Tom Shop at www.tomshop.shop is an Untrustworthy Online Store

Tom Shop at www.tomshop.shop is an Untrustworthy Online Store

Would you share this article with others?

The website www.tomshop.shop is an untrustworthy online store claiming to sell electronics and other products. Online users are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy website because they run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods, or poor quality goods that look nothing like what were advertised.

Tom Shop at www.tomshop.shop

www.tomshop.shop

tomshop.shop

Emali: support@tomshop.shop

Phone Number:00852-66160781

BTREE Limited

20H,39 Mark Road,Hemel Hempstead,Herts,Buckinghamshire,United Kingdom HP2 7DN

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• April 21, 2019 at 6:38 PM by an anonymous user from Roseville, Minnesota, United States of America

I fell for the 2-in-1 duffel as well. They are a rip-off. The police should bust them and their website should be taken down.

• April 9, 2019 at 7:34 AM by an anonymous user from Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States

I got SCAMMED by them! I ordered two duffel bags and got two cheap garment bags instead! They will not respond and I can't get my money back. DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

• April 5, 2019 at 4:54 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Got scammed on the 2 in 1 duffel bag as well! The image is completely misleading.

Delivery took an eternity and after that, to get a 1 piece suit bag! I was even willing to return it at my cost for a full refund but their customer service got non-responsive at the time. Totally a waste of my time and money!

• April 3, 2019 at 9:55 PM by an anonymous user from Owatonna, Minnesota, United States

Has anyone ordered the over the shoulder purse?

• April 2, 2019 at 5:15 PM by an anonymous user from Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico

I got scammed as well, my products never arrived. I think the webpage doesn't work anymore tho. We were one of the last ones to fall for it.

• March 28, 2019 at 4:30 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Goods not received and only a suit cover(inferior). Asked for refund, promised 75% , but refunded 100% then asked me to get in contact with them, to refund $7. Sure it is a scam!

"Dear customer,

Sorry to bother you again.

May I know have you received my last email about that we have refunded fully payment to you instead of partially payment? Would you please be so kind and give me a reply in the email?

As the customer service representative, I am really under extremely high pressure from the company because I have refunded the wrong amount, it is fair that I should be responsible for the loss, however, as I told you in the last email that I really have a very low monthly payment as a customer service representative, and by compensating the loss I have committed, I can hardly support my family, and this is a disaster to me.

Please kindly spend one minute to check below video to see the situation I am actually meeting now.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4lmmDIw0M4

https://we.tl/t-4LaUy4sN2V (If you cannot check the above Youtube video, then please click this link to download the video.)

I really hope you can kindly understand and pay the money that we have over refunded back to us, I will really appreciate your understanding and support, it will definitely help me a lot.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day."

• March 27, 2019 at 1:24 AM by an anonymous user from San Rafael, California, United States

Same story here. No resemblance between the combination duffel/garment bag advertised and pictured on Facebook and the cheap garment sleeve I received. I don’t know what the role of Facebook is in these fraudulent ads but would be very interested to find out.

• March 23, 2019 at 1:21 PM by an anonymous user from Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Hi,

I see a number of posts in here about the “Two-in-One Garmet Bag,” which I too ordered and was scammed on.

Their website advertised, via an extensive product description and photo gallery, a fairly nice travel bag. However, what I received was a super cheap button down shirt sleeve - the type you get when you purchase a suite or jacket from a somewhat upscale store like Harry Rosen - ot’s good enough to get your suit home from the store, but it’s not meant to leave the closet after that.

At first I thought perhaps the item I received was a throw-in that I hadnt noticed was part of the product I ordered, but when I went back to tomshop.shop to review, it definitely was not.

So my next step was to contact the company, ans this is when the runaround really began. They were very polite, apologized when I mentioned I received the wrong product, and asked me to send pictires of the product I did receive.

This seemed a reasonable request so I began that process, but I also thought I’d send some product photos from tomshop.shop for comparison, so as to make no mistake that what I received was a mistake.

That’s when the redflag’s really kicksd into overdrive. Low and behold, the product had been completely removed from their website! I searched for alternatives, but nothing.

At this point I knew I had been duped but I followed up with the photo request just to see the response. Afterall, it’s possible they pulled the produxt due to a legitimate clerical error.

No such luck though. They responded that I had received the correct product. Again, very polite though. Lol.

Any way, long story longer, after a number of back and forth emails they said that if I paid the return shipping they would provide a partial refund - no word on how much “partial” was.

Obviously it’s obsurd to be out of pocket for a product that wasnt ordered so my next step was to open a dispute with PayPal - whom I always use for such transactions rather then credit card or direct deposit because it is far easier to get ones money back in these types of sotuations.

After explaining my case, PayPal awarded me a full refund - yaaah! - but only if I return the item within 14 days and provide tracking details to PayPal - booooooo!

In any case, I’ll return the item, claim a moral victory, and spend the rest of my live long life warning people about tomshop.shop.

Clearly a win for me right!

• March 25, 2019 at 12:25 PM by an anonymous user from Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

I am in the same boat! I've been emailing back and forth, but now after 3 attempts, I have gotten the MailerDeamon response from their address. I will try pursuing a PayPal case against the charges...

• March 23, 2019 at 10:01 AM by an anonymous user from St Louis, Missouri, United States

What a ripoff. Ordered the Two-in-one Garment Bag.

Totally missed lead by the presentation. Nothing more than a glorified cheep one jacket garment jacket.

Never buy from this company. Big Fraud.

• March 21, 2019 at 6:00 PM by an anonymous user from Englewood, Colorado, United States

Stay away from this company. They will RIP you off. I ordered from them took over a month to get a product, even paid for faster service, but when saw it, it had me it was missing pieces. I called them starting getting all this run around bulls$'t now their email address doesn't work.

I contacted the fraud department to see what can be DDT one about this crap.

• March 19, 2019 at 3:00 PM by an anonymous user from San Antonio, Texas, United States

I placed an order with tomshop.shop on 3/6...paid extra for faster shipping. 3/19 still no product and all their contact emails keep coming back undeliverable. $50 I'll never see again.

• March 17, 2019 at 5:05 AM by an anonymous user from Rho, Lombardy, Italy

the same thing happened to me!

sh**t!

• March 15, 2019 at 8:31 AM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

I wish I would have done more research before I got scammed.

• March 7, 2019 at 3:19 PM by an anonymous user from Oak Park, Illinois, United States

I ordered from the Tom Shop and never received the ordered idem.

The web site is completely a scam and should be avoided at all costs.

They are a Rip off.

They sent me some other poorly constructed garment bag.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE

• March 12, 2019 at 7:40 PM by an anonymous user from Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I ordered an item from NCXZ CO on Facebook - never received the item (it is over one month later); RIPOFF!

• March 5, 2019 at 1:00 AM by an anonymous user from Seattle, Washington, United States

I ordered from them only to be told that I ordered incorrectly.

What a RIP-off.

I have the invoice of what they were supposed to ship and the poorly constructed garment bags they shipped instead.

• March 4, 2019 at 10:28 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Ordered duffel bag, did not receive, got a cheap suit bag. Do not order from this company.

Contacted them only to be told by someone called carol to return the Item and I would get a 20 per cent rebate, when asked if they could send another bag she said that it is company policy not to send another one. SCAM

• February 28, 2019 at 8:13 PM by an anonymous user from Newark, New Jersey, United States

I bought the 2 in 1 garment bag and duffle. After waiting almost a month to receive the bag, it is nothing like advertised. It does not roll up into a duffle. It is just a garment bag. Scam!

• March 4, 2019 at 9:50 AM by an anonymous user from Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

The same thing happened to me! I ordered the garment/duffel bag and they sent me a cheap garment bag. The refuse to refund my money unless I pay for the return shipping of the wrong item. BEWARE, SCAM!

• March 1, 2019 at 3:47 AM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

The same happened to me and they expect me to pay postage to return the wrong product before I can get a refund.

• March 1, 2019 at 5:37 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• February 27, 2019 at 7:52 AM by an anonymous user from Madison, Wisconsin, United States

DO NOT ORDER -- I ordered a the Bottle Lights in Dec. 2018 - still haven't received. Company keeps telling me to be patient due to weather when the package hasn't left China yet according to the tracking number they sent. SCAM.

• February 25, 2019 at 8:15 AM by an anonymous user from Spokane, Washington, United States

We ordered a product two months ago and have not received it and are not getting any help at all. This so-called company is a sh**t hole company. No way to get a hold of them.

• February 25, 2019 at 8:33 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. And, you may need to cancel your credit card and get a new one to prevent possible future unwanted charges.

• February 22, 2019 at 12:33 AM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

I also ordered the two in one garment but they delivered a suit dust cover. will not refund full amount to me.

Do not under any circumstances DO NOT order anything from this website

• February 27, 2019 at 4:02 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Exactly the same story Melbourne Australia

• February 21, 2019 at 4:54 PM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

I also ordered the 2n1 garment bag. Didn't happen. I received 2 plain garment bags which had zero resemblance to what I ordered. I also paid $24.00 including shipping so it's not worth the time, money or energy to send this back but I will inform PayPal of this situation since I used them to facilitate this purchase.

• February 21, 2019 at 8:10 AM by an anonymous user from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I just received what I thought would be a combination garment/duffel bag, which I saw advertised - first, I think, on Facebook - then on the Tomshop website. There was a very nice video showing what appeared to be a really ingenious, useful piece of luggage at a steep discount. ("Original price" was something much higher than the $24 I paid, including shipping.

What arrived was a shoddy, useless "garment bag" that doesn't even zip closed. I should have known something was wrong just based on the size and weight of the package before I even opened it. I emailed the Gmail address and was contacted within 24 hours, asking for an invoice number L(which they don't provide, just an order number) and other details. I'll send what I can, including a photo.

At this point, I don't expect any kind of satisfaction, much less my money back, but I'll try. I could kick myself since it was pretty clear from the website that this was probably a Chinese outfit (the English is always a little off on those sites) AND because I've been burned before by ads that pop up on Facebook with incredible deals on stuff that winds up being junk: shoddy goods, workmanship, sizes WAY off... I swore I'd never do it again, so shame on me. I just hope other folks see this and avoid this site like the plague.

I also think FB should be notified that they're pushing fraudulent sites, as well as the real Tomshop.com (NOT.shop) which apparently sells fine women's stuff.

• January 23, 2019 at 10:21 AM by an anonymous user from Roslyn, New York, United States

If only I had seen this before ordering something... that arrived SLICED BY A BOX CUTTER, and that they refused to issue a full refund for or replace.

I only got a partial refund because I paid with PayPal and opened a case with them.

Company with no ethics.

• January 11, 2019 at 10:41 AM by info

Receieved via email:

"Fraudulent Emails: pentyukhinai5@gmail.com

Any websites that provide personal emails and WhatsApp phone #’s and have no other way of contact except email and no actual business customer service phone #, is fraud.

Purchased a product from TOMSHOP, called 5 In 1 Iron, they are fraudulent, because product is from China, so will not be same product. They did not state they are from China on the website tomshop.shop, so not aware product is coming from China. How they continue their business and get their money’s worth, not able to get into contact with them so they if purchased with PayPal you Can file a dispute to get the money back, and they end up getting paid either way. They are aware of this because they mention if you issued a PayPal dispute they will not issue refund, they do not state that though, they say it is PayPal holding the funds and PayPal will withhold the money. I do not believe that is true, it is a way they scam people and still get their money’s worth and customer is able to get their money back from PayPal. I know this is the one of the ways they scam through PayPal. If do not cancel the order before shipping, they do not give you a return label or any info on return address, they just keep negotiating a percentage to give back to you and if not satisfied with percentage will just keep telling you large percentage , but will never give you a full refund, even when you tell them product is of poor quality. This is the way they scam you, once you received the product.

Another Company that is fraudulent is SBD CO, purchased an flat iron from then, poor quality and not what expected and was from China. Tried to get return address or return label from them and did not want to give me full refund, kept telling me to keep it and will just give me a percentage of a refund. I had already disputed it by that time because the emails they put to contact them were invalid emails and kept getting MailerDaemon back, which means invalid email so I thought would not be able to get my refund since could not contact them, so filed a PayPal dispute in which I did get my full refund, I had send several emails so one of them was valid, which is as follows:

Fraudulent E-mail

ncxzco@163.com

They replied and did the whole percentage thing and said they would issue a refund, but said if had issued a PayPal dispute would not receive it again claiming PayPal would put it on hold and never get it. I did not push it because I had already got my full refund from PayPal and had issued a dispute and could not do anything because had told me PayPal would not issue refund if issued dispute. These are their methods and scams fraudulent ways, let everyone be aware of this.

Another Company that is Fraudulent is Glamour Place, I purchased a 3 in 1 Gel

Polish Pen, emailed:

Fraudulent E-mail

matthewfbarber@gmail.com

asking for teaching # because had been 4 to 6 weeks and had not received the product, have not responded and sent the email on Jan 2nd. They are also fraudulent and do not even send the product.

I hope this helps other people from getting scammed the way I have been getting scammed. I will have to dispute that charge with PayPal to get my money back. My advice is to always chk the return policy and check if they provide a return address if they do not, it is a scam, do not purchase product. Also check ways to contact them, if they provide a personal email to WhatsApp number, it is a scam. They are tricky though because they do put an email that looks legit, which starts with info@ whatever the name of their company is, be careful with that because usually they do not give you other ways to contact until you actually have made the purchase that is when they give you a personal email and WhatsApp as way to contact them. Any WhatsApp number that begins with 852, is a China number, it is fraudulent. Hopefully this information helps many but many people. I have been scammed so many times, but was usually purchases through phone, these are clever ways they scam through online purchases. Be careful and be aware, even if it’s sponsored on FB or Instagram does not mean they are legit businesses companies. I have already purchased 3 products from sponsored ad and they ended up being fraudulent. Become educated and aware of these type of scams. Thank you!

-Ruby"

• December 5, 2018 at 9:13 AM by an anonymous user from Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

SCAM SCAM SCAM! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE. I HAVE SENT EMAILS AND THE PHONE NUMBER IS NOT A REAL NUMBER.

• November 28, 2018 at 9:22 AM by an anonymous user from Sunnyvale, California, United States

I ordered a flat iron from tomshop, it says it woud take 2 to 5 days; haven't received it yet and I hope I have not just been scammed.

• December 5, 2018 at 9:11 AM by an anonymous user from Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

I ordered one also and I have sent emails. It is a scam so sorry. I am reporting them to BBB of investigation.

Tom Shop at www.tomshop.shop is an Untrustworthy Online Store