Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.

Beware of Mega Ebook at www.megaebook.cc - it is a Fraudulent Online Bookstore

2018-04-20T10:12:25  +
Beware of Mega Ebook at www.megaebook.cc - it is a Fraudulent Online Bookstore

The website Mega Ebook located at www.megaebook.cc is a fraudulent online bookstore operated by online scammers. Online users who shop at the fraudulent website, which the owners claim is the world's largest online bookstore, run the risk their credit card information stolen and used fraudulently by the scammers operating the website.

Please continue below.

We were unable to find out where Mega Ebook or where the owners are located. The information is not on their website, and they are hiding their domain name information by using a third-party service. We do not recommend purchasing from websites that hide their locations. But, that doesn't necessarily mean the websites are fraudulent, it just makes them suspicious. And, when you are operating an e-commerce website where online users enter their personal and financial information, it is important that the website discloses all possible information about itself.

Mega Ebook's Bookstore at www.megaebook.cc

Mega Ebook Website at www.megaebook.cc

Online users who have used their credit card information on the fraudulent website are asked to contact their banks for help. Their banks should investigate, cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund their money.

The fraudulent website also hosts another scam, where it claims visitors can get a new iPhone X for only $1. But, this is just another method used by the scammers to trick potential victims into using their credit cards on the fraudulent website. If potential victims fall for the scam, their credit cards will be continuously charged randomly for different amounts.

Please share with us what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Also, check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any.

Also, report scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent.

Comments, Questions and Reviews

• Posted: 5 hours ago by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

I have filled in the personal details. am I
    Safe?

• Posted: 2 hours ago by info

The scammers will contact you and attempt to scam you, so just be careful going forward.

• Posted: Yesterday at 6:45 AM by an anonymous user

I gave them my details but I transferred all my money to another account, can they still trace my account?

• Posted: Yesterday at 7:55 AM by info

They can only take money from you if you have given them your credit/debit information, or your online banking account credentials.

• Posted: Yesterday at 4:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Thank you so much, l have been a victim on the 18th of this month, they fraudulently took over 17,000 from my account. Do you think my bank can do anything as per this.

• Posted: Yesterday at 5:46 AM by info

Yes, they can cancel the transactions and refund your money.

• Posted: Friday at 3:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I entered my debit card details, though my card is for domestic use (Rs.) and not international($). I got a call from my bank in a second to request for dollar payment and try after 10mins. I didnt after reading this. Thank you. So though no money has been deducted as of now but you think they can trace my card details ?

• Posted: Friday at 4:11 PM by info

Since they have your card information, they may attempt to use it on a local website, so contact your bank for information.

• Posted: Friday at 2:21 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

My 17000 Naira has just been deducted, called the bank, they said they can't do anything, the money can't be refunded. Pls advice accordingly, this is not fair at all

• Posted: Friday at 4:02 PM by info

Only your bank can refund your money. Let your bank know that the website is being operated by cyber criminals or thieves, who are fraudulently charging their victims' credit cards.

And, let then know that the thieves will continue to fraudulently charge your card unless they do something about it.

• Posted: Friday at 12:25 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Marathi (Ghansoli), Maharashtra, India

Even I was asked review about safarI then they gave me Iphone C for 1$ and asked my card details. But I checked it on the net and I was saved! Be cautious

• Posted: Friday at 9:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

they debited my money 3,174 without any details, is there another way to get my money back

• Posted: Friday at 10:20 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Friday at 8:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Da Nang, Thanh Pho GJa Nang, Vietnam

I have filled in the form and my card number but not my CVV number. I haven't click the transaction button am I

• Posted: Friday at 10:18 AM by info

No, you are not safe. Your card can be charged without the CVV. Therefore, contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Friday at 8:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Da Nang, Thanh Pho GJa Nang, Vietnam

I typed in my account for visa card but I haven't sent them. Can they know it then. What should I do now

• Posted: Friday at 8:56 AM by info

Once you didn't send or submit it, you are OK.

• Posted: Friday at 8:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I filled in my card information and I was sent an OTP to complete the transaction which I didn’t. Should I still contact my bank? although I haven’t been debited yet.

• Posted: Friday at 8:48 AM by info

Report it to your bank just in case. Let them know that you have unknowingly submitted your credit card information on a fraudulent website.

• Posted: Friday at 7:59 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Wow...thank you very much. You guys are life savers...thanks
    The offer was really very enticing but was sceptical.

• Posted: Friday at 7:59 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Patna, Bihar, India

I'm so scared and doubtful whether I've been scammed or not coz I entered all details...but while online transaction it showed "unauthorized transaction. Bank not available" money was also not deducted from my account...am I safe? Please help!

• Posted: Friday at 8:43 AM by info

Contact your bank to verify that they are not charging your card, and check your credit card statements carefully and report fraudulent transactions to your bank.

• Posted: Friday at 6:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Madrid, Spain

I have just filled the form now when something told me to find out their information on google then I saw this information, thanks guys, you're a life saver

• Posted: Friday at 2:02 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

I gave them my account details and I have gotten a debit alert of 111.27 naira, this morning I got another debit alert of 17, 351 naira. Pls I need help to cancel the transaction and refund my money. Thank You.

From abuja nigeria.

• Posted: Yesterday at 3:31 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Use your bank app to block the ATM card immediately and request for a new card. They will not be able to assess your funds from the blocked ATM card

• Posted: Friday at 1:49 AM by an anonymous user

Good day, please I'm crying so hard now, they collected my 17,396 naira yesterday, what can I do. My friend used my account details in a bid to win iPhone x and I wasn't aware until they debited my 17thousand naira. I'm in real pain.

I've cried out my eyes. Please what do I do? If I complain to my bank will they refund me my money? Am confused.

• Posted: Yesterday at 3:29 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

If you're using your bank app, then use it to deactivate the card immediately and request for a new card.

• Posted: Friday at 8:08 AM by info

Yes, your bank should refund your money because the website is fraudulent and is being operated by cyber thieves.

Contact your bank and dispute the charges.

• Posted: Thursday at 10:53 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

There have collected my money, a lot, how can I stop it.

• Posted: Friday at 8:04 AM by info

Contact your bank and dispute the charges, ask them to cancel the fraudulent transactions, refund your money, cancel your current credit card, and get a new one.

• Posted: Thursday at 4:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I gave them my account details, though am not making use of the account too often and my age will be expiring soon so I was wondering whether if I renew my atm if they would still have access to my account?

• Posted: Yesterday at 3:34 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Once you renew your ATM card, the card details changes, so no more assess to your account. But to be safe, I suggest you immediately deactivate the card by requesting a new one right from your mobile banking app

• Posted: Wednesday at 4:48 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Port Richey, Florida, United States

The scam is everywhere now, spreading rapidly, they did it in a way that you share to more people to be able to dupe more.

• Posted: Wednesday at 4:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Wow...thank you very much. Gosh, this offer was very enticing, I was going to enter my bank information when the Holy Spirit just prompted me to look up megabook.cc online and viola, see what you guys are saying.

You guys are life savers...thanks

• Posted: Wednesday at 3:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kozhikode, Kerala, India

I had given my account details yesterday... but the money is not debited, what I have to do now?

• Posted: Wednesday at 4:26 PM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Wednesday at 3:36 AM by an anonymous user

I filled the form and submit but in reply I got "the system is unavailable we are sorry for the inconveniences" pls I hope am save.

• Posted: Tuesday at 10:19 AM by an anonymous user

Phew, that was close... Thanks this site saved me I was about to give my credit card details

• Posted: Tuesday at 8:02 PM by an anonymous user

I nearly gave my own card details too, thank God for this website.

• Posted: Tuesday at 9:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

I registered on their website and I filled in my credit card details. But the information cropping up on my phone is "transaction not permitted". Hope I'm not in danger.

• Posted: Tuesday at 10:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I have just been debited(megaebook.cc). This people are real scammers ooo. 5,300 naira at once. Oh my God. Pl

• Posted: Tuesday at 9:52 AM by info

Check your credit transactions and refund fraudulent ones to your bank.

• Posted: Apr 16 at 11:28 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I have given all my personal information accept CNIC account number. Am I save for this trap?

• Posted: Apr 16 at 12:51 PM by info

Once you didn't give them any financial or account information, or send money to them, they cannot scam you.

• Posted: Apr 15 at 7:20 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Paramaribo, Distrikt Paramaribo, Suriname

I didn't know about it until now. I entered my information, but didn't enter my credit card number cause something didn't feel right about it. So I closed it.
    Is that good or bad?

• Posted: Apr 15 at 9:58 PM by info

That is good because you didn't give them any credit card information.

• Posted: Apr 15 at 4:31 PM by Proxcar47 from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I am glad I checked the site out, I was just about filling in my details when the lil boy in my head screamed STOP! and check it out on the internet.
    Hence it is a scam.
    Thanks!

• Posted: Apr 15 at 3:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

I have accidentally paid them $1. I got a message stating Telcom Kenya is giving away phones. I have Googled here and discovered it is a lie cauz payment has gone to www.megaebook.cc instead of Telcom Kenya.

• Posted: Apr 15 at 9:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

just now a webpage open and they claiming that you can purchase iphone x at just 1$??

after searching many websites, I found it is fraud

• Posted: Apr 14 at 11:02 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Summerville, South Carolina, United States

They also claim their cancellation lines are full. I tried to contact Google to no avail.

• Posted: Apr 14 at 1:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I have entered my credit card no. and cvc but it says transaction not authorized..what does it show it u have successfully entered in their system or scam?

• Posted: Apr 14 at 6:00 AM by info

It means the scammers or thieves have your credit card information and attempted to charge it but it failed, probably your bank blocked them.

But, they will keep trying to steal your money by using different merchant names in order to get around the block.

• Posted: Apr 13 at 10:09 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina

I also received such type of notification that u r the winner of lucky draw... choose ur gift.. I have selected an iphoneX. I gave them all information except my CNIC and Cc... bcz I knew it I can not be lucky to win a free iPhone.. am I save?

• Posted: Apr 13 at 10:52 PM by info

Yes, you are OK.

• Posted: Apr 13 at 9:37 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Please has anyone ontacted their bank, and what did they say about it? Should we get new debit cards?

• Posted: Apr 13 at 7:59 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Paramaribo, Distrikt Paramaribo, Suriname

They are using the ip address also and referring to being a loyal user of the local provider Telesur in my country.
    I clicked the survey but did not provide any cc information. They used my ip address though. I hope I am safe?

• Posted: Apr 13 at 8:25 PM by info

Yes, you are safe as long as you didn't send credit card or other sensitive information.

• Posted: Apr 13 at 12:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

I have given email address and name and my current address. Am I safe?

• Posted: Apr 13 at 1:23 AM by info

Yes, but be careful going forward because the scammers will contact you and attempt to scam you.

• Posted: Apr 12 at 5:31 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

Thanks goodness, I did almost fall in this trap.I thought I shld check about this site first and it was a good decision.

• Posted: Apr 12 at 3:16 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Wawa, Ontario, Canada

Oh my...' that was a close one. these guys are actually fraudsters.
    I mean high class. I was about making the payment when suddenly I had a second thought to search on the so-called sponsored site megaebook..

I would have involved myself in a very serious case, 'cus I wanted using my aunt's credit card.
    Lolss.

• Posted: Apr 12 at 4:47 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo (Colombo Division), Western, Sri Lanka

thank God... I almost fell for this scam too.
    hope the email but my email is already registered, hope no problem because I didn't add my credit card number and cvv number.

• Posted: Apr 12 at 7:25 AM by info

Once you didn't give them your credit card information, you are OK.

• Posted: Apr 11 at 8:31 PM by an anonymous user

Lol, thank God for my life, I almost did

• Posted: Apr 10 at 8:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

The promo is a complete fraud. they will show 9 other persons are trying to get the same prize, with the timer counting down just to pressure you into answering the questions. I failed all the questions on purpose and it still showed all my answers were correct. I also let the timer run-out but they still allowed me to continue with answering the questions. DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS!

• Posted: Apr 10 at 12:47 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

When I’m online in Chrome browser, suddenly my browser display I’m the winner of this week, I canceled it, I continue my browser, again it displays you’re selected winner of the week and I follow the comment on that site some said he got iPhone while some he got Samsung s8, I followed them, I deposit with my credit card that day it deducted 1.

I don’t understand that country fund, equal to #113.5 in my country, since that time, I didn’t see anything even I have been forgot, this morning megabook deducted #18,000 from my account, I just got an alert from my bank

• Posted: Friday at 5:23 AM by an anonymous user

What did you now do? Please tell me cos am a victim, they removed 18,000 from my account too

• Posted: Friday at 8:19 AM by info

Contact your bank and dispute the charges.

• Posted: Yesterday at 5:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

How does one dispute the charges please

• Posted: Yesterday at 5:54 AM by info

Tell your bank that you were tricked and unknowingly entered your credit card information on a fake and fraudulent website operated by cyber criminals or thieves.

Then let them know that the fraudulent website took more money that what you had agreed to, and is still charging your card without your consent.

• Posted: Thursday at 3:39 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria

Pls report immediately to your bank to avoid continuous deductions oooh

• Posted: Apr 9 at 4:52 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pune, Maharashtra, India

Hi, I have fallen for this, can you let me know what is to be done for this.

• Posted: Apr 9 at 5:33 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Apr 9 at 4:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Emure-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria

I don't know before they just withdrew N18,000 from my account. What can I do to get my money back

• Posted: Apr 9 at 12:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ludhiana, Punjab, India

I have entered all my card details including card number and cvv.If I block my card,then I am safe?

• Posted: Apr 9 at 5:15 AM by info

Yes, but talk to your bank about this.

• Posted: Apr 9 at 12:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

what should I do if I had used any such website? They already have my information.

• Posted: Apr 9 at 5:14 AM by info

If they have your credit card information, contact your bank for help, otherwise, just be careful next time.

• Posted: Apr 8 at 8:47 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I almost fell for this megaebook free gift.Thank you

• Posted: Apr 11 at 2:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Hadfield, Victoria, Australia

jesus I almost fell for this scam too , thank God I came online to check

• Posted: Apr 8 at 2:59 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Isieke, Anambra, Nigeria

How do I unsubscribe from my mega eBook account

• Posted: Apr 8 at 5:27 PM by info

You cannot, and cannot trust thieves, therefore, contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Apr 7 at 12:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I too felled trap to this scam. I was surfing the FirstCry app on my cell phone and a advertisement which seemed inside the mobile app I was surfing. It said lucky Saturday mobile winner of Iphone X. And asked me to pay 1$. I thought it genuine as I was on my daily app of FirstCry. As soon as I paid through Credit Card I had a doubt becoz I received the payee name as megaebook. Then I searched google to find it as fraud.

I immediately blocked my credit card. As in the email it said that I will auto debit some amount after trial period unless I opt out following some process,

This is a trap.

• Posted: Apr 6 at 1:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria

Ahhhhh! just a few minutes ago I nearly fall victim. I just make a call to a brother to help me out. waiting for him, I checked d address myself and now seeing and reading all these as a scam. Very bad.

• Posted: Apr 7 at 11:55 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Saint-Patrice-de-Sherrington, Quebec, Canada

Same just about happened to me. I just said to myself, such good things don't come as easy as this one came, so I searched his web address on google and found out that I have just been saved by God.

• Posted: Apr 6 at 10:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I have just unknowingly given my credit card details and CVC number.what should I do now?

• Posted: Apr 6 at 11:51 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Apr 6 at 8:47 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan

I had entered my card information, now what can I do to prevent future misuse of my credit card with megaebook?

• Posted: Apr 6 at 3:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

Was told I was awarded an iphone X for $1 bt I had just put in my name and email but first googled and luckily I see these information, thank you so much

• Posted: Apr 5 at 10:24 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

thank you for the info, they are real-time scammers

• Posted: Apr 6 at 6:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

How do cancel the transaction made for login in megaebook

• Posted: Apr 6 at 6:29 AM by info

You cannot trust the website to cancel the transaction, so contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Apr 6 at 5:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I have been deducted $157 from my account and how will I get the money back...

• Posted: Apr 5 at 7:51 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

Thanks. I almost gave out my card details. may God bless you.

• Posted: Apr 2 at 8:05 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Oke Ila, Ekiti State, Nigeria

They only registered my email account to their website how do I unsubscribe from it
    Gave them wrong credit card and cvv n t was saying credit card not valid
    Please am I safe?

• Posted: Apr 2 at 2:28 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

It asked me about my current sim and then awarded an iPhone X. It also shows all licenses verified

• Posted: Apr 2 at 3:31 PM by info

It is a scam, do not be fooled.

• Posted: Apr 1 at 3:17 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I have given them my card details. Wht to do now? Plz anybody help me

• Posted: Apr 2 at 10:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chittagong, Bangladesh

contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Apr 1 at 3:51 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Thank God I quickly google searched about it before filling my card details,and it led me here,was suspicious tho.

• Posted: Apr 4 at 6:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Oke Ila, Ekiti State, Nigeria

Me too. I just said let me google it first. Thank God I didn't give my card details

• Posted: Apr 2 at 9:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore

same here... thank God

• Posted: Apr 2 at 4:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria

Same here. The message just popped up on my screen. Thank God I googled first also.

• Posted: Mar 31 at 10:48 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

When I clicked the button to complete the transaction the page just went blank; does that mean that they had already gotten my credit card details or the transaction failed? The place marked for me to enter my CVV was marked as mandatory, that is why I thought the transaction might not go through without it. Is this right?
    My above questions are a follow up from my previous ones.

• Posted: Apr 1 at 12:18 AM by info

It is hard to tell if they have received your credit card information or not. So, just continue to check your credit card statements careful, and report and dispute fraudulent charges with your bank.

• Posted: Mar 31 at 7:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

pls I used my gtb debit card to pay for a $1 transaction to this mega eBook people today,though my little change in my account has not been deducted so I transfered the money immediately to another account...pls can they still deduct my money later if any money enters my account.

• Posted: Mar 31 at 8:01 PM by info

Only your bank can answer that. Contact them for help.

• Posted: Mar 31 at 3:09 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

I gave this website the card number, expiration dates but incorrect CVV number intentionally, because I was already suspicious. Am I safe? Does the wrong CVV protect the card?

• Posted: Mar 31 at 5:55 PM by info

To my knowledge, not all merchant need the CVV to make a transaction, therefore, confirm this with your bank.

• Posted: Mar 31 at 1:25 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

please I also gave the site my credit card information,please help ,what can I do to prevent them from accessing my account

• Posted: Mar 31 at 2:33 PM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Mar 31 at 12:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

What can I do now Sir ? Please help me !! I am also written a few information on that site,like card details. Sir please explain me

• Posted: Mar 31 at 4:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Pakistan

I just received their pop-up message that I won an iphonex for being regular on google...I almost gave them my details until I google searched them and came across your website.Thank you very much

• Posted: Mar 31 at 11:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I did same. This popped up and I was to enter my Dad's card but then I googled and it was fraud.

• Posted: Mar 31 at 3:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Glenelg, South Australia, Australia

Hey,how are u doing,they are saying it offer from mtn Uganda, and asking for my credentials, giving question to answer in 1 minutes, so what do I do?

• Posted: Apr 2 at 9:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore

obvious scam... it says airtel Nigeria here

• Posted: Mar 31 at 8:52 AM by info

Just ignore them.

• Posted: Mar 31 at 2:28 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan

I have received massage just now but I have not fill.

• Posted: Mar 30 at 8:00 AM by an anonymous user

I was unable to complete the transaction but I don't know if I will still be affected , I gave all the information , my gmail , my sisters card information but it was telling me invalid information am I affected and do I need to visit her bank (megaebook.iPhone is the site name)

• Posted: Mar 30 at 7:36 AM by an anonymous user

I gave all the above details but the payment was not successful it was telling me incorrect details; am I save.

• Posted: Mar 30 at 9:37 AM by info

They will continue to try, so contact your bank to verify.

• Posted: Mar 30 at 1:40 PM by an anonymous user

we checked her account details 1 dollar was not deducted, am I save

• Posted: Mar 30 at 6:14 PM by info

It is hard to tell. The transaction may have been block by your bank from a certain merchant. But the scammers may change the merchant name and attempt to charge your credit card again.

Keep checking your credit card transactions and report fraudulent ones to your bank.

• Posted: Mar 30 at 3:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

I already give information of my credit card to (megaebook.cc/iphonex) today.now what can I do now??

• Posted: Mar 30 at 4:55 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Mar 30 at 12:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Emure-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria

Hi...please I already filled in my credit card number, my CVC but I didn't give them my password they used a OTP....and my email address pls is my account safe

• Posted: Mar 30 at 4:53 AM by info

No, they can charge your credit card, so contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Mar 29 at 3:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Benin City, Nigeria

I just received the message, I've already filled the option but I haven't submitted it. Is my account save?

• Posted: Mar 29 at 3:57 PM by info

Yes, you are OK once you didn't submit your information.

• Posted: Mar 29 at 2:26 PM by an anonymous user

I already revealed my credit card information it's not mine, it is my mom's own and she's going to kill me if she finds out what I did. Is there a way I can cancel it without anybody knowing not even the bank

• Posted: Mar 29 at 2:33 PM by info

No, you will have to contact the bank.

• Posted: Mar 30 at 3:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

please do it as soon as possible..I 've already charged 26$

• Posted: Mar 29 at 12:37 PM by an anonymous user

I have already given my name and password to this fradulent website(megaebook) what am I to do now

• Posted: Mar 29 at 1:47 PM by info

Change your online account passwords. And, if you have given them your credit card information, contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Mar 29 at 11:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Hello, while trying to download a musical video from the net, I got a pop up massage claiming I have just won I iphone x for being a regular user of google.

I was given a survey to complete after which I was directed to a platform www.megaebook.cc/a/iphonex/payment to fill in my debit card information for a debit of $1 charge for shipping fee. That was when I had to investigate about the website and I came across your website.

Am really glad I got all I need from your website. its really an eye-opener for all d juicy offers on the internet and I hope lot of people learn from it before falling victim of scammers.

• Posted: Mar 29 at 10:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo (Colombo Division), Western, Sri Lanka

what of if you have written your email address and to this fraudulent website called megaebook

• Posted: Mar 29 at 10:33 AM by info

Just be careful next time because the scammers will contact you and attempt to scam you.

• Posted: Mar 29 at 10:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia

I have had a transaction on this site. How can I cancel it?

• Posted: Mar 29 at 10:31 AM by info

Dispute it with your bank and have them cancel it and refund your money. You may need to cancel your current card and get a new one to prevent the scammers from continuously charging it.

Show More of the 139 Comments

Write Your Comment, Question or Review

My Account About us Advertise with us Donate to OTA Report Cyber Threats RSS Feed Contact us Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy

This site uses cookies to offer you a complete experience. Learn more.

Copyright © 2012 - 2018 - Online Threat Alerts.