Beware of "Purefit KETO" Weight Loss Pill Scams

Beware of "Purefit KETO" Weight Loss Pill Scams

Would you share this article with others?

Online users do not visit or purchase from websites that claim to sell "Purefit KETO," a so-called weight loss pills created by so-called Anna and Samantha Williams from Shark Tank or Dragons' Den. This is because the websites are scams created by online scammers and the so-called Anna and Samantha Williams featured on the fake websites are actually Shelly Hyde and Kara Haught, who have nothing to with the product. Shark Tank or Dragons' Den is a reality television format program featuring entrepreneurs pitching their business ideas in order to secure investment finance from a panel of venture capitalists.

The Anna and Samantha Williams "Purefit KETO" Weight Loss Pill Website

Anna and Samantha Williams "Purefit KETO"

Weight Loss Pill That Naturally Burns Fat Gets Biggest Deal In Shark Tank History. It was the most watched episode in Shark Tank history when sisters Anna and Samantha Williams won over the Shark Tank panel. Purefit KETO Dietary Supplement

hxxp://product-forbeautybody.world

The Facebook comments on the websites are fakes. The fake comments have been placed on the website to convince potential victims into purchasing the fake weight loss product. And, do not be fooled by the claims that the product was seen by The New York Times, TODAY, StyleWatch and Redbook, this is not true. It is just another trick to convince potential victims into falling for the scam. The scammers may also claim the product is loved by celebrities, but again, this is a lie used to convince potential victims into purchasing the fake product.

Online users, remember, using your credit card on fraudulent websites will allow online scammers to continuously charge it without your consent. Therefore, online users who have been tricked by the scam are asked to contact their banks and have the transactions canceled and their money refunded. They may need to have the bank block further fraudulent transactions or cancel the current credit card and get a new one.

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• June 15, 2019 at 9:40 AM by info

pepperscrape.icu

agencybloody.icu

strollhammer.icu

healthfor.net

dibitisrever.host

• June 15, 2019 at 1:24 PM by an anonymous user from Gillingham, England, United Kingdom

I’ve been scammed by these crooks and also found out today that they have given or sold my details to Deep Care who set up a monthly subscription form my account for £139.75

• June 14, 2019 at 10:11 PM by info

strollhammer.icu

• June 12, 2019 at 8:31 AM by info

shaftbury.icu is another fake website.

• June 10, 2019 at 1:33 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I bought 2 bottles for £61 from E-Bay in April and they haven't worked

• June 6, 2019 at 7:00 AM by info

sighleaf.icu is another fake website.

• June 6, 2019 at 6:55 AM by info

aquariumprint.icu is another fake website.

• June 4, 2019 at 12:15 PM by info

toothtwist.icu is another fake website.

• June 4, 2019 at 11:09 AM by info

purefits-diet.com is another fake website.

• June 4, 2019 at 11:07 AM by info

crewgrace.club is another fake website.

• May 31, 2019 at 3:41 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

yes its a scam....I was charged $199.99 for 6 bottles of keto and it said it was backed by Norton guarantee.

• May 31, 2019 at 1:28 PM by info

I am forwarding to you below an e-mail that I received this morning:

On Friday, May 31, 2019 10:05 AM, Nadia...

I contacted my frien,d Nadia Joseph, and she knows nothing about this. I have warned her that her contact list has been hacked, so she can warn others to ignore it.

If you click on the uplink above, it takes you to a website which you can also find if you put this address in your search bar:

When I tried to purchase the product for the amount advertised, and it appeared to decline the credit card.

I then contacted Bank of America that serves my credit card, and they found a charge of $198 that had just come in; luckily, they had declined it.

Please forward this information to the appropriate agencies to catch the hackers' scam, if possible.

Ilona.

• May 31, 2019 at 1:26 PM by info

burnfatlife.com is another fake website.

• May 31, 2019 at 10:43 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I have been trying for 2months to ring them. I've written to them and sent them E-mails but have no reply from anyone.

The number on there letter is not recognised when I dial it. If you know another number I can ring I would be very grateful

• May 29, 2019 at 12:36 PM by an anonymous user from Troy, Michigan, United States

I just called the Keto ignite place to cancel within the trial period and it gave me a choice to cancel and return or keep and pay 28 bucks well. I read the small print originally and only saw if I continued the subscription I’d pay 87 every month, never saw I had to return unused portion, why would I return product I paid 695 and bottle and 595 a bottle they weren’t going to refund that money, so I canceled my bank card and I’m hoping they can’t charge me still.

• May 27, 2019 at 8:32 AM by info

They are using these websites:

lovswance.bid

venturesupplements.com

• May 14, 2019 at 10:27 AM by info

Here is another fraudulent website: seesalvation.icu

• May 8, 2019 at 11:27 AM by info

Here is another scam website: shivername.icu

• May 8, 2019 at 9:07 AM by info

revivalkit.icu is another website the scammers are using.

• May 7, 2019 at 11:01 PM by an anonymous user from Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

I was charged twice by fraudulent websites after purchasing the Keto Fast pills, not sure if they are related. Watch out for COMPASSNATURALSFIT.COM and ELITEHS*ELITEHEALTHSIT

• May 7, 2019 at 7:39 AM by info

The scammers are using this website: laserrib.icu

• May 6, 2019 at 2:22 PM by info

Received via email:

"Pure keto premium

Mon 5/6/2019 1:39 PM

From: Kelly P...

Hi

I seen this advertised on Facebook and ordered the free trial then a month later £65.00 was taken out of my bank account. I phoned the bank and they stopped the company from taking any more money. I am able to claim this bank as it is a scam and didn't sign up for a monthly supply. This is a lot of money to me and as such I am unable to pay my full rent."

• May 5, 2019 at 7:02 AM by info

The scammers are using this website: deathfan.icu

• May 3, 2019 at 5:18 AM by info

The scammers are using this website: stadiumtribute.icu

• May 1, 2019 at 11:50 AM by an anonymous user from Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Do you know if m.naturalpureketo.com

Is a legitimate website?

I unfortunately ordered pyreketo thinking it would cost about £30 & I've been charged £151.

I've informed my bank but because the payment is "pending" they can't do anything until it actually has been taken & then they'll investigate.

• May 1, 2019 at 3:06 PM by info

It probably is because they charged you 5 times the amount for your order.

• April 29, 2019 at 7:20 AM by an anonymous user from Loughborough, England, United Kingdom

Is this the real website? m.purefitsketo.net

• April 29, 2019 at 7:57 AM by info

Appears untrustworthy because we cannot tell where the owners of website are located or who they are.

• April 28, 2019 at 9:12 PM by info

They are using this website: retainseller.icu

• April 28, 2019 at 4:35 PM by info

They are using these fake websites:

tightfitnews.com

openoctopus.com

• April 27, 2019 at 9:45 AM by info

The scammers are using this website: deputyrabbit.icu

• April 22, 2019 at 6:51 PM by an anonymous user from Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States of America

Is keto hack apart of the same scam?

• April 23, 2019 at 4:03 AM by info

What is the website address or URL for this product?

• April 15, 2019 at 10:42 AM by an anonymous user from Sunnyvale, California, United States

My wife bought into this particular scam. We are out 90 bucks and waiting for our replacement credit card. That said it's more about the principle than the money. I am ready to make these scammers' lives uncomfortable. Any info like real names, contact info etc. Would be a huge help. Post some leads and I will put them to good use.

• April 11, 2019 at 2:23 AM by info

They are using this fake website: providemood.icu

• April 9, 2019 at 10:52 PM by info

The scammers are using these websites:

ambiguouslake.icu

ketoadvancedfatburner.com

• April 6, 2019 at 9:56 AM by info

The scammers are using this website - pioneerhostaged.icu

• April 5, 2019 at 2:25 PM by an anonymous user from Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

I would not advise ordering from shark tank off of Facebook. The websites are fake I found out the hard way. They will charge u for way more than you ordered. I am very thankful I found out about it and my bank blocked it. So I just want to let people know so this doesn’t happen to anyone else.

• April 4, 2019 at 8:50 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Hello, does anyone know how I can stop the scamming pureketo and pure cleanse taking money out my bank. I have had over a £113 taken from my account, the bank has now blocked further transaction by them.

• April 4, 2019 at 9:03 AM by info

Cancel the current card and get a new one.

• April 3, 2019 at 10:39 PM by info

Received via email:

"Hi,

I’ve read your post about keto scam. They are a bunch of links I think working together. I just bought a 3 bottle supply and it happened liked everyone else I was reading about, no email confirmation, no shipping information, anything. Can you advice me on what to do next? I have to cancel my credit card but I don’t know how to get the money back from them. They have no phone number or email.

This is the link : www.ketopurediet.com

Thanks"

• April 2, 2019 at 11:21 PM by DiegoDeSade from San Diego, California, United States

So are those two women … real?...

• April 2, 2019 at 11:12 PM by DiegoDeSade from San Diego, California, United States

have you ever just wanted to tie somebody up and flog them for fun!

• April 9, 2019 at 7:48 AM by info

I know the feeling. If you were scammed, open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• April 2, 2019 at 10:59 PM by DiegoDeSade from San Diego, California, United States

I would like to talk to these two women.

Does anybody know their real name(s) and address(s)?

Diego D.

• March 25, 2019 at 11:12 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Has anybody got a customer service address for this scam. I need to stop mine within 14 days?

Thanks in advance.

• March 20, 2019 at 2:10 PM by an anonymous user from Edgware, England, United Kingdom

Happend to me I got in touch with my credit card company.

Pure fit tried to make out that Ruth Langford endorsed this product.

I went on there support chat line, they offered me £96 refund. I said I wanted a full refund £151 and cancellation of product.

I complained to my credit card company that they had taken an unauthorised amount from my account and they have refunded my money and entered into dispute with this company.

Good luck.

• March 25, 2019 at 8:40 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I cannot find a support line for this.

• March 18, 2019 at 12:07 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Ours me to UK is Adam, don't give your card details, they will send trial offer and then try and charge even if you don't want them.

If this happens contact your bank to stall them taking any.

• March 18, 2019 at 5:56 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

how do I get intouch wirh pure keto, cannot find contact number

• March 16, 2019 at 9:05 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Yes I had the pills from them but they sent me more than I asked for and to be honest I’ve taken a full bottle but no change in my belly fat.

Can I return the rest and get my money back?

Pat

• March 8, 2019 at 9:30 AM by an anonymous user from St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Well, I had the pills come but sent them back because of ny health problems; just wondering if there's a way I can track or a phone number?

• March 5, 2019 at 11:47 AM by info

I keep getting this:

"Why Every Judge On Shark Tank Backed This Product from...

It was the most watched episode in Shark Tank history when duo Kate Danson and Dr. Mitchell Franklin from Kingston won over the Shark Tank panel.

Never before had the judging panel unanimously decided to each invest millions of dollars into a potential company.

After buying a staggering 25% share in the company, the Shark Tank panel have personally mentored the pair. Their first two runs sold out immediately. But now they are back - and you can get yours!

Touting their discovery as “the greatest step forward in weightloss history,” the judges were quick to offer up their hard earned cash to back the entrepreneurial pair. The two, Nutritionist Kate Danson and Dr. Mitchell Franklin brought their years of knowledge and training to help find a real solution to weight loss. The answer they found? Purefit KETO.

• March 4, 2019 at 3:23 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

These 2 con women have done the exact same thing to "miracle cream to make you look younger. Got caught. Changed the name to alure (?) then they changed it again.

Then it wa the grarcina camboia weight loss pills. They said the sharkes and dragons bought into that as well. No they have "rebrandon" the name to keto because that is the garcinia capsules rebranded to the keto diet.

There must be someway to find this con artist theives and make them pay back all the stolen money they made and then jail time.

What does it take to have an investigation with the 2 womaen they dhow on each product they change names on and having the dragons love everything they do.!!C'mon

Please help stop anyone esle gettting taking advantage of by their lies.

angry

• April 2, 2019 at 11:09 PM by DiegoDeSade from San Diego, California, United States

My name is David … live in San Diego. I just found out my wife got scammed $200 by these b***ches.

Have you gathered any data on them … I want them to pay HARD!

• February 22, 2019 at 3:54 PM by an anonymous user from Edgware, England, United Kingdom

To everyone who like me ordered the purefit keto tablets for £22.50, and have had £151.00 taken from their bank account.

I did not realise I had been scammed until I saw the amount that had been taken as I had only agreed to pay £22.50 NOT the £151.00 that had gone. I immediately contacted my bank and told them what had happened, they were aware of this scam and said it has happened to lots of others.

They cancelled my bank card and advised me to phone purefit keto and tell them I was sending the parcel back. The bank told me that this is how they get you as you now have their products. If you don't send them back they will continue to bill you for more. As the company are in america I was not going to waste anymore money on them so I decided to do things my way.

I waited for the parcel to arrive but in the meantime I had signed up with the parcel carrier (from the emails they had sent me regarding the shipment) and was then able to track the package from its destination to my house. Once my package arrived I did not open it but took it back to the post office and paid another £12.95 to send it straight to purefit keto. By sending it back with end to end tracking and a signature upon delivery I had proof that I had sent it back to them and also I knew when they had received it.

When it had been delivered back to them I then emailed them and told them what I had done and attached the delivery information, and a copy of my postage bill.

I demanded £151.00 back from them plus the £12.95 it had cost me to send this back. I received this email back:

"Per the terms and condition agreed to at the time the order was placed

our return policy is as follows: In order to obtain your full refund,

contact customer service by phone or email and obtain an RMA (Return

Merchandise Authorization) number to place on your package. Since that

process was not followed we are unable to issue you a refund at this

time.

Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact us

24/7 via email. Your satisfaction is our priority.

Seva

Customer Support Team"

At this point I was really angry as despite the fact that I had returned their products I had still lost my money.I did not phone them and I did not obtain the RMA number either. so I thought that I had lost.

Two days ago after sending them this email:

"to Sales

What is happening regarding my requested refund please as you have not mentioned anything about paying me back my money that you stole from my bank account! the total I am requesting that is refunded to me is £151.00 and £12.95 postage that's £163.95 GBP. Thank you.

Also thank you so much for cancelling all future billings and shipments and I am amazed that you think I would even want to re-order from your company again!

Kind regards"

I received a spam alert phone call which normally I would have ignored but I answered it and guess what it was purefit keto asking me why I was upset about my dealings with them and that they would as a token gesture refund me £75.00! Plus they would send me more of their product!

I then demanded they pay me a refund of £151.00 as they have stolen my money. I refused their offer of their free products. this was yesterday. Today I logged into my bank account and found a repayment of £151.00 I also got this email:

"This email is your refund confirmation.

A refund has been issued for your Purefit Keto order.

Please be aware that most refunds are instant, and it may take 2 to 5 business days for the refund to be posted to your credit card account, and for the refund to appear on your credit card statement.

Amount of refund: £151

Refund will show on your credit card as: "Fatloss Store 18009721604"

Do not hesitate to contact us should you require additional assistance,

your satisfaction is important to us.

Support Line: 44-808-189-6334

The Purefit Keto Support Team"

So to anyone who has been scammed by this company please please please don't give up they have stolen from you! please fight this. And good luck

• March 20, 2019 at 3:53 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

This just happened to me.

• February 27, 2019 at 11:17 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

The same thing happened to me people beware and thank you anonymous, Edgware.

• March 9, 2019 at 3:26 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

no worries glad you got your money back!

• March 22, 2019 at 4:24 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

This has just happened to me, do you have a telephone number for them.

• February 24, 2019 at 5:55 AM by an anonymous user from Cheshunt, England, United Kingdom

I also did the same thing but I called them first before sending parcel back and on the end I got my money back 😊. So if you don't give up you get money back. I didn't have any problems with my refund.

• February 20, 2019 at 12:05 PM by an anonymous user from Edgware, England, United Kingdom

I ordered a 14 day supposed, free trial offer for pure keto premium and pure cleanse premium. I subsequently read the awful reviews and notified them of my right to cancel within 14 days.

I also cancelled the card that I paid the postage for the 'free' trial offer on.

They have sent me a vague reply saying its cancelled BUT my trial is still active.

Has anybody got any experience or feedback on how to close any "Supposed" agreement going forward.

Get the feeling they are going to try and BILL me £60 for the 14 days "Free" trial or get me to send a package half way around the world because I dont want anymore product.

Any thoughts are appreciated..

• March 9, 2019 at 3:31 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

whilst you still have their goods they will continue to charge you! Jst send it back by registered post which was £12.95 for me (worth it to get your money back and stop them taking future payments!)

Sign up online with the parcel company (details should be on your postal receipt) for tracking the parcel back to them.

Once you know it's there then email them and demand your refund as you have sent their goods back.

Keep annoying them until they refund you! emails cost nothing remember! good luck x

• February 21, 2019 at 6:16 AM by an anonymous user from Bristol, England, United Kingdom

I thought I was ordering 1 bottle to try, they did not state how much I would be debited, they then sent 5 bottles with no literature and took £151 AND another £53 a month later.

I have contacted my banks fraud division who are looking into this scam. These pills do not work at all.

• February 20, 2019 at 12:51 PM by info

Since you have cancelled your card, they will not be able to charge you.

• February 15, 2019 at 1:06 PM by an anonymous user from Cheshunt, England, United Kingdom

I also fell for this stupid scam, and they took 151 pounds from me but in the end, I've got my refund back! So, everybody who is so upset like I was, there is a hope to get your money back like I did. I called their number spoke to some guy and they sent me an email with instructions I sent tablets back and got my money back too. Didn't have any troubles with that. But I've changed my bank card as they set up to take money every month from my account.

So if you put effort and time to sort this out you will get your money back. Good luck to everybody. P.S. I never gonna be so stupid and do this mistake again lesson learned for me.

• February 10, 2019 at 5:35 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I did not order this item however i have had money removed from my bank account and they have now sent me an email to say they will remove more money from my account each month. This is fraud. This is a scam! And there is no way of contacting them!

• March 9, 2019 at 3:33 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Support Line: 44-808-189-6334

• March 9, 2019 at 9:58 AM by info

If you are unable to get your money back, open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then, cancel your credit card and get a new one to prevent further unwanted charges.

• February 10, 2019 at 7:28 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then cancel your card and get a new one to prevent further unwanted charges.

• January 26, 2019 at 2:05 AM by info

Received via email:

"This is a scam email

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Purefit Keto New Customer Support Hotline: 44-808-189-6334

From: Purefit Keto Customer Support <sales@platinum-support.com>

Sent: Friday, 25 January 2019 21:55

Dear Angela Storton,

For your convenience, we have updated our support hotline to a new toll free number!

To reach us, please call anytime 24 hours a day: 44-808-189-6334

This email is in reference to your recent Purefit Keto order.

Please be aware that our charges will appear on your credit card statement as "Healthy Herbals Shop 1-888-769-5656".

Your Order ID is: 918789da3c-5becb6-1d446774-64152158

The Purefit Keto Support Team"

• January 24, 2019 at 6:04 PM by an anonymous user from Tukwila, Washington, United States

Update to my first post on this fraud report website on 12/11/18:

This is a very sophiticated company of fraudsters, looking and operating just like a legitimate business. I rec'd the 5 bottles with no literature enclosed in a plain plastic sack. No return address to send 'em back.

After looking at many of the purefit keto websites and reading the ingredients, i noticed that despite the shark tank visuals on their page, the ingredients are left up to the fraudster's artistic license to describe the contents, from salts to herbs and an occasional mention of one of the ingredients that actually shows on the bottle label.

One website had the audacity to claim it contained the better-known weight loss supplement, garcinia cambogia. I am sure these are capsules ma** produced and packaged with rice flour inside...If nothing worse.

cianide would attract too much attention too fast, therefore, this scam continues to thrive. Their overhead for manufacturing and employing phone contact people is a minimal percentage of their gross proceeds.

This will continue until enough banks find out where your money is being rec'd if they pay out on your order (my bank is still investigating).

I actually found the website that was behind (invisible) the shark tank presentation.

it is purely naturals which is the company name used when my bank alerted me of the more than doubled price that i 'thought' i had agreed to in my order of buy-3-get-2-free.

In the fine print on this website, i learned i'd be sent and charged a new supply of doses each month ad infinitum.

I needed a magnifyer to read it.

I called the customer service number and connected with someone in the phillipines, (if believable).

I was able to 'cancel' future mailings and even rec'd a confirmation email.

i said i wanted my entire order cancelled and was told to arrange a conference call from my bank to theirs. An obvious lie.

Also in fine print on the purely naturals website is a disclaimer of warranty and limitation of liability that informs you that basically nothing is legitimate.

In reading it again, i just noticed that if you want to return the product, you ask them for an "rma" (return merchandise authorization)number to glue on your package and send to address 'below'.

I also just noticed that it is an address in london that looks like it was added to the website.....Not part of the uniform text....It stands out like a rubber stamp.

I will tell my bank now that i've discovered this.

Again, this website was nowhere in my order at the time.

In fact, you can't see the page where the buy 3 get 2 order form shows without entering your credit card info, and i won't do that again.

So take a look at the purely naturals website if it's still up (it has a 2018 "copyright").

Also, know that the secondary company name is supreme health supply (in the u.S.).

In great britain it has been called fatloss store according to a post on this website on 1/16/2019.

None of the contacts i made to these bogus business locations would tell where the pills are manufactured or what was in them. I'm just glad my bank alerted me immediately to the inflated wrong charge amount so that there was no time for these gangsters to be paid by my bank.

As long as they placate their customers swiftly with refunds, they can stay in business while doing damage control such as 'closing' an outlet due to fraud abuse! As posted here by another victim.

• January 24, 2019 at 6:19 AM by an anonymous user from Irlam, England, United Kingdom

I fell for it too, saw Dragons Den and thought it must be ok. Thought I was paying 22.40 for 5 bottles and have been charged 151 POUNDS not happy. No invoice or any documents received at all with tablets thought this was very strange.

What is worrying me now is will they continue taking money out of my account. Oh what a fool I am. Must now take a trip to my bank.

• February 20, 2019 at 3:11 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I have had £151 taken also cancel your bank card immediatelly as they take more money on a monthly basis. Get your bank to dispute the case.

I got no where phoning or emailing them until I mentioned the police as its fraud I have not tecrived any items and so far they have refunded me £56!

• February 4, 2019 at 7:20 AM by an anonymous user from Swindon Village, England, United Kingdom

call the number and they will refund your some money back. I was furious because they took 151 out of my account.

• March 22, 2019 at 4:30 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I cannot find the number, the number on the previous post 44 8081896334 doesn't exist.

• February 22, 2019 at 4:06 PM by an anonymous user from Edgware, England, United Kingdom

keep emailing them and demanding your full refund do it a few times a week they will eventually phone you and you should get it back that's what I did.

I ended up only loosing 12.95 instead of £151.00 they rely on you giving up with it.

• March 24, 2019 at 7:00 AM by an anonymous user from Norwich, England, United Kingdom

Can you supply me with an e mail address please?

• January 21, 2019 at 8:45 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

yes, this is true. There was written 3 bottles and 2 bottles free for £22 and I claimed my order and after 2 days I checked my account and my too 151£ was cut from my account. Such people must be punished making innocents people fool.

• January 23, 2019 at 5:25 PM by an anonymous user from Brentford, England, United Kingdom

Same here I thought I was paying 67.50, instead, they took 151.00 in the UK the sisters were on dragons den so you would think it was safe but no bigot the pills but my doctor said no because I have AF arterial fibrillation

• January 16, 2019 at 11:17 AM by info

Received via email:

"Good Afternoon

I wanted to let you know that today I was scammed by this company.

I ordered some slimming tablets on line costing £25.

When I checked my bank account they had taken £151. I called the number in the email and a message said it had been discontinuted as it was believed to be fraudulent.

I contacted my bank abd they informed me that I have also been signed up for a sunscription and they could take more money off me.

The bank are going to block these.

Kind Regards

BeckI Swift

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: Sales Support <sales@platinum-support.com>

Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019, 08:59

Subject: Important - Purefit Keto Order Confirmation

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for your order!

This email contains important information about your recent Purefit Keto order.

Please be aware that our charges will appear on your credit card statement as "Fatloss Store 18009721604".

Your Order ID is: bd7b436d46-5c3ef3-15c9b347-46977152

To reach us, please call 9AM to 5PM PST:

Support Line: 44(20)3318-1178

Your order is now being processed by our shipping department, we'll email you with a

Tracking Number to watch your delivery process within 1-3 days.

Feel free to reply to this email if you require 24/7 support.

The Purefit Keto Support Team"

• January 15, 2019 at 12:21 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I ordered 3 bottles of Purefit Keto in December 2018 for £23.

5 bottles arrived 14 January and £151 taken from my account on 31 December without me noticing due to Christmas rush.

I'd presumed order had been mislaid.

Will contact bank tomorrow.

Anyone even know what is in these tablets?

• January 16, 2019 at 1:38 AM by an anonymous user from Villiers-Saint-Fréderic, Île-de-France, France

I have had the exact thing happen to me, however I never received the bottles as they got my address wrong. So now I don't know what to do.

Do you have a contact number?

• January 13, 2019 at 3:47 AM by an anonymous user from Slough, England, United Kingdom

I cant understand either why is there nothing being done about this scam. It is clearly a fraud and at no time

I was informed that I would be paying £151.00 or that they would collect the sane again next month!

Im recovering from knee surgery and ny financial situation is dire until I can return to work. Hence the reason I bought these tablets in the first instance so that I coyld loose the weight which would help with my knee.

Im distraught because my bank is going serve a default notice because this company took this money without my concsent and thetefore dont have the money to pay it back.

Disgusted how or why is this company still allowed to continue to operate. I dont mentally have the energy to fight with this company to get my money back. We should not have to plea vargain with them we were misold them! Shane on you Keto!

• January 12, 2019 at 11:33 PM by info

Received via Facebook:

"My friends are all posting on your Onlinethreatsalert in the Scam you had before about PUREFITKETO.

WHY are they still allowed to be online... Why cant nobody do anything... If your ad received 17.450 views why ism't anybody doing Anything to stop these people..

ANOTHER LATE NIGHT FOR ME

NO SLEEP...STRESSED.

So if you were awarded the best this year Why can"t these people be stopped.

Pleading with you to do something. I am ON ENHANCED DISABILITY...PEOPLE HAVE ANGINA AND HEART ATTACKS OVER THIS.

IS ANYBODY GOING TO HELP?"

• January 12, 2019 at 11:31 PM by info

Received via Facebook:

"I have purchased the Pure-fit Keto weight loss pills which I believed was endorsed by Dragon's den...Same story as others. Out of my account was taken £151.I am nearly 65 years old and feel absolutely devastated.I can't sleep and I also suffer from depression.

I shop online quite a lot and really feel that this scam should be stopped...They have different companies that draw the money out of accounts and there is a small Facebook started called" victims of Pure fit Keto pills.Some banks are helpful and some are not. Why can't anything be done about this?

I do not know how I arrived on your site but I am very thankful I have and will tell all my friends about it.

It is nearly 4 am and I can not sleep...Truly feel devastated...

Regards

Carol."

• January 12, 2019 at 7:54 AM by geztam from Oldham, England, United Kingdom

Well I'm lucky I guess, had £151 refunded within 2 days.

• January 14, 2019 at 9:13 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Hi, how did you manage to get the refund. I cannot contact the company, no email address or phone number. Have contact my bank and they have blocked the subscription. But looking to get the £151 refunded. Many thanks

• February 22, 2019 at 4:09 PM by an anonymous user from Edgware, England, United Kingdom

Sales Support <sales@platinum-support.com> via sendgrid.me keep emailing them and requesting a full refund

• January 11, 2019 at 8:30 AM by an anonymous user from Middlesbrough, England, United Kingdom

I ordered Purefit Keto under the pretence that it was £23 odd a bottle when I checked my credit card they have charged me £151 a shipment of 5 bottles twice. I have received both shipments but had to pay a custom charge of £23.65 on one lot. I have tried contacting the people on numerous occasions with no response. Will have my credit card block anymore money being paid out.

• January 10, 2019 at 12:09 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I had the same thing happened to me, just blocked my card because they now have my card details and they can and will charge they victims again, I found forum online with many people talking the same, a lot of people been scammed by them, make sure you block any access for them.

• January 9, 2019 at 1:52 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

It seems I've been scammed as well for £151 I can not believe I fell for it. I've no invoice no returns address nothing. I've sent then emails and not had any replies which now I realise I'm not going to. How can people do this?

• January 10, 2019 at 4:58 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

This has happened to me too. I try to contact the 24/7 customer support and email but have no reply. I am currently in a dispute with my bank about this transaction but I am absolutely sure that nowhere does it mention paying out the sum of £151.00.

• January 8, 2019 at 1:07 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I’ve just fell for this con, they said buy 1 get 2 free for the price of £22.40. They ask for card details but don’t tell you postage costs.

It doesn’t show you a review of your purchase either! So I checked minutes later to find I’d been charged £151. I called my bank but because I’d given them my card details, they couldn’t recall, as the money was already gone! BEWARE!

• February 20, 2019 at 3:17 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I hope your bank disputed the money they took fraudulantly. I keep getting emails with stupid excuses from them I finally said I was going to the police and they have so far refunded £56 of the £151 they took.

• January 8, 2019 at 9:23 AM by info

They are using this website: laonrum.icu

• January 8, 2019 at 4:33 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Has anyone actually recieved any of their pills?

• January 7, 2019 at 7:39 AM by info

Received on Facebook:

Some banks are helpful and some are not. Why can't anything be done about this?

It is nearly 4 am and I can not sleep...Truly feel devastated...

Regards

Carol

Shropshire"

• January 7, 2019 at 6:49 PM by an anonymous user from Osborne Park, Western Australia, Australia

same problem, can't stop the payments without cancelling my credit card. Which is even more of a pain. Bank wont block 1 transaction type

YOUUBRNTV.COM 8554909002 KN

obviously I got burnt.

• January 7, 2019 at 2:34 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Hi,

I did the same, bought them as I thought they were genuine and stated they were endorsed by Dragons Den. Once I put my card details in and paid I realised there wasn’t a total payment amount, I checked my statement straight away online and they had taken £151.

I tried phoning them several times but was just kept on hold.

I then emailed them 4 times but didn’t get a reply. I rang my bank and explained I was told there has been several scams for slimming tablets they put a stop on any future payments they might take.

But I am going to cancel

My card as they have all the details. I am the same as you I can’t sleep and am so depressed to think I could have fallen for this scam, I am a pensioner and that’s almost a weeks pension I am too embarrassed to tell my family. I’m just hoping my bank can refund me .

Kind regards

A. Richards

• January 7, 2019 at 4:29 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I have also had £151 taken, I rang the number they emailed me to hold for 32min before they cut off my call. What's the best number please?

• January 5, 2019 at 5:46 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I have waited for hours now for a response without success. I at my wits end now regarding the money you have taken out of my account. £151. I have told you my circumstances and find this transaction to be completely fraudulent. To ignore me makes it even more difficult to cope with.

• January 5, 2019 at 9:59 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

This is my second attempt to get a response regarding the £151 charged my account for pure keto..pills.

Not at all what I expected. Price extortionate. I wish to return and claim a refund.

Irene...

Hilsea

Portsmouth

PO2 9QJ

• January 5, 2019 at 5:57 PM by info

If you cannot contact the company to get a refund, open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• January 4, 2019 at 4:28 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

It's a scam, you have ripped me off for £151 and no tablets even!

• January 3, 2019 at 11:09 AM by an anonymous user from Whitestone, England, United Kingdom

I feel such an idiot as I too fell for this. I tried replying to the email and emailed the 24/7 support but have had no response.

I have also tried ringing the number that was put in the email but after being on hold for 20 minutes I pressed 9 for a call back but nothing yet.

I have contacted my card provider and stopped the card to prevent any more money being taken even though I thought this was a one off purchase but having read the comments on here thought that was a sensible thing to do. Hope this helps.

• January 1, 2019 at 2:28 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I fell for this scam, however just after giving the details of my credit card, I was suspicious as the order came through in my email with no details of how much I was spending. So I emailed them no reply even though the email says 24/7 support.

I then tried to call them however was left on hold and a non-English person answered. I thought I was buying from an English website.

The phone number says to call in PST time which then made me more suspicious.

I called my bank to ask them to stop the payment and explained the reasons why. I was told I had made the transaction and that until the money was taken out of my account they could not do anything. However, once it had gone out call them and they would stop this. They also said that the amount taken was double what I had expected and that it had been set up for monthly payments. Even when I explained that I thought it was a one-off payment, I still have to wait.

Frustratingly that it can not be cancelled immediately.

So I wait and then I will act, I wish I had researched the first lesson learned something that sounds too good to be true generally is.

• December 31, 2018 at 3:16 AM by an anonymous user from Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

I was also silly enough to order this product only to find it's a scam. I have cancelled my card but because we authorised the transaction the bank will not refund.

I have now tried ringing the Company & as expected this number does not exist.

I now have to put it down to experience.

MOST IMPORTANT IS TO CANCEL YOUR CARD & to make sure no other monthly payments can be taken.

• January 12, 2019 at 12:51 PM by an anonymous user from Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Hi, it's also a good idea to get in touch with the banks fraud team. Get them to fill in a form that stops any more money being taken by this company as mg bank told me even if you change your account they can keep taking money monthly. Good luck.

• January 7, 2019 at 3:56 AM by an anonymous user from Telford, England, United Kingdom

Hiya, this is the number I tried and got through to them 0203 318 1178. They are not much help and will try to con you into all sorts. You should make a claim to the bank and they should tell you to wait 15 days to see if goods are received.

Some others have had their money back. Good luck. C

• January 1, 2019 at 3:26 AM by an anonymous user from Edgware, England, United Kingdom

Hi, I also fell for it and they took £151 from my bank. I got a full refund from them after I called and complained. Don't give up.

• January 3, 2019 at 5:12 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I, please could you let me know if you got your refund, I have just call them and I should get a the refund within 3 - 5 working days still unsure this will happen.

• January 3, 2019 at 6:51 AM by info

If you are unsure, open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• January 3, 2019 at 4:10 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Hi, yes I was also silly and fell for this, doyou have a contact number as I can not find anything?

regards

• December 30, 2018 at 8:37 AM by an anonymous user from Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

I was stupid enough to fall for this and order £27.00 for 3 bottles.

I now find that I have been debited £151 by living healthy shop.com can I get my money refunded, or at least make sure that no more money is taken from my account.

• December 30, 2018 at 11:40 AM by an anonymous user from Buckingham, England, United Kingdom

whoever you are...you've made me feel a lot better.

I have done exactly the same thing and have just discovered it.

Same moneys involved.

How many more of us, I wonder?

Get in touch with credit card company fraud dept. good luck to both of us.

• January 1, 2019 at 8:15 AM by an anonymous user from Hatfield, England, United Kingdom

Me too, robbing b*stards.

• December 31, 2018 at 4:04 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Me too! Can't believe I did it! I ordered 3 bottles with 2 free and got charged £151. I'm very concerned that they may take more money out as they now have details of my card!

• January 2, 2019 at 4:24 PM by an anonymous user from Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

You must ring your bank to cancel your card, they will also check that no monthly payments can be taken. You then request a new card.

• December 29, 2018 at 5:04 PM by an anonymous user from Henrico, Virginia, United States

I want my money of 169.92 refunded immediately as I did not authorize any payments from my checking account! If this is not refunded immediately.

I am calling NBC12 and advise them this is a scam and to please warn people also I will be calling my attorney! My money needs to be in my account immediately!

89.95 melt fast 79.97 Desired Body.

I will also call my Bank and have them investigate your company for Fraud .

Donna G.

• December 29, 2018 at 4:58 PM by an anonymous user from Henrico, Virginia, United States

I did not authorize any money or payments from my checking account! Today 89.95 was deducted for Melt fast and 79,97 for desired Body N .

I want my money back in my account by 5:00 Monday 12-31-18 or I am going to call my attorney and call NBC12 and advise them of this scam .

Again, I did not authorize these payments. I want my money back now!

Donna G.

• December 28, 2018 at 11:23 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Same thing happened to me yesterday, was over billed, I called and asked for a refund, they sent me an email that my order has been cancelled and I will get a refund in 2-5 business days. pls will I get my money?

• January 2, 2019 at 4:26 PM by an anonymous user from Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

I doubt it, they are fraudsters.

• December 22, 2018 at 5:53 AM by an anonymous user from Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Stupidly placed an order for the Ketofit Capsules before I read the complaints from others so emailed them right away. Took about 4 weeks for them to reply, which they eventually did and their email stated my order had been cancelled and I would receive a partial refund of £36.58 although I have no idea how they came to work that out.

Their email also confirmed I would not receive any capsules however 3 bottles were delivered yesterday and there is no return address. I am therefore £151.00 out of pocket for a product I will not use and not getting any response to emails asking for a returns address. Surely this is against the law.

• December 31, 2018 at 4:03 AM by an anonymous user from Watford, England, United Kingdom

Did you manage to contact them.

Same happened to me. I spoke to my bank. They said once out of pending I can sort out but should try to call Purefit first and ask for a refund. But I cannot find a phone number for them.

• December 20, 2018 at 4:18 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I ordered from pure fit keto, I thought the order would cost 22 pounds but I was charged 150.

I am a pensioner living on a basic pension and this was a big shock to me. I have contacted them and I wait for and answer.

• December 31, 2018 at 4:01 AM by an anonymous user from Watford, England, United Kingdom

Did you ever find a phone number for them. I am uable to contact them.

• December 13, 2018 at 1:55 PM by an anonymous user from Miami, Florida, United States

They use a friend's name as being "sent from" email with a phony comment like "thought you might be interested", scammer weasel!

• December 11, 2018 at 8:29 PM by an anonymous user from Bala-Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, United States

Great analysis. These scumbags have been doing this for over a year now, with no signs of letting up.

The guys over at SupplementCritique.com have done several exposes on this, you should consider linking to them in your blog.

Here's a couple of them:

• December 8, 2018 at 8:45 PM by info

Received the following spam email that goes to a Purefit scam website:

"New calls

Ava Foster Administration <ais_82@info.com.ph>

Sat 12/8/2018, 8:39 PM

Hi

You have 4 notifications

View message

Thanks for the visit Ava Foster, Administration

This message was sent to. Please unsubscribe if you don't want to receive these email in the future."

• December 6, 2018 at 3:07 AM by an anonymous user from Southampton, England, United Kingdom

I received an email from my son which led me to this slimming pill site. I purchased one bottle which was about 23 pounds. When I asked my son about it he said he had not sent me the email. I phoned my credit card supplier and blocked my card. I hope they will get my money back which was £151.

• December 4, 2018 at 8:59 PM by an anonymous user from Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore

Got a message from a friend residing in Newcastle, UK recommending Pure Fit Keto and did not check with her as did not suspect anything amiss. Went ahead to check on the website given in her message and placed an order.

Believe it was US$29 a bottle and was billed US$198 when I checked my credit card statement online.

No acknowledgement or receipt/invoice except for an email informing my order has been shipped.

Looks like this scam has been on-going a long time and these thieves must be racking hugh sums of money. No difference from drug traffickers!

• November 28, 2018 at 1:39 PM by an anonymous user from Andover, England, United Kingdom

I fell for the Facebook advert as well and got the 5 bottles at 5 times the expected price. Looks like it could result in repeat orders so my next job is to contact card supplier to see if re-dress available.

• December 4, 2018 at 9:27 PM by an anonymous user from Wellington, New Zealand

Same here ...NZ

• December 4, 2018 at 10:23 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Same thing happened to me. There is no way to contact them to cancel, need to cancel bank card and get a new one, it's one big con.

• November 25, 2018 at 7:45 AM by an anonymous user from Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Does anyone have a return address for this company as I ordered 1 and

have been charged and received 5. I want to send them all back.

• December 11, 2018 at 9:14 PM by an anonymous user from Tukwila, Washington, United States

I got scammed through a friend's email with a link to the Shark Tank webpage. I am in the process of disputing it with my bank.

I got a text alert when I fell for the order form that had to be complete before finding out the price (red flag). PURELY NATURALS was the company charging $198 when I thought I would be charged under $90 (3 bottles @$29.99 each and get 2 free).

I found a phone number on their website and my call went to the Phillipines.

The person there said he would cancel my account and no other product would be sent or charged.

I asked what company I was speaking to and was told SUPREME HEALTH SUPPLY.

Now I wondered why there were so many websites and separate companies to order the Purefit Keto product.

I began looking at the ingredients.

Each website had different ingredients other than what was listed on my bottle AND different from bottles of Purefit Keto on other websites .

So I called the 888 phone number on my bottle and got a product customer service somebody in Los Angeles.

The first thing I was asked is my name so they could look up my account.

I said I am just calling to find out the ingredients in Purefit Keto.

Was told they don't have that kind of information; I asked who makes the product. Again I would have to give my name.

I said I was only considering buying it but wanted to know more about it.

They terminated the call.

The product was sent via US Postal Service in a bag from "Clarion" in Chandler, Arizona with no info of any kind.

Clarion is listed as a hotel there.

Very vague.

My credit card also had an "International Fee" of $7 for doing a transaction in the UK.

This scam is all over the world and seemingly operates like a very well-organized company.

Who or what agency will attempt to dismantle it?

Seems like there are enough players and phone numbers to work with.

One last freaky event was that the only receipt I was emailed was sent to my junk folder which I didn't notice right away.

When I wanted more info in links that weren't open, I tried to move it to my Inbox and it disappeared.

Another trick. Very sophisticated.

My time spent on this mess has been the cost of tuition in the School of Hard Knocks. I want the entire amount refunded.

There probably is no address to return the bottles of these rice flour placebos to.

Manufacturing and shipping fees are very little overhead costs for doing such a thriving business while it lasts!!

• November 25, 2018 at 8:08 AM by info

This is how they trick or scam people. Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• November 19, 2018 at 9:04 AM by an anonymous user from Grand Prairie, Texas, United States

Purefit Keto sent my mother an email saying it was from me and she thought I wanted her to purchase it for me. She did and the very same week she had 2 fraudulent charges on her card and had to cancel the card.

BEWARE!

• November 17, 2018 at 10:44 PM by an anonymous user from Saint Cloud, Florida, United States

They contacted me by email. The email was addressed to my daughter who is deceased and hasnt had a facebook account in several years. They sent it using a friend of my daughter’s old email which is no longer good which they also got from facebook.

There is no way to contact facebook to file a complaint since we have no active facebook account. Beware using facebook. They get hacked and do nothing about it.

• November 13, 2018 at 7:45 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thank you for the information about purefit KETO. Got caught in face cream scam 2 years ago which cost me over $300 to get out of. So I'M WARNED OFF this potential scam.

• November 6, 2018 at 8:01 AM by an anonymous user from Mooresville, North Carolina, United States

Just got scammed by a fake Purefit KETO website. I can't believe I fell for it..

I tried to purchase 3 bottles and 2 bottles for free for a total of $29.99.

I put all my personal info, email address and credit card info and payment was declined. I tried again. Declined. I got in touch with my bank who tells me those guys are in the UK and the bank blocks payments to the UK as a lot of scammers are operating from there.

The bank looks at the transaction I just tried to do and sees that they were trying to charge $198 and not $29.99.

I told the bank to block all transactions on that card and I ordered another one. Dang it. Looking back, they were some red flags but I ignored them. Hope I learn from this. The red flags were: I received a link to that fake webpage through a Skype contact.

On the page, there were no Customer Service phone number I could get in touch with to order the product. There were Facebook and other social media icons which are usually a link to their official FB page etc, but here, the icons were there but no links.

Also, if I clicked on the Contact us link I got a blank page at first then a weird, contact us by email only box.

Anyway, I fell for it, it's embarrassing...so that was last night. This morning I got a fishy email in my inbox, not in my spam inbox, from a certain Kylynn McCormick telling me about them being a European company expanding in the USA blah blah blah, that they looking for an online manager blah blah blah.

Please contact us if interested. NO name of the company in that email. Way too general. Just a request to get in touch with them to earn some money. Fishy.

• November 4, 2018 at 8:42 AM by info

Received this scam:

"www.supplementtrade.com /keto-plus-diet/

Keto Plus Diet :There are different sorts of weight loss programs like the Fixed Menu, prepackaged Meal and therefore the Formula Diet but you wish to shop for special foods or supplements that are sometimes too expensive and entail following a rigid arrange.

So that one ought to you follow? The best among the free weight loss programs is the long-term weight loss program whereby you eat a well balanced meal plus perform regular exercises to assist burn off those calories. Behavior and lifestyle modifications are necessary because irrespective of what program you follow, if you don't change your outlook in life, weight loss would continually be impossible to implement and maintain. These are for safety reasons and for health check."

• October 31, 2018 at 2:14 AM by an anonymous user from Spokane, Washington, United States

I got this note from a friend that is actual visiting us and opened it after he went to bed thinking he had just sent it, even though it looked suspicious but I was in a hurry and didn’t think to check the return address.

-------------- -------------------

Unbelievable! It really works!

hxxp://moreover.dualrecruiter.com

------------- --------------------

This takes you to a keto diet advertisement, and on that page there is a link for more info... and that has a virus on it :o(

My bit-defender blocked it so I’m ok, but the others may not be so lucky.

• October 26, 2018 at 2:26 PM by Sajadi from Vienna, Austria

Send an abuse mail to the owner of IP 38.132.114.165= Cogentco

They host the page (remove spaces)

purefits-keto.net

Which is one of the scam pages.

Show them how you have been scammed. With enough evidence the page will get down.

• October 24, 2018 at 1:08 AM by an anonymous user from Edgware, England, United Kingdom

Why is it still being allowed to advertise, are these scams being removed.

• October 18, 2018 at 4:57 AM by an anonymous user from Leeds, England, United Kingdom

I got scammed. With an automatic subscription for over £150 first time then over £53 a month !

Please be aware of this problem as l certainly did not sign up to this rip off!

• October 17, 2018 at 6:27 AM by info

Received this email:

"From: purefitketodiet@gmx.com

PureFit Keto Diet - Ketosis Weight Loss Diet Pills For Reduce Fat Easily The most effective program is the one that helps you modify your lifestyle in alignment together with your weight loss ambition. Like you need to understand, you only lose weight when there is a calorie deficit - when your body burns a lot of calories than you consume.

This easy truth has been overblown by some ridiculous programs that promise that you'll lose weight while not doing something! These varieties of diet programs solely promise one issue - STARVATION! You lose weight quite alright - but, be certain that weight is returning back, and this time, it's happy not to depart!

Visit Here : http://www.supplementtrade.com/purefit-keto/"

• October 16, 2018 at 4:05 PM by cathode from Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

I suspected it was a scam but it took me ages to find a genuine review - most answers to dragons den/ keto pill/ scam? Or genuine? Just brings pages and pages of different sites selling the pills!

• October 12, 2018 at 5:34 AM by an anonymous user from Harrogate, England, United Kingdom

Oh no, I fell for it. They charged me more than stated on site. I emailed them and got a reply but avoided the price. Should I cancel my card?

• October 15, 2018 at 4:05 PM by an anonymous user from Colchester, England, United Kingdom

This happened to me too. What is Facebook doing about it?

• October 12, 2018 at 6:53 AM by info

Yes, you should.

• October 6, 2018 at 8:08 PM by info

Received via email:

"I am writing about a company called Purefit who put out dietary supplements that go under the name StellaTrim and Keto. This organization is a scam.

I received 5 bottles of StellaTrim that I never ordered that are being charged to my credit card.

If you receive any product called StellaTrim or Keto I suggest you read the reviews and comments by people who received or were billed for this product. The entire operation is a scam.

I’ve filed a fraudulent complaint with my police department and bank. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT. BESIDES BEING A SCAM THE PRODUCT DOESNT EVEN WORK. ALSO GOES UNDER THE NAME KETO."

• October 6, 2018 at 6:46 PM by an anonymous user from Venice, Florida, United States

I received 5 bottles StellaTrim dietary supplement today in the mail. There was no packing slip in the package. I researched this company and found the whole operation is a scam.

They send you the product and then charge your credit card. I contacted my bank about this fraudulent scam and had them make a note that if any charges to my credit card come in from this company (Purefit).

This entire operation is a scam. Please check your mail to see if they sent you product you never ordered. Contact your bank’s fraud department and file a claim against this company. Their website has no phone number or other ways to contact this company.

• September 28, 2018 at 8:08 PM by an anonymous user from San Luis Obispo, California, United States

I too was a victim of this scam.

They used an email that listed the name of my friend thinking he recommended this product and I stupidly feel for it. Called my credit card company and turned it into their fraud department.

Also requested new credit card so I couldn’t continually be charged for this item.

• September 27, 2018 at 3:35 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Yep, it’s a scam.

• September 26, 2018 at 5:28 AM by info

Now they are using this:

"The Wendy Williams Show Goes Crazy Over Keto!

(ET, Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - It was one of the most talked about episodes of her show - Wendy Williams showed the amazing results her viewers are getting with Purefit KETO.

Never have so many people been talking about Wendy Williams - and that's saying something!

After showing the amazing results that her viewers have been gettings using one supplement - the message boards have been lighting up with people going Purefit KETO Crazy!

Touting the discovery as “the greatest step forward in weightloss history,” Williams showed how dozens of her viewers had lost 10, 20, even 50 pounds using this amazing new supplement. After years of research - the makers of Purefit KETO..."

• September 23, 2018 at 2:48 PM by info

They are using the following websites:

burnfatstips.world

THOUGHT.IKHFASHION.COM

• September 15, 2018 at 11:29 AM by an anonymous user from Runcorn, England, United Kingdom

When researching the web for whether KerI was a scam, I came across reviews that there was different variations of the 'KerI diet pill', such as- 'Keto Go', 'Keto Premium', 'Keto Go Dragon's Den'.

I also found that the English language used was terrible English Grammar - all of which rung alarm bells.

However, when I came across this site I was really glad to find that it is a definite scam. Well done!

• August 20, 2018 at 6:54 AM by info

Received via email:

"I just found your article "Beware of "Purefit KETO" Weight Loss Pill Scams" and I feel the NEED to congratulate you.

Someone sent me the link to the original article about PurefitKeto and the shark tank business, and as an avid Shark Tank follower, I right away recognized that this has to be a scam. However, doing a google search for any kind of "Purefit Keto Scam" variance, you get loads of links to articles and youtube videos with "appropriate" titles like "Why you should NOT EVER BUY Purefit Keto" but when you go into the links, its another promoting ad/video about the product.

For me, this was another sign that its a scam but I was amazed at the sophistication of covering all the negative search phrases to find links to promotional content.

I finally found your article on the bottom of the third page of google results (where no-one dare venture :) ) and was glad to see the truth.

Shame that Google with all it purported AI capabilities still can be scammed by such professionals to divert searches from sites like yours to the ones the scammers manage to promote.

So once again - kudos on a great website and truthful content.

Amnon"