Beware of Advance Fee Scams Being Sent by Online Scammers

Beware of Advance Fee Scams Being Sent by Online Scammers

Would you share this article with others to help inform them?

Online users, beware of advance-fee emails, where the scammers who are sending the fake emails claim you can make thousands or millions of dollars. An advance-fee scam is a form of fraud and one of the most common types of confidence trick. The scam typically involves promising the victim a significant share of a large sum of money, in return for a small up-front payment, which the fraudster requires in order to obtain the large sum.

A Sample of an Advance-fee Scam

From: S.F <pbf@saovicentedeminas.mg.gov.br>

Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 12:01 PM

Subject: AWAITING YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

Hello,

My name is Nina fatima, I am contacting you because am planning to invest some amount of money in your country. I need some guidelines from you on how I can make a good and profitable investment in your country since my country is been conflicted with wars and bombings. I will give you 20% of the total money for your assistance as my partner and advise. Get back to me via email FOR MORE DETAILS: fatimasonia@yandex.com

God bless you.

Fatima

Email :fatimasonia@yandex.com

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, anonymous posts cannot be deleted or edited, and when you make a post, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

• April 10, 2019 at 9:07 PM by info

"From: Kwabena Donkor <home-mail@corbina.com.ua>
    Date: April 10, 2019 at 3:31:17 AM EDT
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Subject: Business Proposal
    Reply-To: revpalboat@gmail.com

Best regards,

my name is Kwabena Donkor, I am 54 year old official of a bank in Ghana with a long service experience.

I solicit your cooperation on behalf of an investor, to receive a deposit of $12.5 million United States dollars in our suspense account for investment in your country, with a 60 / 40 sharing benefits on the revenue. I would make available to you necessary documentation, that would facilitate your application as beneficiary of the funds. Funds would be released to you once your details are verified by our compliance unit.

All arrangement will be done on your behalf to release the funds into your account. Your information will be protected and handled privately with no risk involved. Please get back to me for further clarifications and directives on the process.Please contact me with this email address: kwabendon@yahoo.com

Your cooperation is highly appreciated

Regards,

Kwabena Donkor."

• April 10, 2019 at 9:05 PM by info

"From: Mike Walkman <test@mail.mfckbr.ru>
    Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2019 6:23 AM
    To: Recipients
    Subject: YOUR COMPENSATION SETTLEMENT OF ESCROW ACCOUNTS $800,000.00 DOLLARS

Dear my Good friend,

I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the Funds out of the country to someone else who was capable of assisting me in this great venture.Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $800,000.00 (EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) I have authorized the finance house where I deposited my money to issue you international certified bank draft cash-able at your bank.

The name and contact address of the Person with it is Mr.Herbert Ockley is as follows:

CONTACT AGENT Mr. Herbert Ockley

EMAIL: ockleyherbert@secretary.net

Phone: 44 20 7004 6001

Address: Canada House, 5 Trafalgar Square, London SW1Y 5BJ, UK

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the finance house on your behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact them without delay. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.Contact Mr.Herbert Ockley now. Thanks and God bless you and your family.Am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
    Dr. Mike Walkman
    NC 27609"

• April 4, 2019 at 11:40 AM by info

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: FedEx Courier Company <783@swan.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Wed, Apr 3, 2019, 4:27 PM
    Subject: FedEx Express

Interim Head of Inspection Luggage/Baggage
    Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
    Arlington, VA, United States
    CELL: 1 (509) 341-8266

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cost me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you.

I am Mr.Edwin Victor, Interim Head of Inspection Luggage/Baggage here at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport USA, During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage Vault here at the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport till date,the details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, as the Interim Head of Luggage/Baggage Unit, I will advise you provide your currentPhone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents tagged.

Note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department OR to its country of origin as unclaimed delivery,I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account.

So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment have not yet been return to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 us dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential.

Please get back to me via my private Email:{ companyf57@gmail.com} for further directives:

You can call me on my telephone number and drop a message.

Thank you.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    Mr. Edwin Victor
    FedEx Courier Company
    Dispatching Agent
    Phone number for text SMS: 1 (509) 341-8266"

• March 29, 2019 at 7:59 PM by info

"INVESTMENT FUNDS IS READY
    Fri 29/03/2019 13:11
    From: "Mr. AHMED"

RE: Privileged and Confidential: Here I brought a potential Business Proposal at your door step for consideration. I have a client that is interested to Invest in your Country and would like to engage you and your company on this project. The Investment Amount is valued at US$200 million.

If you are interested, kindly include your direct telephone numbers for full discussion of this offer when responding to this email.abdulmohamed66666@gmail.com Respectfully, Mohamed Abdul Ahmed"

• March 26, 2019 at 2:25 PM by info

"From: Walter Fuchs <ubagroup2015@gmail.com>
    Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2019 3:17 PM
    Subject: PICK YOUR FUNDS NOW

Attn Sir,

Now We Have Arranged your payment of ($ 4.8millions) Four Million Eight
    Hundred Thousand United State Dollars to be sent to you through Western
    Union Money Transfer, We will be sending the money to you via Western
    Union Money Transfer., The Amount You will receive per day is $ 10,000
    daily

Now you are free to contact Western Union Money Transfer Office via
    email or phone as listed bellow for an immediate release of your funds
    to you

Dr Tony Christ
    Western Union Department
    United Bank For Africa
    Tel 229 69 45 98 30 Call me now
    E-mail: ( ubagroups2015@gmail.com )

Note That The administrator payment need this details from you to
    process your payment:

Receiver name
    Country
    City
    Cell Phone
    Test question
    Answer
    sex
    Occupation
    age
    ID

Comply now Because as soon as you feel this required details to Dr Tony
    Christ, He Will start sending your payment by Western Union Money
    Transfer.His email contact is ( ubagroups2015@gmail.com ) Please Contact
    Dr Tony only Christ on His email bellow ( ubagroups2015@gmail.com )
    Please follow my instructions, Please copy this email (
    ubagroups2015@gmail.com ) then paste it in your (FIELD TO) and Then
    Contact Dr Tony Christ so That He Will start the transfer of your funds
    today, Please His copy you make safe and Then send him email messages in
    His email address. Once again, This is His email address (
    ubagroups2015@gmail.com )

Regards,
    Walter Fuchs"

• March 26, 2019 at 2:21 PM by info

"qdq.qma@aol.fr
    PLEASE TRY AND DO THIS WITH ME

MISS FELICIA JOHNSON

AUDITOR GENERAL

DEAR,

RE: TRANSFER OF US$15.200.000 00 MILLION TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business.

Though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication.

However, this correspondence is private, and it should be treated in strict confidence.

At first I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties, In order to transfer out
    FIFTEEN MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS, (US$15.200 000 00) from our bank here in Burkina Faso The fund for transfer is of clean origin.

The owner of the fund is a foreigner, a program leader who was believed to acquire the fund through his secret Crude Oil deal with the Former IRAQ government.

The deceased died with all the members of his family in an auto-accident in June 23, 2001 without a WILL.

The amount involved is US$15,200,000.00 and I want to transfer this money into your account as the foreign beneficiary of the fund.

I know that this letter will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, BUT BE SURE THAT IT IS REAL AND A GENUINE BUSINESS.

I CONTACT YOU BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL NOT LET ME DOWN ONCE THE FUND GOES INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

PLEASE REPLY ME WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ( felicia000001johnson@gmail.com )
    Let me hear from you.

Regards

Felicia"

• March 21, 2019 at 9:54 PM by info

"From: Edward Turner <noreply@anmani.com.sg>
    Sent: Friday, March 22, 2019 10:18:30 AM
    Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Friend

I am Edward Turner a supervisor with a private security company in South Africa , a Former intelligence chief of Late Muammar Ghaddafi Mr.Abdullah Senussi, of Libya. There is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this letter coupled with the fact that, so many individuals have taken possession of the internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate business class persons to get attention and recognition. There is no way for me to know whether I will be properly understood, but it is my duty to write and reach out to you as a person based on great fidelity and trust. Your contact is by a courtesy of my good friend who was a member of South African Export Promotion Council (SAEPC) in Johannesburg.

Before the Libyan uprising in 2011 Mr. Abdullah Sennusi deposited the sum of US$40,500,000.00 (Forty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) with a security company I work for here in South Africa . after his arrest he was convicted and killed according to Libyan law. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over a period of time, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$40,500,000.00 (Forty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) can be transferred into your designated account. Then I shall proceed down to your country with you to confirm the net amount in your account and to invest my share of the money if you permit me.

I shall re validate and notarize all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim that the bank may need, this is 100% risk free ,I guarantee you this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I need your strong assurance and confidentiality. I will give you 40% while 60% for me. contact me on my email edyturn@webmail.co.za<mailto:edyturn@webmail.co.za> / edyturny@gmail.com<mailto:edyturny@gmail.com>) for more details

if you are interested please send me your mobile phone numbers for easy faster communication, do not bother to reply if you are not interested

Yours truly,
    Edward Turner"

• March 17, 2019 at 9:02 PM by info

"From: samuelanthony12422@maill.com

ATTN,

I handle financial transaction going overseas for bank, government, financial institutions and companies. As one of the financial consultants of the bank, we were informed of some funds belonging to beneficiaries being held up in escrow accounts with the Federal Reserve Bank.

These funds are as a result of inheritance/lottery/contract sum owned to beneficiaries all over the world but have not been able to be released to them due to bottlenecks caused by the remitting officers from the foreign country where the transactions originated from.

Payment will be wired once i hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,
    Samuel
    TEL: 2348140378994"

• March 13, 2019 at 11:01 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"GOOD DAY MY DEAR PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.
    Wed 3/13/2019 7:59 AM
    From: Mohamed Bennani
    Greetings My Dear Friend,

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious.Though it must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners. Please I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidentiality of this business and I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. Please this is not a joke and I will not like you to joke with it ok,With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. My name is Mr.Mohamed Bennani, from Burkina Faso, West Africa. I work in Bank Of Africa (BOA) as Telex Manager, please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person and let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.

Nevertheless, I want you to understand that there is still genuine and legitimate business class persons in internet world today so I am assuring you that this transaction is 100% genuine. You can give it a trial.

I am about to retire from active Banking service to start a new life but I am skeptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life. It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent.

Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transferring to foreign accounts, so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer. I acted as the Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act; I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over $5billion Dollars during the process.

...

Please Kindly Reply My Privete Email Address(m.bennani2011@yandex.com)

Thanks with my best regards.
    Mr.Mohamed Bennani.
    Telex Manager
    Bank Of Africa (BOA)
    Burkina Faso."

• March 13, 2019 at 10:58 PM by info

"PO-990101-0703
    Wed 3/13/2019 7:14 PM
    From: "Hella Aino"

Hello,

I introduce myself as Ms. Hella Aino, the sales manager of Aceplas Pte Ltd based in Singapore.

We came across some products on your website and we're very much interested in them.
    Kindly send us the best quotes and prices for the below mentioned products in the attached file.

Also provide us with your payment terms and delivery range.

We hope to establish a long term business relationship with you.

Awaiting your paramount response.

Best regards.

Hella Aino
    Sales Manager
    Aceplas Pte Ltd

18 Sin Ming Lane
    Midview City Singapore 573960
    Tel: 65 (0) 6659 0871
    Fax: 65 (0) 6659 0870
    Email: hellaaino@aceplas.com.sg"

• March 13, 2019 at 10:20 PM by info

"From: SHANGHAI BANKING CORPORATION <info@hsbc.org>
    Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:07 AM
    Subject: HELLO

Hello,
    I am Peter Wong director of operations,Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited Hong Kong.I have a very confidential business proposition involving transfer of $18,500.000.00 that will be of great benefit for both of us. Contact me via my private email below for more details as regards this transaction .

Email: mpw044@naver.com

Best Regards
    Peter Wong"

• March 12, 2019 at 10:26 AM by info

"From: MR. JEROME H. POWELL, [mrjeromehpowell.frbny53@gmail.com]
    Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 5:10 AM
    Subject: Foreign Payment Allocation Security Code (US/A84PRFGN2019)

Federal Reserve Bank New York
    Ref.: Payment Release Update.
    Amount Valued: US$14,800,000.00.

Foreign payment allocation security code (US/A84PRFGN2019)

Attention: The Beneficiary,

By means of this message, we wish to inform you that your hour of compensation and actualization has come after our meeting with the United Nations, Bank of America, Central Bank of Nigeria and the Federal Reserve Bank officials, it has been agreed that your real approved funds valued US$10,500,000.00 and the compensation of US$4,300,000.00 (Total US$14,800,000.00) will now be processed and released to your Bank Account through Wire Transfer Department of the Federal Reserve Bank New York.

However, it may interest you to know that after the meeting, with the Bank of America, Central Bank of Nigeria and Office of the Director On-line Account Department have entered into full partnership with the Federal Reserve Bank and your funds Total valued US$14,800,000.00 will now be credited to your Bank Account by the Wire Transfer Department of the Federal Reserve Bank as soon as you make contact with me.

To this effect, you are to contact us with the details below for the immediate release of your funds.

Full Name:
    Address:
    Country:
    Telephone:
    Mobile:
    Email:

Bank Name:
    Address:
    Account No.:
    Routing No.:
    Swift Code:
    Account Name:

Thanks for banking with Federal Reserve Bank New York while we looking forward to serving you with the best of our service.

Thanks and Congratulations in Advance.

Best Regards,

MR. JEROME H. POWELL,
    NEW FEDERAL RESERVE GOVERNOR./NEW YORK"

• March 12, 2019 at 10:18 AM by info

"From: DIPLOMAT AGENT MR. ALEX AKAYAHWEH [diplomaagent66@gmail.com]
    Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2019 4:42 AM
    Subject: Attention Dear

Attention Dear.

I am your DIPLOMAT AGENT MR. ALEX AKAYAHWEH that is responsible for the delivery of your Consignment Box worth of $65.9million and I am currently stranded with your Consignment Box at South San Francisco international airport California with your package I miss place your information which my boss gave to me, so kindly reconfirm it to me as soon as possible including with (FBI clearance certificate and non-inspection clearance certificate) Which is demand here at the airport by the FBI Authority to declarer me free to move to your locate home address with out any further delay.

In the mean while note that after the FBI requirements of the (FBI clearance certificate and non-inspection clearance certificate) I ask them how to get it obtain here in there office at South San Francisco international airport California and they told me that it will cost sum of $1,894 only which is very high amount of money to spend and I open up and tell them that this amount required for the certificates is very high. Also be informing that below is the FBI giving receiver name and information for the remittance.

Receiver Name...Denise Renee Vick
    City ... Aurora, Colorado
    Address...1757 Geneva Street Aurora Colorado. 80010 USA
    Cost of the two Certificates is: $1,894. 52 cent only

Then I asked the FBI Authority, if we can issue the certificate in my country and keep them posited with it and they told me that is well accepted and also advice that if you have it with you that you can send it to me through my email address below to enable them free me to move to your home address which you will have to reconfirm to me.

My name, email address and phone number to get me.

Mr. Alex akayahweh
    Email: fileo8413@gmail.com
    Phone number: 7023299358

Note that after my question to the FBI Authority base the amount they required in other to issue the both certificates which is very high, I contacted the FBI office in my country and ask them how much the both certificates will cost to obtain it and send to me and they told me that it will cost me only $692 only to get it obtain and I ask them to give me there payment information that will be use to send them the money and I will advice you to follow the less amount by sending the FBI in my country the $692 to enable them get the both certificates obtain and send to me, only if you really know that you don’t have the both certificates

Receiver Name
    Country
    City
    Amount
    Test Question
    Test Answer
    Sender Name

You can also remember to reconfirm your full delivery address and your phone number to me to avoid wrong delivery ok.

Waiting for your urgent respond in this matter.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter and God bless you.

Always At Your Service,
    Diplomat Mr. Alex akayahweh
    Certified Diplomatic Agent
    FedEx Express.
    Email: fileo8413@gmail.com
    Phone number: 7023299358"

• March 12, 2019 at 3:18 AM by info

-- -- -- -- --
    From: Mr Jerber Zarbo <jerberzarbo@gmail.com>
    Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 7:32 AM
    Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPOND NEEDED,

Dear friend
    I hope that you are well today? I am the Accounting Manager in the Bank BOA west Africa. With due respect, I decided to contact you over this business financial transaction worth the sum of $16.5 Million dollars in other to entrust this fund into your bank account. You should note that this is an abandoned fund that belongs to one of our customer from India who died along with his entire family by terrorist attack in Libya 31 October 2011].

I was very fortune to meet the deceased file when was arranging the old and abandoned customer’s files in other to submit to the management accordingly for documentation purposes. Following our banking financial policy, it was obviously indicated and signed lawfully that if such money remains unclaimed without anybody been a foreigner apply and claim the fund as the next of kin, the money will be transferred into the Government Treasury account as unclaimed fund.

So my request of you as a foreigner is necessarily for the claim because a citizen of Burkina Faso cannot come forward to claim the fund since the law does not have a way for an indigence to claim such fund. Since the real depositor of the fund died, the bank is expecting the next of kin to apply for the release of the fund for him or her. Unfortunately i learnt through the investigations which I carried out that there is nobody behind the deceased who can come and claim the fund.

Therefore I want you to apply to the bank with your reliable account data where the bank will transfer the fund into, and immediately the fund is transferred into you r account, we will share the fund according to the percentage ratio below. Upon the receipt of your reply or call me indication of your capability, there is no risk in this business. With my position here in the bank the money can be transferred to any account you can provide with assurance that this $16.5 Millions will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing. Upon successful transfer without any disappointment from your side, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this $16.5 Millions cannot be approved to a local person here, but can only be approved to any foreigner who has the correct information of the account, which I will provide for you.

So you should provide me with your correct account details where you will like the fund to be transferred to, or you can set up a new account for the transfer even an empty account is ok. At the conclusion of the transfer you will take 40%, in the process of this business and the remaining 60% will be for me. As soon as I hear from you and upon your strong assurance that you will not let me down once the fund goes into your account I will then send you the Text of application form which you will fill with your banking information and send to my bank here for immediate transfer of the funds to your account.

If you are interested, please forward the following information to me as below:

{1} Your full Names / and privet address
    {2} Your telephone Mobile and fax Numbers
    {3} Your Occupation
    {4} your religion
    {5} your SEX
    {6} Marital Status
    {7} your country
    {8} your age

You have to keep everything secret as to enable the transfer to move very smoothly in to the account you will prove to the bank. God bless you and bye for now. This is my private Email (mr.jerberzarbo@gmail.com) Telephone number ( 226-64-36-10-89) urgent communication.
    Yours faithfully).

• March 12, 2019 at 3:16 AM by info

-----Original Message-----
    From: Stephen Dave <dave61step@gmail.com>
    Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 7:55 PM
    Subject: Hello, I Need Your Partnership.

Hello.

I know this email will come to you as a surprise, but never mind. I am Mr Stephen Dave, Manager in Charge of Sovereign Wealth Funds; I propose to arrange a grant of at least US$24.5Million to you for business investment.

This grant attracts absolutely no interest, and will stay on the Bank's record for 6 months, after which it will be written off! This is possible because Sovereign Wealth Funds in my charge usually remain dormant (inactive) for years because some government officials in the Middle East who made the initial deposits intended to steal the funds after leaving office. But, they are either kicked out or killed in Office, and the Sovereign Wealth Funds accounts then go into dormant mode. Secondly, it is imperative to let you know that you are in very good position to receive this fund because of your nationality. This is because of the basic requirements and confidentiality agreement our firm has signed with the client in question is that the fund will be used in your region and that's why I need your partnership.

Therefore, It might interest you to know that if you help and corporate with me, I can help you on how to secure all the legal document that can be use to process your name as the real Beneficiary of this very fund US$24.500,000.00, plus, guide to all the necessary procedures regarding how this fund can be transfer into your Bank account in a week or less, with absolutely 100% risk free in the transaction. And when this transaction is fully finalized, you're going to get 40% for your effort..

If you are interested, then respond ONLY via my private email. Please clearly indicate the following. Considering the volume of discretion required for success of this project, I ask your reply to my private email: mrstepheninfod@gmail.com.
    Therefore I advise you should forward your information to me as to enable us proceed on the transaction immediately.

Your full Names:
    Your Company Name:
    Your Mobile phone number:
    Your complete address:
    Country:
    A Scan Copy of your Identity.
    Sex:
    Age:

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
    Mr Stephen Dave
    Manager in Charge of Sovereign Wealth Funds.

• March 12, 2019 at 3:10 AM by info

"From: Mr.Kenneth James <hoon@bns.co.kr>
    Sent: Friday, March 8, 2019 9:23 PM
    Subject: Attention:Beneficiary,

UBA BANK ATM CARD PAYMENT
    RE: YOU’RE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    From: MR.KENNETH JAMES
    ATM CARD Remittance Manager

Attention:Beneficiary,

I am Mr.Kenneth James, the new account audit of United Bank for Africa(UBA) Nigeria and i am writing to notify you of a payment file containing an ATM card which has been issued out to you by the Nigeria Ministry of Finance injunction with the United Nation/International Monetary Fund (IMF).

I am new here in this office and i have orders from the entire government of Nigeria to contact all beneficiaries and make sure they receive their ATM cards if it’s still in custody of this bank. Can you kindly let us know the reason of your delay concerning the Delivery of your ATM CARD?

Why do you decide to abandon your ATM CARD? Worth of $10million USD with us, if you fail to contact us on or Before 48 hours or else we shall cancel of your ATM CARD Payment file and return your fund back to government reserve account.

If you are ready to receive your ATM card then make sure to contact Mr.KENNETH JAMES director ATM CARD department who is in charge of making delivery of parcel.the only fee you have to pay for the delivery is $85.00usd Only, which covers the REGISTRATION/ delivery of your ATM CARD to your doorstep.

So, contact the director ATM CARD DEPARTMENT with the following details, so contact Him and also make sure that you send them the above mentioned fee through western Union For the immediate procedure of your ATM CARD delivery to avoid any delay.

Senders Full Name:
    Home/Office Address:
    Cell/Mobile Phone Numbers:
    Nearest Air Port:

In line with the withdrawal procedure of this ATM MASTER CARD, you are only allowed a daily withdrawal of not more than US$5.000.00 PER DAILY.Your ATM CARD/package shall be delivered to your you address which you are indicated to re-confirm to us below to avoid wrong delivery and you are advised to contact Mr.JACKSON MUND for further information with the following contact.

Contact Person: JACKSON MUND
    Office email address:(customclearanceolffice@gmail.com)
    SMS/Call : (234)818-184-8320

Contact the delivery company personnel as soon as possible or risk
    loosing the ATM.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr.Kenneth James
    UNITED Bank FOR AFRICA(UBA)
    Nigeria.

• March 12, 2019 at 3:08 AM by info

"From: Mrs. Theresa Coleman <samantha@sw-mortgages.co.uk>
    Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2019 12:18 AM
    Subject: Dear friend

Dear friend,

I am Mrs. Theresa Coleman, 61 years old, deaf and a widow. I was married
    to late Engr Howard Coleman ,who worked with Shell Development Company
    in London for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2007 after a
    brief illness that lasted only five days.

When my late husband was alive
    he deposited the sum of US$30 M in a firm here. Following my ill
    health(Cancer of the Lungs), my Doctor told me that I may not live
    longer than required due to my health condition. I am looking forward to
    seeing someone who can use this money in charitable works.

More details
    will be made known to you upon your response.
    Contact me via my email: theresacole002@gmail.com"

• March 12, 2019 at 3:06 AM by info

"From: Mrs. Marina Luda <test@brujula-sa.com>
    Sent: Friday, February 8, 2019 9:14 PM
    Subject: STOP CONTACTING THEM, THEY ARE NOT WITH YOUR FUNDS

Attention: Beneficiary

I am Mrs. Marina Luda, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here
    in Florida USA.My residential address is as follows, 7008 E Hwy 326
    Silver Springs FLorida 34488 United States,am thinking of relocating
    since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the
    compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I
    had paid over $85,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to
    no avail.

So I decided to travel to Washington with all my compensation
    documents, And I was directed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation
    Director to contact Barrister Bruce Hoek, who is a representative of
    the Federal Bureau of Investigation and a member of the Compensation
    Award Committee, currently in Nigeria and I contacted him and he
    explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through
    emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my compensation
    payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I
    have received my compensation funds of $5.9 Million US
    Dollars,Moreover,Barrister Bruce Hoek showed me the full information of
    those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email as
    one of the beneficiaries on the list he showed me, that is why I
    decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not
    with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise
    you to contact Barrister Bruce Hoek. Kindly send your personal details
    to him to prove your identification.

Full Name:
    Home Address:
    Occupation:
    Phone Number:
    Age:
    Gender:
    country:

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

Compensation Award House
    Name: Barrister Bruce Hoek
    Email: barristerbruceoffice5@gmail.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting
    you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway
    with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you
    up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Barrister
    Bruce Hoek was just $355 USD for the paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact
    Barrister Bruce Hoek so that he can help you to deliver your fund
    instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around
    asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank you and be Blessed.

Mrs. Marina Luda