"Deal Handout Shop" is an Untrustworthy Online Store Claiming to Sell Headphones

Deal Handout Shop is an Untrustworthy Online Store Claiming to Sell Headphones

Would you share this Article with others?

The website "Deal Handout Shop" located at www.dealhandoutshop.com, also called "IOS & Android Wireless Headphones" is an untrustworthy e-commerce website or store. Online users are advised to stay away from the fraudulent website because those who have shopped from it, run the risk of their personal, credit card and other payment processing information getting stolen by cyber-criminals and used fraudulently. They also run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods.

Deal Handout Shopat www.dealhandoutshop.com

"Deal Handout Shop" at www.dealhandoutshop.com

1-855-984-9495

Online users who have shopped on the untrustworthy website are asked to contact their bank or financial institution to have their transactions canceled and money refunded. They should also have their banks help them prevent the cybercriminals who are operating the website from continuously charging their credit cards.

The cybercriminals behind the fake website will use another website and change the name, once the current website has been taken down. Therefore, only shop on popular and reputable websites.

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

Recommended by us: Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection provides what your antivirus can't: complete confidence. Its powerful technologies detect and remove zero-hour malware engineered to evade standard endpoint security.

• June 11, 2019 at 12:07 PM by an anonymous user from Fort Worth, Texas, United States

This place is a joke. They changed me $40 for support or something. Then trying to get in touch with them through phone or EMAILS is impossible. I am going to call my bank and have my money RETURNED

• November 18, 2019 at 12:08 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I am fighting with them just now as I never saw anything about membership & money taken out my account. I spoke to my bank & they could only stop anymore transactions. Did you get your money back? 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• April 22, 2019 at 3:00 AM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

HI Deal Handout

ORDER NOTIFICATION NO. #33316734 ( 787890-8712020458 )

Your company is cheating people around the world taking money and saying the order has been cancelled; they have cheated me for US$8 every time I call their hotline they "We will inform the "UPPER MANAGEMENT" but no response after that

DO NOT CHEATED BE BY THESE THIRD GRADE COMPANIES

R. De Silva

• April 15, 2019 at 7:28 AM by an anonymous user from Newark, New Jersey, United States

Do not do business with dealhandout.com! They would not refund my money! They were not clear about their $40 fee! Shame on them!

• April 7, 2019 at 9:52 PM by an anonymous user from Roseburg, Oregon, United States

They promised a free food chopper for the price of shipping only to add on another $40.00 for a supposed membership to their discounted items store. I finally found a phone number and hopefully got it taken care of, we will see. I Also will be notifying my bank of this transaction.

Do not order from them.

• January 29, 2019 at 10:42 PM by an anonymous user from Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Did they respond to your emails?

• January 6, 2019 at 1:42 PM by an anonymous user from Sixth of October, Giza, Egypt

I should have read this before making my order. I will contact my bank to try to stop payment.

• January 5, 2019 at 3:05 PM by an anonymous user from Cairo, Egypt

• December 28, 2018 at 11:00 PM by an anonymous user from Trotwood, Ohio, United States

I ordered a blue studded watch over 2 months ago I have not gotten it. I called and talked to some one and he told me to go to your tracking place. I did and still NO watch.

I know it only cost $4.95 but that is my money that I trusted you with. He also told me it arrived, it may have,but not here. I don't drive anymore. I only leave my apartment once a month and that is to get groceries. Also this is a security building then and to get in they have to push my apartment number.

Then I would let them in. No one pushed my number. Please just put my money back in my account. Dorothy J...

• December 19, 2018 at 5:32 PM by an anonymous user from Mexico City, Mexico

Good afternoon i made a purchase of a food processor on november 23, and until the date, nothing has arrived for me.

My name is jakeline and this is my order number order number: 2939597.

• December 4, 2018 at 12:54 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I have a similar problem with dealhandout.com,too.They Removed money on my credit card,thanks,Mary Afolalu

• November 30, 2018 at 1:01 PM by an anonymous user from Port Louis Town, Port Louis, Mauritius

Hi,

I have bought the instant food chopper on 22 November and I have not get any update about the shipping detail they give me a tracking number who does not work.

And they have remove 8.95$,1.95$,0.99$ on my card. I have sent an email they told me the delivery will take 5 week. I can't understand why they have remove money on my card and why I can't track my item. I think the item has not been ship.

My order confirmation number is #2933724 and the tracking number is RU320599768NL.

I have sent them another email to ask if the status of the order is in processed or if the item has not been ship cancelled my order and refund me my money. they have not reply.

• December 11, 2018 at 5:49 PM by an anonymous user from Tucker, Georgia, United States

Yes, I too had similar issues. They charged my credit card several different times without my permission; my bank canceled my cards and opened a fraud case against them.

After 8 weeks I did finally recieve my watch but not the one I ordred just the one they felt like sending. I tried on many occasions to speak with a supervior only to be told one was not available.

They are a sorry excuse for a so called company. This is nothing BUT A GREAT BIG SCAM.

• November 29, 2018 at 12:39 AM by an anonymous user from Port Louis Town, Port Louis, Mauritius

Good morning,

Since 26/10.2018 I order a

food chopper, the order No. being 2751671,.

this month I received my bank statement and I see that they pay you $8.95 for the order.

Can you please tell me when I'm going to receive my order.

If not you will have to cash me back.

Thanks for replying as quickly as possible.

S.V

• November 29, 2018 at 4:16 AM by info

The website appears untrustworthy, therefore, contact your bank to have your money refunded.

• November 28, 2018 at 7:17 AM by an anonymous user from Aalborg, North Denmark Region, Denmark

Fra: Linda Købsted

Sendt: 25. november 2018 12:58

Til: Deal Handout Shop

Emne: SV: Deal Handout Shop Shipment Notification #2901761

Hallo. I inform you that I don’t want any membershipp of your organisation

Yours

Linda Købsted

Sendt fra Mail til Windows 10

Fra: Deal Handout Shop

Sendt: 20. november 2018 20:32

Til: l.koebsted@gmail.com

Emne: Deal Handout Shop Shipment Notification #2901761

Shipping Confirmation

• November 19, 2018 at 7:37 PM by an anonymous user from Memphis, Tennessee, United States

They did the same thing to me. I caught them today when I look at a bank statement.they had taken 59.95 out of my account without my consent. They sent me an email saying it takes between 3-10 business days before I got refunded. they are a scam artist.

I thought I was purchasing wireless headphones in which I have not received. They are deceiving people using a website titled (flawlessagerepair)

• November 13, 2018 at 10:10 AM by an anonymous user from Makkah, Saudi Arabia

I bought a piece a month ago for $ 7 from the sale and I have not yet received it, and today I got a message that I also took $ 59.95 from my credit card,

I can not communicate with them by phone or email, certainly the site of "Deal Handout Shop" site of the monument and theft. But how can it be stopped, reported or refunded

• November 14, 2018 at 1:36 PM by an anonymous user from Oak Park, Illinois, United States

first thing you need to do is go to your bank, get your card cancelled and a new one issued to you.

Tell the bank about what happened and the bank will file fraudulent charges against them, they may even have a number for them call them demand a refund.

Get down right nasty with them, threaten to sue them tell them charges have been filed... thats what I had to do.

• November 14, 2018 at 5:09 AM by an anonymous user from Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Ring your bank and report $59.95 transaction as FRAUDULENT!

I DID buy and receive my (small priced) item, BUT, weeks later had $85.23 transaction appear on my Credit Card - DIFFERENT Company Name "LUXURY STORE.COM".

Bank will refund money in a couple of weeks, BUT now Bank also has to CANCEL my and hubby's CREDIT CARDS (and wait a week for NEW ones!)

They keep changing their names so no-one can keep up with them - stick to reputable Co's, and NOT the ones that popup on Facebook etc.

• November 12, 2018 at 10:09 PM by an anonymous user from Rabat, Rabat - Sale - Kenitra, Morocco

The same problem and I couldn't contact them neither, the phone or email they charge me with 59 usd

• November 11, 2018 at 10:43 PM by an anonymous user from Distrito de Lima, Lima region, Peru

You need to knock down that page!

• November 10, 2018 at 4:39 PM by an anonymous user from Guangzhou, Guangdong, China

I made a booking and cancelled it, but they still charged me USD6.99 0.99. I got the information from Facebook ads, I think facebook should take responsibility too.

• November 7, 2018 at 10:30 AM by info

Received via email:

"I bought an item one month ago for USD 7 from dealhandout and not yet received, today i got a message that they also took USD 59.95 from my credit card, all alert messages come told me that the website's name is empireselectcit !!"

• November 4, 2018 at 1:45 AM by an anonymous user from El Progreso, Yoro, Honduras

What can I do?

• November 4, 2018 at 1:54 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank.

• October 30, 2018 at 4:43 AM by an anonymous user from Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium

I am also facing the same problem. Bought a device and still has not received it.

• October 27, 2018 at 10:05 AM by an anonymous user from Doha, Baladiyat ad Daw?ah, Qatar

I am Abdul from Qatar. I have ordered IOS & Android wireless headfone on 10-10-18. But so far I did not receive the item. My order No. is ​2584341 and the tracking No. RU317457155NL given is not existing now.

• October 27, 2018 at 2:36 AM by an anonymous user from Riyadh, Ar Riya?, Saudi Arabia

I also put an order and till now I did not get any update and they r also not replying. How can I cancel my transaction.?

• October 27, 2018 at 10:18 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• October 22, 2018 at 5:20 PM by an anonymous user from Maputo, Maputo City, Mozambique

Hi,

today I was also charged USD 49.95 for an unknown transaction not done by me and I am wondering who they are.

Please assist!!

• October 22, 2018 at 7:26 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• October 17, 2018 at 12:53 PM by info

Received via email:

"Hello,

I've ordered twice earphones at this site.

Deal Handout Shop.

Now I've a subscription to 2 internet sites, ultimateshipclub.com en empireselectcity.com and meanwhile 2x $ 49.95 has been submitted from my credit card.

What can I do to be unsubscribed and refund my money? and to make sure that money withdraw will not happen again.

Thank you for your assistance."

• October 16, 2018 at 8:54 PM by info

Received via email:

"I bought goods from dealshandout shop the previous month and they charged it. Today again they charged me even a larger amount of what I paid earlier. I suspect this as a fraud because I did not receive any items up to today. Please spread the news all over. Their reference is usually savingsclub.store"

• October 15, 2018 at 8:39 PM by an anonymous user from São Bento do Sapucaí, São Paulo, Brazil

Gentlemen,

i bought it on 09/12/2018 on the internet, 01 wireless headphone and to date i did not receive the product.

i pay with my credit card and i have not received the product until today, the number of the order is 2488211. Agora in my card has another collection from $ 59.99, i just asked to cancel.

i want my product or my money back.

i am knowing now that this is the worst company for internet purchases.

i will come to consumer defense agencies seeking my rights.

agostinho.

• October 15, 2018 at 10:39 AM by an anonymous user from Panama City, Panamá, Panama

I am currently reading about this line of purchase and I feel equally disappointed, I made a purchase on 03-09-18 and they sent me a tracking number and to date I have not received a response from my product and no one returns the mail.

I will proceed to go to my bank to do the blocking of my card since I am frequently losing my balance and I know that I have not spent any money at that moment.

Sorry for the world we live in but I fell foolishly into this.

• October 13, 2018 at 11:46 AM by an anonymous user from Gibraltar, Georgia, Gibraltar

I placed a order with this site, not seeing any bad reviews. I recieved one email after I ordered the product with a order number. After some time I thought I would chase it up as it still hadn't arrived. Upon checking the email again I realised there was no tracking number. I checked their site for a email address and copy and pasted it.

Every email I sent bounced straight back. I eventually sent a email via their contact us link. I did recieve a reply about 12 hrs layer but they didn't reply to any of my questions asked but only asking for more personal details to confirm the order which wasn't prepared to do. I sent a reply telling them this and other things but again that bounced straight back.

I then noticed that £39.71 was taken from my account at the beginning of the month.

It was then that I tried to get a refund via my bank. I filled out the forms they sent me and have just recieved a reply from the bank fraud team that it appears the cheap prices are to entice you to make a purchase unknowingly signing up to a monthly subscription fee.

I hold my hands up to not reading the T&C but honesty who does this every time they purchase online. There was no warning on the item link when purchasing nor any pop up asking if you agree to the T&C.

I have now sent another email via their link as my banks telling me to contact them for a refund so I am now waiting to see if I get a reply.