Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.

Beware of "PCH LOTTO 2018" Publishers Clearing House Lottery Scam

2018-03-01T02:48:48 -  +
Beware of "PCH LOTTO 2018" Publishers Clearing House Lottery Scam

There is no "PCH LOTTO 2018." Therefore, recipients of emails like the one below, which claim they are winners in such a lottery are asked to delete them because they are being sent by lottery scammers. The aim of the scammers is to deceive their potential victims into thinking they are the real Publishers Clearing House, but they are NOT! The real Publishers Clearing House would NEVER ask their winners for money or personal information for any reason to claim sweepstakes prize awards.

Advertisements

The "PCH LOTTO 2018" Scam

From: "Publishers Clearing House"<mariangela.zizza@alice.it>

Date: February 21, 2018 at 4:39:55 PM CST

To: info@pch.org

Subject: PCHLOTTO 2018........ Claims Code 89773453

Reply-To: <lotto2018pch@usa.com>

Congrats!

We are delighted to inform you that your email was drawn a winner of ( USD $850,000.00. ) in

our recent Publishers Clearing House global sweepstakes (email) lottery. To file for claim,

please fill in the details below and send it to the contest department lotto2018pch@usa.com

Kristin Cooke

Official Notification

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved.

Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is a direct marketing company that markets merchandise and magazine subscriptions with sweepstakes, prize-based game, search, and lottery websites.

Publishers Clearing House (PCH) does not ask for bank account or other financial information. There is no processing fee, tax or special handling charge required to win. The Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes prizes are delivered free of charge to the winners.

How to Determine if you are being Scammed

If you are contacted by someone claiming to represent Publishers Clearing House, or claiming to be a PCH employee and asked to send or wire money, send a pre-paid gift card or a Green Dot MoneyPak card, or cash a check and send a portion back to him/her as payment for any reason to claim a Sweepstakes prize, it is a scam.

The scammers’ preferred method of sending money is through Western Union, MoneyGram, Green Dot MoneyPak card. This is because those methods of sending money make it virtually impossible for the victims to get back their money.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Advertisements
Comments, Questions and Reviews

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. And, when you post a comment or review, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

• Posted: Nov 6, 2018 at 8:37 AM by info

-------- Original message --------
    From: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
    Date: 11/4/18 17:43 (GMT 03:00)
    Subject: Re: PCH EMAIL LOTTO

Congrats!

We are pleased to announce to you that your e-mail was drawn a winner in the recent Publishers Clearing House
    global sweepstakes e-mail lottery. The prize you have won is (USD $850,000.00). To file for claim you are
    required to fill in your details below and send it to the contest department email pchlotto@pchlottoteam.com

Given Names:
    Mailing Address:
    Telephone:
    Gender:

Yours Sincerely
    John Carpenter
    Chief Financial officer
    Official Winners Selection Notice

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved."

• Posted: Nov 5, 2018 at 4:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mountain View, California, United States

"Congrats!!!

Your email address was drawn a winner of (USD 850,000.00) in the recent Publishers Clearing House global
    sweepstakes email lottery. To file for claim you are hereby required to fill in your details below
    and send it to the contest department: onlinegamenotice@usa.com

Yours Sincerely
    Deborah Holland
    Official Winners Selection Notice"

• Posted: Nov 5, 2018 at 5:12 AM by info

They are using this email address: infopch.emaillotto@usa.com

• Posted: Nov 3, 2018 at 10:39 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States

I received a call indicating I had won the PCH Sweepstakes in August (2018) for $5,500,000.

I was given another number to call, which was answered by someone claiming to be with the Federal Reserve Bank in Washington, DC.

While talking to this gentleman he asked if I had received the letter from Publsher’s Clearing House indicating that I was a winner; I had not, so he emailed one to me on what appeared to be “Publishers Clearing House” letterhead,.

After a day or so delay, I was asked to send a cashier’s check to Bob Lemons in San Antonio, Texas, supposedly a CPA for the Federal Reserve Bank.

A day later I was told that the State of Louisiana had to have a 38% ‘deposit’ on the winnings before the funds could be released to me.

I was also told that this would be $250,800 which I had to pay to the State up front!! I was even email a letter that appeared to be on ‘official” State of Louisiana letterhead.

I foolishly fell for this and sent TWO cashier’s checks to Bob Lemon in San Antonio, Texas, but after the ‘official paperwork’ never showed up and supposedly kept getting delayed, I became very suspicious and started doing some research.

I do have copies of these two letters with names and signatures.

Please confirm to me if this is a scam and if so is there anything I can do to recoup the money I paid out. I found out after the fact that PCH never asks their sweepstakes winners to pay anything up front.

• Posted: Nov 3, 2018 at 11:52 PM by info

Yes, it is a scam. Contact your bank for help getting your money back.

• Posted: Nov 3, 2018 at 11:52 PM by info

Yes, it is a scam. Contact your bank for help getting your money back.

• Posted: Nov 2, 2018 at 7:18 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

"PCHLOTTO 2018....Claims Code..89773453HP. PCHLOTTO 2018....Claims Code..89773453HP..,"

I received email from the above asking for name address age phone # and email link was pchwinninglottooffice@foxmail.com signed by John Carpenter.

• Posted: Nov 1, 2018 at 12:43 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lamont, California, United States

This is the second time I got a notice that I won the lotto; this is the claim no. 89773433, they ask for name age ,sex. Not falling for it.

• Posted: Oct 26, 2018 at 4:28 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Richardson, Texas, United States

I received a scam e-mail in my spam. It is a lotto2381ca, this the second time it has happened. It was in my spam mail and the notice had some misspelled word.
    How sad to Bad..

• Posted: Oct 26, 2018 at 11:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Sunnyvale, California, United States

I received a message on my machine that l won 3.5 million dollars. A car and money weekly for life. They gave me a number to call which had too many numbers! Sorry, it wasn't real!

• Posted: Oct 23, 2018 at 12:49 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States

Just got this. Know it is a scam because I didn't play:

"CONGRATULATIONS WINNER!!!

You just won $850,000.00 in the ongoing 2018 Publishers Clearing House (Email) Lottery. You are a winner when you get this message,

kindly send your contact information as listed below to pchintloto.info@usa.com
    *Email Address:

Kristin Cooke
    PCHLotto Official

Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Right Reserveds a scam."

• Posted: Oct 20, 2018 at 11:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States

I received one also!

"PCH Lotto: Alert!!! Code..89773453

Publishers Clearing House

Oct 19, 2018, 11:24 AM (1 day ago)

Congrats!!!

Your email was drawn a winner of (USD $850,000.00) in the recent Publishers Clearing House global
    and send it to the contest department: pchwinnotice@usa.com

Yours Sincerely
    Deborah Holland
    Official Winners Selection Notice"

• Posted: Oct 31, 2018 at 5:09 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Allendale, Michigan, United States

I got one also but the amount went up to a million dollars. B D.

• Posted: Oct 18, 2018 at 6:32 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Los Angeles, California, United States

I received this email today. Can the person at the bottom of this email, John Carpenter, be prosecuted for fraud? If so, go ahead.

"Congrats!
    global sweepstakes e-mail lotto. The prize you have won is (USD $850,000.00). To file for claim you are
    required to fill in your details below and send it to the contest department email pchlottoteam@aol.com
    Given Names:
    Mailing Address:
    Telephone:
    Gender:

Yours Sincerely
    John Carpenter
    Chief Financial officer
    Official Winners Selection Notice

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved"

• Posted: Oct 18, 2018 at 2:02 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Central Point, Oregon, United States

I keep getting this same notice from the pch lottery Todd Sloane/ Debora Holland and all they want is to send money to skynet for delivery it would be nice to have the money but I can't afford S. B. Haapala

• Posted: Oct 10, 2018 at 3:39 PM by info

-------- Original Message --------
    SUBJECT:
    Re: PCH EMAIL LOTTO

DATE:
    2018-10-09 23:51

FROM:
    "PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE"

TO:

REPLY-TO:

Congrats!

We are pleased to announce to you that your email was drawn a winner in
    the recent Publishers Clearing House
    global sweepstakes email lottery. The prize you have won is (USD
    $850,000,00). To file for claim you are
    required to fill in your details below and send it to the contest
    department email pchlottoteam@email.com

Given Names:
    Mailing Address:
    Telephone:
    Gender:

Yours Sincerely
    John Carpenter
    Chief Financial officer
    Official Winners Selection Notice

(c) Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved.

• Posted: Oct 1, 2018 at 11:16 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: "Publishers Clearing House"
    Date: September 30, 2018 at 6:15:35 AM EDT
    Subject: PCH Lotto: Alert!!! Code..89773453
    Reply-To:

Congrats!

required to fill in your details below and send it to the contest department email pchwinnotice@usa.com

Given Names:
    Mailing Address:
    Telephone:
    Gender:

Yours Sincerely
    John Carpenter
    Chief Financial officer
    Official Winners Selection Notice

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved."

• Posted: Sep 25, 2018 at 2:31 PM by info

They are using this email address: pchwininglottooffice@foxmail.com

• Posted: Sep 24, 2018 at 2:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Carterville, Illinois, United States

I too received the claim code stating I won 850,000.00 USD in the PCH 2018 lotto. My email was also chosen. I did not respond to the email because it sounds too good to be true. The email I was to contact was pchonlineclaimscsc@usa.com.

• Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 3:45 PM by info

-----Original Message-----
    From: Publishers Clearing House
    To: info
    Sent: Wed, Sep 19, 2018 12:43 pm
    Subject: PCH LOTTO ............. Claims Code 89773453HR

Kindly send your contacts to pchlottoclaimsoffice@email.com

Official Notification

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved

• Posted: Sep 13, 2018 at 9:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Shanghai, China

I got this scam:

"You have won $1,000.000.00 USD from PCH Lotto | PowerPrize, Kindly provide your details for funds processing.

Name:___ Address:___ Mobile No:___ Sex:____ Age:___

Winning Numbers: 0-1-9-8-0-1 Ticket Number: FDCODE 001/23/01 NOTE : PLEASE CONTACT THIS EMAIL (pchonline1953@gmail.com)

*Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Sector*"

• Posted: Sep 15, 2018 at 11:28 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Boise, Idaho, United States

yes I have a pch email that says I have win and the mount of 885,500.00

• Posted: Sep 10, 2018 at 1:35 PM by info

The scammers are using the following email addresses:

publisherclearinghouse@usa.com
    infopublisherclearinghousepch@gmail.com

• Posted: Sep 6, 2018 at 11:56 PM by an anonymous user from or near: St Louis, Missouri, United States

I was contacted by this supposedly to be Publishing Clearing House. I knew it was a scam when it said it was a lottery and for me to send them 500 dollars to receive 50,000 dollars and for me to use a Wal-Mart card.

• Posted: Sep 6, 2018 at 3:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Warsaw, Missouri, United States

I received this as an email for responding to winning over 1 million,is it legit, publichersal2018@foxmail,com?they wanted full name address phone and age ,nothing else

• Posted: Sep 6, 2018 at 5:32 AM by info

It is not legit, it is a lottery scam.

• Posted: Sep 5, 2018 at 1:17 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Santa Barbara, California, United States

Looks like this is the one:

"Subject: PCHLOTTO 2018....Claims Code..89773453HP..,
    Date: 9/4/2018 12:35:26 PM Pacific Standard Time
    From: maria.bnt@alice.it
    Reply To: pchwininglottooffice@foxmail.com
    Sent from the Internet (Details)

Congratulation on winning 850,000.DOLLARS USD
    in our 2018 Pch Lottery.
    Kindly send your contacts to
    pchwininglottooffice@foxmail.com
    *Address:
    Publishers Clearing House
    © Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved"

• Posted: Sep 2, 2018 at 10:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

Here is the latest that I received:

"Congratulation on winning 850,000.00 USD in our 2018 Pch Lottery.
    Kindly send your contacts to
    publishersdept2018@foxmail.com
    *Address:
    Publishers Clearing House

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved"

• Posted: Sep 1, 2018 at 8:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States

Some guy called me in July and said that I was a winner of the pch give away. Said his name was Mark something. He told me in order to collect my winnings I had to send them 1% of 1% of the winnings.

I did not fall for it but he asked a lot of questions like who do I bank with, What my full name was. My address etc. Seriously messed up. His big line to me was "my word is my bond" I never trust anyone that says that.

If these a-holes spend half as much time making an honest living they would probably be very wealthy. I hope they catch these losers, lock them up and throw the keys away.

• Posted: Sep 1, 2018 at 4:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: The Bronx, New York, United States

I would be surprised if PCH uses an AOL email. But good luck. I often wondered how one would distinguish between the real thing or a scam. Unless it’s all a scam?

• Posted: Aug 27, 2018 at 7:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Branford, Florida, United States

This is what I opened my email to this morning, has anyone else gotten this one?

"Publishers Clearing House (francesco.brighigna@alice.it)To:you (Bcc) Details

You are a Winner!!!

We are happy to officially notify you that your e-mail has emerged as one of our winners

Kindly send your details to pch.claimoffice@aol.com

*Tel:

Congratulations

Todd Sloane

Publishers Clearing House Lottery"

• Posted: Aug 31, 2018 at 1:25 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Germantown, Tennessee, United States

Yes, I got the same email. I knew that it was not legit so I reported it.

• Posted: Aug 23, 2018 at 12:28 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Warrior, Alabama, United States

I have got these kinds of emails many times but I never replied to them because I didn't think that the real PCH would ask for all that info. When we sign up on the site we already give our address, name, etc. so if you win why would they ask for info. that they already have on you? Just saying,

• Posted: Aug 25, 2018 at 11:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Grayson, Georgia, United States

On Aug 23, we also received an email like the one above.

• Posted: Aug 22, 2018 at 6:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: El Monte, California, United States

Received this message yesterday the 21st of August 2018! Please beware of scammers everyone. Thanx to this site I didn't get fooled I appreciate you!! 😀

"Congrats!!!

and send it to the contest department: winnotice@usa.com

Yours Sincerely
    Deborah Holland
    Official Winners Selection Notice

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved."

• Posted: Aug 22, 2018 at 6:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: West Monroe, Louisiana, United States

complete fraud and I have contacted my state attorney general to file a complaint.

• Posted: Aug 21, 2018 at 5:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I received this in my email.

Name:___ Address:___ Mobile No:___ Sex:____ Age:___

Winning Numbers: 0-1-9-8-0-1 Ticket Number: FDCODE 001/23/01 NOTE : PLEASE CONTACT THIS EMAIL (pchonline1965@outlook.com)

*Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Sector*"

• Posted: Aug 13, 2018 at 12:13 AM by info

"From: Publishers Clearing House
    Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2018 3:22 PM
    Subject: PCH LOTTO 4016329
    Importance: High

Congrats!!!

and send it to the contest department: winnotice@usa.com"

• Posted: Sep 4, 2018 at 11:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Tampa, Florida, United States

I just received a text just like this one on Sept 2, 2018

• Posted: Aug 20, 2018 at 1:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Saint George, Utah, United States

I was sent a code, it was 89773453. Saying I won on the Lottery 850.000.00 and I was to send name address and phone # to PCH infocspch@USA.com; did not ask for money but I still want to know if that is for real>

• Posted: Aug 20, 2018 at 1:35 AM by info

It is a scam or it is not real.

• Posted: Aug 10, 2018 at 12:17 PM by info

They are using this email address: pchonlineclaimdesk@usa.com

• Posted: Aug 8, 2018 at 11:08 AM by info

----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: PCH Lotto
    Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎August‎ ‎8‎, ‎2018‎ ‎10‎:‎44‎:‎22‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CDT
    Subject: PCH-IAGR $850,000.00 USD Giveaway Verification

Note:

Kindly open the Attached file PCH-IAGR $850,000.00 USD Giveaway Verification

Warm Regards,
    James Ramsey
    PCH Senior Verification / Clearance Officer
    Tel: (301)966-3213

� Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved

• Posted: Aug 7, 2018 at 11:46 AM by info

They are using this email address: notice.pchgames@yandex.com.

• Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 4:10 AM by info

They are using email address: pchwininglottooffice@foxmail.com

• Posted: Aug 1, 2018 at 6:08 PM by info

"PCH LOTTO ALERT

Jul 31 at 11:04 PM
    CODE 89773453

Jul 31 at 11:04 PM

Congratulation on winning 850,000.00 DOLLARS in our 2018 Pch Lottery.
    Kindly send your contacts to
    infocscpch@usa.com
    *Address:
    Publishers Clearing House

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved

I wish you would send me this kind of money.
    Theresa Matthews
    Customer ID 013399080244"

• Posted: Jul 17, 2018 at 5:22 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Clearwater, Florida, United States

I was contacted today by a John Jamison, Badge # 1995, conf.# 258013, phone number, Package Code 8113107162, saying I won 2.5 million dollars and a 2018 Buick, my choice of colors 6 months gas, to be delivered to my house on this Friday at 11am.

I also talked to the "General Manager" Andy Goldberg in St. Albany N.Y. (929)232-7072.

These people claim to be with PCH but it sounded a bit scary.

• Posted: Jul 31, 2018 at 3:01 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Seattle, Washington, United States

I have received this email. Upon checking official pch website, they inform that most prizes are awarded in person or certified mail, and that ANY prize awarded by them will never require any payment shipping or otherwise in order to receive.

• Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 12:26 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Greenville, South Carolina, United States

Here is another scam:

"Congratulation on winning 850,000.00 USD in our 2018 Pch Lotto.
    Kindly send your contacts to
    onlinepchclaimsdesk@usa.com

*Address:
    Publishers Clearing House

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved"

• Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 6:20 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kenton, Ohio, United States

I just received the exact above e-mail almost word for word. it also used SkyNet Worldwide Express Service and it stated it originated in the UK I have names, numbers and claim information. I also have numbers for Macon Georgia and London, England

• Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 7:17 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Just got this exact email and thought it was a scam when no one personally would respond to my questions. When they expected money from me for shipping I knew it had to be fake. But glad I looked into it more to find the truth. Keep up the good work of revealing these scams.

• Posted: Jul 8, 2018 at 4:14 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

I have never received that format in lottery emails from PCH Lotto. There is no year in front of PCH Lotto.

You must be aware and read the email thoroughly. Read who sent the email and the Signature. We are a magazine Subscription Company is your first clue
    And the entire format is a giveawy.

I have recieved one of these and spammed it. It looks nothing like PCH.
    ChristineG

• Posted: Jul 6, 2018 at 5:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cibolo, Texas, United States

This was sent to my yahoo email today 5 Jul 2018:

"Congratulation on winning of $850,000.00 USD in our 2018 PCH (Lottery)
    Kindly send your contacts to publisherhouslottery@yahoo.com

Kristin Pages
    Official Notification

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved"

• Posted: Jul 3, 2018 at 3:08 AM by info

"From: "PCH Lotto"
    Date: June 30, 2018 at 5:53:23 AM CDT
    Subject: Final Email Winning Notification!!!
    Reply-To:

Congratulation on winning US$850,000.00 USD in our 2018 PCH (Lottery)
    Kindly send your contacts to pchlotteryoffice@yahoo.com

Kristin Cooke
    Official Notification

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved"

• Posted: Jul 1, 2018 at 10:00 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Everett, Washington, United States

I didn't fall for it because I know it's a scam.

• Posted: Jun 26, 2018 at 1:32 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Temple Hills, Maryland, United States

I received an email that I won 850.000.00 in PCH lotto and am contacted by Skynet carriers to pay for insured check delivery. Is this a scam. I really was told by an email by pch that my numbers matched twice?

• Posted: Jun 26, 2018 at 2:53 PM by info

It is a scam. PCH will never ask you to pay or send money.

• Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 5:53 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Albany, Minnesota, United States

I received a call this afternoon saying I was the number 3 winner of PCH. I won either money or a new car. I told the man I did not have a letter last week, only to find out my husband had opened it and there was a card with a number on it. He said he was going to call me back in an hour or so but has not. WAS THAT A SCAM?

• Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 7:07 PM by info

If he asks you send personal information or money, it is a scam. Go to http://www.pch.com/ to learn more.

• Posted: Jun 13, 2018 at 11:10 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"Von: "Publishers Clearing House" An: "info@pch.org" Cc: Gesendet: Di., Juni 12, 2018 at 9:28 Betreff: PCH LOTTO ............. Claims Code 89773453HR

We wish to congratulate you for being the winner of 850,000.00 USD in the recent 2018 Publishers Clearing House e-mail Lottery.Kindly send your contacts to pchlotto2018claimsoffice@usa.com

*Age:Kristin Cooke

Official Notification

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved"

• Posted: Jun 12, 2018 at 6:43 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

I received pch winning code 89773454 saying congratulation winning 850.000.00 dallors in our 2018 pch lottery kindle send your contact to cscpchloto@usa.com give name address telephone gender.I didn't fall for it because I know it's a scam

• Posted: Jun 12, 2018 at 2:26 PM by info

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: Publishers Clearing House
    Date: Thu, Jun 7, 2018, 9:18 AM
    Subject: PCHLottery Official Notification

This is your official win notice of 850,000Euros from Publishers Clearing House(PCH)random email lottery pick.

All winners of the PCH Lottery receive this notice in May 2018 that describes the next steps to guarantee they receive their due payments.

You are a winner when you get this letter! Take your next step now!!! Kindly send your details as listed below to pchint.us@zoho.com

*Mailing Address

Kristin Cooke
    PCHLotto Official

Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Right Reserved

• Posted: Jun 4, 2018 at 9:25 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: "Publishers Clearing House*pch*"
    Date: June 4, 2018 at 7:26:34 PM CDT
    To: "pricen_92"
    Cc: "pricen_92"
    Subject: Dear Esteem Winner

PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
    LOTTO REMITTANCE OFFICE
    REG NO: 1371841

Dear Esteem Winner

I here by use this medium to acknowledge the receipt of your claims requirement regarding the winning notification mail you received, that inform you of the prize you have won. I wish to inform you that the PCH lotto promotion department have approved your payment of $850,000.00 US dollars. The check have been handed over to aSKYNET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE United Kingdom England.

SKYNET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE will be responsible for the delivery of the check and the Winnings documents which is of high importance to you, so I expect you to show great appreciation to Publishers Clearing House PCH lotto.In case you still have doubts arising from the angle of how you got selected, Note that the selection process was carried out through an electronic email ballot system our aim was to select winners through the Internet this is due to the fact that only you alone have access to your email account so have no fear for you have emerged a true winner as far as you are the original proprietor to the email account which you have received the Winning notification letter as distributed by PCH lotto.

In furtherance, to begin the final step of the claims process you are advised to contact SKYNET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE whose details are furnished below and they shall be responsible for onward delivery of your winnings to you and you shall be expected to pay a light delivery fees to SKYNET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE for their service they will render to you for the delivery of your check and winnings documents this fees will not be more than normal shipping charges which we feel will not be a problem to you.

SKYNET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE
    CONTACT PERSON: SIR, ANDREW HOPKINS
    UNITED KINGDOM BRANCH
    SUPPORT: 447014246883
    GENERAL ENQUIRIES :( 44)7031946457
    Email: skntexpress@yahoo.com

United States Branch
    Tel: 1-914-506-8426
    Address: Atlanta, GA 30064
    EMAIL: csskynetexpress@fastservice.com

Write SKYNET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE via email upon receipt of this mail without wasting time. You are to furnish them with your

FULL NAMES:
    ADDRESS:
    SEX:
    DATE OF BIRTH:
    MARITAL STATUS:
    OCCUPATION:
    E-MAIL ADDRESS:
    TELEPHONE NUMBER:
    CITY:
    STATE:
    COUNTRY.
    CLAIMS CODE: SKY89773453UK

Once again, keep us posted on any development with the Security Company, in relation to your lottery winnings.
    Before your winnings was released to SKYNET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE a hard cover insurance policy was placed on your winnings by the publishers Clearing House the reason is to avoid any harm or illegal channeling due to this, deduction of any amount of money from your funds can not be done from your check. The instructions given in line with the rules and regulation of the USA and England gaming board is once the $850,000.00 US dollars check is been delivered to you, then you are expected to deposit the check in your personal bank account and there is a certain assurance that the entire Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars you have won will be accredited into your bank account.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims have been fully processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid multiple claims and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

Congratulations once again. Best Regards,
    Mrs. Kristin Cooke
    Claims & Remittance Director
    Publishers Clearing House"

• Posted: Jun 4, 2018 at 9:43 AM by info

Received via email:

"PCH of EU, has contacted me claiming that I won a prize check of 850,000,000. Mr. Matt David, Director of Operation ePost Worldwide Delivery Services has contacted me through email."

• Posted: Jun 4, 2018 at 9:42 AM by info

Received via email:

"Received this today and don't believe it to be from Publishers Clearing House.

-----Original Message-----
    From: Publishers Clearing House
    Sent: Mon, Jun 4, 2018 9:26 am
    Subject: PCHLOTTO 2018....Claims Code..897734343..,

Congratulation on winning 850,000.00 DOLLARS in our 2018 PCH Lottery.
    Kindly send your contacts to
    cscclaiminfopch@usa.com
    *Address:

Publishers Clearing House

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved"

• Posted: Jun 3, 2018 at 9:22 AM by info

"On May 30, 2018 10:13 AM
    PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE

Congrats!

We are delighted to inform you that your email was drawn a winner of (USD $850,000.00) in our recent Publishers Clearing House global sweepstakes email lottery. To file for claim, please fill in the details below and send it to the contest department pchlottocliams@usa.com

Kristin Cooke
    Official Notification

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved."

• Posted: May 29, 2018 at 5:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Northome, Minnesota, United States

keep getting phone calls saying they are from pch name john miller two phone numbers 1-876-346-1659 and 1- 786-558-1752 said I won 550000 dollars plus a new car all I had to do to claim it is wire them 13999 dollars and it was mine

• Posted: May 22, 2018 at 10:14 PM by an anonymous user from or near: San Francisco, California, United States

Yes, I just received one! I sent info, then thought I should Google and found it was a scam!! OMG, immediately went back and deleted the email. Oh they better NOT call me!!😱😣😬😈

• Posted: May 21, 2018 at 10:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Fresno, California, United States

OMG I got the same email what the heck is wrong with these people really, it almost had me believing them lol

• Posted: May 20, 2018 at 7:09 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pendleton, Oregon, United States

I was just contacted by phone telling me I was the winner of today’s mega prize. The number that called me was 1-876-419-6979 from Kingston Surrey County. I assumed that this was a scam and hung up. Is this phone number associated with PCH?

• Posted: May 20, 2018 at 7:16 PM by info

No, that number is not associated with the PCH. The number is from Jamaica.

• Posted: May 19, 2018 at 6:35 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Roswell, Georgia, United States

I received a email stating I won a lot of money. they ask me to send my personal information to a email. I didn't do it, because I didn't know if it was real or not.

"PCH LOTTO 6016373

Publishers Clearing House

May 19 at 11:09 AM

Congrats!

Yours Sincerely
    John Carpenter
    Chief Financial officer
    Official Winners Selection Notice

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved."

• Posted: Apr 26, 2018 at 8:45 PM by info

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: Scott Hatfield
    Date: Thu, Apr 26, 2018, 4:29 PM
    Subject: Re: PCH LOTTO 6016373

Congrats!

We are pleased to announce to you that your email was drawn a winner in the recent Publishers Clearing House global sweepstakes email lottery. The prize you have won is (USD $850,000,00). To file for claim you are required to fill in your details below and send it to the contest department email noticepchgames@usa.com

Yours Sincerely
    John Carpenter
    Chief Financial officer
    Official Winners Selection Notice

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved.

• Posted: Apr 18, 2018 at 9:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

Got email staring to send my contact I am a winner and to send my info to pchlottoservice@usa.com. Didn't send. Just wanted to check and make sure.

• Posted: Apr 18, 2018 at 9:34 AM by info

Here is another email they are using: pchlottoservice@usa.com.

• Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 5:41 PM by info

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: Publishers Clearing House
    Date: Thu, Apr 12, 2018, 12:51 PM
    Subject: PCH Lotto: Notification Alert!!! Code..89773453

Congratulation on winning 850,000.00 USD in our 2018 PCH Lottery.
    Kindly send your contacts to cscpchlottoo@foxmail.com
    Kristin Cooke
    Official Notification

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved

• Posted: Apr 13, 2018 at 2:25 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Edgewood, Kentucky, United States

Here is another scam:

"Congratulation on winning 850,000.00 USD in our 2018 PCH Lottery.
      Kindly send your contacts to pch2018lotto@usa.com

Kristin Cooke
      Official Notification

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved"

• Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 10:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

"Publishers Clearing House
    3:02 PM (18 hours ago)

PCH Lotto Code: BLS89773453

Publishers Clearing House

You're Our Winner!!! We congratulate you officially as we notify you that your email address has emerged as one of our winners of $850,000.00 USD in the recent Publishers Clearing House global Sweepstakes email lottery. Kindly send your details to pchlottoclaimservice@usa.com *Full Names *Residential Address *Telephone *Gender *Age We Love Your Response PCH Lottery"

• Posted: Apr 6, 2018 at 10:21 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Khwaeng Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand

Just got mine...

"PCH Lotto Code: BLS89773453

• Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 7:57 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Schaarbeek, Brussels Capital, Belgium

"You are a Winner!!!
    We congratulate you as we officially notify you that your email has emerged as one of our winners
    Kindly send your details to pch.claimoffice@aol.com
    *Tel:
    Congratulations
    Todd Sloane
    Publishers Clearing House Lottery"

• Posted: Mar 19, 2018 at 6:53 PM by info

-------- Original message --------
    From: Publishers Clearing House
    Date: 3/14/18 6:20 AM (GMT-05:00)
    Subject: PCH E-MAIL LOTTO

You are a Winner!!!
    Kindly send your details to pch.claimoffice@aol.com
    *Tel:
    Congratulations
    Todd Sloane
    Publishers Clearing House Lottery

• Posted: Mar 1, 2018 at 2:54 AM by info

--- --- ---

From: Publishers Clearing House
    Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 8:58 PM
    Subject: PCHLOTTO 2018....Claims Code..89773453..,

Congrats!

please fill in the details below and send it to the contest department pchwinningoffice1953@foxmail.com

Kristin Cooke
    Official Notification

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved.

Write Your Comment, Question or Review