Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »

Beware of the "2018 Annual Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam

2018-01-21T08:16:15 -  +
Beware of the "2018 Annual Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam

If you are asked to complete the survey below "2018 Annual Visitor Survey" or "Browser Opinion survey" please do not participate in it, because it is a trick to get online users to purchase products, services, complete questionnaires or surveys, by pretending to offer them rewards which are actual advertisements. The fake Chrome Opinion Survey is not associated with Google and the website that displays the survey will receive compensation for the products or services that they have tricked online users into purchasing.

Please continue reading below.

The main purpose of the fake survey is to make online users think they will get a reward for taking it, but the rewards shown at the end of the survey are advertisements that the people who have created the survey will get paid for, once the online users purchase the products or services that are being advertised.

The Fake "2018 Annual Visitor Survey" Scam

2018 Annual Visitor Survey (Gurgaon)

Browser Opinion survey

January 21, 2018

Thank you for your participation, we have the following products today: Sunday, January 21, 2018.

You may choose only (1) product from the list below.

...

Apple iPhone X

Quantity: 1

Regular Price: 970$

Limited time: 1$

Click Here

Also, report scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Please continue reading below.

Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 9:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Brighton, Massachusetts, United States

What should I do if I spend 5 dollar on the shopping web directed by the survey? Should I block my bank account?

• Posted: Aug 23, 2018 at 4:45 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Got this scam from game8342.funny-money70.icu.

• Posted: Aug 18, 2018 at 3:02 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore

Ha Ha got to this scam site offering S9 for 99$ at play4287.check-ttumoney56.loan

• Posted: Jul 27, 2018 at 6:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

Yes, got this survey today hxxp://apps4723.check-ourbiggestmoney50.loan/

It goes with the "2018 Annual Visitor Survey (Cardiff) Browser Opinion survey"

• Posted: Jul 18, 2018 at 8:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Saltangara, Faroe Islands

"2018 Annual Visitor Survey! Browser Opinion Survey!

hxxps://megaebook.cc

Samsung Galaxy S9 regular price 719$, Limited time 1$"

Started filling in the blanks, then just befor I filled in my card details it hit me!"

"HEY! STOP! This is to good to be true!"

Got on the internet serching for scams and surveys, got on this site! And THANK YOU!

I didn't fall for a fraud number! :)

Have a nice day everyone! and thank you again for saving me all the trouble! :)

• Posted: Jul 20, 2018 at 2:36 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

The exact thing just happened to me and I did the same, checked online for scam comments and found this article. Thanks so much!

• Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 2:32 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada

Me, too. Thanks for this scam alert!

• Posted: Jul 17, 2018 at 4:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Tel Aviv, Israel

Another one:

hxxp://www.harborinngs.cf/Pop

I entered my credit card details and I found myself registered to a online books website for 50$ per month.

• Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 2:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

hxxp://sweeps4375.check-pocketwithmoney61.loan

I have given my detail and card detail to this site please help if any risk!

• Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 5:34 AM by info

Your credit card will be used fraudulently, therefore, contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 2:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I did not know that it was a fraud so I have given my card number and cvc....any threat can be expected?

• Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 2:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

Received the following malicious link:
    hxxp://sweeps4375.check-pocketwithmoney61.loan/

• Posted: Jul 15, 2018 at 2:09 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kabul, Afghanistan

Here is another scam website:

hxxp://apps9436.check-your-money-pocket68.loan/

• Posted: Jul 10, 2018 at 3:29 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

today I also face same "2018 Annual Visitor Survey (Hyderabad)
    Browser Opinion survey" to win Samsung Galaxy 9 as fraud.
    thanks

• Posted: Jul 8, 2018 at 11:59 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Yep on July 8, 2018 Facebook popped up a survey for Google Chrome promising a Samsung 9 for a two dollar payment. I must have taken dumb-dumb pills this morning b/c I fell for it.

Lo and behold there's a charge to my credit card for .35 cents from LELIE TECHNOLOGY DO BR*Te SAO PAULO, Brazil.

I cancelled my credit card immediately. Thanks for this site and others that warn about the scams. NOTHING IS EVER FOR FREE or for two dollars.

• Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 5:26 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

Thank you , I was asked to enter card details and I have closed with out doing it. thank you for helping me

• Posted: Jun 28, 2018 at 4:11 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Giv‘atayim, Tel Aviv, Israel

I got the scam above in Hebrew.
    They offer iPhone for $1
    But it look like scam, because they are using invalid Hebrew names :)

• Posted: Jun 27, 2018 at 8:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Frederick, Maryland, United States

Although usually pretty suspicious of surveys like this, I almost fell for this one. I got as far as completing a series of survey questions and putting in contact info before I saw some fine print that clued me in.

Without agreeing to participate further or to get calls, etc., I simply closed the screen. Unfortunately, I guess the info I presided will still reside in some database somewhere.

• Posted: Jun 26, 2018 at 9:29 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

One more: hxxps://techsuperpromo.cc/

• Posted: Jun 26, 2018 at 2:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kuwait City, Al Asimah, Kuwait

Received similar message to me as well

"2018 Annual Visitor Survey (Kuwait City)
    Browser Opinion survey
    from the URL address hxxp://sweeps7808.i-our-prize2.loan/"

After filling the information, it will divert to another page for payment of $1 against a IPhone X

the payment portal address is hxxps://techsuperpromo.cc

• Posted: Jun 25, 2018 at 4:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India

Today I got the same message:

"2018 Annual Visitor Survey (Vijayawada)
    Browser Opinion survey"

• Posted: Jun 17, 2018 at 6:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune, Maharashtra, India

Sincere thanks for posting this and making people aware!

• Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 3:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Port Moresby, National Capital, Papua New Guinea

There's a lady who messaged me telling me that my profile picture was selected as the winner of $800,000. This must a skam.

• Posted: Jun 17, 2018 at 5:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I have given my name, address and email but I did not proceed to fill up the payment detail. Am I safe? worry

• Posted: Jun 17, 2018 at 6:20 AM by info

Yes, you are safe if you did not submit your financial information. But, be careful going forward.

• Posted: Jun 16, 2018 at 10:54 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Here is another one:

hxxps://giftswaysorder.cc/

• Posted: Jun 22, 2018 at 1:52 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mandaue City, Central Visayas, Philippines

Also This.

hxxp://prize0921.d-our-prize35.loan

• Posted: Jun 12, 2018 at 2:29 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Fujairah, Al Fujayrah, United Arab Emirates

I just now received a pop up that I’m the winner for annual survey of safarI suddenly, when I opened safarI browser it shown that I would get an iPhone X at 1$.

Initially it sounded true so I proceeded to the next window and at the end of the window I’ve seen tat I’ve subscribed for it and it s easy to unsubscribe but I haven’t done any payments though I tried for it .

And it is also said that the trial period is 7 days and if I did not unsubscribe I will be charged a certain amount. The things they’ve not given how to unsubscribe also . I’m worried.

• Posted: Jun 12, 2018 at 2:45 PM by info

If you didn't provide them with your credit card information, you have nothing to worry about. But, if you didn't, contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Jun 12, 2018 at 11:30 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Vitoria-Gasteiz, Basque Country, Spain

I received a message from Mefiamark saying I had a last generation mobile phone collection package and that led me to a Muzic247 page that resulted in a subscription fraud that I did not request

• Posted: Jun 11, 2018 at 12:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

Here is another fraudulent link:

hxxp://prize5307.eight-our-prize99.loan/

• Posted: Jun 8, 2018 at 4:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Antipolo, Calabarzon, Philippines

Scam link:
    hxxp://best9690.sixth-our-prize96.loan/

• Posted: May 31, 2018 at 9:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Rosebery, New South Wales, Australia

The message I received not long ago:

"Dear Opera user,
    You are today’s lucky
    visitor for: June 1, 2018
    Please complete this short survey and to
    say “Thank You” we’ll give you a chance
    to get an Apple iPhone X !....."

• Posted: May 30, 2018 at 7:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines

Just now I received an email that said I'm one of the lucky users of Chrome that won an iPhone X. Am also glad that I checked this page since it sounded too good to be true!

• Posted: May 29, 2018 at 8:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pierrefonds, Quebec, Canada

Just now I got such an invite to get a Samsung S9 for $2. Fortunately I checked this page since and I had confirmed being a dangerous scam

• Posted: May 29, 2018 at 11:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Newmarket, Ontario, Canada

Just now got such an invite to get a Samsung S9 for $2. Am also glad that I checked this page since it sounded too good to be true!

• Posted: May 28, 2018 at 7:22 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines

I participated in one just now.. But I did not go on to click the Get Here button for Samsung Galaxy S9. This one's address: hxxp://sweeps0193.funny-our-prize4.loan/

• Posted: May 28, 2018 at 2:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Scam Page:
    hxxps://game0725.super-our-prize84.loan

• Posted: May 27, 2018 at 10:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

hxxp://sweeps4515.great-our-prize22.loan/

Luckily I google 1st... above are the scam link that I hit.

• Posted: May 25, 2018 at 12:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

I answered all the question....but I did not give my credit card number and password ..

• Posted: May 18, 2018 at 9:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

I have responded to all the answers and have given in my card details with a response from my bank sending a password to my correct either phone or email, but I have not been able to receive the login password and I was given 15 minutes to access it.

I kept requesting for it again until when I received a message saying "systems error..." Clicked something on this browser hxxps://acssbafrica.bankserv.co.za/ but not results.

I am worried and not sure what to do next as I have given in all my details including card details.

• Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 3:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

same here; I also have done the same thing please tell me about ur balance have they deducted ur money?

• Posted: May 13, 2018 at 9:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I gave the answers to all questions. then I used my debit card for payment. will it be lead to scam?

• Posted: May 16, 2018 at 9:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

I have answered all the questions but didn't share my name and all that they asked so I am free of that spam or not?

• Posted: May 16, 2018 at 10:04 AM by info

Once you didn't give them your personal information, credit card, or online account credentials you are OK.

• Posted: May 13, 2018 at 10:18 AM by info

Yes, since they have your debit card information. Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: May 9, 2018 at 10:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Québec, Quebec, Canada

The scam led to this site :
    hxxp://competition2981.buythemprize69.loan/

• Posted: May 7, 2018 at 7:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Just few minutes before I have experienced such fake advertisement. My request to chrome to identify those sites and bring them to book.

• Posted: May 4, 2018 at 9:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Baguio City, Cordillera, Philippines

Just encountered one, I answered the survey but got suspicious once the rewards page saying I won an S9 appeared so I checked the website's certificate and it said "Not Secure". If Google really had a survey I think they would at least try to add some credibility to it, so I quickly exited the tab. Lesson learned, always view the certificate.

• Posted: May 1, 2018 at 11:25 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Brampton, Ontario, Canada

I just filled a Browser Opinion survey,completing with the information about name, last name and postal address and email. It said I won a Samsung Phone 8 for $1/-.

At the end of survey it was asked to make payment by entering Credit Card Number. It is amazing to offer a phone costing of 640/ dollars for just one dollar. Is it not a fraud? The conscious alerts to be aware of something happening, so be alert not to provide any information about credit card.

• Posted: Apr 29, 2018 at 9:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mandaluyong City, National Capital Region, Philippines

Here is another: hxxp://reward2157.lieordie77.loan

Man! almost got tricked!

• Posted: Apr 24, 2018 at 2:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

They have debited money from my account

• Posted: Apr 22, 2018 at 5:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Puchong Batu Dua Belas, Selangor, Malaysia

I just got this survey! and I answered it thinking it's by Google. Lucky I didnt have a credit card, and I googled before key in any info/details.

• Posted: Apr 23, 2018 at 2:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

just got scammed! how would I have known
      luckily I neva had a credit card too

• Posted: Apr 20, 2018 at 12:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

hxxp://play0941.come-here-now48.loan
    hxxps://megaebook.cc/g/iphone4

I have got the same think with this links now

• Posted: Apr 20, 2018 at 10:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Rcvd the scam too at:
    hxxp://mobile2610.come-here-now16.loan/

• Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 8:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

hxxps://megaebook.cc/a/iphonex/payment.php, that the scam site I copy that from mine but didn't fill it up

• Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 6:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

what happens if I have already filled in all my information names ,email and credit card inform

• Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 6:36 AM by info

The scammers will use your credit card fraudulently and will contact you and attempt to scam you.

• Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 9:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

thanks for responding
        am still asking can they access my bank account and get money using my information without my knowledge, and if so what can I do to avoid that

• Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 9:50 AM by info

They can only access your bank account if you gave them the credentials or username and password for it. If you did, change your online banking account password. And, if you gave them your credit card information, if you did, contact your bank for help, otherwise, just be careful next time.

• Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 2:05 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

thanks so much for the advice

• Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 4:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Received this:

"Thank you for your participation, we have the following products today: Wednesday, April 11, 2018.
    You may choose only (1) product from the list below.
    ...
    Apple iPhone X
    Quantity: 1
    Regular Price: 970$
    Limited time: 1$"

• Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 7:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Received the following:

"Thank you for your participation, we have the following products today: Tuesday, April 10, 2018.
    You may choose only (1) product from the list below.

...
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Quantity: 1
    Regular Price: $640
    Limited time: $1"

• Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 6:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I have received the pop up through the below Link, entered the details to try it, but before payment thought to check once whether its true or not so got to know that its a Scam.
    They will ask for debit card details.

Please be aware...

Debit
    hxxps://payments.radiospick.net/ landing/payment_control

• Posted: Apr 6, 2018 at 7:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Stoke Newington, England, United Kingdom

I’ve just had this pop up whilst filling out my lunch on my fitness pal!! Thought it looked dodgy!

• Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 1:33 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Binbrook, Ontario, Canada

Anyone offering you something for free or at a ridiculously cheap price has an ulterior motive, and that motive is not going to benefit you.

• Posted: Apr 3, 2018 at 8:45 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Got the pop-up from this website: hxxps://landing.ebooki.cc/

• Posted: Apr 2, 2018 at 7:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nagpur, Maharashtra, India

Today I received same mail from below url: hxxp://play9875.strongway-interesting88.loan

they are offering me iphone X at $1.

• Posted: Apr 2, 2018 at 12:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Here the link that is causing the distress:
    hxxp://play7231.highway-interesting88.loan/

• Posted: Apr 1, 2018 at 1:53 AM by an anonymous user

This morning I was asked to participate and unfortunately I did
    so, how can I review and is it a problem.

• Posted: Apr 1, 2018 at 8:49 AM by info

If you didn't give out your credit card you are OK. If you gave them other information, just be careful going forward because the scsmmers will contact and attempt to scam you.

• Posted: Mar 29, 2018 at 4:29 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Almaty, Almaty Qalasy, Kazakhstan

I received one from: hxxp://reward9947.easyway-interesting17.loan/

• Posted: Mar 20, 2018 at 10:31 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Fort St. John, British Columbia, Canada

I was offered a Samsung galaxy for $1 to be paid by credit card. Agree to conditions written only in Spanish....

• Posted: Mar 21, 2018 at 3:31 AM by info

It is a scam, do not enter your credit card information.

• Posted: Mar 15, 2018 at 12:09 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

What about this: hxxp://app5698.bankon-server46.loan/

• Posted: Mar 19, 2018 at 10:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I got the same scam offering for a Samsung S8.

• Posted: Mar 15, 2018 at 12:45 PM by info

It is also a fraudulent website.

• Posted: Mar 14, 2018 at 6:10 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I received one from
    hxxp://reward4927.bankon-server82.loan/

• Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 10:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

I will file a complain against you in consumer court

• Posted: Mar 4, 2018 at 11:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

got this message hxxp://sweeps5153.slimforward-server36.loan/

Fake...

• Posted: Feb 26, 2018 at 10:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

Got the message from this website: hxxp://prize3068.megafast-server82.loan/

• Posted: Feb 26, 2018 at 3:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

I just received one from
    hxxp://competition4826.superfast-server27.loan/

• Posted: Feb 26, 2018 at 7:47 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kingston, Jamaica

I received one from hxxp://vzzzz.iof0cno.ht9c.online/

• Posted: Feb 18, 2018 at 2:53 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai (Prabhadevi), Maharashtra, India

hxxps://ff.ebooki.cc/d/iphonex4/

that is the fake site ,please report it like as criminal on cyber,
    beware this types of jokes

• Posted: Feb 18, 2018 at 11:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

HI All,

I did encounter this message on Google Chrome on 18 Feb 2018 @ 22:54. I could not believe it, I had won an Iphone!
    But was suspicious about the message, opened a new tab, searched "2018 annual visitor" on google ... I landed on this page. On reading this page, I just closed the survey tab and confirmed to leave the page.

Thank you Onlinethreatalerts.

• Posted: Feb 11, 2018 at 7:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Tbilisi, Kalaki Tbilisi, Georgia

help me out, what can I do. I already sign in and its return that if I cant unsubscribe this ebook I will automatic charged 50 dollars monthly from my account what should I do now.

• Posted: Feb 11, 2018 at 7:52 PM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 8, 2018 at 3:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Yes I also got this opportunity and I participate but I put my details but a second I feel it could be fake so I searched whether it is fake or real

• Posted: Feb 3, 2018 at 12:29 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec, Canada

I don't know how come I ended up getting that survey! They offered a chance to win a iPhone7 if I filled up a survey. Here's the link of the survey I ended up on:

hxxp://mobile6379.hot-prize-sender-server12.loan/

At the end, they asked to call a # to get a PIN. I closed the window and then got a message for a chance to win a iPhoneX. Had 3 chances to click on boxes to find the iPhoneX. Third chance: got it! Then they ask to enter your address and pay 1$ shipping fee.

On their page, they put this to contact them:

"If you have any questions, please contact our support team at: https://ebooki.cc/support.php?lang=en or via email through support@ebooki.cc"

I didn't take a chance!

• Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 6:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Almost fell for it.

• Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 1:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Yes This iPhone for 1 dollar is fake

• Posted: Jan 28, 2018 at 5:28 PM by an anonymous user

I knew it was a scam.. Tho I participate in it but didn't complete it.

• Posted: Jan 27, 2018 at 4:49 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Houston, Texas, United States

I have gotten this but have not purchased anything, what will happen?

• Posted: Jan 27, 2018 at 5:21 PM by info

Nothing, as long you didn't follow the instruments in it.

Show More of the 95 Comments