No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

Is Insightful Shop a Trustworthy Online Store?

Insightful Shop located at www.insightful.shop, which sells watches, wigs and other accessories, is an untrustworthy online store. The items described on the website are different from what they send you. I purchased a Kw88 Smart Watch for a great price, but what I got was a duplicate non-functional watch. As I purchased through PayPal I am able to raise a dispute and got my money refunded. Please refrain from purchasing any from Insightful.

Is Insightful Shop a Trustworthy Online Store?

Insightful Shop at www.insightful.shop

Bukit Batok Central Link

Singapore

Insightful.shop

Email: insightfulshop@outlook.com

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• December 20, 2018 at 4:38 PM by an anonymous user from: The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands

I have orderd a watch by that site and never get it and PayPal dont react on it as well. I think this is so wrong.

• September 1, 2018 at 5:22 AM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

I also ordered marine submarine and got a toy; told PayPal they havent done a thing knowing of this company.

They are aiding them in scaammming people by still covering their purchases and losing people thousands of pounds with the products.

I have been in touch with rip off britain and watchdog waiting to hear from them boycott PayPal because they cannot be trusted.

Ive sent over 30 emails to PayPal who it seems dont care one bit. I'll post again on here and let you know what the outcome is; its not the money now its the fact PAY PAL KNOW OF THIS COMPANY AND ITS PRACTISE BUT ALLOW IT AND TAKE MONIES FOR WRONGFULL ADVERTISED ITEMS.

Trevor (England)

oh and how Facebook allow this to be used to advertise on facebook is beyond me.

• September 18, 2018 at 6:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

how you got money back?

I am also same like this situation, I orderd one watch, they sent me duplicate watch. how can I get a refund?

• September 18, 2018 at 6:55 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank.

• August 31, 2018 at 5:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Bangkok, Thailand

I ordered RC plane, car, Submarine bundle. They sent shipping info, but tracking is fake. Checked their website and already closed. Many got cheated and review on Trustpilot.com. Made claim to PayPal. Facebook should be sued for associated fraud too. They should check their advertiser background.

• August 30, 2018 at 2:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Scam, I order sub marine with camera, but received sub marine only, no camera at all, it is total scam

• August 30, 2018 at 10:25 AM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

Scam. Ordered a sub marine to dive up to 30 meters. Received a 5x7cm toy that dives up to 13feet (4 meters). Totally different than described and not RC at all (it uses a long tether cable). It's total scam.

• August 24, 2018 at 9:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Sunnyvale, California, United States

This company is a total scam. Ordered the Underwater drone, got a toy submarine. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

• August 23, 2018 at 7:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Zug, Pennsylvania, Switzerland

Yes, you only get c**p from this store. Don`t buy anything from them. You will never get what you ordered or paid for.

The problem is that facebook allows shops like this to make advertising in their programme. But the problem with facebook is known all over the world.

• August 23, 2018 at 6:56 AM by an anonymous user from: Bedford, Texas, United States

Yep, got me for $50 with shipping! Cool as mechanical watch ordered, got a gumball watch. Why did they send me anything? Could have just not sent...weird.

• August 22, 2018 at 5:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany

I ordered an automatic watch, nice design and a lot of functions. What I received was a handful of scrap. No answer, no money back. I hope somebody will stop them.

• August 21, 2018 at 4:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Brentwood, England, United Kingdom

What I ordered was a UNDERWATER DRONE MINI MARIANA RC SUBMARINE HD UNDERWATER CAMERA DRONE WITH FPV × 1.

what I got was a pidlely R/C minI water series Submarine! I raised an issue through PayPal now I can't even get to my order on their website.

My email and password doesn't exist DON'T USE THESE COWBOYS BUNCH OF JOKERS. F@#*ERS

• August 22, 2018 at 1:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

Same thing just happened to me. And know my order won't show up and I can't long on to their sight.

• August 17, 2018 at 4:28 PM by an anonymous user from: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Same here. B*stards!

• August 17, 2018 at 2:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Salo, Southwest Finland, Finland

I ordered Mariana sub and got that scam 2 inch toy. I asked PayPal to refund my money, but they told me that I have to send that scam sub back to company.

Problem is that company is in China and it cost me more to send that sub back that I paid it at the first place. So I just lose my money, 46 dollars.

• August 14, 2018 at 4:27 PM by an anonymous user from: St Petersburg, Florida, United States

insightful.shop is a scam. They sell you an item and send you a toy that reminds you that your f#ked!

• August 13, 2018 at 11:40 AM by an anonymous user from: Ljubljana, Slovenia

They f**k me to. I pay 85$ for c**p that I can buy for 32$ on Alliexpress

• August 8, 2018 at 4:54 AM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

I purchased the marina submarine around 38 dollars waited over 2 weeks it came to my god what a joke its 2 inches long doesn't have the camera this insight shop advertised as. it's for a kid using in the bath completely different from advertising. I would advise anyone DO NOT USE THIS SITE YOU won't GET WHAT THEY ADVERTISE. trevor LYWARD UK

• August 3, 2018 at 2:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It's too late now.. order and payment were placed on 16th July 2018; Eblaze Thor S watch... but received a piece of s**t!

Smart Watch from China... the FB named Debodo aslo is not traceable now.. d**n it.

• August 1, 2018 at 3:42 AM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

hI I ordered a submarine from this shop as yet had nothing; no emails, nothing. Will I get this order or should I get back to PayPal, thank you

• August 15, 2018 at 6:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

You will not get what you ordered. You will get a toy less than 2 inches long. You probably ordered a Mariana sub but you will get a nothing burger.

• July 31, 2018 at 12:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Ordered 2 watches, and what I got was NOT what I ordered. Both were not as advertised, and the one was broken.

• July 30, 2018 at 2:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Fremont, California, United States

I purchased a Lemfo watch and I got something different which was cheaper and doesn't look like described. It looks like nothing as to what was advertised. I sent them about five emails with no response and tried calling a number that was listed in their site.

When I called I got a message saying to please dial again so it's not a good number. How can I get my replacement watch or correct one. I'm stuck with something I didn't order.

This is fraud. Unless it was an accident. Who can I talk to? Sweet jesus.

• July 30, 2018 at 6:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

I ordered from this page (paid of course in advance) a watch and

never received it or any reply from my claims to their email.

this is a total fake company

• July 24, 2018 at 8:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Muara, Brunei

Hi. I ordered a smart watch and paid for express shipping. But only got the watch in 3 weeks time, also I received a different product. Supposed to be a smartwatch with 360 degree camera but what I got is just a normal ones. I hope the seller could replace it. Thank you

• August 3, 2018 at 2:33 AM by an anonymous user from: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Yup... same goes to me.. eblaze thor S I guess..., but received Smart Watch made in China...

• July 28, 2018 at 2:16 AM by an anonymous user from: Kuwait City, Al Asimah, Kuwait

Scam sites don't waste your money on them.

• July 18, 2018 at 12:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Hello, I just received my order and the watch is nothing like what I ordered. What is going on with your company?

This is very deceitful and completely immoral and illegal.

Why did you send me a used watch that was not in a box no charger base in fact not at all a LEMFO. I will not let this go without taking measures.

I need your response as soon as possible. This is truly despicable coming from a country with such great reputation around the world.

Here is what you sent me: Does this look like LEMFO LEM7 4G android 7.0 smartwatch? It is not even worth 2 dollars. I am ready to discredit Insightful in the strongest possible way if you don’t react.

This is the link that you yourself provided for the watch that I ordered: https://insightful.shop/...

• July 17, 2018 at 6:50 AM by an anonymous user from: Athens, Attiki, Greece

I ordered a phone (lemfo lem7) from insightful shop. they sent me another phone. the phone they sent me is lower worth and probably used.

• July 13, 2018 at 6:48 PM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

Sadly I’m in the same boat. I had a fear when making purchase since it has PayPal option I went for it, however since I purchased no positive sign about tracking /shipment info. Few mails also sent and as expected no response.

I have raised claim request with PayPal, since item is not dispatched requested PayPal to process the claim and credit the money back.

Big Trash, it is just scam. Don’t buy from such adds from FB or some social networking sites. They looks to be not genuine.

• July 13, 2018 at 1:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Marousi, Attiki, Greece

Hello from Athens Greece!

I have purchased an Lemfo watch feww days ago and I ve got a confirmation email!

I only made the buying because I saw that they had PayPal!

Since then I am trying to contact them to find a delivery tracking number or an wstimate about the delivery date but I had no response until now!

Can somebody help me with that?

Regards

Dionysios

• July 13, 2018 at 9:54 AM by an anonymous user from: Warsaw, Woj. Mazowieckie, Poland

Hi,

The same situation as other people describe. Applies to the KW88 smartwatch.

Total SCAM.

• July 8, 2018 at 9:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

I purchased a watch K88 from Insightful in JUNE. I received a completely different watch.

I have sent 5 emails to insightfulshop@outlook.com and I have received NO response at all to try and resolve the incorrect shipment. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE, total SCAM.

• July 7, 2018 at 6:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Kragujevac, Centralna Srbija, Serbia

I bought smart watch kw 88 on insightful.shop and they send me some Y1 smart watch,which is a bad copy of a kw88.

I paid over PayPal but they told me to send back the watch and when shipment arrive to seller they will probably give me my money back.

Only problem in that is that the shipment from Europe to China is more expensive than watch I bought.

• July 7, 2018 at 2:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Marousi, Attiki, Greece

I also made an order with them and since have not had any response from them. I am now in dispute with Paypal.

Is Insightful Shop a Trustworthy Online Store?