Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
Alerts left arrow right arrow

Beware of Ebooki at www.ebooki.cc - it is a Fraudulent Online Bookstore

Comments  +
Beware of Ebooki at www.ebooki.cc - it is a Fraudulent Online Bookstore

The website Ebooki located at www.ebooki.cc is an fraudulent online bookstore. Online users who shop at the untrustworthy website, which the owners claim is the world´s largest online bookstore, run the risk of not receiving their orders, and their credit card information stolen and used fraudulently.

Please continue below.

We were unable to find out where Ebooki or where the owners are located. The information is not on their website, and they are hiding their domain name information by using a third-party service. We do not recommend purchasing from websites that hide their locations. But, that doesn't necessarily mean the websites are fraudulent, it just makes them suspicious. And, when you are operating an e-commerce website where online users enter their personal and financial information, it is important that the website discloses all possible information about itself.

Ebooki's Bookstore at www.ebooki.cc

Ebooki Website at www.ebooki.cc

Online users who have used their credit card information on the fraudulent website are asked to contact their banks for help. Their banks should investigate, cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund their money.

Please share with us what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Also, check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any.

Remember to forward malicious or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com

and/or ContributionDonate

Would you recommend this article to a friend or family member?
Yes (0) No (0)

Comments, Questions and Reviews
Comment(Total: 81)

To help protect your privacy, please do not post your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information or home address in your comments, questions, or reviews.

Write a Comment, Review, or ask a Question or scroll down to view comments, reviews and questions made by others.

• Posted: Yesterday at 8:49 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pamplemousses, Pamplemousses District, Mauritius

This website has got to be fraudulent. They obtained my credit card info by pretending to be Google sending me the 'gift' of an iphone against payment of 1$ and after a minI 'survey'.

I should have known better but in a moment of inattention, I made this mistake.
    They claimed to be charging my card with 1USD but only charged 1 Brazilian Real and the charge was made by "Radiuniverse.com*Teste Sao Paulo BR.

The use of the site was to be free for 7 days after which they would charge my card $47. So I made sure to cancel this before 7 days. The cancellation site looked pretty professional and it said there would be no more charges made after a timely cancellation.
    It also said a confirmation email would follow the cancellation and the 1BRL would be refunded immediately after cancellation but I have not received this yet.

1. I had to go through the whole procedure twice before they sent me a 'confimation' email.
    2. One of the details they required from me was 'language', which I of course set to English.

However, when I received the 'confirmation' email, it was in Spanish.

This whole thing has so much the feel of a scam that I will take steps to avoid the trouble of them being able to charge my card 'by mistake' one more time. One should keep away from people who have to use such awful advertising methods.

• Posted: Sunday at 11:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I have furnished all my details and payment has also done. what should I do now.

• Posted: Sunday at 9:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

How can I delete ebookI account and cancel the transaction because I submit my all detail plzz help me

• Posted: Sunday at 1:00 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune, Maharashtra, India

This is how they screw you:
      \ | /
      \ /

"Using the TRIAL you are subscribed to the service radiuniverse, after 7 days if you do not cancel your account you will be charged the cost of the premium account. radiuniverse is an online service to listen music. You can read the conditions of the subscription here.

It is easy to unsubscribe. If you do not cancel the subscription during the trial period, the subscription requires a recurring payment. The subscription costs $ 49.99 for 30 days paid by credit card. Billing and factoring: radiuniverse reserves the right to transmit digital and physical invoices if the premium subscription for a customer's order is not followed by a credit card payment.

Invoices can be issued in a third from radiuniverse reserves the right to use the so-called factoring methods."

• Posted: Sunday at 12:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune, Maharashtra, India

I just clicked on 14 IPHONE x fake advt. and went all the way to the bottom
      found out after 7 days they will subscribe to ebookI premium which will cost 50$ per month

• Posted: Thursday at 11:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

I have ordered an iPhone & done a payment through my visa card, now pl help to cancel the payment immediately thanks

• Posted: Thursday at 1:26 PM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Wednesday at 8:00 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States

That's what I thought; thank you so much for your information, when it's too good to be true, it's a scam.

Happy Valentine's Day PS, they make it sound like Publishers Clearing House

• Posted: Feb 14 at 2:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Rexburg, Idaho, United States

I just received a notification that I could win an iPhone X on my phone if I took a survey for Youtube. I took the survey, and it asked for my credit card information to pay a dollar to enter a survey for the iPhone X. It seemed official, so I did it.

It said it charged me a dollar and gave me an account for ebooks. I went there and signed in. I could not find anything about an iPhone, so I sensed something fishy. I looked up this post and realized I had been scammed. I canceled my card and made a two-step verification on my email. I can't believe I fell for this. Stay away from ebooki. I tried to cancel my ebookI account, and it said it would send an email account. No emails were sent.

• Posted: Feb 14 at 8:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Harare, Zimbabwe

I have just lost $50 to this fraudulent site and worse off I cant access it anymore to unsubscribe

• Posted: Feb 14 at 5:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Twinsburg, Ohio, United States

This site popped up as a U-tube questionnaire to win an I-phoneX for participating in the said survey. I, unfortunately, gave them my e-mail. Hope they are caught somehow.

• Posted: Feb 14 at 4:47 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India

I got an invitation that I won an iPhone x for 1$!!

• Posted: Feb 13 at 8:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada

This site is very fishy and pops up when an ad for a cell phone came across my screen and was hard to get rid of. It seems suspicious.

• Posted: Feb 13 at 3:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Please I activated just today how can I get my card back safely?

• Posted: Feb 12 at 2:02 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

They told me that I won apple x in just 1$. I fill the form with atm card details and they detect 49 rupees

• Posted: Feb 11 at 7:32 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand

How do I get off ebookI once I have signed up for it?

• Posted: Feb 11 at 12:28 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

I give only my address and name. Will any thing happens.

• Posted: Feb 11 at 2:10 PM by info

No, but the scammers will contact you and attempt to scam you.

• Posted: Feb 11 at 11:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sandton (Sandhurst), Gauteng, South Africa

I have register my personal details on eBookI and I am in need of help to remove my personal details on eBook I. Please anyone help with immediate emergency

• Posted: Feb 11 at 2:04 PM by info

Once you have sent information to the scammers, there is no taking it back or undoing it.

Therefore, just be careful going for because the scammers will contact you and attempt to scam you.

• Posted: Feb 11 at 11:37 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

For me also ebookI sent a spin wheel . I won iPhone C for1$ in that wheel. I also put my name address email ID and debit card detail. Afterwards, I understood that ebookI was fraud so I blocked my ATM Card.

• Posted: Feb 11 at 7:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

I lost my 4 lakh on this ebookI, pls help me for return my money.

• Posted: Feb 11 at 6:48 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Jerusalem, Israel

If I made the mistake of ordering a $1 iPhone, how do I cancel and remove my credit card info I gave them?

• Posted: Feb 11 at 8:13 AM by info

You cannot undo submitting your credit card information to the scammers. Therefore, contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 10 at 2:39 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

What is this I cant understanding .....they send a spin to prices to me ...they said u got a iPhone x... To purchase I registered my details and my debit card number...... And finally, I didn't receive any message or information about that..... I think this is a fake!

• Posted: Feb 10 at 3:05 PM by info

Contact your bank because the scammers will continuously charge your card.

• Posted: Feb 9 at 5:25 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai (Chinchpokli), Maharashtra, India

I subscribed for free trial and it takes my credit card details...now am trying to cancel the memembership but it has not been cancelled..what should I do now?

• Posted: Feb 9 at 9:33 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Rancagua, OHiggins Region, Chile

You should cancel your credit card right now

• Posted: Feb 11 at 7:59 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Tbilisi, Kalaki Tbilisi, Georgia

there is no other option ?

• Posted: Feb 8 at 1:46 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dundee, Michigan, United States

I had an offer today. There was nothing on the page that made it seem legit so I looked around. There was an FAQ page where it listed the same question multiple times using different wording. "I cancelled my subscription but still was charged, what do I do?" That was a red flag. Then googled the company and this page came up first. Thank you for the warning!

• Posted: Feb 8 at 8:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Tiruchi, Tamil Nadu, India

How to cancel my registration for them? I gave them the details. Please help..

• Posted: Feb 8 at 8:43 AM by info

They are scammers you cannot trust them to cancel. Please contact your bank for help. Let your bank know that you have unknowingly used your credit card on a fraudulent website.

• Posted: Feb 8 at 6:02 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Baku, Baku City, Azerbaijan

Я уже дала все данные, как мне отменить это

-->

I already gave all the data, how do I cancel this

• Posted: Feb 8 at 8:06 AM by info

You cannot trust them to cancel so, contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 7 at 8:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: City of Victoria, Central and Western District, Hong Kong

What Will I do I already given them my ATM card number.. How to cancel my registration for them?

• Posted: Feb 8 at 2:34 AM by info

You cannot trust the scammers to remove your registration, so contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 7 at 8:47 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India

Thanks, I was just about to enter my financial info on the site to claim the prize they were awarding me, the iPhone x. I thought of searching the net once before claiming , for site ebooki.cc and eventually reached your site.

thanx a lot; they were offering me the device at 1 dollar only, and I certainly was about to claim it seeing their impressive site's UI. I want to warn everybody not to claim prize they offer by letting you play a spin wheel game where you earn rewards. I got a free chance to spin it again and eventually my spinner landed on iphone x. plz

BEWARE and thanx a lot to ONLINETHREATS.COM.

• Posted: Feb 7 at 3:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

SAME. I almost got trapped. :o

• Posted: Feb 7 at 10:59 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

I also faced the same situation and displayed that u win an iPhone x and u can claim it by paying a dollar. But I'm not.

• Posted: Feb 7 at 6:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

They offered some "free trial "of which I NEVER asked for. What should I do? Afraid to be hacked.

• Posted: Feb 7 at 5:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kuwait City, Al Asimah, Kuwait

I got the same thing! please do not give your account details. it is a scam

• Posted: Feb 6 at 4:43 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

ebooki.cc send me notification that they are partners with google and they tell me that I won an iphonex at 1$ ane they need my debit card details so are they are fraud or not. pls tell

• Posted: Feb 7 at 12:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Seoul (Sangil-ro), Seoul, Republic of Korea

OMG I received the same today! I made the mistake of falling for it and put in my debit card details thinking if it's Google it must be alright. I am now very concerned about it.

• Posted: Feb 6 at 1:49 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nassau, New Providence District, Bahamas

This is a scam!! Please do not give credit/debit card information!

• Posted: Feb 6 at 1:12 PM by an anonymous user

I got this offer to and I give them my name and number by e-mail, is it harmful for me?
    but I don't give them my card number

• Posted: Feb 6 at 3:22 PM by info

You are ok. Just be careful going forward because the scammers will contact and attempt to scam you.

• Posted: Feb 6 at 6:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

I got a notification from ebookI saying that I was one of the top 10 lucky winners for an iphone x so I filled everything and checked this website for further info about ebooki.

• Posted: Feb 6 at 1:57 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pasadena, Texas, United States

Same here I don’t. Know how to cancle

• Posted: Feb 6 at 11:25 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Omg I also got too..they are fake bro don’t fall for the trap

• Posted: Feb 6 at 5:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I got the offer today and don't know if I shall do it

• Posted: Feb 5 at 3:11 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

I got an offer to get iPhone for 1 dollars just by filling a survey. I am reluctant to make the payment

• Posted: Feb 6 at 9:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kingston, Jamaica

I got the same offer too and im also reluctant.

• Posted: Feb 6 at 5:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

me too. Got the same thing

• Posted: Feb 6 at 5:06 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

bro, I also got same offer, don't do any payment, they will hack ur account details and cheat u

• Posted: Feb 6 at 2:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I also got the same offer. I too have not given any of my details.

• Posted: Feb 5 at 12:29 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lincoln, Illinois, United States

They should they would give me $10 million dollars. All I had to do was send them a small processing fee of $3,000. I'm living it up now.

• Posted: Feb 5 at 9:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I would like for them to delete my account, I don't want it; how can I cancel it?

• Posted: Feb 5 at 11:46 AM by info

Contact your bank for help because the scammers already have your credit card. And, you cannot trust them to cancel.

• Posted: Feb 5 at 12:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: South Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

thanks for saving me...

• Posted: Feb 4 at 10:37 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

I am afraid is the use my card...should I cancel this card and get a new one?

• Posted: Feb 5 at 6:57 AM by info

Yes, I would recommend it, but ask your bank.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 10:35 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

I also gave them my card info...how could it harm me...can they do purchases from my card?

• Posted: Feb 5 at 6:56 AM by info

Yes, they can use your credit card fraudulently. Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 9:53 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

I also sent a dollar only to find out that it is a bad or possible fraud! There was an interruption while I was on facebook! Reading posts! Said I won a phone and a picture of a man saying it was true he got his phone!

• Posted: Feb 4 at 9:57 PM by info

That is how scammers trick people, by using pictures of people without their consent and fake comments.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 8:26 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

I just sent a dollar to this ebooki: cc for shipping on a free phone that was posted on Facebook; free phone with ad only to find out it is fraud

• Posted: Feb 4 at 5:50 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Consolacion, Central Visayas, Philippines

How can I unsubscribed from ebooki?

• Posted: Feb 4 at 6:16 PM by info

You cannot.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 8:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines

What should I do to unsubscribe from this? They said 1-week free trial!

• Posted: Feb 4 at 7:43 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Caloocan, National Capital Region, Philippines

I receive a google survey that I won an iPhone X and my IP address are one of it and it requires my atm number. so I google first if google is really giving away any sort of things like that. I think its a scam. beware.

• Posted: Feb 4 at 9:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Caranzalem, India

same to me today

• Posted: Feb 4 at 12:02 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia

I just get the same info which told me that I won an iphone X by only pay 1$, and I have to fill the form of ny credit card number,
    Luckily I found ur article which talked about this and give me enlighment. Thnk u so much

• Posted: Feb 3 at 4:57 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore

hxxps://ebooki.cc/a/iphonex/
    they are scamming with iPhone x!

• Posted: Feb 3 at 12:39 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Tbilisi, Kalaki Tbilisi, Georgia

NEED HELP!! pleeaseee I want to remove my personal info pleaseeee

• Posted: Feb 2 at 1:45 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Ainslie, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

I just received a text saying I had won an iPhone and all I had to do was pay $1 for shipping. The payment was through facebook so I wanted to research and found this article. So no iPhone for me!! Thanks for your post.

• Posted: Feb 3 at 1:31 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Auckland, New Zealand

Thank you for your message. I received the same today. New Zealand , Wellington

• Posted: Feb 3 at 10:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India

yeah, that's fake, I also recieved it and they know which browser we are using so they ask us only about how much we use browser and how many times, but they just ask personal information, but nothing will happen, they are just doing it to misuse personal information. thanks.

• Posted: Feb 3 at 8:33 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I was also sent the same text. But what I cannot understand is how they created an online from which can only accept my real first name and surname

• Posted: Feb 3 at 12:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cagayan de Oro, Northern Mindanao, Philippines

me too, it says that I won an iphone x for the loyal google chrome user then all I had to do was to pay a 1 dollar bill for the shipment process through a debit card number, sadly to say that is only a scam. Disappointed.

• Posted: Feb 2 at 2:56 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Zenica, Federation of B\u0026H, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Yeah same for me. I won the same thing and everything. Good thing I checked this site

• Posted: Feb 2 at 12:27 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Leuven, Flanders, Belgium

yes ,I found this website suspicious too .

Submit Comment Write Your Comment, Question or Review

All comments, questions or reviews will be examined for derogatory or indecent statements, spam or malicous code, before they are posted on this website.