LemonyFun is a Fraudulent Movie Streaming Website

The website LemonyFun located at "www.lemonyfun.com" is a fraudulent movie streaming website that claims online users can watch or fast download HD quality movies. Therefore, online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have canceled their subscriptions.

LemonyFun is a Fraudulent Movie Streaming Website

www.lemonyfun.com - The Fraudulent Movie Streaming Website

www.lemonyfun.com

They (lemonyfun.com) claim they will not to charge your credit card but will do so anyway, even after validating your account. Also, they will periodically charge your credit card for an undetermined amount of money. And, the website doesn't have the movies or TV shows it has advertised.

Online user who have already subscribed to www.lemonyfun.com, are asked not to trust them to cancel their membership or refund their money. They should instead, contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards. Or, they should ask their banks to cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund their money if their credit cards have already been charged.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Would you share this article with others?  +

DonateHelp maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

• April 4, 2021 at 4:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Remove me from the lemony com immediately and refund my account immediately

• March 25, 2021 at 11:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Burlington, Mt Laurel, New Jersey, United States

How do you remove your credit car info and deactivate my lemonyfun account

• March 26, 2021 at 12:01 AM by info

I don't think you can. Therefore, cancel the card they are charging and get a new one to stop unwanted charges.

• February 4, 2021 at 10:41 AM by an anonymous user from: Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States

I was subjected to this scam myself and was charged $2.95 for something that I NEVER signed up for. My bank card was charged and I contacted them but to no good. Was charged anyway. I have since closed that card. Watch out what you do scammers are everywhere and will go to no limits to get your money

• December 29, 2019 at 3:54 AM by info

"I have been charged £7.95 by lemonyfun.com and I have never contacted them about anything"

Received via email.

• December 19, 2019 at 3:37 AM by an anonymous user from: Tashkent, Toshkent, Uzbekistan

Ugh, thank you very much, they have just said to me that I won Samsung galaxy note 10, and I suspected because they asked my credit card number and a lot of personal info,

• September 3, 2019 at 11:33 AM by an anonymous user from: Mandaluyong, National Capital Region, Philippines

What have I given already are my name and my card number? Also my cvv? How can I cancelled my registration to them?

• September 3, 2019 at 1:12 PM by info

Since they already have your credit card information, your best option is to cancel your card and get a new one to prevent future unwanted charges.

• May 15, 2019 at 5:28 AM by an anonymous user from: Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Signed up stupidly and watching a movie, did quick due diligence which I should have done and normally do, so checked bank account which should have been zero for a free 5-day trial. $1.47 and $4.20 taken out straight away have stopped card. At least I got to see a movie for 5 bucks.

• March 21, 2019 at 6:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Beaverton, Oregon, United States

I signed up to watch an awards show. I entered all the information and after entering the credit card info they sent me to a page that asked me to accept the terms of service including an auto-renewal.

I declined and let it be. I didn't realize until a few months later (because all of my bills are auto pay and I have a system of knowing my own spending) they have been taking $40 out of my account every month for about 4 months now. Knowing I did not accept the terms of agreement and cancelled the membership and they continued to take money from me is unnerving.

• February 8, 2019 at 8:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Taipei City, Taiwan, Taiwan

Hi, I come from Taiwan.I want to ask a question. I used the 5 days free member,and already sign up with my credit card, but I have cancel the member when I saw this article, is that cancel work? Or I need to cancel the card?

• February 8, 2019 at 8:36 PM by info

I would recommend canceling your card and getting a new one, because you do not know who have your credit card information and when they will use it.

• January 15, 2019 at 7:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Rho, Lombardy, Italy

Thanks for the information guys.

• January 2, 2019 at 10:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Basel, Basel-City, Switzerland

Stay away!

No services provided and they keep billing your card under different names.

Cancel the card and get a new one.

Is there any enforcement agency to close down sites like this?

• December 29, 2018 at 5:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain

How could I recover the money that lemonyfun card charged me?

You can advise me. Thank you.

• December 29, 2018 at 8:58 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• November 19, 2018 at 3:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Horrible experience with that company. It's impossible to cancel. I had to cancel my credit card in order to stop receiving the charges.

HORRIBLE

• August 16, 2018 at 7:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

my card is being charged for nothing every month like $217 ..what can I do?

• August 28, 2018 at 10:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Salvador, Bahia, Brazil

call the card carrier and request the lock and refund

• August 16, 2018 at 7:57 AM by info

Dispute the charges with your bank to have your money refunded. Then cancel your card and get a new one.

• July 22, 2018 at 5:54 PM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

Thank you for this advise, I was just about to sign up and was a little unsure as it seemed to good to be true. So a little niggeling voice told me to check it out an google first and I came across this article. Thank you for the warning.

Recommendation / Advertisement