No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

The "Marilyn Denis Announces She Is Leaving Her Show" Scam Created by Scammers

Attn: Fans and viewers of The Marilyn Denis Show. It looks like Marilyn/The Marilyn Denis Show have fallen victim to a fake ad posted on Facebook and on various websites endorsing Essence of Argan, Next Skin Day and Night, or Next Skin Anti-Aging Serum products – unfortunately, these types of scams are rampant online. We can assure you there is no connection between CTV/Marilyn and the Essence of Argan, Next Skin Day and Night, or Next Skin Anti-Aging Serum product, nor has Marilyn quit The Marilyn Denis Show. These products were never featured on The Marilyn Denis Show and are NOT endorsed by Marilyn. Marilyn’s image and name, along with CTV’s name, were used without authorization. Please refrain from purchasing or clicking on any ad(s) featuring Essence of Argan, Next Skin Day and Night, or Next Skin Anti-Aging Serum products that are “endorsed by Marilyn.”

The Marilyn Denis Announces She Is Leaving Her Show Scam Created by Scammers

Please note: Anything that Marilyn would endorse would be posted on Marilyn’s/The Marilyn Denis Show’s official website, www.marilyn.ca, which should be used as a reference for all things Marilyn. The Marilyn Denis Show will return for season nine in September.

The website, ordernextskin.com, which appears to be an untrustworthy website, is currently featuring the Next Skin Day and Night or Next Skin Anti-Aging Serum.

The "Marilyn Denis Announces She Is Leaving Her Show" Scam

Marilyn Denis Announces She Is Leaving The Marilyn Denis Show

(ET, Thursday, August 30, 2018) - She said she was quitting 'The Marilyn Denis Show' to spend more time with family, but the host may actually have bigger things in mind.

Marilyn Denis, host of popular morning program, The Marilyn Denis Show, has finally addressed the reason why she abruptly left. In recent developments, the host revealed that she would be putting more time into her beauty business now that it's grown so fast. She's a serial entrepreneur at heart and it's just in her nature to focus on this once in a lifetime opportunity. She really never expected it to get so big, and 'CTV' is not happy with her splitting her time up. According to sources, 'CTV' made Marilyn Denis decide on which direction she was going to focus on in the future. Being so turned off by the reaction of 'CTV' and their Power Move she has decided to pursue her new skincare line and dream.

Marilyn Denis says goodbye to her fellow co-host after announcing her departure from 'The Marilyn Denis Show'

The project Marilyn is referring to is her wildly popular anti-aging skincare line Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum. The tv host has spent the past two years developing a line of highly potent and effective anti-aging products that she claims are the solution for those who don’t want to resort to plastic surgery.

Her product Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum sold out within ten minutes when first launched and it seems the world cannot get enough of the benefits and results.

Marilyn even admitted that plastic surgeons are furious with her after noticing a large decline in patients since Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum was launched on the market.

“Users of Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum are experiencing anti-aging results that before now were only possible through surgeons. It’s obviously a much cheaper, easier and safer alternative and because of that plastic surgeons are finding it harder to book patients for botox injections and face lifts.”

Having a crowd of angry plastic surgeons is a glowing endorsement for Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum, but Marilyn Denis has been proactive in getting Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum into the hands of those who need it.

While working on 'The Marilyn Denis Show' she gifted her fellow co-host with Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum products and made sure every guest was given a sample of the cream. Since then she has cultivated a huge celebrity clientele who are regularly reordering the products.

Countless aging celebs admit they avoided surgery and look 10 years younger using Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum.

“The advances Marilyn has made in the anti-aging skincare industry are remarkable. I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t had the chance to try it out for myself. I knew Marilyn Denis was aging well but thought it was her genetics. After using Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum for two weeks I was already looking years younger.” - Jennifer Valentyne, 50

“I refuse to wear a lot of makeup and thanks to Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum I don’t need to. My skin has never looked better and it looks younger than it did 10 years ago. I love waking up knowing I don’t need to bother trying to cover up my skin.” - Jeanne Beker, 66

“I noticed that my skin was looking tired. It was dull and starting to lose its elasticity. Marilyn gave me a sample of Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum and the product is a miracle worker. It only took a few days for my skin to be taut, smooth and glowing again just like it was in my 20’s.” - Liza Fromer, 48

“I thought there was no way to hide my age until Marilyn let me try Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum. I had resigned myself to the fact that it was only downhill from here, but with Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum that isn’t the way. Every night that I use Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum I wake up looking younger and more radiant. I can’t believe it.” - Tracy Moore, 43

“It’s hard to believe but all my wrinkles have vanished! They have completely disappeared. I used to have lines around my mouth, eyes and forehead. But after a month of using Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum my skin is completely smooth without a wrinkle in sight.” - Dina Pugliese, 43

TRY IT FOR YOURSELF

While Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum is selling out around the world, Marilyn didn’t want our readers to miss out on experiencing the benefits of Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum for themselves.

Marilyn is offering our lucky readers the chance to try Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum for FREE!

There’s no need to rush out to the shops or wait in line. You can order your free sample of the serum right now from the comfort of your own home. The only thing you’ll need to pay for is the discounted shipping rate, which is less than $6!

If you want to remove your wrinkles and get that youthful glow back into your complexion, make sure you use Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum every day. This product is designed to give you incredible anti-aging results.

Because of the high demand of Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum, Marilyn can only offer a limited amount of free samples so you’ll need to act quickly to take advantage of this amazing offer.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• August 5, 2019 at 11:12 AM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

My bank is refusing to do anything because I have to give proof that I cancelled. But I am unable to cancel as there is no website, no email and no one answers any of the phone numbers. Does anyone want to start a class action suit with me against PC financial/Mastercard?

• February 27, 2019 at 3:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Do not order any "sample size"cosmetics or face creams for just the shipping cost associated with any celebrity. This is a scam because as soon as you accept the order in the small print under the terms and conditions you have agreed to a huge monthly automatic withdrawal on your credit card which far exceeds the price of the product. Beware of all these scams.

• January 29, 2019 at 8:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Trent Hills, Ontario, Canada

I also fell into this scam..glad to see finally that this information is posted to avoid others of this terrible way to scam people out of money.

Horrible that there are people not working at an honest job and scheme to bilk money from us that work hard for our money.

• November 29, 2018 at 1:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Sorry to say that I too fell for this scam, only it wasn't Marilyn.

It was Shania Twain that was quitting music to pursue her new skin care line business.

The company that got me is called 'PrimeSkin Canada.'

My bank (BMO Mastercard) was very supportive and is currently trying to get my credit card refunded.

I wish they could all be put in jail honestly.

• November 29, 2018 at 8:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I too am involved in this scam not quite sure what to do now! I'm going to call my credit card company and hope they will help... never again... so upset with myself for falling into this trap!

• October 24, 2018 at 9:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I too was scammed, $200.00. Tried calling back to newskin, ( final sale) no refund..scam, fraud..now I'm working with the bank to try to reverse my transaction..learned my lesson the hard way!

• October 22, 2018 at 10:28 AM by an anonymous user from: St-Alexis-des-Monts, Quebec, Canada

this is a scam, we were scammed too... paid for shipping of 2 small bottles of cream...1 oz and 1/2 oz...then got a charge on our visa bill for over 200.00... had a really hard time getting this reversed... so please people be careful.

• October 24, 2018 at 2:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Venice, Florida, United States

Same thing happened to me only. I was unable to get the charges reversed. PLEASE READ CBC article

and REPORT THESE FRAUDS - also read MASTERCARD AND VISA FULL RESPONSES - I AM CANCELLING MY MASTERCARD.

• October 17, 2018 at 6:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I was a victim of The Marilyn Denis scam for "Vita Silk" face products. I ordered the "free" samples, was billed $10.49 for the shipping and handling. I did not know this was a 14 day trial period, after which I was billed $119.95 and $115.95 for those 2 products. Then, I was billed another $119.95 and $115.95 for the Sept products which I have not received yet.

I quickly called my credit card company, but they could not do anything until I got confirmation that I cancelled my subscription to this product. I spent 1.5 hours on the phone trying to reason with the call center for Vita Silk.

I finally asked to speak to a supervisor and she finally agreed to refund me $117.00 and sent me an email showing cancellation of my subscription. VERY, VERY upsetting to be out the $300 dollars for this stupid product because I do not, and have never spent this kind of money of face products.

• October 24, 2018 at 3:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Venice, Florida, United States

I had the same experience with Vita Silk which shows up on your credit card as something totally different. My credit card President's Choice Financial Mastercard knew all about this scam/fraud and did nothing but give me the phone number to call and cancel.

Read the full responses from Mastercard and Visa to the CBC Marketplace article. I will be cancelling my Mastercard!

• October 4, 2018 at 10:16 AM by an anonymous user from: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

There are a number of these scams. Nextskin is one also. It implied endorsement by Marilyn Denis. The way to beat this is to get about 100,000 people to request the free "trial" and as soon as the product arrives you send an e-mail cancelling the trial.

They will only charge shipping on your credit card (about cdn$10) and you keep the product. But they will have shipped a lot of product and have no revenue! Do this with all these scams it is the only way they will stop. BUT look out because they will come up with something else.

We the people need to get together!

• October 5, 2018 at 4:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Middlesex Centre, Ontario, Canada

Do you have the email address as I fell for the trap. And would like to send an email to cancel and have the already over $300.00 credited back to my credit card. I can't seem to find their email address any where.

• October 24, 2018 at 3:13 AM by an anonymous user from: Fort Myers, Florida, United States

This blog lists all the scam/fraud skin product phone numbers

Also the CBC Marketplace did an investigation and the responses from Mastercard and Visa are alarming.

• October 5, 2018 at 4:57 PM by info

Don't contact them, contact your bank instead.

• October 3, 2018 at 11:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

In London, Ontario, it came up as VitaSilk. Supposedly developed with Marilyn Denis and endorsed by Dina P., Jennifer Valentine and others.

Samples ordered and received. 30 days later they sent another 2 samples and charged me over $238.

I received 1 of the 2 charged. They are being shipped and charged from GBR under the names of sskinplan.com and sdietplans.com. On the container it says "MADE in USA.

Distributed for EXO Online, 322 Watergalens Gibraltar 1 8669445643.

• September 26, 2018 at 3:38 PM by an anonymous user from: Chatham-Kent, Ontario, Canada

I have called the company number after finding 2 separate charges that I did not agree to. They have emailed a cancellation of the subscription but wanting the charges completely off my credit card statement.

Hopefully, the bank will take the emails as confirmation of cancellation. Did anybody get their money back after dealing with the bank? I have not cancelled my credit card my husband feels that the email should cancel any further charges but I think it will continue..thoughts?

• October 1, 2018 at 12:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I too have been charged 2 separate charges totalling almost $400 on my credit card. I had agreed to a 14 day trial but unknown to me, the trial began the day I had placed the order, not the day I received the product which was 6 days later.

This is very unfair. The charge was made to my credit card 7 days after I had received it. Next Skin refused to cancel the charge to my credit card. The Credit Card company agreed that it was very unfair but they were unable to cancel the charge.

I am out almost $400. Beware of ordering Next Skin products. I have been victim of a scam in which Marilyn Denis recommended the product and her name was mentioned in testimonials.

• September 26, 2018 at 1:46 PM by an anonymous user from: London, Ontario, Canada

yes, I too bought the "free" samples under the pretense that it was something that was by Marilyn Dennis. I even went home & told my husband that Marilyn was leaving the show ...just checked my visa card to find 2 charges for 119.55 and 114.00.

I am pretty careful but didn't think twice about this order. I have cancelled my visa card & with luck will get back my money.

I don't have the time to think people would do something this low.

I did receive the trial cream as suggested and I have been using the cream too! who knows what it really is! OMG

thanks, thanks for the post!

• September 24, 2018 at 2:58 PM by an anonymous user from: London, Ontario, Canada

I was reading online about Marilyn Davis endorsing the skin line 'NEXT SKIN ANTI WRINKLE SERUM' and 'SKIN FINESSE ADVANCED ANTI WRINKLE CREAM' and thought I was ordering a free sample of each item.

I was responsible for shipping and handling, $3.82 for the one and $6.58 for the other. Then 2 more charges of $200.46 plus a charge for $191.68 was billed to me for the 2 products that were supposedly 'FREE SAMPLES"! WHAT A SCAM. Marilyn if you're out there please do something.

I cannot afford to pay $400.00 for a face product. I can barely afford a jar of Nivea Cream. I'm obviously not computer savvy enough to have clicked the off button on these horrible crooks. Please someone shut these people down.

• September 19, 2018 at 2:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Saw an ad for face cream which said it was endorsed by Marilyn Denis. The ad said she was leaving the show to develop cosmetic line Elemor full time. Free sample to try.

All kinds of celebrity`s on Marilyn`s show were given samples and were happy with results. Testimonials on web site. Appearance was years younger. I ordered product and also was offered and I ordered a free sample of anti-aging eye cream.

Both creams came within 2 weeks. However, If I didn`t like products I could send them back and get shipping fee 3.95 refunded. Otherwise, I would owe $119.97 U.S.for "free" sample. I also would receive creams on a regular basis for the same price. Obviously, another scam. Product showed no major anti-aging benefits within the trial period.

Is Marilyn aware of this product? Does she endorse it? Am I right in saying it is a scam?

Marilyn Bohrer( a Marilyn fan).

• September 12, 2018 at 11:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Esquimalt, British Columbia, Canada

September 12, 2018 Love Marilyn and believed she had endorsed the product. Ordered the free sample before going on line and finding out it was a scam. Tried calling the 1-844-296-1584 vendor number listed above to no avail. Called my bank and they cancelled my card. Buyer beware.

Victoria BC

• September 11, 2018 at 11:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Just spoke with RBC and they told me to call 1-844-296-1584 and tell the vendor I don't want sample and to get proof of cancellation. I just finished my call with the helpful agent for the vendor and Rick told me the sample was not mailed and then immediately sent a proof of cancellation email.

• September 11, 2018 at 11:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I saw the Marilyn Denis show today and see that it is unauthorized endorsement. I ordered sample yesterday and on phone to my bank now

• September 23, 2018 at 2:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Yes, cancel, cancel, cancel this is a scam I got caught into, they charged my bank account $188.00 and $196.00 for the "free" products I had received because I hadn't cancelled within the two week time period and they won't refund the fraudulent amount they charged my bank account.

They informed me that by checking a small box on the bottom of where my address is I had agreed to this BS

• September 11, 2018 at 9:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada

I fell for this scam also but immediately after ordering I went ahead and cancelled my credit card.

I have been searching on the web for an official site for this Next Skin product but nothing comes up. When you received the product was there a contact number?

• September 6, 2018 at 6:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Okanagan-Similkameen, British Columbia, Canada

I have been scammed for $389 by Next Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum and AntI Wrinkle Cream. They refused to refund the money as they said there was a notice that said if you didn’t notify them in 14 days they would ship more.

BMO tried their best but New Skin are professional Scammers as Is clearly documented on <onlinethreats.com>

Wiser Senior in B.C... Sept.5/18

• September 4, 2018 at 8:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I too received the 2 products then the next month was charged two more times for a total of $235!

• September 3, 2018 at 12:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Woodstock, Ontario, Canada

I TOO WAS SCAMMED LAST WEEK AND Luckily I SAW A PROGRAM ON THIS SCAM ON MARKETPLACE last night on TV and today on the Marketplace Web site. After looking at our options we have immediately cancelled our charge card and this company can no longer charge anything against the card.

A new card and # has been issued. We did receive the free sample within a few days but with no information on how to get a hold of them if we wanted to cancel future purchases and delivery.

Totally cost to us for the shipping and handling of the 2 products was $10.00. Thankfully no further charges were put through the old card as we acted within 7 days. If you fell for this like me call your bank immediately.

• September 1, 2018 at 7:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Approximately two weeks ago, I ordered the serum and anti-wrinkle cream on my credit card thinking that it was endorsed by Marilyn Denis.

The site looked so official. I have yet to receive the cream or any other information that it was in fact was on it's way to me. What can I do?

• September 1, 2018 at 7:50 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

The "Marilyn Denis Announces She Is Leaving Her Show" Scam Created by Scammers