No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

US Tech Support Protection Plan Membership Renewal Scam

The fake US Tech Support Protection Plan Membership Renewal email below is a scam, which asks recipients to call it to cancel their membership. The fake emails are being sent by online scammers, therefore, recipients are asked not to follow the instructions in them.

US Tech Support Protection Plan Membership Renewal Scam

A Fake USTech Support Email Sent by Scammers

From: US TechSupport <yahairaayers743gh@gmail.com>

Date: September 30, 2019 at 2:14 PM

Subject: Upcoming Renewal Notification

Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on October 01 2019.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on October 02 2019.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 786 796 0083 to discontinue..

NOTE: - THIS IS SYSTEM GENERATED EMAIL ANY REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WILL NOT CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP. PLEASE REACH US TO CANCEL.

US TechSupport

Phone - 786 796 0083

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

@Copyright Reserved US TechSupport LLP

Recipients of the fake emails who were tricked into disclosing their credit card information to the scammers are asked to contact their banks for help before their cards are used fraudulently.

The legitimate USTech Support is located at www.ustechsupport.com, where their contact number and email can be found if you need to reach them.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• August 27, 2020 at 11:40 AM by an anonymous user from: Manor, Texas, United States

I have been getting these obscene phone call from US Tech Support about offering me a refund for service on my computer. I don't know what these people are up to. Last year this company tried to con me out of $10,000 for me to withdraw from my bank account. I almost paid for some servicing on my computer from US Tech Support but I cancelled the check to pay for this service. Now they want to get in touch with on a refund for their services.

• August 19, 2020 at 8:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Sunnyside, New York, United States

The same phone number is now being used for a paypal scam.

• August 12, 2020 at 8:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Here's a new email:

"Auto Renewal Reminder

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on August 12 2020.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on August 13 2020.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 202 657 6974 to discontinue.

US Tech Support

Phone - 202 657 6974

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed

@ Copyright Reserved US TechSupport LLP"

• August 4, 2020 at 1:02 PM by info

202 657 6974 is being used by the scammers.

• July 25, 2020 at 1:36 PM by info

"From: US TechSupport <sarawoodfgs87@gmail.com>

Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 12:16 PM

Subject: Recent Transaction Notice

Dear Customer,

Your Annual Maintenance Contract is set to renew on July 24 2020.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on July 25 2020.

There is no action required from your end. This email is just to remind you about the payment charge.

We'll like to take this opportunity and thank you for your continued support.

To cancel the contract and avoid charges, please reach us at 270 775 4284.

We're available from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EST)

NOTE: This is a system generated email. To cancel please get in touch with us at the above mentioned number.

US eTechSupport

270 775 4284"

Here is another scam.

• July 23, 2020 at 9:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

Just received this. No idea who they are, never signed up. Into the Junk file

Oh No! Your Membership Expired

Yahoo/Inbox

David Jones <geeksconnect001@gmail.com>

Unsubscribe

To:l5151123@yahoo.com

Thu, Jul 23 at 8:36 AM

Auto Renewal Reminder

Dear callahan,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan Membership is said to renew on July 23 2020.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on July 24 2020.

You do not need to take any action, we just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 1(888)-786-2779 to discontinue.

NOTE: THIS IS SYSTEM GENERATED EMAIL. ANY REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WILL NOT CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP. PLEASE REACH US TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.

David Jones

FlexPc Support Inc

4401 South Pinemont Dr.

Houston, TX 77080, USA

Phone: 1(888)-786-2779

Phone: 1(833)-928-2195

Mon- Sat: 10:00 Am to 4:00 Pm (CST)

Facebook

Twitter

Google

LinkedIn

Instagram

YouTube

© 2020 FlexPc Support Inc.

If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here

Mailin

• July 22, 2020 at 1:57 PM by info

Here is another US eTechSupport scam email that you can add to your overflowing file folder. The area code places them somewhere in south Florida. But I'm sure they move around a lot.

- Forwarded Message -

From: US eTechSupport <yakerkxb3857@gmail.com>

Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 09:22:12 AM CDT

Subject: Protection Plan Renewal Reminder

Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on July 08 2020.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on July 09 2020.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 786 633 2048 to discontinue.

US TechSupport

Phone - 786 633 2048

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

• July 21, 2020 at 3:10 PM by info

"Annual Maintenance Contract Notice!

Subscription Renewal Notice!

Dear Customer,

Yes, it’s time for another year of safe and secure computing experience.

Your Annual Maintenance PC Contract with us is set to renew on July 21 2020.

Since your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on July 22 2020.

To cancel the contract and avoid charges, please reach us at 202 920 0200.

We're available from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EST).

This is a system generated email. Replying to this email will not cancel the contract. Please get in touch to cancel.

Thanks,

US Tech Support

Phone - 202 920 0200

Mon-Sat : 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday C"

Another scam.

• July 18, 2020 at 10:50 AM by info

"Was sent email from geeksconnect001@gmail.com...

advising that my membership in US techSupport Protection plan

was expiring and could only be cancelled by calling 888 766 2779

i called ..could not understand foreign accent, but managed to hear his suggestion that I get a cancellation form from internet which i did not do ... looked you up on google and filled out form as you requested... anything else you suggest?

all they have is my name, phone number and email address"

Received via email.

• July 2, 2020 at 6:58 PM by info

"From: Oh no! Membership Expired <noreply@techsquad.com>

Subject: Subject

Date: July 1, 2020 at 11:00:02 AM EDT

Reply-To: noreply@techsquad.com

Auto Renewal Reminder

Dear CUSTOMER,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan Membership is said to renew on July 01 2020.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on July 02 2020.

You do not need to take any action, we just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 1(888)-786-2779 to discontinue.

Ann Taylor

Live Technician

4401 South Pinemont Dr.

Houston, TX 77080, USA

Phone: 1(888)-786-2779

Phone: 1(801)-893-5589

Mon- Sat: 10:00 Am to 4:00 Pm (CST)

Facebook

Twitter

Google

LinkedIn

Instagram

YouTube

© 2020 Live Technician Inc."

Here is another scam.

• June 25, 2020 at 6:44 PM by info

Here is another scam:

- Forwarded Message -

From: eTech Support US <lockettpritchettop@gmail.com>

Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020, 08:20:34 AM PDT

Subject: Payment For Upcoming Contract

Auto Renewal Reminder

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on June 25 2020.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on June 26 2020.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 270 775 4284 to discontinue.

US Tech Support

Phone - 270 775 4284

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

@ Copyright Reserved US TechSupport LLP

• June 25, 2020 at 11:13 AM by an anonymous user from: Spring, Texas, United States

I got the Scam email today. Blocking.

• June 23, 2020 at 1:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States

I just fell for this scam! A couple of years ago I did have protection sites added to my computer operations. The phone connection was so poor, and it sounded like he was in a large call room with a lot of background noise. I asked the gentleman where he was located and he said Calif. Area code is for a number in FL. He was taking so long to get to the screen where I would be able to cancel this program. I was directed to go through screens to actually download their program which he said was the only way to get in and cancel the program (?) I kept asking why I needed to do this seeing as how they had the account info regarding the coverage and shouldn't he be able to cancel it on his end. He said we had to go through this to download so I then could cancel this. I asked him how long this would take because I had an appointment I needed to get to in 30 minutes. He got all huffy and telling me he was not going to finish this because I was not be cooperative with him and I had to get to somewhere. Thirty minutes to cancel a program?! He removed some of the screens that had popped up and then basically told me he wasn't going to help me, and hung up on me. He called back a few minutes later and asked what time he should call me back. I said 3:00 pm. He asked me what time that was, two hours from now? What time was it at my location? I told him if he was in Calif. my time was two hours ahead of his time. He was confused. I cannot believe I fell for this scam! I was able to delete the download. Made a copy of the letter incase that got deleted from my in box. We did not got to any point where I gave him credit card number or other bank info, but I did have to log-in with my email password to proceed with a couple of screens that popped up. The password appeared as dots on my end but I now worry he had actual access to the password. I will be contacting APPLE to see about changing my password, if possible.

• June 16, 2020 at 1:37 PM by info

"From: US eTech Support <heuvl474@gmail.com>

Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 11:31:12 AM CDT

Subject: Auto Debit Notice

Auto Renewal Reminder

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on June 16 2020.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on June 17 2020.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 202 920 0200 to discontinue.

US Tech Support

Phone - 202 920 0200

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed

@ Copyright Reserved US TechSupport LLP"

Here is another scam.

• May 8, 2020 at 11:55 AM by an anonymous user from: Farmington, Michigan, United States

The 972 430-3126 telephone number is disconnected.

• May 4, 2020 at 9:57 AM by info

"From: U S Tech Support <billing@ustechsquads.com>

Date: May 4, 2020 at 6:11:43 AM MST

Subject: Uh-Oh Your Subscription Is Expiring Today!

Auto Subscription Renewal Notice

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Protection Plan membership is set to renew on May 04 2020.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on May 05 2020.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 972 430 3126 to discontinue.

Real Defence LLC

Phone - 972 430 3126

Mon-Sat : 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed

@ Copyright Reserved Real Defence LLC"

Here is another scam.

• April 29, 2020 at 9:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Champaign, Illinois, United States

"Auto Subscription Renewal Notice

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Protection Plan membership is set to renew on April 27 2020.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on April 28 2020.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 972 430 3126 to discontinue.

Real Defence LLC

Phone - 972 430 3126

Mon-Sat : 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed

@ Copyright Reserved Real Defence LLC"

Received a scam.

• April 28, 2020 at 7:12 PM by info

"From: US TechSupport <sbcglobalandcharter@substack.com>

Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 9:17 AM

Subject: Upcoming Auto Renewal Alert!

USA's Newsletter ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Upcoming Auto Renewal Alert!

USA's Newsletter

SBC Global And Charter

Apr 28

Auto Renewal Reminder

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on April 28 2020.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on April 29 2020.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 850 364 4568 to discontinue.

Real Defence LLC

Phone - 850 364 4568

Mon-Sat : 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed

@ Copyright Reserved Real Defence LLC"

Here is another scam.

• March 18, 2020 at 3:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States

I got the e-mail. Called the number and when they asked for my e-mail address. I hung up. Could barely understand the person who spoke.

• March 13, 2020 at 8:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Buffalo, New York, United States

I got the same email saying they would auto renew today. I just figured I'd wait to see if my bank acct reflected any activity. Nothing. So I'm good.

• March 11, 2020 at 3:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Westchester, Illinois, United States

Got this email today march 11, stating that my us tech support is up for renewal on march 12. For which I have never had a account with us tech support well I ask what the name on the account he could not tell that and I ask for the last four number on my credit card he could not tell me that and he wanted me to go on my computer to log in to a web site to put in my information for which i refuse to do.

I ask why I had to go my computer to put in my info you when you have that in front of you after that he got mad with me and hung the phone after that I check my phone for the number that he call me from the number was (972)430-3349 from blue ridge, texas and he sound like he was for from India.

• March 11, 2020 at 1:38 PM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

I GAVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS and the man was probably in India. he talked for minutes about how I could not cancel unless I got on my computer and he would walk me through the cancelation process. I refused and told him was going to my bank to stop payment. He assured me that the bank would not be able to stop payment.

• March 5, 2020 at 4:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Madison, Alabama, United States

Received email saying my contract is up tomorrow and is set for automatic renewal, unless I call 786-677-8693 to cancel, my account will be debited for the charges (doesn't say how much).

I called the number and a person who sounded like they might be in India tried to get my email address so that he could "help" me. I told him that he already had that and it sounded like a scam to me. I also told him in no uncertain terms that he cancel anything with my name on it immediately or there would be consequences that he would not like! I better not see any money come out of my account for this scam! Do not fall for this scam!

• February 26, 2020 at 8:56 PM by info

"From: "julian simpson from julian’s Newsletter" <juliansimpson03@substack.com>

Sent: Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 11:22 AM

Subject: Attention! Your Subscription Expires Today

Attention! Your Subscription Expires Today

Dear Customer,

Yes, its time for another year of safe and secure computing experience.

Your Annual Maintenance Contract with us is set to renew on

February 26 2020

Since your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on February 27 2020

To cancel the contract and avoid charges, please reach us at 786 431 2139

We're available from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EST).

Thanks,

US eTech Support

786 431 2139"

Here is another scam.

• February 15, 2020 at 4:09 PM by info

"From: US eTech Support <ajijkhandgdjd@gmail.com>

Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 8:08 PM

Subject: Payment Reminder

Date

15 Feb 2020

Purchase ID

255732R4455Q

Hello,

You sent a payment of $499.98 To US eTech Support.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant

US eTech Support.

support@pay-pal.club

Instructions to merchant

You do not have any special instruction for the me32`rchant .

Description

Unit price

Qty

Amount

Your order at US eTech Support. (89574)

$499.98

*$499.98

Subtotal

$499.98

Total $499.98

Charge will appear on your statement as 'www.ustechsolutions.com'

Payment sent to

Issues with this transaction?

You have 24 hours from the date of the transaction to open a dispute.

For assistance Call 1-843 888 5263

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance Call 1-843 888 5263 ."

Here is another scam.

• February 14, 2020 at 10:20 AM by an anonymous user from: Sullivan, Missouri, United States

Got this email notice today and I believe it is a scam this is it that follows:

"Protection Plan Auto Debit Notice

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Annual Maintenance Contract membership is set to renew on February 14 2020.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on February 15 2020.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 786 677 8693 to discontinue.

US Tech Support

Phone - 786 677 8693

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

@ Copyright Reserved US TechSupport LLP

Call the number and told them to not charge any account and I would call my lawyer on them.

Who can I report it to.

Donald T.

• February 14, 2020 at 1:14 PM by info

You have already reported ot.

• February 13, 2020 at 12:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Sunnyvale, California, United States

Got my notice today, Feb.13, that "my account" is on auto-renew, due to renew February 15. Called the number to find out more about my account, an account I'm unaware of. Sounded completely illegitimate. Was not allowed to"cancel" through the phone number they said to use for cancelling. They couldn't tell me how the last years coverage was remunerated, nor how I could pay going forward.

White pages listing for their number, 786-578-0749 in Miami, does NOT list them as SPAM but I think it should. Was truly hoping they would ask for credit card or other information so I could give them some false numbers. That didn't happen. -John in Wisconsin

• February 12, 2020 at 9:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Springfield, Massachusetts, United States

I also received the same email today, 2/12, I just deleted it.

• February 12, 2020 at 1:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Naples, Florida, United States

I just received this email too. I called the number and asked the person on the line, not American by the way, what was this company & why were they emailing me. He started a stupid explanation and I said NO! I DO NOT GIVE OUT MY INFORMATION ON THE PHONE. I then hung up... CRAZY!

• February 11, 2020 at 10:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Irvine, California, United States

I got one of these emails tonight after the so-called closing time. I just used Turbo Tax and filed my taxes. I will take action tomorrow one way or the other. I have never heard of these people and do not have an account with them.

• February 9, 2020 at 11:23 AM by info

"From: U S eTech Support <sherylchavez27277@gmail.com>

Sent: Saturday, February 8, 2020, 11:14:12 AM CST

Subject: Uh-Oh Your Subscription Is Expiring

Auto Renewal Reminder

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on February 08 2020.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on February 10 2020.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 786 578 0749 to discontinue.

US Tech Support

Phone - 786 578 0749

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed

@ Copyright Reserved US TechSupport LLP"

Here is another scam.

• February 5, 2020 at 1:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I thought it might be a Scam, but reluctantly called and when they led me into a download requesting me to "accept" and "finish" I knew it was a Scam and cancelled and Backed Out. Their approach really looks official but should have deleted Email when I never signed up and I had to cancel today.

• January 29, 2020 at 4:04 PM by info

"I received this email, called the number and man with Indian accent wanted me to get on my computer, I told him this must be a scam and he hung up on me.

- Original Message -

From: U S eTech Support <blazesalinas2087@gmail.com>

Date: January 29, 2020 at 9:38 AM

Subject: Notice For Auto Renewal

Dear Customer,

Your Annual Maintenance Contract is set to renew on January 28 2020.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on January 29 2020.

We'll like to take this opportunity and thank you for your continued support.

To cancel the contract and avoid charges, please reach us at 786 578 0749 .

We're available from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EST)

US eTechSupport

786 578 0749"

Received via email.

• January 22, 2020 at 12:15 PM by an anonymous user from: State College, Pennsylvania, United States

Is anyone actually being charged? The e-mail did not mention what card or account would be charged. So, has anyone actually had money taken out of their account if the e-mail goes ignored?

• January 20, 2020 at 6:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Longmont, Colorado, United States

I receiver an email, I called them and asked where they are located. The man that answered the phone told me that he was located in Los Angeles. I looked up the area code 334 and found it is in Montgomery Alabama. I then told the person that answered the phone that I never signed up for tech support and that I was going to report them. The man hung up on me.

Here is a copy of the email:

"Dear Customer,

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support over the past 12 months. We value all contributions to US Tech Support Protection Plan, and memberships make up the lifeblood of our organisation. Your involvement is extremely important to us and very much appreciated.

That said, we know you're busy and just wanted to take this time to remind you that your membership with US Tech Support Protection Plan will expire on January 20 2020.

If you're still deciding whether or not to renew, or just haven't gotten around to it yet make sure you call us 334 239 3167 cancel your subscription with us to avoid recurring charges taken out of your account or if u want to continue with us then your subscription will auto renew as we hold your account details and our Bank Of America account will auto debit from your account on January 20 2020.

In case you don't want to continue with us then make sure you call us on 334 239 3167 before January 21 2020 to avoid any recurring payment.

To STOP please call us at 334 239 3167 to cancel your membership.

NOTE: - THIS IS SYSTEM GENERATED EMAIL ANY REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WILL NOT CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP. PLEASE CALL US TO CANCEL.

We hope that you'll take this time to renew your membership and remain a part of our community.

Kind regards,

US Tech Support

334 239 3167

Customer Service & Sales

Mon-Fri: 8am - 8pm Eastern

Sat : 10am - 7pm Eastern

Sunday Closed

You Are Receiving This Email On Behalf Of Your Expiring Subscription With Us."

All garbage and a scam to get your money

• January 10, 2020 at 8:23 AM by an anonymous user from: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

You are here, as was I, because you followed due diligence. Don't fall for the scam. What Tech company? One that uses e-mail, does not list a web address?

Don't call.

• January 9, 2020 at 1:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Delton, Michigan, United States

I received this email today. They changed the dates to Jan 9 & 10th and changed their phone number to 786-578-0749. I sure hope they do not have any info to process a charge.

• December 3, 2019 at 12:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Needham, Massachusetts, United States

I think the scammers want you to call so they can obtain your phone number on their caller ID to use for their devious purposes.

just ignore!

• November 28, 2019 at 10:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Burlingame, California, United States

Go away and leave me alone!

• November 23, 2019 at 9:41 AM by an anonymous user from: Cicero, Illinois, United States

I received the same email on November 22nd. I did not call, but reported it to Google E-mail server.

• November 22, 2019 at 3:02 PM by info

"From: Tech Support US <marisolshea5462@gmail.com>

Date: November 22, 2019 at 10:00:45 AM CST

Subject: Upcoming Renewal Notice

Subject - Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on November 22 2019.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on November 23 2019.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 251 207 4281 to discontinue.

US TechSupport

Phone - 251 207 4281

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed"

Here is another scam.

• November 22, 2019 at 11:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

Got mine today also - phone # 251 - 207-4281.. When I asked where they are located, he hung up. I told them I didn't remember ordering any of this, then asked where they were. Poor. when I usually find out they are scams I can make a second call and get an answer. That's when I ask them if their Mother knows they are doing this illegal stuff. I get an answer that suggests I do something, then they hang up! ;)

• November 22, 2019 at 11:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I rec'd this email today, and knew it was a SCAM... Because I have never used US Tech Support before. I have "AOL Tech Support" That's why I knew it was a SCAM!

• November 21, 2019 at 10:20 AM by an anonymous user from: Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States

I received this email this morning and suspected it was a scam. So why isn't the FBI on it? Congress investigates the President to death while the real crooks are trying to scam us incessantly and getting better at it.

• November 14, 2019 at 7:35 PM by info

"From: US TechSupport

Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 4:00 PM

Subject: Auto Debit Notice

Auto Renewal Notice

Dear Customer,

That said, we know you're busy and just wanted to take this time to remind you that your membership with US Tech Support Protection Plan will expire on November 14 2019.

If you're still deciding whether or not to renew, or just haven't gotten around to it yet make sure you call us 478 200 0270 cancel your subscription with us to avoid recurring charges taken out of your account or if u want to continue with us then your subscription will auto renew as we hold your account details and our Bank Of America account will auto debit from your account on November 14 2019.

In case you don't want to continue with us then make sure you call us on 478 200 0270 before November 15 2019 to avoid any recurring payment.

To STOP please call us at 478 200 0270 to cancel your membership.

Kind regards,

US Tech Support

478 200 0270

Customer Service & Sales

Mon-Fri: 8am - 8pm Eastern

Sat : 10am - 7pm Eastern

Sunday Closed

You Are Receiving This Email On Behalf Of Your Expiring Subscription With Us."

Here is another scam.

• December 3, 2019 at 12:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Brecksville, Ohio, United States

Also received this email today, 12/3/19 with it's typos and bad grammar. Called the number 334-239-3167 which comes up as a Montgomery, AL number. I got an electronic voice message thanking me for calling US Tech Support, and when the person finally picked up I could hardly decipher the thick Indian accent. The connection was so bad that he hung up. Just another scam based in India using telephone numbers in the US. Would like 30 minutes with one of them tied to a chair.

• November 13, 2019 at 4:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Tumwater, Washington, United States

Received this:

"Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on November 13 2019.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on November 14 2019.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 251 207 4281 to discontinue.

US TechSupport

Phone - 251 207 4281

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed

@ Copyright Reserved US TechSupport LLP"

• October 29, 2019 at 3:52 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on October 29 2019

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on October 30 2019

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 404 478 6446 to discontinue.

US TechSupport

Phone - 404 478 6446

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed"

• October 29, 2019 at 1:04 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: "US etechSupport" <hasacamaja@gmail.com>

Subject: Uh-Oh Your Subscription Is Expiring

Date: October 29, 2019 at 10:18:00 AM EDT

Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on October 29 2019

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 931 241 5456 to discontinue.

US TechSupport

Phone - 931 241 5456

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed"

• October 25, 2019 at 6:24 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: US etechSupport <rebeccamcdonaldpz@gmail.com>

Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 5:52 PM

Subject: Upcoming Auto Renewal Alert

Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on October 26 2019

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on October 27 2019

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 931 241 5456 to discontinue.

US TechSupport

Phone - 931 241 5456

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed"

• October 23, 2019 at 8:34 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"Subject: Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 20:56:45 0530

From: US etechSupport <mariamcdonald54754@gmail.com>

Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on October 23 2019

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on October 24 2019

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 909 403 3003 to discontinue.

US TechSupport

Phone - 909 403 3003

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed"

• October 23, 2019 at 8:23 PM by info

Here is another scam

- Original Message -

From: US etechSupport <janshort5747346@gmail.com>

Date: October 22, 2019 at 1:04 PM

Subject: Auto Debit Reminder

Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on October 22 2019

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on October 23 2019

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 601 724 8899 to discontinue.

US TechSupport

Phone - 601 724 8899

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM (EST)

• October 22, 2019 at 4:23 PM by info

Here is another scam:

- Original Message -

From: US TechSupport <raymondee743@gmail.com>

Date: October 21, 2019 at 8:25 AM

Subject: Uh-Oh Your Subscription Is Expiring

Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on October 21 2019.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on October 22 2019.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 580 448 4092 to discontinue..

US TechSupport

Phone - 580 448 4092

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

@Copyright Reserved US TechSupport LLP