Beware of the "2018 Annual Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam

Beware of the "2018 Annual Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam

Would you share this article with others to help inform them?

If you are asked to complete the survey below "2018 Annual Visitor Survey" or "Browser Opinion survey" please do not participate in it, because it is a trick to get online users to purchase products, services, complete questionnaires or surveys, by pretending to offer them rewards which are actual advertisements. The fake Chrome Opinion Survey is not associated with Google and the website that displays the survey will receive compensation for the products or services that they have tricked online users into purchasing.

The main purpose of the fake survey is to make online users think they will get a reward for taking it, but the rewards shown at the end of the survey are advertisements that the people who have created the survey will get paid for, once the online users purchase the products or services that are being advertised.

The Fake "2018 Annual Visitor Survey" Scam

2018 Annual Visitor Survey (Gurgaon)

Browser Opinion survey

January 21, 2018

Thank you for your participation, we have the following products today: Sunday, January 21, 2018.

You may choose only (1) product from the list below.

...

Apple iPhone X

Quantity: 1

Regular Price: 970$

Limited time: 1$

Click Here

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, anonymous posts cannot be deleted or edited, and when you make a post, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

• April 22, 2019 at 8:10 PM by an anonymous user from Ashburn, Virginia, United States of America

I was going to do but I decided not to after I read this sooooo… thxs for informing me! It looked legit but then I messed around and it wouldn't let me make a comment so I got suspicious. Then I saw these sites and they confirmed my suspicion, so, once again, I want to thank you! Without your info I would be giving my card number for ads, so ya... that's all I got to say., Bye!!! #awkwardforme #sorryifthishappenedtoyou #cryingforyouontheinside

• April 13, 2019 at 9:00 PM by an anonymous user from Clintonville, Wisconsin, United States

I just got the firefox browser survey 2019 today, the same exact thing you are showing. Why is firefox allowing this? I checked the HTTPS & it is NOT firefox's.

• March 30, 2019 at 8:52 AM by an anonymous user from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

What about those of us who got scammed?

• March 30, 2019 at 9:01 AM by info

Report it to the police.

• March 21, 2019 at 2:28 AM by an anonymous user from Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore

I clicked till the credit card part. I then went back and delete all my info. I hope I did not create a mess for myself :(

• February 24, 2019 at 4:10 PM by an anonymous user from Sacramento, California, United States

I received a 2019 Annual Visitor Survey to possibly win an Apple iPhone XS. Sounded too good to be true so I just deleted it.

• February 17, 2019 at 10:23 AM by an anonymous user from Westbank, British Columbia, Canada

I just got the following:

"2019 Annual Visitor Survey (Kelowna)

Browser Opinion survey

February 17, 2019

Congratulations!

You’ve been personally selected to take part in our 2019 Annual Visitor Survey! Tell us what you think of SafarI and to say “Thank You” you’ll receive a chance to get an Apple iPhone Xs!"

Sent me to https://www.consumertests.pro/iphone-xs/...

I could not find anything on Snopes, Better Business Bureau. Thankfully found this site

• January 12, 2019 at 5:15 PM by an anonymous user from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

New SafarI user survey scam released January 12, 2019.

• December 30, 2018 at 2:50 PM by an anonymous user from Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand

Received this scam:

"Thank you for your participation, we have the following products today: Monday, December 31, 2018.

You may choose only (1) product from the list below.

Samsung Galaxy S9

Quantity: 1

Regular Price: NZ$1399

Limited time: NZ$2"

• December 13, 2018 at 1:29 AM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

"2018 Annual Visitor Survey (Auckland)

Browser Opinion survey Thank you for your participation, we have the following products today: Thursday, December 13, 2018.

You may choose only (1) product from the list below.

...

Samsung Galaxy S9

Quantity: 1

Regular Price: NZ$1399

Limited time: NZ$2"

This is what I saw after answering the survey questions in my firefox browser and I thought it was fishy as at the beginning they said participants get a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S9 but at the end you get it but it cost you $2. Thanks for posting this scam. :)

• December 6, 2018 at 10:57 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I just got this pop up as well:

"2018 Annual Visitor Survey (Middlesbrough)

Browser Opinion survey

Put in my name & email address but thankfully nothing more once I found this. Thank you.

But does this mean there is spyware or malware on my PC - I have McAfee Total Protection - but does this mean that something breached the firewall?

• December 6, 2018 at 11:28 AM by info

It seems as if the popup was generated by a website that you have visited, which a firewall or antivirus software cannot stop.

• November 24, 2018 at 8:05 PM by an anonymous user from Columbus, Ohio, United States

I have participated in the survey and provided my information for the product and so how do I cancel this now that is a scam.

Please help me to cancel it.

Thanks

• November 24, 2018 at 11:21 PM by info

If you didn't provide them with your credit card information, just ignore them. Otherwise, contact your bank for help.

• November 14, 2018 at 2:43 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Is there a way to cancel the payments after I typed in my account details?

• November 14, 2018 at 2:53 PM by info

No, because the scammers have your info. Report it to your bank or financial institution.

• November 8, 2018 at 1:55 AM by an anonymous user from Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania

Hi! Got this today from "Support <uyzitkl@tonirovany.biz.ua>"

"Congratulations!

You have been personally selected to participate in our 2018 annual visitor survey! Tell us what you think of Firefox and as a thank you we will give you the chance to win one of three Mercedes a, BMW 1 or AudI A1 cars!

Homepage >>>"

It was linked to: http://www.infuntor.group/infuntor/index.html.

It seemed fishy (and so similar to other scams), so I checked online for this text associated with scams and got here. Thanks! Also, I hope the info above is useful.

• August 30, 2018 at 9:57 AM by an anonymous user from Brighton, Massachusetts, United States

What should I do if I spend 5 dollar on the shopping web directed by the survey? Should I block my bank account?

• August 23, 2018 at 4:45 AM by an anonymous user from Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Got this scam from game8342.funny-money70.icu.

• August 18, 2018 at 3:02 PM by an anonymous user from Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore

Ha Ha got to this scam site offering S9 for 99$ at play4287.check-ttumoney56.loan

• April 22, 2019 at 8:15 PM by an anonymous user from Ashburn, Virginia, United States of America

Maybe its a group of people that are doing this!

• July 27, 2018 at 6:12 AM by an anonymous user from Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

Yes, got this survey today hxxp://apps4723.check-ourbiggestmoney50.loan/

It goes with the "2018 Annual Visitor Survey (Cardiff) Browser Opinion survey"

• July 18, 2018 at 8:44 AM by an anonymous user from Hoyvík, Streymoy, Faroe Islands

"2018 Annual Visitor Survey! Browser Opinion Survey!

hxxps://megaebook.cc

Samsung Galaxy S9 regular price 719$, Limited time 1$"

Started filling in the blanks, then just befor I filled in my card details it hit me!"

"HEY! STOP! This is to good to be true!"

Got on the internet serching for scams and surveys, got on this site! And THANK YOU!

I didn't fall for a fraud number! :)

Have a nice day everyone! and thank you again for saving me all the trouble! :)

• July 20, 2018 at 2:36 AM by an anonymous user from Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

The exact thing just happened to me and I did the same, checked online for scam comments and found this article. Thanks so much!

• August 2, 2018 at 2:32 PM by an anonymous user from Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada

Me, too. Thanks for this scam alert!

• July 17, 2018 at 4:56 AM by an anonymous user from Jerusalem, Israel

Another one:

hxxp://www.harborinngs.cf/Pop

I entered my credit card details and I found myself registered to a online books website for 50$ per month.

• July 16, 2018 at 2:53 AM by an anonymous user from Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

hxxp://sweeps4375.check-pocketwithmoney61.loan

I have given my detail and card detail to this site please help if any risk!

• July 16, 2018 at 5:34 AM by info

Your credit card will be used fraudulently, therefore, contact your bank for help.

• July 16, 2018 at 2:41 AM by an anonymous user from Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

I did not know that it was a fraud so I have given my card number and cvc....any threat can be expected?

• July 16, 2018 at 2:40 AM by an anonymous user from Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

Received the following malicious link:

hxxp://sweeps4375.check-pocketwithmoney61.loan/

• July 15, 2018 at 2:09 PM by an anonymous user from Kabul, Afghanistan

Here is another scam website:

hxxp://apps9436.check-your-money-pocket68.loan/

• July 10, 2018 at 3:29 AM by an anonymous user from Hyderabad, Telangana, India

today I also face same "2018 Annual Visitor Survey (Hyderabad)

Browser Opinion survey" to win Samsung Galaxy 9 as fraud.

thanks

• July 8, 2018 at 11:59 AM by an anonymous user from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Yep on July 8, 2018 Facebook popped up a survey for Google Chrome promising a Samsung 9 for a two dollar payment. I must have taken dumb-dumb pills this morning b/c I fell for it.

Lo and behold there's a charge to my credit card for .35 cents from LELIE TECHNOLOGY DO BR*Te SAO PAULO, Brazil.

I cancelled my credit card immediately. Thanks for this site and others that warn about the scams. NOTHING IS EVER FOR FREE or for two dollars.

• June 29, 2018 at 5:26 AM by an anonymous user from Kolkata, West Bengal, India

Thank you , I was asked to enter card details and I have closed with out doing it. thank you for helping me

• June 28, 2018 at 4:11 PM by an anonymous user from Giv‘atayim, Tel Aviv, Israel

I got the scam above in Hebrew.

They offer iPhone for $1

But it look like scam, because they are using invalid Hebrew names :)

• June 27, 2018 at 8:13 AM by an anonymous user from Frederick, Maryland, United States

Although usually pretty suspicious of surveys like this, I almost fell for this one. I got as far as completing a series of survey questions and putting in contact info before I saw some fine print that clued me in.

Without agreeing to participate further or to get calls, etc., I simply closed the screen. Unfortunately, I guess the info I presided will still reside in some database somewhere.

• June 26, 2018 at 9:29 PM by an anonymous user from Dubai, United Arab Emirates

One more: hxxps://techsuperpromo.cc/

• June 26, 2018 at 2:01 AM by an anonymous user from Kuwait City, Al Asimah, Kuwait

Received similar message to me as well

"2018 Annual Visitor Survey (Kuwait City)

Browser Opinion survey

from the URL address hxxp://sweeps7808.i-our-prize2.loan/"

After filling the information, it will divert to another page for payment of $1 against a IPhone X

the payment portal address is hxxps://techsuperpromo.cc

• June 25, 2018 at 4:27 AM by an anonymous user from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India

Today I got the same message:

"2018 Annual Visitor Survey (Vijayawada)

Browser Opinion survey"

• June 17, 2018 at 6:00 AM by an anonymous user from Pune, Maharashtra, India

Sincere thanks for posting this and making people aware!

• June 19, 2018 at 3:24 PM by an anonymous user from Port Moresby, National Capital, Papua New Guinea

There's a lady who messaged me telling me that my profile picture was selected as the winner of $800,000. This must a skam.

• June 17, 2018 at 5:11 AM by an anonymous user from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I have given my name, address and email but I did not proceed to fill up the payment detail. Am I safe? worry

• June 17, 2018 at 6:20 AM by info

Yes, you are safe if you did not submit your financial information. But, be careful going forward.

• June 16, 2018 at 10:54 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Here is another one:

hxxps://giftswaysorder.cc/

• June 22, 2018 at 1:52 AM by an anonymous user from Talisay City, Central Visayas, Philippines

Also This.

hxxp://prize0921.d-our-prize35.loan

• June 12, 2018 at 2:29 PM by an anonymous user from Fujairah, Al Fujayrah, United Arab Emirates

I just now received a pop up that I’m the winner for annual survey of safarI suddenly, when I opened safarI browser it shown that I would get an iPhone X at 1$.

Initially it sounded true so I proceeded to the next window and at the end of the window I’ve seen tat I’ve subscribed for it and it s easy to unsubscribe but I haven’t done any payments though I tried for it .

And it is also said that the trial period is 7 days and if I did not unsubscribe I will be charged a certain amount. The things they’ve not given how to unsubscribe also . I’m worried.

• June 12, 2018 at 2:45 PM by info

If you didn't provide them with your credit card information, you have nothing to worry about. But, if you didn't, contact your bank for help.

• June 12, 2018 at 11:30 AM by an anonymous user from Vitoria-Gasteiz, Basque Country, Spain

I received a message from Mefiamark saying I had a last generation mobile phone collection package and that led me to a Muzic247 page that resulted in a subscription fraud that I did not request

• June 11, 2018 at 12:54 AM by an anonymous user from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

Here is another fraudulent link:

hxxp://prize5307.eight-our-prize99.loan/

• June 8, 2018 at 4:56 AM by an anonymous user from Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines

Scam link:

hxxp://best9690.sixth-our-prize96.loan/

• May 31, 2018 at 9:41 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

The message I received not long ago:

"Dear Opera user,

You are today’s lucky

visitor for: June 1, 2018

Please complete this short survey and to

say “Thank You” we’ll give you a chance

to get an Apple iPhone X !....."

• May 30, 2018 at 7:09 AM by an anonymous user from Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Just now I received an email that said I'm one of the lucky users of Chrome that won an iPhone X. Am also glad that I checked this page since it sounded too good to be true!

• May 29, 2018 at 8:36 PM by an anonymous user from Pierrefonds, Quebec, Canada

Just now I got such an invite to get a Samsung S9 for $2. Fortunately I checked this page since and I had confirmed being a dangerous scam

• May 29, 2018 at 11:53 AM by an anonymous user from Newmarket, Ontario, Canada

Just now got such an invite to get a Samsung S9 for $2. Am also glad that I checked this page since it sounded too good to be true!

• May 28, 2018 at 7:22 PM by an anonymous user from Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines

I participated in one just now.. But I did not go on to click the Get Here button for Samsung Galaxy S9. This one's address: hxxp://sweeps0193.funny-our-prize4.loan/

• May 28, 2018 at 2:27 AM by an anonymous user from Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Scam Page:

hxxps://game0725.super-our-prize84.loan

• May 27, 2018 at 10:55 PM by an anonymous user from Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

hxxp://sweeps4515.great-our-prize22.loan/

Luckily I google 1st... above are the scam link that I hit.

• May 25, 2018 at 12:50 AM by an anonymous user from Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

I answered all the question....but I did not give my credit card number and password ..

• May 18, 2018 at 9:46 AM by an anonymous user from Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

I have responded to all the answers and have given in my card details with a response from my bank sending a password to my correct either phone or email, but I have not been able to receive the login password and I was given 15 minutes to access it.

I kept requesting for it again until when I received a message saying "systems error..." Clicked something on this browser hxxps://acssbafrica.bankserv.co.za/ but not results.

I am worried and not sure what to do next as I have given in all my details including card details.

• July 16, 2018 at 3:10 AM by an anonymous user from Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

same here; I also have done the same thing please tell me about ur balance have they deducted ur money?

• May 13, 2018 at 9:40 AM by an anonymous user from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I gave the answers to all questions. then I used my debit card for payment. will it be lead to scam?

• May 16, 2018 at 9:57 AM by an anonymous user from New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

I have answered all the questions but didn't share my name and all that they asked so I am free of that spam or not?

• May 16, 2018 at 10:04 AM by info

Once you didn't give them your personal information, credit card, or online account credentials you are OK.

• May 13, 2018 at 10:18 AM by info

Yes, since they have your debit card information. Contact your bank for help.

• May 9, 2018 at 10:32 AM by an anonymous user from Québec, Quebec, Canada

The scam led to this site :

hxxp://competition2981.buythemprize69.loan/

• May 7, 2018 at 7:22 AM by an anonymous user from Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Just few minutes before I have experienced such fake advertisement. My request to chrome to identify those sites and bring them to book.

• May 4, 2018 at 9:31 AM by an anonymous user from Baguio City, Cordillera, Philippines

Just encountered one, I answered the survey but got suspicious once the rewards page saying I won an S9 appeared so I checked the website's certificate and it said "Not Secure". If Google really had a survey I think they would at least try to add some credibility to it, so I quickly exited the tab. Lesson learned, always view the certificate.

• May 1, 2018 at 11:25 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I just filled a Browser Opinion survey,completing with the information about name, last name and postal address and email. It said I won a Samsung Phone 8 for $1/-.

At the end of survey it was asked to make payment by entering Credit Card Number. It is amazing to offer a phone costing of 640/ dollars for just one dollar. Is it not a fraud? The conscious alerts to be aware of something happening, so be alert not to provide any information about credit card.

• April 29, 2018 at 9:38 PM by an anonymous user from Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Here is another: hxxp://reward2157.lieordie77.loan

Man! almost got tricked!

• April 24, 2018 at 2:38 PM by an anonymous user from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

They have debited money from my account

• April 22, 2018 at 5:04 AM by an anonymous user from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I just got this survey! and I answered it thinking it's by Google. Lucky I didnt have a credit card, and I googled before key in any info/details.

• April 23, 2018 at 2:17 AM by an anonymous user from Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

just got scammed! how would I have known

luckily I neva had a credit card too

• April 20, 2018 at 12:55 PM by an anonymous user from Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India

hxxp://play0941.come-here-now48.loan

hxxps://megaebook.cc/g/iphone4

I have got the same think with this links now

• April 20, 2018 at 10:22 AM by an anonymous user from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Rcvd the scam too at:

hxxp://mobile2610.come-here-now16.loan/

• April 16, 2018 at 8:38 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

hxxps://megaebook.cc/a/iphonex/payment.php, that the scam site I copy that from mine but didn't fill it up

• April 11, 2018 at 6:19 AM by an anonymous user from Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

what happens if I have already filled in all my information names ,email and credit card inform

• April 11, 2018 at 6:36 AM by info

The scammers will use your credit card fraudulently and will contact you and attempt to scam you.

• April 11, 2018 at 9:12 AM by an anonymous user from Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

thanks for responding

am still asking can they access my bank account and get money using my information without my knowledge, and if so what can I do to avoid that

• April 11, 2018 at 9:50 AM by info

They can only access your bank account if you gave them the credentials or username and password for it. If you did, change your online banking account password. And, if you gave them your credit card information, if you did, contact your bank for help, otherwise, just be careful next time.

• April 11, 2018 at 2:05 PM by an anonymous user from Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

thanks so much for the advice

• April 11, 2018 at 4:50 AM by an anonymous user from New Delhi, Delhi, India

Received this:

"Thank you for your participation, we have the following products today: Wednesday, April 11, 2018.

You may choose only (1) product from the list below.

...

Apple iPhone X

Quantity: 1

Regular Price: 970$

Limited time: 1$"

• April 10, 2018 at 7:22 AM by an anonymous user from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Received the following:

"Thank you for your participation, we have the following products today: Tuesday, April 10, 2018.

You may choose only (1) product from the list below.

...

Samsung Galaxy S8

Quantity: 1

Regular Price: $640

Limited time: $1"

• April 10, 2018 at 6:01 AM by an anonymous user from Marathi, Maharashtra, India

I have received the pop up through the below Link, entered the details to try it, but before payment thought to check once whether its true or not so got to know that its a Scam.

They will ask for debit card details.

Please be aware...

Debit

hxxps://payments.radiospick.net/ landing/payment_control

• April 6, 2018 at 7:31 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I’ve just had this pop up whilst filling out my lunch on my fitness pal!! Thought it looked dodgy!

• April 11, 2018 at 1:33 PM by an anonymous user from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Anyone offering you something for free or at a ridiculously cheap price has an ulterior motive, and that motive is not going to benefit you.

• April 3, 2018 at 8:45 AM by an anonymous user from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Got the pop-up from this website: hxxps://landing.ebooki.cc/

• April 2, 2018 at 7:17 AM by an anonymous user from Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

Today I received same mail from below url: hxxp://play9875.strongway-interesting88.loan

they are offering me iphone X at $1.

• April 2, 2018 at 12:11 AM by an anonymous user from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Here the link that is causing the distress:

hxxp://play7231.highway-interesting88.loan/

• April 1, 2018 at 1:53 AM by an anonymous user from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

This morning I was asked to participate and unfortunately I did

so, how can I review and is it a problem.

• April 1, 2018 at 8:49 AM by info

If you didn't give out your credit card you are OK. If you gave them other information, just be careful going forward because the scsmmers will contact and attempt to scam you.

• March 29, 2018 at 4:29 AM by an anonymous user from Almaty, Almaty Qalasy, Kazakhstan

I received one from: hxxp://reward9947.easyway-interesting17.loan/

• March 20, 2018 at 10:31 PM by an anonymous user from Fort Saint John, British Columbia, Canada

I was offered a Samsung galaxy for $1 to be paid by credit card. Agree to conditions written only in Spanish....

• March 21, 2018 at 3:31 AM by info

It is a scam, do not enter your credit card information.

• March 15, 2018 at 12:09 PM by an anonymous user from Dubai, United Arab Emirates

What about this: hxxp://app5698.bankon-server46.loan/

• March 19, 2018 at 10:23 AM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I got the same scam offering for a Samsung S8.

• March 15, 2018 at 12:45 PM by info

It is also a fraudulent website.

• March 14, 2018 at 6:10 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I received one from

hxxp://reward4927.bankon-server82.loan/

• March 7, 2018 at 10:36 PM by an anonymous user from Mohali, Punjab, India

I will file a complain against you in consumer court

• March 4, 2018 at 11:42 PM by an anonymous user from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

got this message hxxp://sweeps5153.slimforward-server36.loan/

Fake...

• February 26, 2018 at 10:55 PM by an anonymous user from New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

Got the message from this website: hxxp://prize3068.megafast-server82.loan/

• February 26, 2018 at 3:46 AM by an anonymous user from Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

I just received one from

hxxp://competition4826.superfast-server27.loan/

• February 26, 2018 at 7:47 PM by an anonymous user from Kingston, Jamaica

I received one from hxxp://vzzzz.iof0cno.ht9c.online/

• February 18, 2018 at 2:53 PM by an anonymous user from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

hxxps://ff.ebooki.cc/d/iphonex4/

that is the fake site ,please report it like as criminal on cyber,

beware this types of jokes

• February 18, 2018 at 11:31 AM by an anonymous user from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

HI All,

I did encounter this message on Google Chrome on 18 Feb 2018 @ 22:54. I could not believe it, I had won an Iphone!

But was suspicious about the message, opened a new tab, searched "2018 annual visitor" on google ... I landed on this page. On reading this page, I just closed the survey tab and confirmed to leave the page.

Thank you Onlinethreatalerts.

• February 11, 2018 at 7:42 PM by an anonymous user from Tbilisi, Kalaki Tbilisi, Georgia

help me out, what can I do. I already sign in and its return that if I cant unsubscribe this ebook I will automatic charged 50 dollars monthly from my account what should I do now.

• February 11, 2018 at 7:52 PM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• February 8, 2018 at 3:57 AM by an anonymous user from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Yes I also got this opportunity and I participate but I put my details but a second I feel it could be fake so I searched whether it is fake or real

• February 3, 2018 at 12:29 PM by an anonymous user from Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I don't know how come I ended up getting that survey! They offered a chance to win a iPhone7 if I filled up a survey. Here's the link of the survey I ended up on:

hxxp://mobile6379.hot-prize-sender-server12.loan/

At the end, they asked to call a # to get a PIN. I closed the window and then got a message for a chance to win a iPhoneX. Had 3 chances to click on boxes to find the iPhoneX. Third chance: got it! Then they ask to enter your address and pay 1$ shipping fee.

On their page, they put this to contact them:

"If you have any questions, please contact our support team at: https://ebooki.cc/support.php?lang=en or via email through support@ebooki.cc"

I didn't take a chance!

• January 31, 2018 at 6:40 AM by an anonymous user from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Almost fell for it.

• February 1, 2018 at 1:01 AM by an anonymous user from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Yes This iPhone for 1 dollar is fake

• January 28, 2018 at 5:28 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I knew it was a scam.. Tho I participate in it but didn't complete it.

• January 27, 2018 at 4:49 PM by an anonymous user from Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States

I have gotten this but have not purchased anything, what will happen?

• January 27, 2018 at 5:21 PM by info

Nothing, as long you didn't follow the instruments in it.

Beware of the "2018 Annual Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam