Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »

Beware of organizejobs.com - it is Hosting Fraudulent Surveys

2018-05-28T14:59:34  +
Beware of organizejobs.com - it is Hosting Fraudulent Surveys

The website organizejobs.com is hosting fraudulent surveys that steal personal information and trick potential victims into supplying their credit card information by claiming they qualify for a chance to win an iPhone X. Once the scammers have received their potential victims' credit card information, they will use it fraudulently.

Please continue reading below.

The Fraudulent Website - organizejobs.com

organizejobs.com

Sample of a Fake and Fraudulent Survey Hosted by organizejobs.com

Dear user, congratulations!

We want to thank you for being a loyal Google user! Your IP address has been randomly selected to receive a FREE Apple iPhone X.

From time to time we select a handful of Google users to give them the opportunity to receive valuable gifts from our partners and sponsors. This is our way of thanking you for choosing Google as your preferred search engine.

Today is your lucky day! You are one of the 10 randomly selected users who will receive this gift.

To receive your gift, you simply have to complete our short and anonymous survey. But hurry! There are only a few gifts available today!

How satisfied are you with Google?

Online users, remember to never supply your credit card information to surveys or for offers which claim you need to do so in order to win something free. This is how online scammers trick their potential victims into sending them their credit card and personal information.

For online users who have already been tricked by the survey scams, please contact your bank for help. Let them know that your credit information has fallen into the hands of cybercriminals. Your bank should investigate, cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund your money.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Please continue reading below.

Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

Show More of the 203 Comments

Write Your Comment, Question or Review

• Posted: Jul 30, 2018 at 5:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Budapest, Hungary

Dear Office Service!

The ORganizeJobs.com in 2018.06.11. take off more than 11000 (154 brasil money) from my bank account.

I haven never beg or got anything from them. I don't understand, how could they take my money from my bank account.

I would like my money back!
    Please give me an advice, how can I got resolve this problem
    SzilvásI from Hungary

• Posted: Jul 30, 2018 at 5:53 AM by info

Dispute the charges with your bank to have your money refunded.

• Posted: Jul 20, 2018 at 10:56 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Langley, British Columbia, Canada

I gave them my number for the free I phone and now they are taking $57.20 a month off my card.
    How is this legal, I have contacted my card company and they are going to go after this company for me.
    Makes you wonder how the government hasn't shut companies lie this down.

• Posted: Jul 29, 2018 at 11:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Athens, Attica, Greece

I was just considering buying it

• Posted: Jul 11, 2018 at 2:16 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Santa Fe, Missouri, United States

I hope that I caught them ahead of there game. I received notice I was a winner of 1 out of 6 to win an iPhone I could continue and be charge $49.95 a month or cancel within 7 days. Went to there site and fill out cancel form with very little information, last 4 and phone number. Sorry I did. Any more and I wouldn't give out.

• Posted: Jul 6, 2018 at 4:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

I am already a victim, they re drilling my account already..what can I do

• Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 12:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Modasa, Gujarat, India

I got such message just now and I searched first on net and I got this page. I confirmed that this survey is a fraud and I survived from the theft.

Harshad.

• Posted: Jun 24, 2018 at 7:18 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Beaufort, North Carolina, United States

They almost had me. It wasn’t the normal scam I’ve heard about with the google survey and free iPhone X . It was about amazon, where I recently did some shopping so I thought it was ok but after I put in an old credit card I looked up the terms and conditions and they were only in Brazilian.

Its a bit different from Spanish so I got out of it, deleted the card # I put in and tried to go back to the page before to wipe out my address and email but it wouldn’t show up.

Has this happened to anyone else? I’m hoping that the time I spent reading the terms and conditions wasn’t enough that they could somehow get my card #. Anyone know if they can?

• Posted: Jun 12, 2018 at 11:20 PM by info

Received via email:

"I recently was scammed by this email. I first started off with an email offering me a 1 year subscription for 1$ to Netflix. I actually thought it was legit considering I had an account with Netflix several years ago. After I filled the form out it sent me to a website inebook.cc and gave me an order ID. So I checked my debit card and there is a 0.28 charge to it from a company Lelie Technology San Paulo.

I then received this email saying I registered for a 7 day free trial of organizejobs.com (which I have never registered for). I then tried going to their website to try and cancel that membership. When I try to login in it gives me an error code and when I fill out their cancel form it does not process the request. If I cant cancel that membership they will charge my card 49.99 every month.

So I sent an email to their support website. I also canceled by bank card and they are going to reinstate me a new one.

I want to put this out there so that people are aware of this scam and they can protect themselves.

Sincerely, Katie"

• Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 11:49 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore

I have the same experience for participating in a survey and win a $1 Singapore Airlines airticket to any destination. I also could not cancel my membership as mentioned by Katie.

I reported the scam to Citibank and cancelled my credit card. According to Citibank they can cancel the current card and issue me a new card but they can't deny the existing charge to the card and also the recurring monthly charge of $49.90 and I can only contact the merchant to cancel that. Now I am stuck and don't know what to do.

• Posted: Jun 6, 2018 at 2:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Taichung, Taichung City, Taiwan

How can I cancel the shipment from them? My bank told me it has to be done by them. Thank you!

• Posted: Jun 8, 2018 at 3:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kingston, Jamaica

Dude how stupid are you? Why would google supply an iphone to someone who uses the google search engine, even my grandmother knows that google is the owner of Android and its a direct competitor of Apple.

• Posted: Jun 6, 2018 at 7:27 AM by info

Tell your bank the website is operated by scammers.

• Posted: Jun 5, 2018 at 11:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia

They charged my credit card over USD50 for 2 months without my knowledge.

• Posted: Jun 11, 2018 at 1:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Barberton, Ohio, United States

Yes they got me also; don't know how they got the info but they got me for 41.00 dollars; how can I get my money back 🤤

• Posted: Jun 11, 2018 at 2:02 PM by info

Dispute the charge with your bank.

• Posted: May 28, 2018 at 2:53 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Organizejobs.com is the worst fraudulent web I have ever met. My credit card was charged over 200 USD. It is too bad. How can I get my money back? Is that possible to get money back?

• Posted: May 28, 2018 at 3:01 PM by info

Yes, you can get back your money. Just dispute the fraudulent charges with your bank. Once your money is refunded, you may need to cancel the current card and get a new one to prevent the scammers or thieves from continuously taking money from your card.

• Posted: May 23, 2018 at 3:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

Thank you for this, I was also about to add my credit card details then I checked organizejobs and BAM its a scam.

Thank you for having this information available for us.

• Posted: May 14, 2018 at 4:18 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Today 14 May 2018, I also got a fraud message related to iPhone x but then I checked here and found that I got saved from big trouble just Bcoz of these alerts. I m really thankful.

• Posted: May 14, 2018 at 9:15 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

I also got a fraud message related to Samsung S9 today but luckily I didn't give the credit card information because I checked here. Thanks a lot!

• Posted: May 14, 2018 at 9:24 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States

I received a notice from my bank this morning saying that some unusual activity had taken place on my credit card. Since $200.00 was charged to my account last month for two watches I hadn't ordered I contacted the bank and they said they couldn't do anything about it.

When I got the notice this morning, I immediately contacted my bank and they canceled my credit card and have issued a different one.

However, I am still out $200.00 for the previous charges made last month. My advise is BEWARE and realize there are crooks waiting to take advantage of people.

I believe Hell will be HOTTER for these theives.

• Posted: May 8, 2018 at 7:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: San Pablo City, Calabarzon, Philippines

I have been a victim of this. My bank account was actually debited PHP 2,300.00. I reported it to my bank and they have shown me my statement which reflects an organizejobs.com responsible for the amount deducted from my account. Lesson learned. Do not answer surveys and entertain online offers.

• Posted: Apr 30, 2018 at 9:17 PM by an anonymous user from or near: East Amherst, New York, United States

I received a survey from Amazon. Thanking me for being a customer. Then I had to answer four questions about their support. If I did the survey, I would win a prize worth at least $100.

My prize choices were an Iphone X, a $500 voucher for Walmart or a year of premium Netflix. I chose the Iphone.... then it says to pay $1 and receive a free trial membership to organizejobs.com.

I tried to read the Terms and Conditions, but they were all in spanish. I could makeout part of the meaning and saw something about cancellation in 30 days.

I am glad I did not give my credit card info, however I gave my personal info!! I should have known better!

Be smarter than me and just delete the text message received and delete the pages the link takes you to!

• Posted: Apr 29, 2018 at 7:58 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kruibeke, Flanders, Belgium

I am so stupid I fell into their trap. They stole 157 eu from my visa . I blocked my card and contact my bank

• Posted: Jun 28, 2018 at 4:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Schaarbeek, Brussels Capital, Belgium

They also use Ryanair in order to get you subscribed! We cancelled our card.

• Posted: Apr 29, 2018 at 4:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Rydalmere, New South Wales, Australia

I have already cancelled my credit card although I have no idea how they got it because I never supplied it.
    What can I do to stop it coming from my account and can we get our money back.

• Posted: Apr 29, 2018 at 7:27 AM by info

Contact your and dispute the charges so they can cancel the transactions and refund your money. Then cancel your credit card and get a new one.

• Posted: May 8, 2018 at 12:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Tbilisi, Kalaki Tbilisi, Georgia

help me too, I want return my money :( they take my 100 $ , I am Georgian

• Posted: Apr 27, 2018 at 11:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

They r the big scammers..they took my 60 bucks...I dont know what to do now

• Posted: Apr 26, 2018 at 10:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Magugpo, Davao, Philippines

I got scammed by this organizejobs.com sao paulo bra, they are taking my money....

I never order online, how could they get my info?

I’m from country philippines. .

• Posted: Apr 26, 2018 at 1:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Alliance, Ohio, United States

I got scammed by organizejobs.Com sao paulo br0455.

i never finished order for a dollar but still got $45.27 taken out my bank. How did they find all my info?

i'm on disability and can not afford this. Beware they will take your info and hack the rest and take your money

• Posted: Apr 25, 2018 at 9:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Washington, District of Columbia, United States

I was just duped this morning, I should have known it was too good to be true. Now I have to deal with the hassle of cancelling my card.

• Posted: Apr 21, 2018 at 2:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pécs, Baranya, Hungary

If you've been drawn up, I'll have to call the bank and stop the transaction. The card must be banned! Then do something new, this is the solution.

• Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 8:14 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Please stop taking money out of my bank account. I have not received any item or items from your company. If you do not adhere to my request, you Will be hearing from my lawyer.

• Posted: Apr 13, 2018 at 1:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mykolayiv, Mykolayivska Oblast, Ukraine

close and replace the card that you showed them .... there is no other way out ... they will trick you while you do not do it

• Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 9:37 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

I was also a victim, and was debited close to 7k at a time.

• Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 5:55 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Was Scammed too and was debited close to 8k at a time that matters most, and my bank is not doing nothing about it. BEWARE!

• Posted: Apr 7, 2018 at 10:11 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Tokyo, Japan

I gave credit card information and immediately received email requesting to login as a member of Organizejobs.com. But the email shows nothing related to Google. So I recognized that I was cheated and phoned credit card company to cancel my card. Of course I didn’t login to that website and deleted the mail. I hope I am safe now.

• Posted: Apr 6, 2018 at 3:12 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Tampa, Florida, United States

Please Beware. This is fraud and I was scammed. This has caused me a world of financial, Banking and Credit issues.Don't be a victim, educate yourself about online cyber theft, fraud, and scams.
    Thank you ..Heidi

• Posted: Apr 5, 2018 at 9:37 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Hi, even I unknowingly did the mistake and gave all the details and today received the msg that amount has been debited and I am totally confused pls help me

• Posted: Apr 4, 2018 at 3:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Hi, I also just mistakenly fell into this scam but I have blocked my card already. Can I get my money back?

• Posted: Apr 4, 2018 at 4:23 AM by info

Yes, dispute the charges with your bank. They should investigate, cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund your money.

• Posted: Apr 3, 2018 at 4:26 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi, I just mistakenly fell into this scam but I have blocked my card already. will the scammers still able to charge my account by using the personal info that I filled in?

• Posted: Apr 3, 2018 at 5:30 AM by info

No, once the card is blocked they cannot charge it.

• Posted: Apr 2, 2018 at 5:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dresden, Saxony, Germany

I only got a "Welcome Message" from no-reply@organizejobs.net with an password for a 7 days trial version which will turn to premium after I did not unsubscribe.

I never gave any informatin to them, what should I do now? Delete the mail and ignore or enter the password and try to unsubcribe?
    Thanks for help!

• Posted: Apr 2, 2018 at 5:30 PM by info

Delete the email and check your credit card transactions carefully and report fraudulent transactions to your bank.

• Posted: Mar 26, 2018 at 8:33 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Novosibirsk, Novosibirskaya Oblast, Russia

как отписаться от organizejobs.com будет ли начислен счет если не пользуешься подпиской. я заблокировал карту будет в дальнейшем приследования жтих хакеров

-->
    how to unsubscribe from organizejobs.com whether the account will be credited if you do not use a subscription. I blocked the card will be in the future the prosecution of the hackers

• Posted: Mar 26, 2018 at 2:15 PM by info

You cannot trust the thieves to remove your so-called subscription, so cancel the current card and get a new one. And, ask your bank to cancel the fraudulent transactions made by the fraudulent website and refund your money.

• Posted: Mar 25, 2018 at 3:59 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Marathi (Ghansoli), Maharashtra, India

I have already been transacted by organizejobs.com through credit card. Please help me how to escape from this hacker

• Posted: Mar 26, 2018 at 6:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia

Block your credit card and confirm with bank.

• Posted: Mar 25, 2018 at 5:40 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Contact your bank immediately and inform them that your credit card has been hacked.

• Posted: Mar 25, 2018 at 7:09 AM by info

Dispute the charges with your bank.

• Posted: Mar 24, 2018 at 3:52 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Tehran, Iran

how do I unsubscribe from this organisation, I happen to be a victim

• Posted: Mar 21, 2018 at 12:33 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Doha, Baladiyat ad Dawhah, Qatar

I found the transaction in my credit card with an amount of BRL 157.01 from organizejobs.com, I called the bank why have the transaction, the bank informed that I register a month ago to them without charge and now they start to charge in monthly. Actually, I never register to them but how they can steal and use my credit card without notification received?

How to stop it and block this?

• Posted: Mar 21, 2018 at 12:41 PM by info

Dispute the charge with your bank. Ask your bank to cancel the fraudulent transaction, refund your money, cancel your current card and get a new one.

• Posted: Mar 17, 2018 at 12:03 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Thanks for letting me know. I just saved myself from that scam now 😇

• Posted: Mar 18, 2018 at 2:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ludhiana, Punjab, India

I have just logged in the app but I haven't send my card no. But they are claiming to deduct money from my account

• Posted: Mar 17, 2018 at 3:30 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I just have entered my full name, address and my email address. And when I clicked next the credit card section appeared but I didn't give any information on that since I was reading the terms and conditions was all in Spanish.. So I did not continue.. Would there be any problem? what should I do now? :(

• Posted: Mar 17, 2018 at 8:17 AM by info

Just be careful going forward because the scammers will contact you and attempt to scam or trick you into sending them money.

• Posted: Mar 13, 2018 at 10:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

how to refund cash?

• Posted: Mar 13, 2018 at 10:41 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the fraudulent transactions.

• Posted: Mar 12, 2018 at 12:49 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Newark, New Jersey, United States

*organizejobs.com*

I didn’t submit the final step... but unfortunately the site reloaded and submitted automatically and I lost my money 😞

• Posted: Mar 13, 2018 at 10:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

I submit final step. Lost my money. But no iPhone x given to me. Very sad. (rs.8000.00 money lost)

• Posted: Mar 11, 2018 at 11:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Porto, Portugal

I filled out the form with my data, but I did not accept it because while I was reading the term and the conditions closed the window, can this cause a problem?

• Posted: Mar 11, 2018 at 1:46 PM by info

No, once you did not click the Submit button, you are OK.

• Posted: Mar 11, 2018 at 5:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I jus realize that these people has my information.
    They have withdraw over a $100.00 already from my account. I don't remember signing up with these scammers

• Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 9:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ragama, Western Province, Sri Lanka

do you guys know to how to refund that money

• Posted: Mar 8, 2018 at 11:32 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

They also drawn on my credit card twice. I am off to see the bank.

• Posted: Mar 6, 2018 at 7:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune, Maharashtra, India

They have deducted 2 times from my credit card, what should I do?

• Posted: Mar 6, 2018 at 7:20 AM by info

Report the fraudulent charges to your bank. Your bank should investigate, cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund your money.

• Posted: Mar 4, 2018 at 8:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune, Maharashtra, India

without my permission someone debited my credit card account, its a fraud happens.

Please help.

• Posted: Mar 4, 2018 at 8:57 AM by info

Contact your bank immediately for help.

• Posted: Mar 3, 2018 at 11:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: San Juan, National Capital Region, Philippines

They have already autodebit my account..how can I fix this? please help..I cant find how to sign in that site.

• Posted: Mar 4, 2018 at 5:39 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Mar 3, 2018 at 12:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I wish I had known this before! I received the exact same message as the one in the sample you have sometime in early February. At first, I automatically disregarded it as some kind of fraudulent offer like I normally do. However, after a few days, I got the same message again saying that I've win an iPhonex, and for whatever reason, decided to follow through with it. Big mistake.

True to scammers, I've got money missing from my bank account whose expenditure I did not authorize. They got my bank card information by claiming that I needed to pay a $1 fee, but a whole lot more than just $1 has disappeared without my authorization.

The iPhoneX of course, never came either. I've tried contacting their "support team", but as expected, no one responds. If anyone else has ever been in this situation, please help or let me know what you did. Any helpful suggestions are welcome.

Hope this saves some of you.

• Posted: Mar 3, 2018 at 5:39 AM by info

Contact your bank and dispute the charges. Your bank should investigate, cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund your money.

• Posted: Feb 28, 2018 at 10:30 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I have been scammed by this website to tune of 17,500 Naira. What can I do to have a refund?

• Posted: Feb 28, 2018 at 11:20 AM by info

If you used your credit card, contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 28, 2018 at 4:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Can the money scammed be refunded

• Posted: Feb 28, 2018 at 6:23 AM by info

If your credit card was used, yes, your money can be refund. Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 27, 2018 at 11:37 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pennington, South Australia, Australia

I never signed up for this but they took money from me, now I screwed that was my food money; what can I do pls help.

• Posted: Feb 23, 2018 at 3:14 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

also a victim of this scammers. and the amount is higher in a time like this. But, I think the first thing to do is change the ATM card pin to disallow their access.

• Posted: Feb 22, 2018 at 4:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Gaborone, Botswana

I am also a victim of this scam!! They taken money off my debit card. How do I stop them from stealing my money? Can you please help!

• Posted: Feb 23, 2018 at 4:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

permanently block your debit card, so they won't have any access to your account in the future. get a new card.

• Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 11:49 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a victim of this scammed also and they taken money off my credit card. How do I stop them from stealing my money can you please help me about.

• Posted: Feb 22, 2018 at 1:41 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 7:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India

How do I stop a fraud online scam from tracing my ip address and giving gifts

• Posted: Feb 22, 2018 at 1:36 AM by info

They do not trace your IP. What they do is to send you fake, phishing or malicious emails. Or, they send you display malicious advertisements that can trick you into visiting phishing websites.

Therefore, just be careful of certain emails and certain websites that request personal and financial information.

• Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 2:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Makati City (Magallanes), Metro Manila, Philippines

I was scammed by this,but may card doesn't have money .but I still want to use my card for my savings .how to disclose transaction from them? Do I have to block and change card either?

• Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 4:41 AM by info

Yes, because they will continuously attempt to charge the card.

• Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 12:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia

I also did order the phone and this morning N$569.03 are deducted from my account!!! What must I do?

Suzie
    Namibia

• Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 4:39 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the fraudulent transaction and refund your bank.

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 6:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Why did I get charged 63.39 dollers? When I was suppose to pay one doller for the iPhone x?

• Posted: Feb 16, 2018 at 7:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Makati City (Magallanes), Metro Manila, Philippines

Once they get my credit card info n use it once. Can they keep using the card?

• Posted: Feb 16, 2018 at 8:34 PM by info

Yes, they can continue to charge it.

• Posted: Feb 16, 2018 at 7:11 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Makati City (Magallanes), Metro Manila, Philippines

I gave my personal information, what should I do?

• Posted: Feb 16, 2018 at 5:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Can my bank help refund my money? Please I need an urgent answer. I am a victim

• Posted: Feb 16, 2018 at 5:52 PM by info

Yes, they can.

• Posted: Feb 16, 2018 at 5:00 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Greve, Zealand, Denmark

pure fraud and a scam

• Posted: Feb 15, 2018 at 10:48 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Jakarta, Indonesia

Untuk penghentian transaksI yg sudah terjadI bagaimana caranya, mohon bantuannya, terima kasih

-->

For the termination of the transaction that has happened how, please help, thank you

• Posted: Feb 14, 2018 at 9:51 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

My amount is getting cut unnecessarily please help me

• Posted: Feb 14, 2018 at 12:52 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

It is a totally fake site

• Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 8:56 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I have just entered my detail but did not submit it. I have just canceled before submitting, is there any problem in that

• Posted: Feb 14, 2018 at 4:30 AM by info

No, there is no problem.

• Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 6:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Murmansk, Russia

Как теперь деньги вернуть

-->

How to return money now?

• Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 6:29 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 1:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mandaluyong City, National Capital Region, Philippines

if ever I cancel the membership is it possible they not gonna get anything money inside of my atm.

• Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 1:45 AM by info

Yes, because you are dealing with scammers or thieves who have your information and who will continuously and fraudulently charge your card.

• Posted: Feb 12, 2018 at 5:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan

I have entered my complete address and email id ...is it dangerous?

• Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 1:33 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kochi, Kerala, India

Its better to go to your branch

• Posted: Feb 12, 2018 at 10:30 PM by info

No, but the scammers will contact you, so be careful.

• Posted: Feb 12, 2018 at 5:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan

I was about to upload my information......I wrote it ,the card number the CVV the expire date and before uploading it I got that it is a hack so I erased my data without submitting the debit card information....I am worried now that if the information has been still leaked???

• Posted: Feb 12, 2018 at 10:28 PM by info

Once you didn't click the submit button, you are OK.

• Posted: Feb 12, 2018 at 3:40 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Hi, I m from India.
    I too received the same fraud message that I won iPhone X.

• Posted: Feb 12, 2018 at 10:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I just got a message from google chrome saying I won a iPhone x and have to pay 1$ , but when I search in internet this is a fraud

• Posted: Feb 12, 2018 at 3:58 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

I just got a message from Firefox saying I won a iPhone x, and was to pay 1$ for shipping the phone. after going through the msg I was as to enter my credit card number. I fill a fake number and they said it was incorrect.

• Posted: Feb 12, 2018 at 4:53 AM by info

Because they found out the number is incorrect because they attempted to charge it.

• Posted: Feb 12, 2018 at 1:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo (Colombo Division), Western, Sri Lanka

I have given my credit card details for free iphonex & already deduct 1(£) from it

• Posted: Feb 11, 2018 at 4:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Makati City (Magallanes), Metro Manila, Philippines

What if its an ATM only? Can they still take money out of it? Do they know when that card will have funds? Thanks.

• Posted: Feb 11, 2018 at 6:52 PM by info

They will not know when money is on the card, but they will continuously attempt to charge it.

• Posted: Feb 11, 2018 at 11:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

I have mistakenly provide my bank credentials now I have blocked my debit card is there any more chance to make transaction from my account by scammer?

• Posted: Feb 11, 2018 at 2:01 PM by info

No. But it is best you ask your bank for verification.

• Posted: Feb 11, 2018 at 3:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune, Maharashtra, India

HI Team,

I've already given my credit card details and have been charged Rs19.64. Please tell me how can I stop this?

• Posted: Feb 11, 2018 at 9:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

I don't know, but I am facing the same situation. you do one thing, just delete everything.

• Posted: Feb 10, 2018 at 10:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Great OTA...I got the same message in My Ipad from organizejobs.net that I've won an iPhone X...But then I searched abt it in google and here I am in your site.....Great thing you put this article📚👍👍👍

• Posted: Feb 10, 2018 at 3:57 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Al Jubayl, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia

kwa hiyo huu mtandao nI wa ulaghai? MimI nilijaza taarifa za ila ilipofikia kipengele cha taarfa za kibenkI nilishtuka na kuacha. Je ina weza kuniletea madhara yeyote?

so is this network a fraudulent? I had filled out the information except when it came to the feature of the cabinets I was shocked and quit. Can I afford any harm to me?

• Posted: Feb 10, 2018 at 10:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Thanks OTA....I got the same message from organizers.net and I went to google and here I am in your site....Thank you very much

• Posted: Feb 10, 2018 at 4:59 PM by info

If you didn't send credit card information, you are ok.

• Posted: Feb 10, 2018 at 6:06 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kochi, Kerala, India

I have gone to that page by adding personal details but in reaching the payment page I found something suspicious and left it ,is there any issue if we click on thier link

• Posted: Feb 10, 2018 at 12:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Riyadh, Ar Riya?, Saudi Arabia

I gave them all my information and my credit card detail :(
    How to cancel it and refund my money back?!

• Posted: Feb 10, 2018 at 3:09 AM by info

Contact your bank for help. Do it quickly because the scammers will continuously charge your card.

• Posted: Feb 9, 2018 at 8:03 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Carmona, Calabarzon, Philippines

I gave already my debit account , I emailed them regarding cancellation of subscription and they replied . I also have chat them, they said that my account has already been cancelled . But before that they ask for my email address before they check my account .

• Posted: Feb 9, 2018 at 6:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I provided my details but it said invalid card cos I think maybe one digit from the pin was'nt correct so I decided to check the website at the buttom of the page and luckily I found this post, thanks guys I just hope they haven't gotten the details already.

• Posted: Feb 8, 2018 at 7:22 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines

Hi, I also received a message from hxxps://organizejobs.net /r/iphonex18/payment.php. I checked the internet first to see if it is a scam. Good thing I saw your post.

• Posted: Feb 8, 2018 at 11:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Please what if u supplied only your full names,address and your email address.. Can they still hack into your bank details?

• Posted: Feb 8, 2018 at 12:33 PM by info

No, they cannot.

• Posted: Feb 8, 2018 at 1:06 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Thanks for saving my balance

• Posted: Feb 7, 2018 at 8:48 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

They ask my credit card details but before give any information I search about that and came to know that's fake ...thank you for save me 😊

• Posted: Feb 7, 2018 at 11:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kochi, Kerala, India

I was just going to enter my card number and I was suspicious then I searched online and found it was fake. Thank you for saving me.

• Posted: Feb 7, 2018 at 10:35 AM by an anonymous user

what if u don't have a credit card account but they got ur name, email, phone number???is it possible that they can collect information about u and then ask for money?

• Posted: Feb 7, 2018 at 11:04 AM by info

No, they cannot.

• Posted: Feb 7, 2018 at 3:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Haderslev, South Denmark, Denmark

I just put details remains to submit it then I check the terms nd conditions read it through I was not convinced until I search on onlinethreatalert.com and find out is a scamme, thanks alot. u guys just save me

• Posted: Feb 6, 2018 at 3:16 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

What if your name address phone numbers and email sent to the fraud but I did not put my credit card; is there a chance to hack my account or credit card?

• Posted: Feb 6, 2018 at 3:49 PM by info

No, they cannot hacked your account or use your card with that information. But, they will contact you and attempt to scam you.

• Posted: Feb 6, 2018 at 2:34 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

My son fell for this with a debit card. They first took $1 from his account and then returned it 2 days later. 5 days after that, they took $62 from his account. we had to cancel his card to stop it from continuing.

Probably a cheap lesson for my son about cybersecurity... but I still want to strangle the scumbag that's running this.

• Posted: Feb 6, 2018 at 12:54 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

If I am unable to find this message, I will definitely share my credit card information. Thanks for the writers of this page. Really saved me a lot.

• Posted: Feb 6, 2018 at 12:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bacoor, Calabarzon, Philippines

I think I'am a victim too, and now I am afraid. What would be the best step that should I take ?

• Posted: Feb 9, 2018 at 8:00 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Carmona, Calabarzon, Philippines

Did they charge you already when you gave your account details.

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 8:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Binan, Calabarzon, Philippines

Hi, I'm a victim too. I already gave my credit card info, first they deduct me of 16.28 pesos and another of 16.50 and after 2 days they deduct me of 2,625.00.

I reported it to the customer service of my credit card and I told them to blocked my card so that they will not charge me again on another transaction; is it possible to refund the money.

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 8:31 AM by info

Yes, it is possible to get a refund. Contact your bank and dispute the charges. They will investigate, cancel the transactions and refund your money.

• Posted: Feb 7, 2018 at 1:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

Get your card blocked

• Posted: Feb 6, 2018 at 12:24 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"Good day.

I think I am a victim of fraud. My cousin saw an ads of the website organizejobs.net about winning an iPhone X. She tried it and submitted my card information. What would be the best step that we should take? I have submitted a cancellation on the said site however, I'm still afraid that it is really fraud. Please help us.

-- Marie"

• Posted: Feb 6, 2018 at 6:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Aizawl, Mizoram, India

I am so thankful to hear that they are a fake. I also have an offer on iPhone X. My friend insisted me to supply my credit not knowing it's fake. But I browse this website, and now I'm safe. Thank you.

• Posted: Feb 6, 2018 at 5:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

What I have to do? Can I block the card or have to go to the bank and proceed?

• Posted: Feb 6, 2018 at 9:13 AM by info

Go to the bank and ask for help.

• Posted: Feb 6, 2018 at 4:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Hi... I have the same experience. Pls help me.. What I have to do first.. They have taken 3200 from my credit card.. Pls how can I get the amount refund.. Reply and help me as soon as possible..

• Posted: Feb 6, 2018 at 4:59 AM by info

Contact your bank and dispute the charges. Your bank should cancel the transactions and refund your money. They may need to cancel your current credit card and give you a new one to prevent the scammers from continuously charging your current card.

• Posted: Feb 6, 2018 at 12:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

Refund my money please

• Posted: Feb 5, 2018 at 6:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune, Maharashtra, India

I am victim of organizedjob.net. Today 3200 INR has been debited from my credit card. I have just given only card number and expiry date only. After the same day I received 20 RS credit to my card but after 5-6 days 3200 RS has been debited automatically from card.

Immediately I have blocked my card. Also I have reported to bank about that transaction. But whether can I get back my money can anyone suggest?

• Posted: Feb 5, 2018 at 11:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

same experience. did you got back your money by bank?

• Posted: Feb 5, 2018 at 7:22 AM by info

Contact your bank and dispute the charges. Then have your bank cancel the transactions and refund your money.

You may need to get a new card to prevent the scammers from continuously charging the current one.

• Posted: Feb 5, 2018 at 5:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Yes, I have the same experience. Please help

• Posted: Feb 4, 2018 at 2:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Muscat, Oman

Dear Sir, I am been fooled and frauded for the same, they have my credit card details and it was charged.

• Posted: Feb 5, 2018 at 5:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Same here. How to report to cybercrime.

• Posted: Feb 4, 2018 at 2:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania

Same scam organizejobs advertising appears here:

"How people in Romania get the new iPhone X for only 1 €
    As part of a special promotion, Apple is working with Organizejobs Its reliable distribution partner, to offer iPhone X with a promotion of 99% on the regular price.

hxxp://first-news.co/iphonex...How People Get the New iPhone 10 for Only 1€"

Do not fall into these traps.

• Posted: Feb 2, 2018 at 5:07 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Belmont, New South Wales, Australia

Yes they got me only for $62.I thought I was getting a I phone for $1 next they deducted 32 cents from my account then a couple of days later $62.

It started from Amazon .I thought it was legitimate. & I've never used Amazon & will never again in the future. I'm a single parent I need that money for food .Amazon can stick there site up their arse.

• Posted: Feb 2, 2018 at 12:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

Amount of 3k was deducted from my bank today, what should I do

• Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 11:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Thrissur, Kerala, India

Whoa, thank you so much for the information about organize jobs. I was gonna be their prey if I hadn't searched for whether its real or not thank you so much.
    and for those other newbies, don't ever fall for things like this

• Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 2:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Moscow, Russia

Я попался на их удочку. Хотели снять с моей карты 50$, но там было слишком мало средств. Придётся обращаться в банк за помощью.

-->
    I fell for their bait. Wanted to withdraw from my card $ 50, but there was too little money. We will have to contact the bank for help.

• Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 8:26 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

please can my money be refunded

• Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 10:00 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 8:24 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

I am also writing from Nigeria and I have also been scammed by this site. luckily they didnt clear my account but the amount deducted really hurts. I have contacted my bank to block my card I tried unsubscribing but it doesnt go. so this is really an internet scam

• Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 2:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pingtung City, Pingtung, Taiwan

I got scammed this week of 65% of my account balance. I had to go and withdraw the rest yesterday and also block my card. Bloody thieves. I wish them hell to pay.

• Posted: Jan 30, 2018 at 11:35 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

I have given bank details of my friend because I was not having much money in my bank account and I gave my gmail id .What should I do now?please guide me .

• Posted: Jan 30, 2018 at 7:26 PM by info

Receive via email:

"Hello,

I have signed in to organizejobs because of that IPhone for 1$. I gave them my credit card number and my address in order to IPhone delivery. Today is the eighth day of my subscription and they tried to withdraw more than 150£ but the funds were insufficient..."

• Posted: Jan 30, 2018 at 12:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sunshine, Victoria, Australia

What should I do now? I just did that a few weeks ago and just checked my bank account now to see that they have charged me more this morning, what should I do?

• Posted: Jan 30, 2018 at 6:29 AM by info

Contact your bank and dispute the charges.

• Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 4:26 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

given them only my gmail id.

will this harm?? can they access to OTP and other bank realted message communication from my bank??

note-apart from email, I gave them nothing. plz guide

• Posted: Jan 30, 2018 at 5:24 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I have send my card details, what will I do.?

• Posted: Jan 30, 2018 at 6:42 AM by info

Contact your bank and let them know that you have unknowingly used your credit card and on a fraudulent website.

• Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 5:09 AM by info

They cannot do anything much with your email address only. They can only send you email. So, just be careful of phishing and malicious emails that they may sent you.

• Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 1:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kharkiv, Kharkivska Oblast, Ukraine

Please help! I have signed up and gave them my card information. Today it was exactly one week after and they tried to withdrawn more than 150£ but there were insufficient funds. What to do to cancel my subscription and do I have to pay for one month now?

• Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 4:57 AM by info

They are scammers so you cannot trust them to cancel. Therefore, contact your bank and dispute the charges. Have hem cancel the charges and refund your money.

• Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 1:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India

Thanks for providing this information and preventing us from falling into such traps....

• Posted: Jan 28, 2018 at 11:58 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan

• Posted: Jan 28, 2018 at 10:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

l have been scammed N18,851.27. how can I get my money back? Can my bank help me?

• Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 4:50 AM by info

Yes. Have them cancel the transaction and refund your money.

• Posted: Jan 28, 2018 at 9:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I have tried it ...but didn't give any of my details, but still, at the end, there was a message saying u have subscribed and u have to unsubscribe within 7 days otherwise it will become a premium account. What should I do now? How should I get out of it? Plz reply

• Posted: Jan 28, 2018 at 10:15 AM by info

If you didn't give them your details (credit card information or financial information) you have nothing to worry about. Just ignore them.

• Posted: Jan 28, 2018 at 8:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

I got this survey from p*rnhub

• Posted: Jan 28, 2018 at 1:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Swords (Clonshagh), Leinster, Ireland

Thanks for update have; stopped after having money taken and cancelled card

• Posted: Jan 27, 2018 at 6:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

hxxps://organizejobs.net/h/iphonex10/
    Today it's using to spam with me but I don't anything them, coz I know these type promotions are frauds.

• Posted: Jan 26, 2018 at 1:19 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan

great job, saved my time and money

• Posted: Jan 26, 2018 at 9:28 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Santa Rosa, Calabarzon, Philippines

thanks for this info. I just got one!

• Posted: Jan 25, 2018 at 4:34 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

oooww just now I got this s... thank you google..

• Posted: Jan 25, 2018 at 2:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mimbres, New Mexico, United States

how can stop this

• Posted: Jan 24, 2018 at 7:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I almost shared my details, thanks for this site which helped me avoid sharing the details..nothing is free..

• Posted: Jan 24, 2018 at 7:12 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

almost gave my details, now I know nothing is free..thanks for this site

• Posted: Jan 24, 2018 at 10:59 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I was almost scam, just made a mistake at the name then cancel ......THANK GOD

• Posted: Jan 24, 2018 at 6:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

Me of all people I almost become a victim. Tanx guyz

• Posted: Jan 24, 2018 at 3:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra (Ashiedu Keteke), Greater Accra, Ghana

Wow, Thank you.
    I almost got scammed, was about to make payment, Hmmm

• Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 10:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Seoul, Republic of Korea

THANK YOU! I almost got scammed xD