Is "Supergomall" an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Is "Supergomall" an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Would you share this article with others to help inform them?

"Supergomall" which is located at www.supergomall.com, is an untrustworthy online store. Online users are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy online store because those who shopped from it run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all. They also run the risk of their credit card information being used stolen and used fraudulently.

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, anonymous posts cannot be deleted or edited, and when you make a post, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

• May 17, 2019 at 7:26 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Rhese people are the scum of the earth preying on us pensioners who only want to enjoy a quiet spa at home and for some reason are not able to venture out damn them to hell. It's not as if we have spare money, it will be a lean time for quite a while

• March 27, 2019 at 12:03 PM by an anonymous user from Denver, Colorado, United States

Same as the rest of you. Ordered the portable spa for $98 and got a $5 cellphone charger cable for an iphone which I don't have.

Initially was in contact with them and they said they would submit my complaint, refund my money which never happened. Now customer service cannot be contacted via email.

This was an advertisement on Facebook and my personal belief is that Facebook should be stopping these illegitimate companies from advertising.

There should be some type of pre-investigation before they're allowed to advertise business type transactions or Facebook should post buyer beware notices to protect their customer base.

• March 20, 2019 at 4:43 PM by an anonymous user from Beaverton, Oregon, United States

I got ripped off by the inflatable spa ad I saw on Facebook. Got and inflatable kiddie pool instead.

The bank couldn't do anything because it came AFTER the time window you have to complain.

The Bank gave me 50.00 of the 150.00 I paid.

You can't trust these ads people.

Hear that Facebook?!

We can't trust your ads so watch your ad revenue drop!

• March 25, 2019 at 7:26 AM by an anonymous user from Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa

Same here. Registered a dispute with my bank. Then Supergomall sent a cheap kiddie pool. Waiting for bank dispute documents to arrive.

• April 14, 2019 at 9:35 AM by an anonymous user from Mt. Morris, Michigan, United States

I kept thinking it was delivered to a neighbor... Now I know what happened. Dang they could of sent the kiddy pool instead of a cord... atleast I have a grandbaby that could of used it.

• March 16, 2019 at 11:23 AM by an anonymous user from Verona, Wisconsin, United States

I too was ripped off by this company. I ordered a swing table that was advertised on Facebook with a nice video of it.

I received a thank you from them and an order number. After three months I received a data cord for an i-phone and in parenthesis it said (swing table).

I replied to the original e-mail several times with no reply. The table was eighty dollars which was quickly removed from my account. The data cord was valued at five bucks.

I was fooled by the advertisement and nowhere did it say zouhuI 88#.

It looked like an American company. A blatant FRAUD that is buried in China somewhere. Beware!

• March 5, 2019 at 12:34 PM by an anonymous user from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I placed an order back in Dec 2018 (it's now March) and haven't received my orders, even though SuperGoMall sent me an email with tracking details, which of course didn't work right.

Get in touch with your credit card company to have your charges reimbursed but make sure to do it within 120 days of your purchase.

• January 27, 2019 at 6:21 PM by an anonymous user from Elkhart, Indiana, United States

As with the other commentators, I've experienced the same thing and am just now becoming aware of this apparent scam.

What I don't understand is that this offer was presented to me through Facebook.

I thought Facebook screened the companies that were allowed to advertise on their site.

It appears that Facebook cannot be relied upon to protect its users from any sort of abuse.

Zuckerburg is probably raking in the kickbacks.

As for remedies:

It probably depends on where one lives but some avenues of pursuit that might result in recompense are:

a)

Determine if your financial institution through which the payment was made can a**ist.

b)

Advise your state's Attorney General and any other state business-related departments.

c)

Quickly searching US agencies that may have some form of redress revealed this department:

d)

Since Supergomall seems to be based in the UK, a search for similar department and agencies in that country may also yield some benefits.

I hope my suggestions result in restitution for those of you in this situation.

Also, the more of us that take these steps, the more likely we are to reap some rewards.

(I have had a similar experience in the past.)

I know for sure, however, that doing nothing will return nothing.

• January 16, 2019 at 8:13 PM by an anonymous user from Neilson, Florida, United States

I thought I was ordering an inflatable spa and they sent a child's blow up pool one month later. I am trying to dispute the charge but it is not going well.

• January 11, 2019 at 12:24 AM by an anonymous user from Alexandria, New South Wales, Australia

I ordered a spa and got nothing

• January 10, 2019 at 3:39 PM by an anonymous user from Potsdam, New York, United States

I ordered a spa and got a small child's pool for 129.99, now what?

• January 10, 2019 at 3:41 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• January 10, 2019 at 10:13 AM by an anonymous user from Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

I also ordered the spa on Dec.9,2018 and on Dec. 24, 2018 I recieved a kids swimming pool. Small!

I paid 129.99 for it I called my credit card company and they are sending papers to fill out! I feel like such a fool!

• January 10, 2019 at 2:04 AM by an anonymous user from Berea, Ohio, United States

I ordered the hot tub too and got a kiddie pool. Facebook should be ashamed of himself for allowing scams like this. I was really looking forward to getting the spa.

• January 10, 2019 at 12:48 PM by an anonymous user from Jacksonville, Florida, United States

SAME HERE! I actually don't remember buying it as I believe I may have been intoxicated at the time, but I know I didn't order a kiddie pool! Although I should've known the price was "to-good-to-be-true", I still did not receive the item as advertised.

I'm trying to go through my credit union to see if there's anything they can do to assist in the recovery of funds. I doubt it and may just have to chalk this up to a lesson learned.

• January 8, 2019 at 4:32 PM by an anonymous user from Rolling Meadows, Illinois, United States

vstroll.com is also part of this scam

• January 8, 2019 at 3:25 PM by an anonymous user from East Peoria, Illinois, United States

I, too, ordered the hot tub and got an inflatable kiddie pool in today's mail.

• January 4, 2019 at 4:33 AM by an anonymous user from Pioche, Nevada, United States

I wish Facebook had put this on before Christmas - half of my Christmas gifts did not come and now I can’t get refunds on any of these things because I can’t get a hold of the companies now, so I’m out the money and my family did not get their Christmas gifts.

I thought when I bought something through Facebook I could trust it. I thought Facebook would not let advertising merchandise be fake!

Facebook I trusted you to looking into your advertising companies.

• January 4, 2019 at 7:56 PM by an anonymous user from Atascadero, California, United States

call your bank. They will refund and investigate. I just did so as well.

• January 3, 2019 at 2:41 AM by an anonymous user from Woolloongabba, Queensland, Australia

Order a Smart Wardrobe (Effie Ironing System) and only received a bit of plastic.

• January 3, 2019 at 6:27 PM by an anonymous user from Los Angeles, California, United States

Hi, I did the same and received the same, a piece of plastic. What did you do to recoup your money? Did you contact the bank? Thanks for your help! Kenny HB CA USA.

• January 7, 2019 at 6:34 PM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

Same thing here. Got some stupid plastic ring worth $.01 cent.

• January 2, 2019 at 4:50 PM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

Yep they got me too. Ordered the hot tub and got my kiddie blow up pool today.

This is a shame. Don't know what to do, so upset. You learn from your mistakes and I bet ur sweet *ss this won't happen to me again.👿

• January 2, 2019 at 4:19 PM by an anonymous user from West Chicago, Illinois, United States

Likewise, ordered an inflatable 4 person hot tub & received a kiddie pool.

• January 1, 2019 at 9:19 PM by an anonymous user from Tacoma, Washington, United States

We also ordered the inflatable hot tub and a kiddie pool with NO return info etc.

• December 31, 2018 at 5:36 AM by info

Received via email:

"Merry Christmas to me! I fell for the SuperGoMall hot tub scam on Facebook. Paid $129.99 for an inflatable hot tub, never received a tracking number and was sent a blow-up kids pool.

I went to contact them and their website was taken down. No way to contact them so I am stuck with might be a $5.00 pool. DO NOT buy anything off of those Facebook ads!!"

• January 1, 2019 at 9:18 PM by an anonymous user from Tacoma, Washington, United States

Exact SAME thing happened to us!!

• December 31, 2018 at 4:29 PM by an anonymous user from Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

The same happened to me. Sucks. Linda.

• December 31, 2018 at 11:38 AM by an anonymous user from Allendale, Michigan, United States

Us also. Paid 119.00 for an inflatable hut tub... Got a kids bubble massage kitty pool.... I cant find a number or nothing, wtf...

• December 30, 2018 at 1:06 PM by an anonymous user from Spotsylvania Courthouse, Virginia, United States

I ordered a portable clothing steam cabinet (Smart Wardrobe) from Supergomall, and I, too, received a confirmation email. Like so many other people I learned that I have been scammed. I paid $129.99 for the portable clothing steam cabinet, and all I received in return was a small piece of pink plastic......worthless.

The return address on the shipping package was:

zouhui

88# houdaI street Suzhou Industrial Park

215000

Phone: 18101572787

I hope my post saves someone else from losing money to this scam.

• December 26, 2018 at 9:12 PM by an anonymous user from Mission, Kansas, United States

I ordered the smart wardrobe and had the same response. A confirmation email and no product delivered. The website is gone.

• December 26, 2018 at 2:19 PM by an anonymous user from Little River, South Carolina, United States

Ordered a portable spa with jets but received a kids blow up swim pool. I am actively disputing the 129.99 charge.

• December 26, 2018 at 4:49 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Ordered Smart Wardrobe got a really cheap watch made in China. Please don’t order anything from this online store, you will be disappointed.

• December 26, 2018 at 12:11 AM by an anonymous user from Portland, Oregon, United States

Seen a great deal for an inflatable hot tub. Seemed to good to be true but thought what the heck. Ordered one and so far have gotten nothing.

• December 23, 2018 at 5:55 AM by an anonymous user from West Des Moines, Iowa, United States

ordered hot tub, got kids pool, total ripe off

• December 21, 2018 at 3:54 PM by an anonymous user from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I ordered a portable hot tub set, received a rubber pool. Website is gone, emails are not being answered - that is if they even go through as many are coming back undelivered to invalid emails.

Total scam, nothing like taking someone's money at Christmas :( bank can't do anything either.

• December 21, 2018 at 9:08 AM by an anonymous user from Newark, New Jersey, United States

Ordered a smart wardrobe on Dec. 8, 2018 for $159.99. Website is gone. I reported company to the Federal Trade Comission.

• January 3, 2019 at 2:44 AM by an anonymous user from Woolloongabba, Queensland, Australia

Yes I did the same here in Australia. Got a piece of Plastic.

• December 25, 2018 at 12:51 PM by an anonymous user from Baytown, Texas, United States

Same story. Ordered. NO Wardrobe Real wardrobe is almost $1,000. LIARS and cheaters.

• December 22, 2018 at 10:29 PM by an anonymous user from Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States

I also ordered a smart wardrobe Dec. 8th, for 129.99. Did u get any favorable advise from the Federal Trade Commission?

• December 20, 2018 at 10:50 AM by an anonymous user from São Paulo, Brazil

I made a purchase and I think that the coup has a way to cancel the purchase?

• December 20, 2018 at 2:59 PM by info

You can always open a dispute with your bank to have your money.

• December 19, 2018 at 5:58 PM by an anonymous user from Beaverton, Oregon, United States

The site: supergomall.com has been taken down. I don't expect to get my purchase. Notifying my credit card as I write this. Sad.

• December 19, 2018 at 1:41 PM by an anonymous user from Brasov, Romania

I chose, I paid, I received my confirmation and ... silence.

I am accustomed to the idea of ​​deception! I want money to get to buy candles!MD

supergomall

ORDER # 13111

Thank you for your purchase!

View your order

or Visit our store

Order summary

Smart WardRobe (80% OFF, Only 3Days) × 1

$139.99

Subtotal

$ 139.99

Shipping

$ 0.00

Total

$ 139.99 USD

Customer information

Billing address

• December 19, 2018 at 12:13 PM by an anonymous user from Sebring, Florida, United States

I wanted to purchase a hot tub and they got my info for my credit card and processed the payment now I am trying to get it back, but very difficult. Fraudulent.

• December 19, 2018 at 9:47 AM by an anonymous user from Reading, England, United Kingdom

I ordered a touchscreen table for £98 on the 5th December and tried to check tracking and delivery today but website gone..... so has my £98... My bank has been informed of this fraud and are trying to get my money back, but this is doubtful.

• December 19, 2018 at 8:25 AM by an anonymous user from Davie, Florida, United States

THIS SITE SUCKS, I never received my order

• December 19, 2018 at 11:32 AM by an anonymous user from Utica, New York, United States

I have a fraud alert in. I ordered a hot tub, I was so looking forward to giving this to elderly parents as a gift. Never received it. Ugh

• December 18, 2018 at 7:17 PM by an anonymous user from Chester, South Carolina, United States

Bought an item for $120 from supergomall and never received any confirmation or tracking. Unable to contact them. All links to store are gone and no answer from emailing them.

• December 18, 2018 at 3:50 PM by an anonymous user from Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

Same here, the site is gone after they took my money.

• December 18, 2018 at 9:57 AM by an anonymous user from Sunnyvale, California, United States

Run, do not walk, away from Supergomall.com! I am in contact with my bank now to TRY to recoup my $119 for a 'portable hot tub'...(wish me luck)(it sure did look nice in the ad!).

Facebook needs to monitor these shady dealers who SEEM to be reputable! :-(

• December 17, 2018 at 2:59 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Hi, I ordered and paid for a HOT TUB from a advert on Facebook. Paid in dollars. Had a message coming from China?

Advert has disappeared and no Hot Tub

please help if you can

SUERGOMALL.

• December 17, 2018 at 5:11 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• December 16, 2018 at 9:23 PM by info

Their email address doesn't work. It is: bieuluanrina@gmail.com

• December 16, 2018 at 11:44 AM by an anonymous user from Modena, Emilia-Romagna, Italy

Hi, I bought an article on this site and I paid with a credit card, what should I do?

• December 16, 2018 at 12:34 PM by info

If you didn't get the item or you are not satisfied with it, and the store refuses to refund your money, open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• December 15, 2018 at 11:08 PM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

I ordered a 12v truck, said it was shipped. Now site is gone. What can I do?

• December 15, 2018 at 11:39 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• December 15, 2018 at 10:07 PM by an anonymous user from Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Yup, took money...website is gone!

• December 15, 2018 at 7:25 AM by info

Received via email:

"www.supergomall.com and www.superrunmall.com

They took our money and now all of a sudden the website doesn’t exist. What can we do about this?"

• December 15, 2018 at 12:55 PM by an anonymous user from Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

same happened to me as well

• December 14, 2018 at 2:46 PM by an anonymous user from Albemarle, North Carolina, United States

Same thing happened to me. I ordered a clothes steamer for my wife - Smart Wash - I went to track and got a non-existent error page and not available page - I called my CC company and they said I will get credit - I tried to email but no response.

• December 16, 2018 at 2:58 PM by an anonymous user from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I bought this too.

• December 16, 2018 at 12:56 PM by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Facebook need to take some responsibility regarding the vendors that they advertise. I got this item advertised via Facebook.

• December 16, 2018 at 12:52 PM by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Same thing. It's obviously fraudulent.

• December 14, 2018 at 11:50 AM by an anonymous user from Jacksonville, Florida, United States

Still no product.

Bought the Camera Drone.

Said it was on the way and leaving China Port.

As of today...1/14/2018 the link to the tracking and email is no longer working. The original ad for this product to purchase was on Facebook.

Looks like I lost $50 bucks, so far.

• December 14, 2018 at 8:43 AM by an anonymous user from Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States

I have ordered a spa set for 119.99 I got email it was being shipped and still didn't get nothing and when I try to contact email it shows error.

These people should be caught and shut down mfkrs. Kerry from pha.

• December 16, 2018 at 9:07 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I ordered the same spa, the money came out my bank, £105, now the store is gone, but more importantly they have my address and bank card details. That was an ad on Facebook.

It shouldn’t be allowed to advertise if it’s a scam site.

• December 16, 2018 at 2:48 AM by an anonymous user from Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia

Exactly the same happened to me.

• December 14, 2018 at 6:17 AM by buk10m from Lithia Springs, Pennsylvania, United States

Same thing happened to my wife, at the moment we are eligible for purchase protection through Paypal; luckily. She received the same emails with links that open up "'error 404' - Store no longer available."

I tell her all the time, don't buy from online unless it's through Paypal or some other third party transaction provider. I don't know if it's still available, but when I used Paypal I had a feature where they wouldn't take the money out your account until you received the package and were satisfied with it.

• December 13, 2018 at 11:58 AM by an anonymous user from Boise, Idaho, United States

Looks like I lost $120.00 because the company after I bought the item disappeared!

supergomall

Your order is on the way. Track your shipment to see the delivery status.

View your order

or Visit our store

Items in this shipment 1

• December 13, 2018 at 3:31 AM by an anonymous user from Riyadh, Ar Riya?, Saudi Arabia

This is true, now you don't find their site on the web.I had a bad experience with them.

Is "Supergomall" an Untrustworthy Online Store?