.95 when the charge was never accepted or agreed upon. Totally untrustworthy.

• October 5, 2017 at 3:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Mallow, Munster, Ireland

I signed up to discsplay.com day later canceled my subscription. Today they took €60 from my bank account. How can I prevent them from doing it again?

• October 5, 2017 at 3:46 PM by info

Contact your bank, have them cancel the transaction, refund your money, cancel your card and get a new one.

Discsplay is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website