OHM Charge at www.ohmcharge.com is a Fraudulent Website

OHM Charge at www.ohmcharge.com is a Fraudulent Website

Would you share this Article with others?

OHM Charge at www.ohmcharge.com is a fraudulent online website claiming to sell portable phone charger called OHM Charge Juice+ Keychain. Online users are advised to stay away from the fraudulent website, and those who have shopped from it, run the risk of their personal, credit card and other payment processing information getting stolen by cyber-criminals and used fraudulently. They also run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods, or poor quality goods that look nothing like what was advertised. Therefore, we do not recommend purchasing from the website ohmcharge.com.

OHM Charge at www.ohmcharge.com

www.ohmcharge.com

The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity via their website domain registration. And, the Trustwave and other website seals on ohmcharge.com are fakes.

A Trustwave website seal confirms that a website has passed an extensive validation process, which proves that the website has a valid business. Visitors to a website can click on its Trustwave seal, which will bring them to Trustwave's website, where their business can be verified. But, on www.ohmcharge.com, the seal is not clickable, which means it is a fake and placed on the website to trick visitors into believing the website has been verified as trustworthy by Trustwave.

The cybercriminals behind the fake website will use another website and change the name, once the current website has been taken down. Therefore, only shop on popular and reputable websites.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• April 30, 2019 at 1:46 PM by an anonymous user from Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

I know I'm doing this late but I got scammed like the rest of the people that ordered the 2 ohm charge Android back in April 2018.

I called and they said they was back logged and it was on it's way, but I never received it to this date there's nothing that I can do but I hope they don't try to use my credit card.

• April 16, 2019 at 9:07 AM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I ordered from this company back in April 2018 and never received my item. I was cleaning out my emails and decided to check up on this company. I see I wasn't the only one who was scammed.

• September 17, 2018 at 7:03 PM by an anonymous user from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, United States

I also fell for this scam, back in December. They finally emailed me last month, August saying I was getting a full refund, $19.99 & $12. Still haven't received those refunds. Can we report them to the BBB anyhow or actually get our money back?

• September 11, 2018 at 5:00 PM by an anonymous user from Kearny, New Jersey, United States

I fell for this scam too. Back in March, I ordered the one for .01 and got a 2nd one for $3. And S7.95 shipping and handling. Is there any chance of getting a refund? If so please let me know where what I have to do. Thank you

• August 22, 2018 at 6:13 AM by an anonymous user from Chandubatla, Telangana, India

On Aug 07, 2018 I have received the following message for the order. Till now I didn't received the order nor I am able to track the shipment.

"Your order (AB46F3797B) has recently shipped. The tracking number is RB471955452TW.

Ship Method:

Order Date: 02/27 12:24pm

Ship Date: 08/07 11:04am

Shipping Address: MatrusrI Nagar, Miyapu

Hyderabad, IN-AP 500049

IN

Billing Address: MatrusrI Nagar, Miyapu

Hyderabad, IN-AP 500049

IN

Phone Number:

Items in Order:

Name Quantity Product Sku

OhmCharge Android 1 OHM-AN"

• August 24, 2018 at 7:28 PM by an anonymous user from Ludhiana, Punjab, India

I also receive same mail on same date but my order is not deliverd till now.

• August 17, 2018 at 9:11 AM by an anonymous user from Torreón, Coahuila, Mexico

Thanks for your advice...Unfortunately I fell on the scam before knowing this advice

• July 22, 2018 at 2:50 PM by an anonymous user from Khairatabad, Telangana, India

These idots took money with shipping 😂😂 I was the biggest fool

• July 16, 2018 at 4:26 AM by an anonymous user from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I have also purchased and not received the items

• August 1, 2018 at 9:15 PM by an anonymous user from Redford, Michigan, United States

I ordered from them march 29th 2018 and it's august 1st still have gotten by charger.

I emailed them 4 times even threatened with a lawyer, no response

• July 12, 2018 at 8:18 AM by an anonymous user from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

I ordered from ohm on April 30 2018. Today is July 12. Haven’t received my order yet. I email them twice and no response.

• July 12, 2018 at 1:24 AM by an anonymous user from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Faced same issue -

9th April, I saw the advertisement of this thumb-drive size portable battery advertised online at a "penny" but only found out there's a shipping cost of $25USD for 6 thumbdrives at the end.

The Online order form goes like this

1. Personal particulars

2a. Choose product "Buy 4 Get 2 Free For $3.49"

2b. Payment Information

3. Upgrade to 2x battery capacity at additional $3 each? "Yes"

4. Order Confirmed. Display final bill with hidden cost

As you can see, there is no order summary page for customer to review and amend before confirming the order. No OTP was sent to mobile to verify if the transaction is legit. It even charge $3 on the 2 free units.

Final Bill

4 OhmCharge Android Get 2 Free : $0.01

6 OhmCharge PLUS Android Upgrade : $18.00

SubTotal : $18.01

Shipping : $24.95

Grand Total : $42.96

I've emailed Ohmcharge but they rejected my refund request as it is a "promotional item" so I've contacted the bank to raise a "Merchant dispute" and were waiting for them to reply.

Since 9th April, I've been getting response from their team saying, "order is already being processed. You should receive your order soon. We apologize for this delay, as we are currently facing extremely high demands.",

"We hope you understand that we have no intention to scam or let our customers wait for too long, but because of tremendous orders that we are receiving, we are having difficulty shipping the orders in a timely manner.Our small but dedicated shipping team is working round the clock to get everything out, but unfortunately, we are behind. We sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences this may have caused you!",

"Also, please note that we can’t offer refunds for shipping and handling, as we already secured all transactions with the third party shipping carrier.",

"We like to be as honest with our customers as we can, and we’d especially like to be honest with you. At this moment, we can’t give you an exact date as to when your product will be delivered. We sincerely apologize for this delay. Our small but dedicated team is already doing our best to deliver your item as soon as possible. Rest assured, we expect your order to arrive soon.

We will be sending you another email with the tracking information once your order is shipped."

If you notice, every response is mere buying time with no assured delivery date/time but covering up excuses and leading to another excuse.

For an order placed on 9th April, any shipment team can fulfil the order in a month max, but this company looks like a scammer and fraudulent company with false advertisement and spiked up shipping charges, with no intention to fulfil the order and only take the money from customers.

OHMCharge Support Team

Email: support@denzanestore.com

• June 14, 2018 at 9:46 PM by an anonymous user from São Luís, Maranhao, Brazil

I also fell for this robbery, I paid in the card more than R$150,00

• June 12, 2018 at 4:49 AM by an anonymous user from Panjim, India

Paid shipping for supposedly 'free' sample products. I've actually gotten similar authentic offers from other companies before. This company is unfortunately a fraud. They stopped replying to my emails so I'm now going to make wax dolls to represent the fraudsters and poke pins into them.

My order number was 1BA47D7DD2 in case anyone from the company stumbles across this and wants someone to blame for their body parts falling off :-D

• June 4, 2018 at 12:32 AM by an anonymous user from Chino Hills, California, United States

I saw their advertisement and the ad is for $5 but they charged me $13 so I contact to them to solve the issue of incorrect charge but they don't response anymore.

Then I contacted to my bank for incorrect charge and my bank help me adjust $8 so my order was then correct.

However, they've never sent me item so I contacted them and they said I was refunded so they can't send me the item but they still charged $5 on my order.

Don't buy anything from that web site. They just try to lie customers.

• June 12, 2018 at 4:51 AM by an anonymous user from Panjim, India

I've been waiting 6 months for my order to reach :-D

• June 1, 2018 at 12:27 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I also fell victim of this scam, order for the item since March but have not received anything till date, they gave me a fake order number, when I contacted them via messenger the replied quite well assuring me all will be well that was April 11, after some time I messaged them again that was on may 2 and no reply, I was surprised they had blocked me from messenger, it was then I realised they were total scam.

I plead this type of people be brought down so they will not destroy people with a genuine product to sell online. I will employ all to start a cyber war against them. Share this page on every social space you can find on the internet till the whole world know.

• May 29, 2018 at 4:39 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Have had my experience and fall victim of this fraud OHM charge with all said good features.

I warn anyone else not to fall victim of this good features potable powerbank ohmcharge.com; they say to sell what they do not...they are fraud and no one should try buying or comment on their post on any platform but instead report them quickly.

• May 29, 2018 at 4:20 PM by an anonymous user from Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra, India

On 25th Feb 2018, I placed an order and paid $27 via my credit card. When asked the seller on Facebook messenger, they always revert that they are doing some upgrading and the product will be sent by May.

May month is about to pass but till date no update. Would request you to kindly help us to get our hard earned money back.

• May 18, 2018 at 5:20 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Hmm! You are very correct. On the 3rd of May, 2018, I ordered for their power bank which was advertised as free. I was to pay for only the shipping, which I did immediately with my card and I was debitted N2818.00.

To my surprise, the item was not delivered. Two weeks later, 18th May 2018:(yesterday), I got another debit alert of N1862.00 from my card done by them. And yet, the item is not delivered.

I went to my bank to complain and I was advised to change my card pin code. Pls stay away from 'ohm charge' and tell everyone in your contact.

• May 16, 2018 at 9:08 AM by an anonymous user from Aurora, Colorado, United States

I tried to order some before I found this article and got an error. Something about their Stripe account. Stripe is a credit card processor. I hope they didn't retain my credit card information. The error said that I wasn't charged.

• May 4, 2018 at 2:10 PM by an anonymous user from Ciudad Obregón, Sonora, Mexico

I have this problem now, They are charging me $24.95 and the day that I order it was 29/march/2018.

I dont know if I can cancel it or what can I do?

I didn´t see this page before. Trust me this is a scam verify and search all over internet before you purchase this kind of things

• May 2, 2018 at 1:19 PM by an anonymous user from Ijebu Ode, Ogun, Nigeria

Thanks for this. So timely

• April 28, 2018 at 11:17 PM by an anonymous user from Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

I also ordered things from this website...I made the payment a month ago...I felt p*ssed off by this kind of people who make money by fraud.

• April 20, 2018 at 3:30 PM by an anonymous user from Syracuse, New York, United States

Yea, I immediately requested to cancel as I got no chance to change my mind after entering my information. So I immediately sent an email cancellation request to them. Got an email about a week later and they told me that because the S&H was done by a third party, they couldn't refund me my money and that the reason they charged the amount they did was to ensure that the package was delivered safely.

My issue is that I had no chance to be told what the S&H was until I hit purchase. Since it took them a week to get back to me, I thought that I would already have gotten the item. Yet, didn't. Very p*ssed off.

So, I can dispute that charge. How do I do that if I was the one who made the purchase? Guess I just want to clarify how to get this reversed.

• April 18, 2018 at 4:41 PM by an anonymous user from Brooksville, Florida, United States

I didn't even complete the order, put in my credit card info then changed my mind yet somehow they still took my money. Plus I believe they are responsible for a recent transaction on my account. Stay away from this site

• April 14, 2018 at 9:25 AM by an anonymous user from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

How can the risk of information of card details being used by them be avoided?

• April 14, 2018 at 10:25 AM by info

Contact your bank for help. Your bank may need to block the card or cancel it and give you a new one.

• April 13, 2018 at 5:45 PM by an anonymous user from Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Muara, Brunei

Damnnn, I too has already ordered the charger on 22/3 and until now haven't recvd the items! Can I still dispute the transaction with the bank??

• April 13, 2018 at 7:05 PM by info

Yes, you can.

• April 2, 2018 at 4:04 PM by an anonymous user from Hyderabad, Telangana, India

Better to deactivate your debit or credit card for international usage, if you had given already your card details to them when punched the ohmcharger.

• April 2, 2018 at 8:41 AM by an anonymous user from Albany, New York, United States

I purchased on March 17th and have heard nothing more from them.

• April 2, 2018 at 8:03 AM by an anonymous user from New Delhi, Delhi, India

I have too purchased from this around 1 and half month from that key chain charger

• April 1, 2018 at 9:33 AM by an anonymous user from Fenjihu, Taiwan, Taiwan

I just read this article late. I already purchase on this site. how do I get back my money then?

• April 1, 2018 at 9:53 AM by info

Dispute the transaction with your bank.

• March 30, 2018 at 12:19 AM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

What I need to do Get my money back

• March 28, 2018 at 5:35 AM by an anonymous user from Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Beware of this website selling products!

• March 26, 2018 at 5:00 PM by an anonymous user from Santo Domingo, Nacional, Dominican Republic

that site is a robbery, they do not return the money or send nungun article that people are true thieves

• March 26, 2018 at 5:16 AM by an anonymous user from New Delhi, Delhi, India

I also purchased. when I asked for refund. they are not replying to my email.

• April 20, 2018 at 8:07 PM by an anonymous user from Syracuse, New York, United States

They replied to me a week later. They told me that they can't issue a refund because it was processed through a third party. And said that they charge S&H in order to ship it securely.

• March 20, 2018 at 10:51 PM by an anonymous user from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Thanks for ur useful information,but I have purchased on ohmcharge.com pls help me.

• March 21, 2018 at 3:33 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the transaction from the fraudulent website and refund your money.

• March 19, 2018 at 5:05 AM by an anonymous user from Hyderabad, Telangana, India

Thank you for useful information, but I already purchased ohm charger what shall I do now?

• March 19, 2018 at 6:02 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the transaction and refund your money.

• March 22, 2018 at 3:02 AM by an anonymous user from New Delhi, Delhi, India

the bank is saying it cant be done if money reached to the vendor...any suggestions what can be done

• March 22, 2018 at 5:42 AM by info

If you wait too long then there is nothing that can be done for you to get back your money.

I think you have up to 60 days to dispute a transaction.

• March 20, 2018 at 11:23 PM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

I will do that and call my bank.

• March 17, 2018 at 9:06 PM by an anonymous user from Hyderabad, Telangana, India

Thanks for the caution. Was about to order.

• March 15, 2018 at 7:36 AM by an anonymous user from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Dont buy this. I have odered and on 26th of feb and still I have not received, this is a fake website; they charged for 1291 for 4 chargers that I have not received and no reply from them.

OHM Charge at www.ohmcharge.com is a Fraudulent Website