US Tech Support Protection Plan Membership Renewal Scam

US Tech Support Protection Plan Membership Renewal Scam

Would you share this Article with others?

The fake US Tech Support Protection Plan Membership Renewal email below is a scam, which asks recipients to call it to cancel their membership. The fake emails are being sent by online scammers, therefore, recipients are asked not to follow the instructions in them.

A Fake USTech Support Email Sent by Scammers

From: US TechSupport <yahairaayers743gh@gmail.com>

Date: September 30, 2019 at 2:14 PM

Subject: Upcoming Renewal Notification

Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on October 01 2019.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on October 02 2019.

You do not need to take any action; we just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 786 796 0083 to discontinue..

NOTE: - THIS IS SYSTEM GENERATED EMAIL ANY REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WILL NOT CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP. PLEASE REACH US TO CANCEL.

US TechSupport

Customer Service

Phone - 786 796 0083

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed

@Copyright Reserved US TechSupport LLP

Recipients of the fake emails who were tricked into disclosing their credit card information to the scammers are asked to contact their banks for help because their cards are used fraudulently.

The legitimate USTech Support is located at www.ustechsupport.com, where their contact number and email can be found if you need to reach them.

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• March 18, 2020 at 3:43 PM by an anonymous user from Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States

I got the e-mail. Called the number and when they asked for my e-mail address. I hung up. Could barely understand the person who spoke.

• March 13, 2020 at 8:24 PM by an anonymous user from Buffalo, New York, United States

I got the same email saying they would auto renew today. I just figured I'd wait to see if my bank acct reflected any activity. Nothing. So I'm good.

• March 11, 2020 at 3:43 PM by an anonymous user from Westchester, Illinois, United States

Got this email today march 11, stating that my us tech support is up for renewal on march 12. For which I have never had a account with us tech support well I ask what the name on the account he could not tell that and I ask for the last four number on my credit card he could not tell me that and he wanted me to go on my computer to log in to a web site to put in my information for which i refuse to do.

I ask why I had to go my computer to put in my info you when you have that in front of you after that he got mad with me and hung the phone after that I check my phone for the number that he call me from the number was (972)430-3349 from blue ridge, texas and he sound like he was for from India.

• March 11, 2020 at 1:38 PM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

I GAVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS and the man was probably in India. he talked for minutes about how I could not cancel unless I got on my computer and he would walk me through the cancelation process. I refused and told him was going to my bank to stop payment. He assured me that the bank would not be able to stop payment.

• March 5, 2020 at 4:50 PM by an anonymous user from Madison, Alabama, United States

Received email saying my contract is up tomorrow and is set for automatic renewal, unless I call 786-677-8693 to cancel, my account will be debited for the charges (doesn't say how much).

I called the number and a person who sounded like they might be in India tried to get my email address so that he could "help" me. I told him that he already had that and it sounded like a scam to me. I also told him in no uncertain terms that he cancel anything with my name on it immediately or there would be consequences that he would not like! I better not see any money come out of my account for this scam! Do not fall for this scam!

• February 26, 2020 at 8:56 PM by info

"From: "julian simpson from julian’s Newsletter" <juliansimpson03@substack.com>

Sent: Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 11:22 AM

Subject: Attention! Your Subscription Expires Today

Attention! Your Subscription Expires Today

Dear Customer,

Yes, its time for another year of safe and secure computing experience.

Your Annual Maintenance Contract with us is set to renew on

February 26 2020

Since your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on February 27 2020

There is no action required from your end. This email is just to remind you about the payment charge.

To cancel the contract and avoid charges, please reach us at 786 431 2139

We're available from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EST).

This is a system generated email. Replying to this email will not cancel the contract. Please get in touch to cancel.

Thanks,

US eTech Support

786 431 2139"

Here is another scam.

• February 15, 2020 at 4:09 PM by info

"From: US eTech Support <ajijkhandgdjd@gmail.com>

Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 8:08 PM

Subject: Payment Reminder

Date

15 Feb 2020

Purchase ID

255732R4455Q

Hello,

You sent a payment of $499.98 To US eTech Support.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant

US eTech Support.

support@pay-pal.club

Instructions to merchant

You do not have any special instruction for the me32`rchant .

Description

Unit price

Qty

Amount

Your order at US eTech Support. (89574)

$499.98

*$499.98

Subtotal

$499.98

Total $499.98

Charge will appear on your statement as 'www.ustechsolutions.com'

Payment sent to

Issues with this transaction?

You have 24 hours from the date of the transaction to open a dispute.

For assistance Call 1-843 888 5263

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance Call 1-843 888 5263 ."

Here is another scam.

• February 14, 2020 at 10:20 AM by an anonymous user from Sullivan, Missouri, United States

Got this email notice today and I believe it is a scam this is it that follows:

"Protection Plan Auto Debit Notice

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Annual Maintenance Contract membership is set to renew on February 14 2020.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on February 15 2020.

You do not need to take any action; we just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 786 677 8693 to discontinue.

US Tech Support

Customer Service

Phone - 786 677 8693

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed

@ Copyright Reserved US TechSupport LLP

Call the number and told them to not charge any account and I would call my lawyer on them.

Who can I report it to.

Donald T.

• February 14, 2020 at 1:14 PM by info

You have already reported ot.

• February 13, 2020 at 12:40 PM by an anonymous user from Sunnyvale, California, United States

Got my notice today, Feb.13, that "my account" is on auto-renew, due to renew February 15. Called the number to find out more about my account, an account I'm unaware of. Sounded completely illegitimate. Was not allowed to"cancel" through the phone number they said to use for cancelling. They couldn't tell me how the last years coverage was remunerated, nor how I could pay going forward.

White pages listing for their number, 786-578-0749 in Miami, does NOT list them as SPAM but I think it should. Was truly hoping they would ask for credit card or other information so I could give them some false numbers. That didn't happen. --John in Wisconsin

• February 12, 2020 at 9:10 PM by an anonymous user from Springfield, Massachusetts, United States

I also received the same email today, 2/12, I just deleted it.

• February 12, 2020 at 1:43 PM by an anonymous user from Naples, Florida, United States

I just received this email too. I called the number and asked the person on the line, not American by the way, what was this company & why were they emailing me. He started a stupid explanation and I said NO! I DO NOT GIVE OUT MY INFORMATION ON THE PHONE. I then hung up... CRAZY!

• February 11, 2020 at 10:21 PM by an anonymous user from Irvine, California, United States

I got one of these emails tonight after the so-called closing time. I just used Turbo Tax and filed my taxes. I will take action tomorrow one way or the other. I have never heard of these people and do not have an account with them.

• February 9, 2020 at 11:23 AM by info

"From: U S eTech Support <sherylchavez27277@gmail.com>

Sent: Saturday, February 8, 2020, 11:14:12 AM CST

Subject: Uh-Oh Your Subscription Is Expiring

Auto Renewal Reminder

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on February 08 2020.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on February 10 2020.

You do not need to take any action; we just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 786 578 0749 to discontinue.

US Tech Support

Customer Service

Phone - 786 578 0749

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed

@ Copyright Reserved US TechSupport LLP"

Here is another scam.

• February 5, 2020 at 1:55 PM by an anonymous user from Chicago, Illinois, United States

I thought it might be a Scam, but reluctantly called and when they led me into a download requesting me to "accept" and "finish" I knew it was a Scam and cancelled and Backed Out. Their approach really looks official but should have deleted Email when I never signed up and I had to cancel today.

• January 29, 2020 at 4:04 PM by info

"I received this email, called the number and man with Indian accent wanted me to get on my computer, I told him this must be a scam and he hung up on me.

---------- Original Message ----------

From: U S eTech Support <blazesalinas2087@gmail.com>

Date: January 29, 2020 at 9:38 AM

Subject: Notice For Auto Renewal

Dear Customer,

Your Annual Maintenance Contract is set to renew on January 28 2020.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on January 29 2020.

We'll like to take this opportunity and thank you for your continued support.

To cancel the contract and avoid charges, please reach us at 786 578 0749 .

We're available from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EST)

NOTE: This is a system generated email. To cancel please get in touch with us at the above mentioned number.

US eTechSupport

786 578 0749"

Received via email.

• January 22, 2020 at 12:15 PM by an anonymous user from State College, Pennsylvania, United States

Is anyone actually being charged? The e-mail did not mention what card or account would be charged. So, has anyone actually had money taken out of their account if the e-mail goes ignored?

• January 20, 2020 at 6:40 PM by an anonymous user from Longmont, Colorado, United States

I receiver an email, I called them and asked where they are located. The man that answered the phone told me that he was located in Los Angeles. I looked up the area code 334 and found it is in Montgomery Alabama. I then told the person that answered the phone that I never signed up for tech support and that I was going to report them. The man hung up on me.

Here is a copy of the email:

"Dear Customer,

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support over the past 12 months. We value all contributions to US Tech Support Protection Plan, and memberships make up the lifeblood of our organisation. Your involvement is extremely important to us and very much appreciated.

That said, we know you're busy and just wanted to take this time to remind you that your membership with US Tech Support Protection Plan will expire on January 20 2020.

If you're still deciding whether or not to renew, or just haven't gotten around to it yet make sure you call us 334 239 3167 cancel your subscription with us to avoid recurring charges taken out of your account or if u want to continue with us then your subscription will auto renew as we hold your account details and our Bank Of America account will auto debit from your account on January 20 2020.

In case you don't want to continue with us then make sure you call us on 334 239 3167 before January 21 2020 to avoid any recurring payment.

To STOP please call us at 334 239 3167 to cancel your membership.

NOTE: - THIS IS SYSTEM GENERATED EMAIL ANY REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WILL NOT CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP. PLEASE CALL US TO CANCEL.

We hope that you'll take this time to renew your membership and remain a part of our community.

Kind regards,

US Tech Support

334 239 3167

Customer Service & Sales

Mon-Fri: 8am - 8pm Eastern

Sat : 10am - 7pm Eastern

Sunday Closed

You Are Receiving This Email On Behalf Of Your Expiring Subscription With Us."

All garbage and a scam to get your money

• January 10, 2020 at 8:23 AM by an anonymous user from Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

You are here, as was I, because you followed due diligence. Don't fall for the scam. What Tech company? One that uses e-mail, does not list a web address?

Don't call.

• January 9, 2020 at 1:30 PM by an anonymous user from Delton, Michigan, United States

I received this email today. They changed the dates to Jan 9 & 10th and changed their phone number to 786-578-0749. I sure hope they do not have any info to process a charge.

• December 3, 2019 at 12:47 PM by an anonymous user from Needham, Massachusetts, United States

I think the scammers want you to call so they can obtain your phone number on their caller ID to use for their devious purposes.

just ignore!

• November 28, 2019 at 10:57 PM by an anonymous user from Burlingame, California, United States

Go away and leave me alone!

• November 23, 2019 at 9:41 AM by an anonymous user from Cicero, Illinois, United States

I received the same email on November 22nd. I did not call, but reported it to Google E-mail server.

• November 22, 2019 at 3:02 PM by info

"From: Tech Support US <marisolshea5462@gmail.com>

Date: November 22, 2019 at 10:00:45 AM CST

Subject: Upcoming Renewal Notice

Subject - Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on November 22 2019.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on November 23 2019.

You do not need to take any action; we just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 251 207 4281 to discontinue.

US TechSupport

Customer Service

Phone - 251 207 4281

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed"

Here is another scam.

• November 22, 2019 at 11:48 AM by an anonymous user from Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

Got mine today also -- phone # 251 - 207-4281.. When I asked where they are located, he hung up. I told them I didn't remember ordering any of this, then asked where they were. Poor. when I usually find out they are scams I can make a second call and get an answer. That's when I ask them if their Mother knows they are doing this illegal stuff. I get an answer that suggests I do something, then they hang up! ;)

• November 22, 2019 at 11:46 AM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I rec'd this email today, and knew it was a SCAM... Because I have never used US Tech Support before. I have "AOL Tech Support" That's why I knew it was a SCAM!

• November 21, 2019 at 10:20 AM by an anonymous user from Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States

I received this email this morning and suspected it was a scam. So why isn't the FBI on it? Congress investigates the President to death while the real crooks are trying to scam us incessantly and getting better at it.

• November 14, 2019 at 7:35 PM by info

"From: US TechSupport

Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 4:00 PM

Subject: Auto Debit Notice

Auto Renewal Notice

Dear Customer,

That said, we know you're busy and just wanted to take this time to remind you that your membership with US Tech Support Protection Plan will expire on November 14 2019.

If you're still deciding whether or not to renew, or just haven't gotten around to it yet make sure you call us 478 200 0270 cancel your subscription with us to avoid recurring charges taken out of your account or if u want to continue with us then your subscription will auto renew as we hold your account details and our Bank Of America account will auto debit from your account on November 14 2019.

In case you don't want to continue with us then make sure you call us on 478 200 0270 before November 15 2019 to avoid any recurring payment.

To STOP please call us at 478 200 0270 to cancel your membership.

Kind regards,

US Tech Support

478 200 0270

Customer Service & Sales

Mon-Fri: 8am - 8pm Eastern

Sat : 10am - 7pm Eastern

Sunday Closed

You Are Receiving This Email On Behalf Of Your Expiring Subscription With Us."

Here is another scam.

• December 3, 2019 at 12:02 PM by an anonymous user from Brecksville, Ohio, United States

Also received this email today, 12/3/19 with it's typos and bad grammar. Called the number 334-239-3167 which comes up as a Montgomery, AL number. I got an electronic voice message thanking me for calling US Tech Support, and when the person finally picked up I could hardly decipher the thick Indian accent. The connection was so bad that he hung up. Just another scam based in India using telephone numbers in the US. Would like 30 minutes with one of them tied to a chair.

• November 13, 2019 at 4:06 PM by an anonymous user from Tumwater, Washington, United States

Received this:

"Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on November 13 2019.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on November 14 2019.

You do not need to take any action; we just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 251 207 4281 to discontinue.

US TechSupport

Customer Service

Phone - 251 207 4281

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed

@ Copyright Reserved US TechSupport LLP"

• October 29, 2019 at 3:52 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on October 29 2019

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on October 30 2019

You do not need to take any action; we just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 404 478 6446 to discontinue.

US TechSupport

Customer Service

Phone - 404 478 6446

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed"

• October 29, 2019 at 1:04 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: "US etechSupport" <hasacamaja@gmail.com>

Subject: Uh-Oh Your Subscription Is Expiring

Date: October 29, 2019 at 10:18:00 AM EDT

Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on October 29 2019

You do not need to take any action; we just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 931 241 5456 to discontinue.

US TechSupport

Customer Service

Phone - 931 241 5456

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed"

• October 25, 2019 at 6:24 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: US etechSupport <rebeccamcdonaldpz@gmail.com>

Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 5:52 PM

Subject: Upcoming Auto Renewal Alert

Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on October 26 2019

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on October 27 2019

You do not need to take any action; we just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 931 241 5456 to discontinue.

US TechSupport

Customer Service

Phone - 931 241 5456

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed"

• October 23, 2019 at 8:34 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"Subject: Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 20:56:45 0530

From: US etechSupport <mariamcdonald54754@gmail.com>

Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on October 23 2019

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on October 24 2019

You do not need to take any action; we just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 909 403 3003 to discontinue.

US TechSupport

Customer Service

Phone - 909 403 3003

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed"

• October 23, 2019 at 8:23 PM by info

Here is another scam

---------- Original Message ----------

From: US etechSupport <janshort5747346@gmail.com>

Date: October 22, 2019 at 1:04 PM

Subject: Auto Debit Reminder

Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on October 22 2019

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on October 23 2019

You do not need to take any action; we just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 601 724 8899 to discontinue.

US TechSupport

Customer Service

Phone - 601 724 8899

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed

• October 22, 2019 at 4:23 PM by info

Here is another scam:

---------- Original Message ----------

From: US TechSupport <raymondee743@gmail.com>

Date: October 21, 2019 at 8:25 AM

Subject: Uh-Oh Your Subscription Is Expiring

Auto Debit Transaction Alert

Dear Member,

Your US Tech Support Protection Plan membership is set to renew on October 21 2019.

Because your account is set to auto-renew, we will automatically process charge on October 22 2019.

You do not need to take any action; we just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.

To cancel please reach us at 580 448 4092 to discontinue..

US TechSupport

Customer Service

Phone - 580 448 4092

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM (EST)

Sunday Closed