Do Not Call 1(410)100-003 - it is Being Used Scammers

Do not call 1(410)100-003 and delete text messages that came from the same number. This because the number is being used by cybercriminals who are attempting to trick potential victim in calling it and disclosing their personal, financial and other sensitive information.

Do Not Call 1(410)100-003 - it is Being Used Scammers

A Fake Text Message From 1(410)100-003

FRM:80095921633893366614@yahoo.com

MSG:Wells Fargo Notice: Please go to

hxxp://account.wellsfargo4387171744ll3.com/

If the recipients call the number, they will get an Interactive Voice Response system or a person asking them for their account credentials, personal information, including their social security numbers, bank account numbers, or other information the cybercriminals need in order to gain access to their potential victims’ accounts, steal their money and use their accounts fraudulently.

Recipients of the fake messages who have called 891-246-7228 and given out their banking information are asked to contact their banks for help, change the password of their online accounts, and contact their local authority if they gave out other sensitive information.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Would you share this article with others?  +

DonateHelp maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

• April 5, 2021 at 4:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Orange, Chester, New York, United States

I received a text message from 1 (410) 100-003 today saying that I needed to reschedule my package delivery, thank goodness I didn’t submit my information. I knew it wasn’t real once I read it it wasn’t even the same service that was delivering it anyways

• April 27, 2021 at 7:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I got the same message on a day that I was expecting to get a package from a different delivery service. Was it a coincidence or was someone supplying them with that information? The delivery service does not have my cell phone number but the delivery service mentioned in the scam message does. Makes you wonder.

• October 13, 2020 at 5:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Plano, Texas, United States

I'm a Capital One customer, and today this phone number also sent me a phishing text message, pretending to be Capital One, with a potentially malicious link in the text message

• September 5, 2020 at 8:40 PM by an anonymous user from: San Jose, California, United States

I got the same text from 1 410 100-003

FRM: Wells Fargo - Online banking

MSG: Your WF-acct is temporarily disabled by our Security Dept.

Verify : http://wells-online.login-support-settings.com

• June 5, 2020 at 8:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Pacoima, California, United States

Just received this text which came through as 1-5 of 7 parts. I'd assume if I don't reply there I will then receive texts 6 & 7:

"FROM: JustInfo

MSG: Long story short, I had (still have) full access to your phone for the last mounth, (texts, contacts, email, social networks, back-ups your credentials), pictures, videos ... only image. Prielege of thaving ful access to your phone: turn on microphone/camera (also have some itneresting audio/video moments) and I bet you don't want to be shared. To keep my mouth shut, transfer $1500 on my btc wallet ... you have 48hours, time started. PS: someone will pay more than that for"

Even if the above is not true, it's still scary to receive.

• April 11, 2020 at 12:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

I received a text from 1-401-100-003 about immediate changes to my PayPal account. The message states FRM: hjou6dbogF. "we are changing procedures right now, you are required to confirm" and I can see PayPal in the unopened attachment. I can't block it because it is missing the last number.

• September 18, 2019 at 1:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Markham, Ontario, Canada

Got the below message. Don't even have a citibank account. Definitely scammers:

"FRM:Citibank-Call: 8884011261 . MSG:MSGIDNo:324214 Urgent Message:

• June 26, 2019 at 4:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Torrance, California, United States

1(410)100-003 Got text from them. Message doesn't even make sense?

Way to block them is dial that # that it came from and immediately hang up, Then go to your dialed calls and block user from that #

• June 23, 2019 at 2:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Newark, New Jersey, United States

1410-200-510 sent a text with phishing website but didn’t click

Hit report and blocked- how do you stop these nonsense texts in the middle of the night too?

• May 20, 2019 at 12:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Sacramento, California, United States

Received text saying unauthorized debit use with a hyper link to "unlock"

• April 30, 2019 at 9:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Got a text from 1(410)100-003 About unusual activity on paypal. Went right to the Internet and typed the number in and found out it's a scam.

• March 16, 2019 at 9:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Got a message from: Napa Auto MSG: Good morning... Never used Napa and how weird to say good morning anyway? FAIL

• February 9, 2019 at 1:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Omaha, Nebraska, United States

This scammer interrupted my afternoon nap with texts reading:

"FRM:FirstNationalBank

ofOmaha

MSG[emojI character]aturday,

February 9, 2019

(CST) 12:55 PM : FNBO

Notification :

for details call to 1-

(888)-(234)-(9641)"

The emojI looked like a Pac Man ghost, probably because this was my "StupidPhone" (flip phone) that received the text, and couldn't read the format correctly.

Coincidentally, I'm having a problem with First National's customer service and they recently sent me a NastyGram (not fake) related to my account. Thank goodness I already knew about scare tactics that scam artists use!

• November 23, 2018 at 11:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Newport News, Virginia, United States

I got a message from the same number but it said that my Wells Fargo account had been suspended for suspicious activity. Stupid scammers

• November 28, 2018 at 2:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

just got the same text.

• October 29, 2018 at 10:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I received a fake text message from 1 (410) 100-003 that looked like this👇🏻

"FRM:clinton Putman

SUBJ:bctalent

MSG:Hey There (first/last) Your Tax App Acceptance on (address)

zdlvlavr.icu

*For my privacy I took out my first &last name and Replaced with (first/last) and took out my home address and replaced with (address)*

• October 11, 2018 at 6:35 PM by info

Received via email:

"I have been receiving texts for two months that I was traveling in the Orient to various countries from 1(410) 100-007 and (410) 100-008 informing me to

email my bank urgently.

Further they stated that my account had been suspended. Having retired from the Bank after 27 year service I knew the bank does not text anyone. They will message you on their website or to you email address depending on your instructions.

Beware of these texts they are phishing attempts on your accounts."

• September 17, 2018 at 6:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Smyrna, Georgia, United States

message saying Unusual activity! Please confirm identity then lists a weird looking website: accountagency-az.website

• July 31, 2018 at 6:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Fairfax, Virginia, United States

Received a text from 1(410)100-003 saying my debit card had been locked due to suspicious activity. There was a link to click on to follow up. I can’t even remember the last time I used my debit card!

• July 4, 2018 at 8:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Van Nuys, California, United States

Just received a similar text from this number on 7/4/18 at 5:40. Reported to FCC.

• June 30, 2018 at 8:42 AM by info

Received today from 1 (410) 100-003:

"FRM:STB-MSG#254

SUBJ:SunTrustBank-MSG

MSG:Your Attention Is Requested. Contact HelpDesk @ (888) 544-1387 Today. MSG#781497"

• June 25, 2018 at 7:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Austin, Texas, United States

This morning I received test messages from 1(410)100-003 stated they have a new job in my area. Sound intriguing since I got laid off last month... They also provided the link for me to get more information. The link is wswyfncj.alifaruk... > I deleted this txt!

• June 17, 2018 at 9:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Marshfield, Wisconsin, United States

I received a text from this number offering to pay $550 per week to advertise a product on my car.

They asked for various pieces of personal information in order to send a check.

• June 14, 2018 at 3:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Henderson, Nevada, United States

I just received a text from that number. It looked fishy so I googled the number. Thanks for the heads up here! I'll be ignoring it. In fact I would have ignored it anyway.

• May 31, 2018 at 12:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Lahaina, Hawaii, United States

Yes, I received a similar text from this number. It says it is from Monica Estrada McDonald. Says that her client made a 2.5 million euro donation to me and to contact her email for instructions on how to receive the donation. I think they got my number from a craigslist post.

• May 26, 2018 at 5:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Fresno, California, United States

I received a message today (4/26/18) which read as follows:

"FRM: *a long set of numbers, presumably a fake coinbase account number*

SUBJ:(verification)

MSG:Amount received 57 LTC *link* [coinbase]"

I smelled a fake as I've been getting weird texts the last few days... this one was from 1-410-100-001.

• May 20, 2018 at 10:33 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I don't reply to unsolicited text messages. This one is saying, I assume, that it's from Bitcoin as the MSG:(coinbase) Amount received 51 BTC.

• March 21, 2018 at 9:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

They texted me asking for an email response. I did through text. Hope I didn’t mess up. They told me Richard and Angela chose me for a 795,000.00 pound (British) donation. Email: rmaxwell11@comcast.net. Gave no info and nothing on my phone to steal, thank God.

Recommendation / Advertisement