Is "Nvvs" an Untrustworthy Online Store from China?

Is "Nvvs" an Untrustworthy Online Store from China?

Would you share this Article with others?

Nvvs, the online store from China that claims to provide ridiculously high discounts on very expensive products, is a fake and scam. I ordered one of their smartphones and got a cheap and useless in-ear headphone which cost approximately £2. In my view, it's a scam and Facebook should block them from their site.

"Nvvs" at www.nvvs.com

Nvvs at www.nvvs.com

support@nvvs.com

Unsatisfied customers who are unable to receive a refund from the website are asked to open a dispute with their banks or financial institutions to have their money refunded.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• August 9, 2019 at 10:00 AM by an anonymous user from Hemel Hempstead, England, United Kingdom

Ordered a pair of Nike air max in their sale for £53.00 and received a rubbish necklace. Contacted the bank they have told me to return the item and if I don't hear back to contact them in 15 days. Should I bother paying to return it?

• July 10, 2019 at 12:46 AM by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I ORDERED AND PAID FOR SKETCHERS. ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS IS FAKE sksvipstocks.com. AND service1 <cs1@customerservicehome.com> .THE FOLLOWING IS THEIR EMAIL TO ME AS PROOF OF PURCHASE:

"Dear customer,

Thanks a lot for your patience.

We are glad to inform you that the goods have been shipped.

We have sent your order by EMS(Royal Mail), the certain shipping time depends on the different countries.

The tracking No. is: LL390192769CN

Please check the status through the link:

Please wait patiently, too.

Please note to check your spam box, because maybe the email will be there.

Best regards!

Tag: 100195"

• July 8, 2019 at 9:02 AM by an anonymous user from Dublin, Leinster, Ireland

I bought three radley items, 2 wallets and 1 back pack from this site and received a fake gucci scarf instead.

They also took 2 payments from my credit card and I am having great trouble recovering this money from my credit card company. Beware do not buy from this company.

• March 13, 2019 at 12:56 PM by an anonymous user from Rho, Lombardy, Italy

my order was made on the website www.hostalroma-sevilla.com. I ordered some shoes, some glasses of poor quality arrived. Be careful not to buy.

• January 24, 2019 at 6:00 AM by an anonymous user from Flamborough, England, United Kingdom

had exactly the same; said they'd tried 2 deliver my arse; any way of getting money back; useless earphones rubbish!

• January 15, 2019 at 4:51 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I think I may have been duped by them as well but under name gvxx, I ordered stuff just after Xmas and got cheap wireless earphones today in post.

• January 11, 2019 at 1:03 AM by an anonymous user from Bangkok, Thailand

I did the same ..its a SCAM, thieves do not buy from this site, NVVS

• January 10, 2019 at 6:40 PM by an anonymous user from Montreal, Quebec, Canada

It's a scam.

Don't do nothing and buy nothing from this site.

They did not send me what I purchased, scam, scam, scam

• January 10, 2019 at 11:20 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I ordered a phone via their facebook advert and paid via bank card ages ago and nothing, appeared SCAM, SCAM.

• January 10, 2019 at 2:15 AM by an anonymous user from Surat, Gujarat, India

Dear sir I am from India I placed order to nvvs.com for smartphone and paid to them using my master debit card 48.99 Doller on 24.11.2018, they gave me a order no and subsequently a tracking on repeated message was provided to me. But I found that tracking number and it is a fake. In that respect, I would like to inform you that after placing an order within 8 hrs.

I went through nvvs.com reviews through the net and immediately I requested them to cancel my order that too within 8 hrs of placement of my order. In turn they informed that my order has been shipped so no cancellation of order could be entertained rather to try their valued product once. So I kept mum but later on I observed that they are simply fooling me. Till date, in spite of my repeated request, no response came till today. But I can give all the details like to which bank account transferred my money paid through my master debit card and other persons like shopify.com who is connected with the scandal and my placed order was informed by support@nvvs.com (via shopify.com sent by nicole1244056.outlook.com) who are connected with the nvvs.com.

To escape investigation about their scam they started now a new website bestzr.com to deceive innocent people. In introduction about them, they have now removed the name of shopify.com as their online store. So I feel that this type of frauds who are simply deceiving innocent public of the world giving lucrative fake offers should be taken up by worlds investigation agencies to catch them and put them behind the bars.

• January 9, 2019 at 4:59 AM by an anonymous user from Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

YEADAO TECHNOLOGY LTD is the payment destination for 4 of these fraudulant sites advertised on facebook, yet they do nothing about it.

I contacted PayPal to ask for refunds for my ordered items, investigation ongoing.

Today, 9/1/19, got delivered cheap headphones instead of a Circuler Saw I ordered.

Now, this is the first time this has happened to me in 7 years of online purchasing. Back to local shopping.

Think they are all working together, paypal, facebook, aliexpress dont think we will see our money again!

• January 8, 2019 at 5:15 AM by an anonymous user from Warrington, England, United Kingdom

I have received my second lot of head phones from:

Bestzr @ KGY KGY GH-YC-

NO. 66 Huayuan street,

YuonchengxI Road,

Baiyun District.

China.

I have not received any of the goods I ordered from them.

I,m very disappointed, as they would of been gifts for Christmas.

• January 8, 2019 at 11:38 AM by an anonymous user from Sunderland, England, United Kingdom

I've had the same problem with the exact address. I've reported it to the fraud team.

• January 7, 2019 at 1:39 PM by an anonymous user from Brooksville, Florida, United States

Well, I also received a headset from China but had ordered a bed cover from SVKK. Maybe related?

• January 5, 2019 at 3:19 AM by papadopuls from Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria

NVVS.COM is a Fake site

On November 21, 2018 I ordered a 4G Cellphone 6GB RAM 64GB ROM 13000mAh and paid $ 48.99.

They sent me in the mailbox on 23.11.2018 order confirmation # NV20045 and her payment.

On 21.12.2018 I received a shipment on my order number and what was my surprise.

I was sent a headset instead of a phone. I wrote a few messages to contact person, but I did not get a response from him.

Do not order anything from them. They are totally incorrect.

• January 5, 2019 at 1:38 AM by an anonymous user from Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria

NVVS.COM is a Fake site!

Do not order anything from them. They are totally incorrect.

• December 27, 2018 at 12:00 PM by an anonymous user from Saarlouis, Saarland, Germany

I received a pair of headphones I never ordered. I checked to see if I was charged but didn’t see anything. I’ll look at my accounts to make sure I didn’t get charged

• January 2, 2019 at 1:31 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Ordered a phone.

I received a pair of cheap earphones just like other reviewers.

Scam site.

• December 31, 2018 at 5:42 AM by an anonymous user from Warrington, England, United Kingdom

I have also received headphones that I have not ordered, I can't find anything taken from my bank but I've ordered a lot of bits and pieces online and would not know where all the items came from.

• December 25, 2018 at 11:24 PM by an anonymous user from El Paso, Texas, United States

Still waiting for a smartphone I ordered. If it is not coming, how can I get a refund?

• December 26, 2018 at 9:26 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• December 24, 2018 at 5:14 AM by an anonymous user from Worthing, England, United Kingdom

I,placed an order in November and no contact since?

• December 21, 2018 at 12:49 AM by an anonymous user from Bucuresti, Bucuresti, Romania

This is what I did and I ordered a smartphone worth 49.95 dollars.

The lying company that should be closed so that you will not mmislad other people! Shame you China, ashamed, shame shame!

• December 19, 2018 at 6:05 PM by an anonymous user from Athens, Attica, Greece

Eventually nvvs.com is a scam as everything looks like fake. I made an order on November 24, 2018 and to date I did not receive the product (IP 68 WETERPRO mobile phone) worth $ 49.95.

I tried to communicate via email with this company but I did not answer. The bank even held me a commission to convert the currency.

I do not know if there is a possibility to commit the amount from the destination bank and refund the purchase amount. WARNING is probably a GOAL.

• December 19, 2018 at 4:02 PM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I ordered some phones from Nvvs.com on November 16th from a web page online on Facebook on December 18th. I got some ear buds instead of the phones.

• December 19, 2018 at 7:32 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I received a pair of earphones that I didn't order

• December 17, 2018 at 12:19 PM by an anonymous user from Ciudad Guzmán, Jalisco, Mexico

I'm from Mexico and the same thing happened to me, they scammed me and the package arrives 2 months later, the package does not have tracking in Mexico, the other pagian friend is wow.com

• December 17, 2018 at 4:47 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I placed an order for a phone on 19th November. To date nothing has been delivered and I suspect that is how things will remain. I have emailed them asking for delivery information but no response.

So yes, a total scam. I guess the answer is don't buy anything from ads you see on Facebook.

• December 15, 2018 at 8:06 AM by an anonymous user from Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

Like a number of people on here I too ordered a phone at $48.99 only to receive a set of earphones. After sending three emails with no reply I opened a case with PayPal resolution centre. 18 days later I was offered a partial refund of $37.00. I have refused this as all along I have requested either the phone I ordered or a full refund along with details of how to return the earphones I don't want or need.

• December 12, 2018 at 2:39 PM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

Be aware this is a scam from China. Do not order anything from this site.

• December 11, 2018 at 5:27 AM by an anonymous user from Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

The same has happened to me I have received earphones when i had requested a mobile.

Bow can a dispute be open to declare ...

• December 8, 2018 at 8:41 PM by an anonymous user from Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

Same here...purchased a promo phone thru a Facebook add, checked out their website site, checked their website stats...three weeks later, I got a $12 pair of rechargeable earphones. Have notified my bank and file charges with us commerce Dept.

Hopefully, Facebook will catch on..... eventually.

• December 6, 2018 at 5:53 AM by an anonymous user from Ia?i, Iasi, Romania

Why do you not show a number to let us call you via phone m? Or, you are a thief, I need Facebook to eliminate this scam.

• December 6, 2018 at 5:48 AM by an anonymous user from Ia?i, Iasi, Romania

I ordered a smartphone. I received a message that I will receive an email when I receive the package. But they do not respond to messages and send me to their sites. How do we recover money you deliver?

• December 8, 2018 at 4:31 PM by an anonymous user from Redmond, Washington, United States

I realized that the phone I ordered was too good to be true, but risked it anyway. I double checked my MasterCard debit card consumer protections policies for coverage on items bought. All I have to do now is open a claim for not receiving what I ordered.

I received a PowerBeats Bluetooth earbuds that work great, but they were delivered using the tracking number for my phone. Now I just open a claim with MasterCard to get my money back.

• December 6, 2018 at 6:38 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• December 6, 2018 at 12:34 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I'm having same feelings that this is a scam, I placed an order for 2 weeks now, no reply to my mails, just an order confirmation, nothing again for 2 weeks, not even sure if the item has been shipped.

Please if it is confirmed that this site is a scam, please it should be blocked immediately. Thanks.

• December 8, 2018 at 9:04 PM by an anonymous user from Tacoma, Washington, United States

Funny that you are from Nigeria. Nigeria is a host of many scams. lol

• December 3, 2018 at 3:49 AM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

No confirmation of sent order - no reply to emails. WHAT A SCAM SCAM... WILL share with the world.

• December 2, 2018 at 4:44 PM by an anonymous user from Lod, Central District, Israel

Hello, I bought a cell phone on this site and paid $48. What do I do? I send them emails and they do not respond to the answer.

• December 2, 2018 at 5:53 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• December 1, 2018 at 6:55 AM by an anonymous user from Yerevan, Armenia

we were all robbed.

• November 29, 2018 at 11:12 AM by an anonymous user from Maputo, Maputo City, Mozambique

I ordered a phone with nvvs.com but up to now I haven't received anything, it's a scam.

• November 28, 2018 at 10:12 PM by an anonymous user from Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

that is why i'm reluctant to order on this site, if this is cash on delivery, I will consider it.

• November 28, 2018 at 7:52 AM by an anonymous user from Stretford, England, United Kingdom

I ordered a mobile phone. I received a pair of Bluetooth earphones 4 weeks later. I've contacted them several times but received only a few replies. None of them helpful. I opened a resolution page with PayPal and sent them 2 emails via that page asking what they intended to do. Nothing in reply.

I have today (28/1/18) received and email saying that they have reshipped my order together with a Tracking Number. They direct me to https://www.ems.express which is a dead page but states that my order has been delivered to Wuhan, HubeI which means nothing. Try any of the links on the page and they take you nowhere.

Reluctant as I am to say this - I have been scammed. I can only hope that PayPal will live up to their promise.

• November 27, 2018 at 8:28 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

"purchased" a mobile phone and after three or four weeks received a cheap set of earphones which don't work. hopefully, PayPal will reimburse me. I should have known better. ITS A SCAM. DONT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM NVVS.

• November 26, 2018 at 9:32 PM by an anonymous user from Redmond, Washington, United States

I suspected this site to be to good to be true ,so I contacted master card and asked for buying policy for purchses to make sure my purchase would be covered if it was a scam. I found that I was covered for by buyer's remorse 60 day, 90 day if it breaks, 1 extra year insurance if it breaks or lost. Also covered for scam.

• November 26, 2018 at 5:17 AM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

I ordered some phones from Nvvs.com from a web page online still haven't got them and got answers. I have been online with a lot of websites that deal with Nvvs.com

• November 25, 2018 at 11:26 PM by an anonymous user from Strathmore, Alberta, Canada

Has anybody received any product from NVVS and could send me the address from where it was sent from?

• December 8, 2018 at 8:38 PM by an anonymous user from Tacoma, Washington, United States

Here is the address of they used to send me Bluetooth earbuds when I ordered a phone:

KGY KGY GH-YC-NO 66 Huayuan STREET YUNCHENGXIROAD BAIYUN DISTRICT

PHONE:31059996

• November 26, 2018 at 5:21 AM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

I ordered some phones from Nvvs.com from a web page online still haven't gotten them.

• November 25, 2018 at 11:21 PM by an anonymous user from Strathmore, Alberta, Canada

They are a scam. They take your money and never send one's product.

• November 25, 2018 at 2:16 AM by an anonymous user from Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Hello Is this NVVS store legit? Has anyone received their phones yet?

Is "Nvvs" an Untrustworthy Online Store from China?