No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

Honied Fun is a Fraudulent Online Streaming Website

Honied Fun or Honied Fun located at www.honiedfun.com is a fraudulent content streaming website that claims online users can stream their favorite movies and TV shows for free. Honied Fun is similar to fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com, and tzarmedia.com. Therefore, online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website (Honied Fun) run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have canceled their subscriptions.

Honied Fun is a Fraudulent Online Streaming Website

About Honied Fun

www.honiedfun.com - Honied Fun
rqgis.com

They (Honied Fun) claim they will not to charge your credit card but will do so anyway, even after validating your account. Also, they will periodically charge your credit card for an undetermined amount of money. And, the website doesn't have the movies or TV shows it has advertised.

Online user who have already subscribed to www.honiedfun.com, are asked not to trust them to cancel their membership or refund their money. They should instead, contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards. Or, they should ask their banks to cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund their money if their credit cards have already been charged.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• November 21, 2020 at 6:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Civic Centre, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

If they know this is fraudulent why don't they shut it down

• November 21, 2020 at 6:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Civic Centre, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

They took money from my account 5 times and I never gave them any info

• August 20, 2020 at 10:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Mascouche, Quebec, Canada

Charged me twice after saying on the website that my card iusnt valid... so if my card wasnt valid how the fk they cahrged me

• May 23, 2020 at 9:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Beeston, England, United Kingdom

I looked at Honiedfun and stupidly gave my credit card details, believing they wouldn't charge me. I immediately contacted them and said I wanted to cancel my account. However, they have still charged me £2.95. I am hoping this is a one-off. I shall be contacting my credit card company to report them.

• April 3, 2020 at 12:09 PM by info

"Hello, I will really be Happy if you can find the address and the area of this person that claim to be your agent or member that is using your pos to froud and withdraw all my money direct from my account... Withdrawal code: POS Dr @ ROO26297-honiedfun.com-620006"

Received via email.

• March 17, 2020 at 9:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

How do I stop it?

• November 23, 2019 at 6:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Mountain View, California, United States

Yes, anytime the cvc is the first question I have to ask, is this real and they have it chapter two listed for free to watch while you can't even rent it, yet on vudu.

Thanks all of you for the warning comments.

• July 15, 2019 at 11:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Montevallo, Alabama, United States

I shared a video on Facebook from Comedian Kathy Buckley. Within a few minutes of sharing the video, “she” commented on it and said that I had won, and to go to her page. There I found a post that said something to the effect of “to those I commented ‘Winner’ on, please click on the link below.” I clicked on the link, and I immediately saw where it was asking for my name and a credit card number, and “people” were commenting about “how happy they were to win this money,” and they were thanking her for her generosity. I knew it was a scam as soon as I saw her comment “You win” on my post, but I wanted to check it out. It definitely is! Do not fall for it, or you will regret it!

• October 7, 2020 at 4:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Jasper, Tennessee, United States

Exact same but with SNOOP DOG

• August 12, 2020 at 4:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Columbiana, Alabama, United States

Hello neighbor! I came from fb to only mine was from "ice cube" the rapper saying the same thing but adding in the first 5000 ppl to comment cash will win 10,000 dollars I was like no way, that's not true so I started looking at his comments under other post "he" has done where he has ppl post a screen shot of there finished registration and seen different sites in every screen shot comment so I started looking these sites up and this is my first one so far but going to see what the others are about to I know they are fraudulent sites to. Well I hope you have a great day!

• March 13, 2019 at 5:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Edgware, England, United Kingdom

Free membership! Supposedly, but charged £2.95.

Then extra amount, despite cancelling membership.

Scam artists, avoid.

• April 12, 2019 at 6:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Yeah ditto, charged my card $1.45 AUD when they said they wouldn't.

Couldn't get their lousy site to work.

• March 1, 2019 at 12:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Hastings Highlands, Ontario, Canada

this website honiedfun. 63.95_V has taken hundreds of dollars out of my account. who should I contact to cancel whatever this site is?

• March 1, 2019 at 1:04 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• January 8, 2019 at 10:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Tokyo, Japan

This fraud site has plural domains. The contents are identical.

In fact, only a way to shift to a premium member automatically a few days later prepares.

In other words, I intended to enroll in a free member.

I used a disposable card. But I felt uneasiness in a procedure.

Fortunately, I was able to confirm the state of the account before a change procedure of the membership was performed.

And I explained the situation in communication with the bank.

But am not without uneasiness.

• August 12, 2020 at 4:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Columbiana, Alabama, United States

Why did you have to go thru your bank if it was a disposable card

• January 8, 2019 at 9:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Tokyo, Japan

This fraudulent site also has several other domains. The contents are exactly the same. Actually, I will make it an illusion to register as a free member, but actually, I will only prepare for the automatic transition to a premium member in a few days. In other words, it is a mechanism that intends to register as a free member becomes a premium member, and a monthly usage fee is charged.

As a precaution, I used a disposable card number at the time of registration and immediately changed it. Also, we checked the status of the account before transferring from a free member, and also got the procedure from the premium member. I also contacted the bank to inform us about the circumstances, so I do not think there is any claim, but I am not without anxiety

• December 29, 2018 at 3:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

As to denounce these people, they charged me 10.95 euros on the card and I never contacted this page.

• November 13, 2018 at 10:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Tokyo, Japan

Honiedfun

Fraudulent website

Sites that only allow card number entry

The inquiry below is not working, there is no login screen

Gobagaba w He who made it is too low-powered ww

• November 1, 2018 at 4:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Malibu, California, United States

Honiedfun charged my credit card a few cents. It was a stalking horse for charging a lot of money. I don't now how they got my credit card number. I had nothing to do with them. I had to change my credit card number.

• October 28, 2018 at 5:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Rome, Latium, Italy

even I or had a withdrawal of 96 euros without knowing what it is. I would like to be repaid thanks.

• October 28, 2018 at 8:10 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• September 19, 2018 at 12:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina

I want to know what this is ... they are charging an unrealized purchase to my card

• August 22, 2018 at 5:07 AM by an anonymous user from: Châtillon, Ile-de-France, France

I need a contact number for honiedfun please

• April 19, 2019 at 4:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States

Contact customer service at 1-888-982-9686 or 1-302-483-7701