Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »
Sponsored Links

Beware of "PCH LOTTO 2018" Publishers Clearing House Lottery Scam

2018-03-01T02:48:48 -  +
Beware of "PCH LOTTO 2018" Publishers Clearing House Lottery Scam

There is no "PCH LOTTO 2018." Therefore, recipients of emails like the one below, which claim they are winners in such a lottery are asked to delete them because they are being sent by lottery scammers. The aim of the scammers is to deceive their potential victims into thinking they are the real Publishers Clearing House, but they are NOT! The real Publishers Clearing House would NEVER ask their winners for money or personal information for any reason to claim sweepstakes prize awards.

Please continue reading below.

Sponsored Links

The "PCH LOTTO 2018" Scam

From: "Publishers Clearing House"<mariangela.zizza@alice.it>

Date: February 21, 2018 at 4:39:55 PM CST

To: info@pch.org

Subject: PCHLOTTO 2018........ Claims Code 89773453

Reply-To: <lotto2018pch@usa.com>

Congrats!

We are delighted to inform you that your email was drawn a winner of ( USD $850,000.00. ) in

our recent Publishers Clearing House global sweepstakes (email) lottery. To file for claim,

please fill in the details below and send it to the contest department lotto2018pch@usa.com

Kristin Cooke

Official Notification

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved.

Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is a direct marketing company that markets merchandise and magazine subscriptions with sweepstakes, prize-based game, search, and lottery websites.

Publishers Clearing House (PCH) does not ask for bank account or other financial information. There is no processing fee, tax or special handling charge required to win. The Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes prizes are delivered free of charge to the winners.

How to Determine if you are being Scammed

If you are contacted by someone claiming to represent Publishers Clearing House, or claiming to be a PCH employee and asked to send or wire money, send a pre-paid gift card or a Green Dot MoneyPak card, or cash a check and send a portion back to him/her as payment for any reason to claim a Sweepstakes prize, it is a scam.

The scammers’ preferred method of sending money is through Western Union, MoneyGram, Green Dot MoneyPak card. This is because those methods of sending money make it virtually impossible for the victims to get back their money.

Please share with us what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Also, check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any.

Also, report scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Please continue reading below.

Sponsored Links
Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Jul 17, 2018 5:22 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Clearwater, Florida, United States

I was contacted today by a John Jamison, Badge # 1995, conf.# 258013, phone number, Package Code 8113107162, saying I won 2.5 million dollars and a 2018 Buick, my choice of colors 6 months gas, to be delivered to my house on this Friday at 11am.

I also talked to the "General Manager" Andy Goldberg in St. Albany N.Y. (929)232-7072.

These people claim to be with PCH but it sounded a bit scary.

• Posted: Jul 16, 2018 12:26 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Gaffney, South Carolina, United States

Here is another scam:

"Congratulation on winning 850,000.00 USD in our 2018 Pch Lotto.
    Kindly send your contacts to
    onlinepchclaimsdesk@usa.com

*Address:
    Publishers Clearing House

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved"

• Posted: Jul 14, 2018 6:20 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kenton, Ohio, United States

I just received the exact above e-mail almost word for word. it also used SkyNet Worldwide Express Service and it stated it originated in the UK I have names, numbers and claim information. I also have numbers for Macon Georgia and London, England

• Posted: Jul 13, 2018 7:17 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Ellicott City, Maryland, United States

Just got this exact email and thought it was a scam when no one personally would respond to my questions. When they expected money from me for shipping I knew it had to be fake. But glad I looked into it more to find the truth. Keep up the good work of revealing these scams.

• Posted: Jul 8, 2018 4:14 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

I have never received that format in lottery emails from PCH Lotto. There is no year in front of PCH Lotto.

You must be aware and read the email thoroughly. Read who sent the email and the Signature. We are a magazine Subscription Company is your first clue
    And the entire format is a giveawy.

I have recieved one of these and spammed it. It looks nothing like PCH.
    ChristineG

• Posted: Jul 6, 2018 5:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cibolo, Texas, United States

This was sent to my yahoo email today 5 Jul 2018:

"Congratulation on winning of $850,000.00 USD in our 2018 PCH (Lottery)
    Kindly send your contacts to publisherhouslottery@yahoo.com

Kristin Pages
    Official Notification

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved"

• Posted: Jul 3, 2018 3:08 AM by info

"From: "PCH Lotto"
    Date: June 30, 2018 at 5:53:23 AM CDT
    Subject: Final Email Winning Notification!!!
    Reply-To:

Congratulation on winning US$850,000.00 USD in our 2018 PCH (Lottery)
    Kindly send your contacts to pchlotteryoffice@yahoo.com

Kristin Cooke
    Official Notification

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved"

• Posted: Jul 1, 2018 10:00 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Everett, Washington, United States

I didn't fall for it because I know it's a scam.

• Posted: Jun 26, 2018 1:32 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Temple Hills, Maryland, United States

I received an email that I won 850.000.00 in PCH lotto and am contacted by Skynet carriers to pay for insured check delivery. Is this a scam. I really was told by an email by pch that my numbers matched twice?

• Posted: Jun 26, 2018 2:53 PM by info

It is a scam. PCH will never ask you to pay or send money.

• Posted: Jun 20, 2018 5:53 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Albany, Minnesota, United States

I received a call this afternoon saying I was the number 3 winner of PCH. I won either money or a new car. I told the man I did not have a letter last week, only to find out my husband had opened it and there was a card with a number on it. He said he was going to call me back in an hour or so but has not. WAS THAT A SCAM?

• Posted: Jun 20, 2018 7:07 PM by info

If he asks you send personal information or money, it is a scam. Go to http://www.pch.com/ to learn more.

• Posted: Jun 13, 2018 11:10 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"Von: "Publishers Clearing House" An: "info@pch.org" Cc: Gesendet: Di., Juni 12, 2018 at 9:28 Betreff: PCH LOTTO ............. Claims Code 89773453HR

We wish to congratulate you for being the winner of 850,000.00 USD in the recent 2018 Publishers Clearing House e-mail Lottery.Kindly send your contacts to pchlotto2018claimsoffice@usa.com

*Age:Kristin Cooke

Official Notification

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved"

• Posted: Jun 12, 2018 6:43 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

I received pch winning code 89773454 saying congratulation winning 850.000.00 dallors in our 2018 pch lottery kindle send your contact to cscpchloto@usa.com give name address telephone gender.I didn't fall for it because I know it's a scam

• Posted: Jun 12, 2018 2:26 PM by info

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: Publishers Clearing House
    Date: Thu, Jun 7, 2018, 9:18 AM
    Subject: PCHLottery Official Notification

This is your official win notice of 850,000Euros from Publishers Clearing House(PCH)random email lottery pick.

All winners of the PCH Lottery receive this notice in May 2018 that describes the next steps to guarantee they receive their due payments.

You are a winner when you get this letter! Take your next step now!!! Kindly send your details as listed below to pchint.us@zoho.com

*Mailing Address

Kristin Cooke
    PCHLotto Official

Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Right Reserved

• Posted: Jun 4, 2018 9:25 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: "Publishers Clearing House*pch*"
    Date: June 4, 2018 at 7:26:34 PM CDT
    To: "pricen_92"
    Cc: "pricen_92"
    Subject: Dear Esteem Winner

PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
    LOTTO REMITTANCE OFFICE
    REG NO: 1371841

Dear Esteem Winner

I here by use this medium to acknowledge the receipt of your claims requirement regarding the winning notification mail you received, that inform you of the prize you have won. I wish to inform you that the PCH lotto promotion department have approved your payment of $850,000.00 US dollars. The check have been handed over to aSKYNET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE United Kingdom England.

SKYNET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE will be responsible for the delivery of the check and the Winnings documents which is of high importance to you, so I expect you to show great appreciation to Publishers Clearing House PCH lotto.In case you still have doubts arising from the angle of how you got selected, Note that the selection process was carried out through an electronic email ballot system our aim was to select winners through the Internet this is due to the fact that only you alone have access to your email account so have no fear for you have emerged a true winner as far as you are the original proprietor to the email account which you have received the Winning notification letter as distributed by PCH lotto.

In furtherance, to begin the final step of the claims process you are advised to contact SKYNET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE whose details are furnished below and they shall be responsible for onward delivery of your winnings to you and you shall be expected to pay a light delivery fees to SKYNET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE for their service they will render to you for the delivery of your check and winnings documents this fees will not be more than normal shipping charges which we feel will not be a problem to you.

SKYNET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE
    CONTACT PERSON: SIR, ANDREW HOPKINS
    UNITED KINGDOM BRANCH
    SUPPORT: 447014246883
    GENERAL ENQUIRIES :( 44)7031946457
    Email: skntexpress@yahoo.com

United States Branch
    Tel: 1-914-506-8426
    Address: Atlanta, GA 30064
    EMAIL: csskynetexpress@fastservice.com

Write SKYNET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE via email upon receipt of this mail without wasting time. You are to furnish them with your

FULL NAMES:
    ADDRESS:
    SEX:
    DATE OF BIRTH:
    MARITAL STATUS:
    OCCUPATION:
    E-MAIL ADDRESS:
    TELEPHONE NUMBER:
    CITY:
    STATE:
    COUNTRY.
    CLAIMS CODE: SKY89773453UK

Once again, keep us posted on any development with the Security Company, in relation to your lottery winnings.
    Before your winnings was released to SKYNET WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SERVICE a hard cover insurance policy was placed on your winnings by the publishers Clearing House the reason is to avoid any harm or illegal channeling due to this, deduction of any amount of money from your funds can not be done from your check. The instructions given in line with the rules and regulation of the USA and England gaming board is once the $850,000.00 US dollars check is been delivered to you, then you are expected to deposit the check in your personal bank account and there is a certain assurance that the entire Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars you have won will be accredited into your bank account.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims have been fully processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid multiple claims and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

Congratulations once again. Best Regards,
    Mrs. Kristin Cooke
    Claims & Remittance Director
    Publishers Clearing House"

• Posted: Jun 4, 2018 9:43 AM by info

Received via email:

"PCH of EU, has contacted me claiming that I won a prize check of 850,000,000. Mr. Matt David, Director of Operation ePost Worldwide Delivery Services has contacted me through email."

• Posted: Jun 4, 2018 9:42 AM by info

Received via email:

"Received this today and don't believe it to be from Publishers Clearing House.

-----Original Message-----
    From: Publishers Clearing House
    Sent: Mon, Jun 4, 2018 9:26 am
    Subject: PCHLOTTO 2018....Claims Code..897734343..,

Congratulation on winning 850,000.00 DOLLARS in our 2018 PCH Lottery.
    Kindly send your contacts to
    cscclaiminfopch@usa.com
    *Address:

Publishers Clearing House

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved"

• Posted: Jun 3, 2018 9:22 AM by info

"On May 30, 2018 10:13 AM
    PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE

Congrats!

We are delighted to inform you that your email was drawn a winner of (USD $850,000.00) in our recent Publishers Clearing House global sweepstakes email lottery. To file for claim, please fill in the details below and send it to the contest department pchlottocliams@usa.com

Kristin Cooke
    Official Notification

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved."

• Posted: May 29, 2018 5:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Blackduck, Minnesota, United States

keep getting phone calls saying they are from pch name john miller two phone numbers 1-876-346-1659 and 1- 786-558-1752 said I won 550000 dollars plus a new car all I had to do to claim it is wire them 13999 dollars and it was mine

• Posted: May 22, 2018 10:14 PM by an anonymous user from or near: San Francisco, California, United States

Yes, I just received one! I sent info, then thought I should Google and found it was a scam!! OMG, immediately went back and deleted the email. Oh they better NOT call me!!😱😣😬😈

• Posted: May 21, 2018 10:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Fresno, California, United States

OMG I got the same email what the heck is wrong with these people really, it almost had me believing them lol

• Posted: May 20, 2018 7:09 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pendleton, Oregon, United States

I was just contacted by phone telling me I was the winner of today’s mega prize. The number that called me was 1-876-419-6979 from Kingston Surrey County. I assumed that this was a scam and hung up. Is this phone number associated with PCH?

• Posted: May 20, 2018 7:16 PM by info

No, that number is not associated with the PCH. The number is from Jamaica.

• Posted: May 19, 2018 6:35 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I received a email stating I won a lot of money. they ask me to send my personal information to a email. I didn't do it, because I didn't know if it was real or not.

"PCH LOTTO 6016373

Publishers Clearing House

May 19 at 11:09 AM

Congrats!

Yours Sincerely
    John Carpenter
    Chief Financial officer
    Official Winners Selection Notice

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved."

• Posted: Apr 26, 2018 8:45 PM by info

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: Scott Hatfield
    Date: Thu, Apr 26, 2018, 4:29 PM
    Subject: Re: PCH LOTTO 6016373

Congrats!

We are pleased to announce to you that your email was drawn a winner in the recent Publishers Clearing House global sweepstakes email lottery. The prize you have won is (USD $850,000,00). To file for claim you are required to fill in your details below and send it to the contest department email noticepchgames@usa.com

Yours Sincerely
    John Carpenter
    Chief Financial officer
    Official Winners Selection Notice

© Copyright 2018 Publishers Clearing House. All Rights Reserved.

• Posted: Apr 18, 2018 9:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Greer, South Carolina, United States

Got email staring to send my contact I am a winner and to send my info to pchlottoservice@usa.com. Didn't send. Just wanted to check and make sure.

• Posted: Apr 18, 2018 9:34 AM by info

Here is another email they are using: pchlottoservice@usa.com.

• Posted: Apr 12, 2018 5:41 PM by info

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: Publishers Clearing House
    Date: Thu, Apr 12, 2018, 12:51 PM
    Subject: PCH Lotto: Notification Alert!!! Code..89773453

Congratulation on winning 850,000.00 USD in our 2018 PCH Lottery.
    Kindly send your contacts to cscpchlottoo@foxmail.com
    Kristin Cooke