Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
Alerts left arrow right arrow

Beware of organizejobs.com - it is Hosting Fraudulent Surveys

Comments  +
Beware of organizejobs.com - it is Hosting Fraudulent Surveys

The website organizejobs.com is hosting fraudulent surveys that steal personal information and trick potential victims into supplying their credit card information by claiming they qualify for a chance to win an iPhone X. Once the scammers have received their potential victims' credit card information, they will use it fraudulently.

Please continue below.

The Fraudulent Website - organizejobs.com

organizejobs.com

Sample of a Fake and Fraudulent Survey Hosted by organizejobs.com

Dear user, congratulations!

We want to thank you for being a loyal Google user! Your IP address has been randomly selected to receive a FREE Apple iPhone X.

From time to time we select a handful of Google users to give them the opportunity to receive valuable gifts from our partners and sponsors. This is our way of thanking you for choosing Google as your preferred search engine.

Today is your lucky day! You are one of the 10 randomly selected users who will receive this gift.

To receive your gift, you simply have to complete our short and anonymous survey. But hurry! There are only a few gifts available today!

How satisfied are you with Google?

Online users, remember to never supply your credit card information to surveys or for offers which claim you need to do so in order to win something free. This is how online scammers trick their potential victims into sending them their credit card and personal information.

For online users who have already been tricked by the survey scams, please contact your bank for help. Let them know that your credit information has fallen into the hands of cybercriminals.

Please share with us what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Also, check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any.

Remember to forward malicious or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com

and/or ContributionDonate

Would you recommend this article to a friend or family member?
Yes (1) No (0)

Comments, Questions and Reviews
Comment(Total: 107)

To help protect your privacy, please do not post your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information or home address in your comments, questions, or reviews.

Write a Comment, Review, or ask a Question or scroll down to view comments, reviews and questions made by others.

• Posted: Friday at 7:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Makati City (Magallanes), Metro Manila, Philippines

Once they get my credit card info n use it once. Can they keep using the card?

• Posted: Friday at 8:34 PM by info

Yes, they can continue to charge it.

• Posted: Friday at 7:11 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Makati City (Magallanes), Metro Manila, Philippines

I gave my personal information, what should I do?

• Posted: Friday at 5:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Can my bank help refund my money? Please I need an urgent answer. I am a victim

• Posted: Friday at 5:52 PM by info

Yes, they can.

• Posted: Friday at 5:00 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Greve, Zealand, Denmark

pure fraud and a scam

• Posted: Thursday at 10:48 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Jakarta, Indonesia

Untuk penghentian transaksI yg sudah terjadI bagaimana caranya, mohon bantuannya, terima kasih

-->

For the termination of the transaction that has happened how, please help, thank you

• Posted: Feb 14 at 9:51 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

My amount is getting cut unnecessarily please help me

• Posted: Feb 14 at 12:52 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

It is a totally fake site

• Posted: Feb 13 at 8:56 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I have just entered my detail but did not submit it. I have just canceled before submitting, is there any problem in that

• Posted: Feb 14 at 4:30 AM by info

No, there is no problem.

• Posted: Feb 13 at 6:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Murmansk, Russia

Как теперь деньги вернуть

-->

How to return money now?

• Posted: Feb 13 at 6:29 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 13 at 1:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mandaluyong City, National Capital Region, Philippines

if ever I cancel the membership is it possible they not gonna get anything money inside of my atm.

• Posted: Feb 13 at 1:45 AM by info

Yes, because you are dealing with scammers or thieves who have your information and who will continuously and fraudulently charge your card.

• Posted: Feb 12 at 5:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan

I have entered my complete address and email id ...is it dangerous?

• Posted: Feb 13 at 1:33 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kochi, Kerala, India

Its better to go to your branch

• Posted: Feb 12 at 10:30 PM by info

No, but the scammers will contact you, so be careful.

• Posted: Feb 12 at 5:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan

I was about to upload my information......I wrote it ,the card number the CVV the expire date and before uploading it I got that it is a hack so I erased my data without submitting the debit card information....I am worried now that if the information has been still leaked???

• Posted: Feb 12 at 10:28 PM by info

Once you didn't click the submit button, you are OK.

• Posted: Feb 12 at 3:40 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Hi, I m from India.
    I too received the same fraud message that I won iPhone X.

• Posted: Feb 12 at 10:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I just got a message from google chrome saying I won a iPhone x and have to pay 1$ , but when I search in internet this is a fraud

• Posted: Feb 12 at 3:58 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

I just got a message from Firefox saying I won a iPhone x, and was to pay 1$ for shipping the phone. after going through the msg I was as to enter my credit card number. I fill a fake number and they said it was incorrect.

• Posted: Feb 12 at 4:53 AM by info

Because they found out the number is incorrect because they attempted to charge it.

• Posted: Feb 12 at 1:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo (Colombo Division), Western, Sri Lanka

I have given my credit card details for free iphonex & already deduct 1(£) from it

• Posted: Feb 11 at 4:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Makati City (Magallanes), Metro Manila, Philippines

What if its an ATM only? Can they still take money out of it? Do they know when that card will have funds? Thanks.

• Posted: Feb 11 at 6:52 PM by info

They will not know when money is on the card, but they will continuously attempt to charge it.

• Posted: Feb 11 at 11:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

I have mistakenly provide my bank credentials now I have blocked my debit card is there any more chance to make transaction from my account by scammer?

• Posted: Feb 11 at 2:01 PM by info

No. But it is best you ask your bank for verification.

• Posted: Feb 11 at 3:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune, Maharashtra, India

HI Team,

I've already given my credit card details and have been charged Rs19.64. Please tell me how can I stop this?

• Posted: Feb 11 at 9:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

I don't know, but I am facing the same situation. you do one thing, just delete everything.

• Posted: Feb 10 at 10:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Great OTA...I got the same message in My Ipad from organizejobs.net that I've won an iPhone X...But then I searched abt it in google and here I am in your site.....Great thing you put this article📚👍👍👍

• Posted: Feb 10 at 3:57 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Al Jubayl, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia

kwa hiyo huu mtandao nI wa ulaghai? MimI nilijaza taarifa za ila ilipofikia kipengele cha taarfa za kibenkI nilishtuka na kuacha. Je ina weza kuniletea madhara yeyote?

so is this network a fraudulent? I had filled out the information except when it came to the feature of the cabinets I was shocked and quit. Can I afford any harm to me?

• Posted: Feb 10 at 10:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Thanks OTA....I got the same message from organizers.net and I went to google and here I am in your site....Thank you very much

• Posted: Feb 10 at 4:59 PM by info

If you didn't send credit card information, you are ok.

• Posted: Feb 10 at 6:06 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kochi, Kerala, India

I have gone to that page by adding personal details but in reaching the payment page I found something suspicious and left it ,is there any issue if we click on thier link

• Posted: Feb 10 at 12:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Riyadh, Ar Riya?, Saudi Arabia

I gave them all my information and my credit card detail :(
    How to cancel it and refund my money back?!

• Posted: Feb 10 at 3:09 AM by info

Contact your bank for help. Do it quickly because the scammers will continuously charge your card.

• Posted: Feb 9 at 8:03 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Carmona, Calabarzon, Philippines

I gave already my debit account , I emailed them regarding cancellation of subscription and they replied . I also have chat them, they said that my account has already been cancelled . But before that they ask for my email address before they check my account .

• Posted: Feb 9 at 6:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I provided my details but it said invalid card cos I think maybe one digit from the pin was'nt correct so I decided to check the website at the buttom of the page and luckily I found this post, thanks guys I just hope they haven't gotten the details already.

• Posted: Feb 8 at 7:22 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines

Hi, I also received a message from hxxps://organizejobs.net /r/iphonex18/payment.php. I checked the internet first to see if it is a scam. Good thing I saw your post.

• Posted: Feb 8 at 11:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Please what if u supplied only your full names,address and your email address.. Can they still hack into your bank details?

• Posted: Feb 8 at 12:33 PM by info

No, they cannot.

• Posted: Feb 8 at 1:06 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Thanks for saving my balance

• Posted: Feb 7 at 8:48 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

They ask my credit card details but before give any information I search about that and came to know that's fake ...thank you for save me 😊

• Posted: Feb 7 at 11:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kochi, Kerala, India

I was just going to enter my card number and I was suspicious then I searched online and found it was fake. Thank you for saving me.

• Posted: Feb 7 at 10:35 AM by an anonymous user

what if u don't have a credit card account but they got ur name, email, phone number???is it possible that they can collect information about u and then ask for money?

• Posted: Feb 7 at 11:04 AM by info

No, they cannot.

• Posted: Feb 7 at 3:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Haderslev, South Denmark, Denmark

I just put details remains to submit it then I check the terms nd conditions read it through I was not convinced until I search on onlinethreatalert.com and find out is a scamme, thanks alot. u guys just save me

• Posted: Feb 6 at 3:16 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

What if your name address phone numbers and email sent to the fraud but I did not put my credit card; is there a chance to hack my account or credit card?

• Posted: Feb 6 at 3:49 PM by info

No, they cannot hacked your account or use your card with that information. But, they will contact you and attempt to scam you.

• Posted: Feb 6 at 2:34 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

My son fell for this with a debit card. They first took $1 from his account and then returned it 2 days later. 5 days after that, they took $62 from his account. we had to cancel his card to stop it from continuing.

Probably a cheap lesson for my son about cybersecurity... but I still want to strangle the scumbag that's running this.

• Posted: Feb 6 at 12:54 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

If I am unable to find this message, I will definitely share my credit card information. Thanks for the writers of this page. Really saved me a lot.

• Posted: Feb 6 at 12:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bacoor, Calabarzon, Philippines

I think I'am a victim too, and now I am afraid. What would be the best step that should I take ?

• Posted: Feb 9 at 8:00 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Carmona, Calabarzon, Philippines

Did they charge you already when you gave your account details.

• Posted: Feb 7 at 1:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

Get your card blocked

• Posted: Feb 6 at 12:24 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"Good day.

I think I am a victim of fraud. My cousin saw an ads of the website organizejobs.net about winning an iPhone X. She tried it and submitted my card information. What would be the best step that we should take? I have submitted a cancellation on the said site however, I'm still afraid that it is really fraud. Please help us.

-- Marie"

• Posted: Feb 6 at 6:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Aizawl, Mizoram, India

I am so thankful to hear that they are a fake. I also have an offer on iPhone X. My friend insisted me to supply my credit not knowing it's fake. But I browse this website, and now I'm safe. Thank you.

• Posted: Feb 6 at 5:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

What I have to do? Can I block the card or have to go to the bank and proceed?

• Posted: Feb 6 at 9:13 AM by info

Go to the bank and ask for help.

• Posted: Feb 6 at 4:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Hi... I have the same experience. Pls help me.. What I have to do first.. They have taken 3200 from my credit card.. Pls how can I get the amount refund.. Reply and help me as soon as possible..

• Posted: Feb 6 at 4:59 AM by info

Contact your bank and dispute the charges. Your bank should cancel the transactions and refund your money. They may need to cancel your current credit card and give you a new one to prevent the scammers from continuously charging your current card.

• Posted: Feb 6 at 12:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

Refund my money please

• Posted: Feb 5 at 6:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune, Maharashtra, India

I am victim of organizedjob.net. Today 3200 INR has been debited from my credit card. I have just given only card number and expiry date only. After the same day I received 20 RS credit to my card but after 5-6 days 3200 RS has been debited automatically from card.

Immediately I have blocked my card. Also I have reported to bank about that transaction. But whether can I get back my money can anyone suggest?

• Posted: Feb 5 at 11:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

same experience. did you got back your money by bank?

• Posted: Feb 5 at 7:22 AM by info

Contact your bank and dispute the charges. Then have your bank cancel the transactions and refund your money.

You may need to get a new card to prevent the scammers from continuously charging the current one.

• Posted: Feb 5 at 5:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Yes, I have the same experience. Please help

• Posted: Feb 4 at 2:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Muscat, Oman

Dear Sir, I am been fooled and frauded for the same, they have my credit card details and it was charged.

• Posted: Feb 5 at 5:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Same here. How to report to cybercrime.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 2:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania

Same scam organizejobs advertising appears here:

"How people in Romania get the new iPhone X for only 1 €
    As part of a special promotion, Apple is working with Organizejobs Its reliable distribution partner, to offer iPhone X with a promotion of 99% on the regular price.

hxxp://first-news.co/iphonex...How People Get the New iPhone 10 for Only 1€"

Do not fall into these traps.

• Posted: Feb 2 at 5:07 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Belmont, New South Wales, Australia

Yes they got me only for $62.I thought I was getting a I phone for $1 next they deducted 32 cents from my account then a couple of days later $62.

It started from Amazon .I thought it was legitimate. & I've never used Amazon & will never again in the future. I'm a single parent I need that money for food .Amazon can stick there site up their arse.

• Posted: Feb 2 at 12:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

Amount of 3k was deducted from my bank today, what should I do

• Posted: Feb 1 at 11:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Thrissur, Kerala, India

Whoa, thank you so much for the information about organize jobs. I was gonna be their prey if I hadn't searched for whether its real or not thank you so much.
    and for those other newbies, don't ever fall for things like this

• Posted: Feb 1 at 2:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Moscow, Russia

Я попался на их удочку. Хотели снять с моей карты 50$, но там было слишком мало средств. Придётся обращаться в банк за помощью.

-->
    I fell for their bait. Wanted to withdraw from my card $ 50, but there was too little money. We will have to contact the bank for help.

• Posted: Jan 31 at 8:26 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

please can my money be refunded

• Posted: Jan 31 at 10:00 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Jan 31 at 8:24 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

I am also writing from Nigeria and I have also been scammed by this site. luckily they didnt clear my account but the amount deducted really hurts. I have contacted my bank to block my card I tried unsubscribing but it doesnt go. so this is really an internet scam

• Posted: Jan 31 at 2:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pingtung City, Pingtung, Taiwan

I got scammed this week of 65% of my account balance. I had to go and withdraw the rest yesterday and also block my card. Bloody thieves. I wish them hell to pay.

• Posted: Jan 30 at 11:35 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

I have given bank details of my friend because I was not having much money in my bank account and I gave my gmail id .What should I do now?please guide me .

• Posted: Jan 30 at 7:26 PM by info

Receive via email:

"Hello,

I have signed in to organizejobs because of that IPhone for 1$. I gave them my credit card number and my address in order to IPhone delivery. Today is the eighth day of my subscription and they tried to withdraw more than 150£ but the funds were insufficient..."

• Posted: Jan 30 at 12:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sunshine, Victoria, Australia

What should I do now? I just did that a few weeks ago and just checked my bank account now to see that they have charged me more this morning, what should I do?

• Posted: Jan 30 at 6:29 AM by info

Contact your bank and dispute the charges.

• Posted: Jan 29 at 4:26 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

given them only my gmail id.

will this harm?? can they access to OTP and other bank realted message communication from my bank??

note-apart from email, I gave them nothing. plz guide

• Posted: Jan 30 at 5:24 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I have send my card details, what will I do.?

• Posted: Jan 30 at 6:42 AM by info

Contact your bank and let them know that you have unknowingly used your credit card and on a fraudulent website.

• Posted: Jan 29 at 5:09 AM by info

They cannot do anything much with your email address only. They can only send you email. So, just be careful of phishing and malicious emails that they may sent you.

• Posted: Jan 29 at 1:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kharkiv, Kharkivska Oblast, Ukraine

Please help! I have signed up and gave them my card information. Today it was exactly one week after and they tried to withdrawn more than 150£ but there were insufficient funds. What to do to cancel my subscription and do I have to pay for one month now?

• Posted: Jan 29 at 4:57 AM by info

They are scammers so you cannot trust them to cancel. Therefore, contact your bank and dispute the charges. Have hem cancel the charges and refund your money.

• Posted: Jan 29 at 1:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India

Thanks for providing this information and preventing us from falling into such traps....

• Posted: Jan 28 at 11:58 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan

• Posted: Jan 28 at 10:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

l have been scammed N18,851.27. how can I get my money back? Can my bank help me?

• Posted: Jan 29 at 4:50 AM by info

Yes. Have them cancel the transaction and refund your money.

• Posted: Jan 28 at 9:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I have tried it ...but didn't give any of my details, but still, at the end, there was a message saying u have subscribed and u have to unsubscribe within 7 days otherwise it will become a premium account. What should I do now? How should I get out of it? Plz reply

• Posted: Jan 28 at 10:15 AM by info

If you didn't give them your details (credit card information or financial information) you have nothing to worry about. Just ignore them.

• Posted: Jan 28 at 8:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

I got this survey from p*rnhub

• Posted: Jan 28 at 1:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Swords (Clonshagh), Leinster, Ireland

Thanks for update have; stopped after having money taken and cancelled card

• Posted: Jan 27 at 6:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

hxxps://organizejobs.net/h/iphonex10/
    Today it's using to spam with me but I don't anything them, coz I know these type promotions are frauds.

• Posted: Jan 26 at 1:19 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan

great job, saved my time and money

• Posted: Jan 26 at 9:28 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Santa Rosa, Calabarzon, Philippines

thanks for this info. I just got one!

• Posted: Jan 25 at 4:34 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

oooww just now I got this s... thank you google..

• Posted: Jan 25 at 2:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mimbres, New Mexico, United States

how can stop this

• Posted: Jan 24 at 7:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I almost shared my details, thanks for this site which helped me avoid sharing the details..nothing is free..

• Posted: Jan 24 at 7:12 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

almost gave my details, now I know nothing is free..thanks for this site

• Posted: Jan 24 at 10:59 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I was almost scam, just made a mistake at the name then cancel ......THANK GOD

• Posted: Jan 24 at 6:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

Me of all people I almost become a victim. Tanx guyz

• Posted: Jan 24 at 3:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra (Ashiedu Keteke), Greater Accra, Ghana

Wow, Thank you.
    I almost got scammed, was about to make payment, Hmmm

• Posted: Jan 23 at 10:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Seoul, Republic of Korea

THANK YOU! I almost got scammed xD

Submit Comment Write Your Comment, Question or Review

All comments, questions or reviews will be examined for derogatory or indecent statements, spam or malicous code, before they are posted on this website.